Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

That tables no couch. [OPEN]

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Nemean Lion
    Position : Saint of Courage
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Silver Wolf [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 215
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 11,529,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Strike Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Summon Magic
    Third Skill:

That tables no couch. [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: That tables no couch. [OPEN]

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 1st July 2018, 5:49 pm

"I've done quite a few freelance jobs lately." Leona admitted. In the past she had taken on jobs that mostly benefited her, jobs that were much more exciting than sitting around in a library. While she was the primary beneficiary, others also benefited from her work. Farmer Jed in Hosenka would keep his farm thanks to her cleaning out the manure before city inspectors could hit him with a steep fine. The people of Earthland would not have to worry about Bladdi Maccoi and his patron Mutura of the Sands kidnapping their daughters and taking them as sacrifices.

However, Leona knew that the balance had been more than a bit lopsided. She had brought Dr. Anna's message to the Guild Master, but that was a while ago. She needed to do some more guild jobs in order to balance the scales a bit.

"You can do freelance jobs, Artemis. You don't have to do research all the time. However, I'd suggest doing some guild work every once in awhile. You know, to pay the guild back for all the benefits it offers. And if you wanna go up in the hierarchy, it doesn't hurt to have done some jobs for them... not just one or two, but enough to show that you're devoted to the guild." Leona informed Artemis. She was just giving him some honest advice. He could do with it what he wanted.
    Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Alt Account- Alignment Shift- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Guild Creator- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of Jagers
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 2,399,882

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Incubus Soul Takeover
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis Dagger 2nd July 2018, 3:38 am

That tables no couch. [OPEN] - Page 2 Arv3That tables no couch. [OPEN] - Page 2 Arv3That tables no couch. [OPEN] - Page 2 Arv3

Art eyed Leona up once more, shaking his head, he couldn't help him. "Please tell me you're not actually dating that guy though? A girl as beautiful and intelligent as you is way out of his league." He asked casually, he meant it to. Leona came across as a very nice put together woman, she was what you called 'wifey material' although he could never actually see himself taking a wife. One day he'd probably be dragged into an arranged marriage, a means of producing offspring to carry on the family name. But for now, he was enjoying the single life, his remaining years of freedom.

He took in her advice, there fresh cups of coffee arriving, with his new sandwich. He made work on the sandwich first, it was an odd transition. Going for a full blow fry up, stopping and eating a sandwich instead. But it would do the job of soaking up some of the alcohol in his system. "That works for me. I'm not a bigger lover of rules and regulations, But I don't mind playing by the book if it benefits me. I'm interested to see what the guild has to offer me, I appreciate the advice." And he honestly did. Art only had the habit of being an arsehole in two scenarios, one when someone was rude to him and two when he was feeling mischievous. But Leona was respectful and polite, so he felt no need to speak to her the way he had to Quill. It was all about perspective.

That tables no couch. [OPEN] - Page 2 Arv32That tables no couch. [OPEN] - Page 2 Arv32That tables no couch. [OPEN] - Page 2 Arv32

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 2nd July 2018, 7:01 am

"Yeah, we're in a relationship. Kinda." Leona replied to Artemis' inquiry. It was a strange relationship that happened on its own. The two somehow seemed to complement each other.

"It's a good thing that Silver Wolf's so tolerant. Any other guild would have probably booted me out by now because I haven't done much guild work. I'm not much of a scholar. I'm more of a... a problem-solver. You know, the one who solves problems when they threaten the guild." Leona added. Leona's talents lay in applying force to sources of trouble until they ceased to be a problem. However, she was willing to try something new and do a bit of research.

"They likely let me get away with taking so many freelance jobs only because we're a small guild. Small guilds need all the muscle they can get to keep the big ones from shoving them around. I don't know. I could be mistaken." Leona opined. Her belief could be mistaken. The Legal Guilds seemed content to live and let live instead of trying to swipe resources and members from Independent Guilds. Then again, the only Legal Guild she had established contact with was Crystal Swan, and that was through meeting Aura Sparks. One member did not represent an entire guild.
    Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Alt Account- Alignment Shift- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Guild Creator- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis Dagger 2nd July 2018, 8:09 am

That tables no couch. [OPEN] - Page 2 Arv32That tables no couch. [OPEN] - Page 2 Arv32That tables no couch. [OPEN] - Page 2 Arv32

Art sat back a little, genuinely surprised that Quill had managed to get himself a girl like Leona. "Wow, well he's a lucky guy." It seemed unfathomable, but Art came the conclusion that Leona was either blinded by emotions or that Quill was good in the sack. Neither really mattered as it there was too many factors meaning Art wasn't really interested in pursuing Leona romantically. For starters having a guy meant crazy baggage, guys with boyfriends only went with you if they weren't that interested or wanted revenge. Not to mention in meant fighting the guy at some point which was always a hassle. Leona wasn't exactly giving him any flirty vibes, nor was she pushing him away. She was just being friendly, it was hard to pursue a girl like that.

He liked a chase, but preferably with a girl less accepting of his nature, the kind of girl that called you a pig but didn't mean it. She seemed okay with the way he had behaved to so. And lastly, she was a guildmember, he hadn't been sure guildmembers were the best girls to go for. He didn't want to crap where he ate, literally. He had seen a few nice tails, but he was still working on whether the consequences would be worth the benefits.

"Problem solving is an important skill, It would be foolish to get rid of someone like that." He told her, then listened further as she talked more aboutthe guilds requirements. "Muscle huh? " He let out a laugh, and here was a guy who didn't like using his magic. It was strong, but unless he could avoid it, he would rather not. He prefered a good old fashion fist fight, but the problems with wizards. Most of them didn't want to fight that way, they had magic so they used it. It was frustrating, and why he didn't tend to challenge anyone he could sense was stronger than him. Not because he thought he was weak, because then he would have to rely on Morte.

That tables no couch. [OPEN] - Page 2 Arv81That tables no couch. [OPEN] - Page 2 Arv81That tables no couch. [OPEN] - Page 2 Arv81

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 2nd July 2018, 9:47 pm

"I think they'll keep me around unless I do something really beyond the pale. Besides, I kinda like it here. It's quiet. No bandit raids." Leona opined. She felt reasonably sure that her membership was not in the balance. Not that she was aware of, anyway. She had not damaged the guild hall or conducted any sketchy experiments. The blonde had also not made any enemies in the guild... again, she had not made any enemies that she was aware of.

"Problem-solving is important. Even a guild with an intellectual mission needs someone who can bust heads. I fit the bill. I'm trying to diversify, maybe even become a bit of a scholar, but I'll always get more out of exploring and fighting." Leona candidly admitted to Artemis before taking a sip of coffee. The coffee was strong. That was good because she might be staying in the library awhile.
    Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis Dagger 3rd July 2018, 11:38 am

Seeing Leona sip her coffee, reminded Art of it's presence. Causing him to put down his sandwich, reach for it and take a swig. It was bitter, he realised as he put it down. He had forgotten this was a new cup, the one that had sugar was currently spilled on the Guilds floor. He grabbed the sugar bowl and heap a few spoonful's in. Mixing it in, adding some milk, he gave it and good stir before he tried it once more. Only to relish it's much more relaxed flavour. He loved coffee, but he couldn't take it black.

"So to summarise, if I want to do well here, focusing on research is key along with building a good reputation for the guild." It was clear enough, Art went to take a bite out of his sandwich only to feel a wave of nausea hit. He put the sandwich down , knowing full well that if he continued he would most likely spew. "This just isn't cutting it," He said, standing up. "Thanks for the info Leona. But I think I'm gonna head home and take a lie down. Sleep looks like my only option right now. I'll see you around, oh and if that hot-headed boyfriend of yours ever gives you a hard time, let me know." Not that she couldn't handle herself. He just thought it was polite to offer.

With a wave, he turned,  his food and coffee behind. He headed for his rented apartment where he would proceed to sleep for sixteen hours straight.

That tables no couch. [OPEN] - Page 2 Arv81That tables no couch. [OPEN] - Page 2 Arv81That tables no couch. [OPEN] - Page 2 Arv81

Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis Dagger 23rd March 2019, 9:37 am

WC Breakdown:
    Art: 4051
    Leona: 2025
    Total: 2025+4051 = 6076

1st. C Rank - 3000 [WC at time of completion] [3076 Remaining]
    2nd. C Rank - 3000 [ 76 Remaining]

Current date/time is 26th July 2024, 6:48 pm