Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Alley's Avatars!

Tuesday
    Tuesday

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 Empty Re: Alley's Avatars!

Post by Tuesday 27th February 2018, 10:49 pm

ivyleaf33 wrote:Number of Avatars: 4
    Name: Azure
    How many names?: 2
    Position: N/A
    Guild: N/A
    Border Type: Simple
    Face Claim: Ami Kawashima (Toradora)
    Other Face Claims:Aoba Kuronuma (Durarara)
    Total: 4k
    Trade Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p1025-the-trading-hub#321798

So, if you can, I would like two with both characters, and one each for each separate twin, with only the two people ones having the text "azure". If that's too hard, then just making them all without text with two of Ami and two of Aoba would be great as well ^^

Okay... After lots of blood, sweat, and photoshop, THEY ARE FINALLY DONE ^w^ Making the ones with both of the characters was actually a lot harder than I was expecting xD

Here they are! Let me know if you want me to change anything :3 I still have the psds, so I can change anything you want me to! Thank you so much for ordering >w< <3

Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 KcHWTKq Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 1ijzKrv Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 M5p84SU Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 RqEuo4j

And here are the images so that you can just copy and paste them!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 UBtJMoH
    ghðst
    ghðst

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Working Together- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Motor City Rush- Rainbow- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Pretty Dead
    Position : Lowly Demon
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 8012.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by ghðst 10th March 2018, 5:59 pm

Number of Avatars: 8 pls
    Name: --
    How many names?: --
    Position: --
    Guild: #2A4D6D
    Border Type: normal
    Face Claim: mikazuki munechika
    Other Face Claims: --
    Total: 8k
    Trade Proof: take my money
    Tuesday
    Tuesday

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tuesday 10th March 2018, 10:06 pm

Calathes wrote:Number of Avatars: 8 pls
    Name: --
    How many names?: --
    Position: --
    Guild: #2A4D6D
    Border Type: normal
    Face Claim: mikazuki munechika
    Other Face Claims: --
    Trade Proof: take my money

Your FC is amazing o: There were so many good pictures out there. I may or may not have included an extra one just because there were so many good ones that I couldn't resist owo (free of charge of course! <3)

Here they are! Let me know if you want me to change anything! Thank you so much for ordering! <3

Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 9wBBTQt Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 T6RTipq Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 Ce89Ee0 Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 ZeUVv00 Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 Y721558 Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 HYs0dfG Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 AgKwuA9 Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 UnMf0Xb Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 EMpdsA0

And here are the images so you can just copy and paste them!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 10th March 2018, 10:12 pm

Number of Avatars: 8
    Name: n/a
    How many names?: n/a
    Position: n/a
    Guild: #9966ff
    Border Type: Normal
    Face Claim: Female Corrin, Fire Emblem Fates
    Other Face Claims: n/a
    Trade Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p1050-the-trading-hub#323066
    Tuesday
    Tuesday

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tuesday 10th March 2018, 11:04 pm

Madame Astrid wrote:Number of Avatars: 8
    Face Claim: Female Corrin, Fire Emblem Fates
    Trade Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p1050-the-trading-hub#323066

Well hello Ami :3 welcome back! ;D <3 So I ended up making you 9 instead of 8, because I found a really cute chibi-esque picture, but wasn't sure if you wanted that style of picture or not. So feel free to use it if you want! It's free! ^w^

Here they are! Let me know if you want me to change anything! Thank you so much for ordering! <3

Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 5khHKIM Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 9QNIr0t Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 KeTvt6d Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 O1r0Lgv Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 I9trPCO Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 629VTbk Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 G5iOVQ1 Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 WVpEtDQ Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 ByXZi1M

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Ice
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 11th March 2018, 8:27 am

Number of Avatars: 3
    Name: N/A
    How many names?: N/A
    Guild: Guildless
    Border Type: Squiggly
    Face Claim:
    -Haku Yuki from Naruto
    Other Face Claims:
    -Husky from Mandrake Boys This is the only useable picture of Husky
    -Yamatonokami Yasusada from Touken Ranbu
    Total: 3,000 Jewels
    Trade Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p1050-the-trading-hub#323124

Tuesday
    Tuesday

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tuesday 11th March 2018, 1:35 pm

Hayden Infinis wrote:Number of Avatars: 3
    Face Claim:
    -Haku Yuki from Naruto
    Other Face Claims:
    -Husky from Mandrake Boys This is the only useable picture of Husky
    -Yamatonokami Yasusada from Touken Ranbu
    Total: 3,000 Jewels
    Trade Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p1050-the-trading-hub#323124

AH! My first order for the squiggly border! :'D yayy! Your FC's were rocking the blue theme, so I went ahead and made the borders blue instead of green, so I hope that's okay! If you want me to change them to the guildless color I can!

Here they are! Let me know if you want me to change anything! ^w^ Thank you so much for ordering! <3

Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 WFhSfW3 Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 WSQEvaJ Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 Szrgq8i

Post by Guest 11th March 2018, 2:53 pm

My gfx obsession has returned. Dx

Face Claim: Female Corrin - Fire Emblem
    Trade Proof: It’s hard to do trading on mobile so I’ll just transfer the jewels from the admin panel if that’s okay
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic: N/A

Post by Eden Knox 11th March 2018, 4:14 pm

Madame Astrid wrote:My gfx obsession has returned. Dx

Trade Proof: It’s hard to do trading on mobile so I’ll just transfer the jewels from the admin panel if that’s okay

Ami... You have a problem... You need help xD <3 I'm running out of names for the images because i've used them all xD But I'm glad you like my avvies so much! ^w^ I decided to include another extra one because:

Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 Lo7dgqn

So, here they are! Let me know if you want me to change anything! ^w^ Thank you so much for ordering (again ;D)! <3

Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 E68kUbH Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 WS2pQND Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 Yw7tn6x Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 HWc1gNv Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 RoHGC1F Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 Ma1K1Up Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 SlbMrmu Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 ZWj0bna Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 5tBlKzE

Accidentally posted from my alt. Oops xD

Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 I2D4CIg

Sanguine
    Sanguine

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Birthright
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 1,079,142

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Blood God Slayer (Lacrima)
    Second Magic: Hair Manipulation Magic
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguine 12th March 2018, 8:07 pm

Number of Avatars: 3
    Name: Aoi Mitsurugi
    How many names?: None
    Border Type: Same as last order is fine~
    Face Claim: Dia Kurosawa - Love Live Sunshine!
    Other Face Claims: N/A
    Total: 3000
    Trade Proof: Link here

Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 JwEY1nx

CharacterMagicSecondaryTertiaryBankFight Theme
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:

Post by Eden Knox 12th March 2018, 8:21 pm

Mitsurugi wrote:Number of Avatars: 3
    Name: Aoi Mitsurugi
    How many names?: None
    Border Type: Same as last order is fine~
    Face Claim: Dia Kurosawa - Love Live Sunshine!
    Total: 3000
    Trade Proof: Link here

Bam! Done! >:D probably the quickest batch i've done xD I love the new FC btw! Very cute! ^w^ (Also, don't be alarmed, this is my alt xD I'm too lazy to switch accounts)

Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 9WsQPJk Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 WUZGome Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 NuY0QNF

Post by Guest 27th March 2018, 2:33 pm

I... I don't have a problem... I swear...

Number of Avatars: 5
    Total: 5k
    Trade Proof: I'll just do it through the admin panel

I really like THIS picture a lot. It's like the only reason i'm ordering again, but figured i'd get some more while i'm at it. :'D
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Character Sheet
    First Magic:

Post by Eden Knox 27th March 2018, 6:40 pm

Madame Astrid wrote:I... I don't have a problem... I swear...

Trade Proof: I'll just do it through the admin panel

I really like THIS picture a lot. It's like the only reason i'm ordering again, but figured i'd get some more while i'm at it. :'D

Ami :'D You have an addiction xD <3 It's okay tho, I can provide the stuff >:3

It's gotten to the point where you have your own template! :'D
    Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 Kr6hs8X

Here is your crack images! Let me know if there's anything you need me to change! I added in a few extra ones because you're amazing ^w^ Thank you so much for ordering~

Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 UuOuYgF Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 IUwIG9g Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 FdgKaf6 Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 JihihZm Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 WYVpVPj Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 JC03bTe Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 2Ak6aAz Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 LWdy1UF

And here's the images so you can just copy and paste them!

Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ahote 16th April 2018, 4:05 pm

Number of Avatars: 6
    Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Face Claim: Shokudaikiri Mistutada
    Other Face Claims: Oh trust me, you'll have too many to pick from.
    Total: 6k
    Trade Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p1075-the-trading-hub#327355

Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Character Sheet
    First Magic:

Post by Eden Knox 16th April 2018, 8:24 pm

Ahote wrote:Number of Avatars: 6
    Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Face Claim: Shokudaikiri Mistutada
    Other Face Claims: Oh trust me, you'll have too many to pick from.
    Total: 6k
    Trade Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p1075-the-trading-hub#327355

>:D they have been finished. You were right about there being tons of options! It was hard to pick just a few that I liked. I added in two extra ones just because I loved the pictures so much. I wanted to make them separate from your order just in case you didn't like them, but feel free to use them if you do! ^w^ They're free!

Here they are! Let me know if you want me to change anything! You know where to PM me! Thank you so much for ordering!

Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 XCpaIyE Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 MOTY1KE Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 OEaHsgI Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 ISnU9lv Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 LvUwExQ Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 5V1W1Uj Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 IifZnDJ Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 Im60b6g Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 NLMQIiU Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 NKKah4f Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 KTI2M8e

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 6

Character Sheet
    First Magic: αєgιѕ - тнє мιи∂
    Second Magic: муѕтι¢ - тнє вσ∂у
    Third Magic: ραиα¢єα - тнє ѕσυℓ

Post by Lilium 23rd April 2018, 5:26 pm

Number of Avatars: 4
    Name: Lilium
    Face Claim: Asuna from Sword Art Online
    Trade Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p1075-the-trading-hub#327964

for colour scheme, could you perhaps match them to my signatures? thank you :>

Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 QOmg1XE

Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Character Sheet
    First Magic:

Post by Eden Knox 23rd April 2018, 6:52 pm

Lilium wrote:Number of Avatars: 4
    Name: Lilium
    Face Claim: Asuna from Sword Art Online
    Trade Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p1075-the-trading-hub#327964

for colour scheme, could you perhaps match them to my signatures? thank you :>

I've got you covered >:D I tried to give them more of that orangey feel, but if it's not enough (or too much) just let me know! I can change it for ya!

Here they are! Let me know if there's anything you want me to change! You know where to PM me ;D Thank you so much for ordering! <3

Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 BbqfsZr Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 OgHPkbW Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 SYZcN3U Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 WWXDNpy

And here are the links so you can just copy and paste them!

Victor

Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyria
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Necromancy
    Third Magic:

Post by Victor 25th April 2018, 6:40 pm

Number of Avatars: 1
    Face Claim:Paracelsus von Hohenheim fate - Fate Grand Order
    Other Face Claims:
    Total: 1,000 Jewel
    Trade Proof: Link
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Character Sheet
    First Magic:

Post by Eden Knox 25th April 2018, 7:20 pm

Victor wrote:Number of Avatars: 1
    Face Claim:Paracelsus von Hohenheim fate - Fate Grand Order
    Other Face Claims:
    Total: 1,000 Jewel
    Trade Proof: Link

owo henlo fren. I have done the thing. Your FC was a bit obscure xD couldn't find a ton of art. BUT!~ I managed to find a few good ones! ^w^ I was liking the red from his necklacey thingy, so that's the color I went with for the border. Hope that's okay!

Here it is! Let me know if you want me to change anything! You know where to find me ;D Thank you so much for ordering <3

Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 SM1AJJq

And here's the image so you can just copy and paste it!
    Image:

Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Huntress Mango
    Cosmic Coins : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Angelic Acquiescene
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Blood Plus 11th May 2018, 5:52 pm

Name: no names pls
    How many names?: ^
    Position: None
    Guild: Crystal Swan
    Face Claim: Koujaku - DRAMAtical Murder
    Other Face Claims:
    Extra:
    Total: 5k?
    Trade Proof: It shall be SORTED

•  DIRECTORY

Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 CNMQ731
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Character Sheet
    First Magic:

Post by Eden Knox 11th May 2018, 7:08 pm

Blood Plus wrote:Number of Avatars: 5
    Name: no names pls
    How many names?: ^
    Position: None
    Guild: Crystal Swan
    Face Claim: Koujaku - DRAMAtical Murder
    Other Face Claims:
    Extra:
    Total: 5k?
    Trade Proof: It shall be SORTED

Done! >:D I think these actually came out pretty well!

Here they are! Let me know if you want me to change anything! You know where to find me! ;D Thank you so much for ordering <3

Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 OQUkJeR Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 TZeTt7v Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 FtOqzGl Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 F8rkXBh Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 Vq2q7vW

Post by Guest 15th May 2018, 10:18 am

Thought you got rid of me? Na fam.

Other Face Claims:
    Extra: You have my template why am i specifying anything
    Trade Proof: Ill do it through the admin panel bc im lazy
    Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Archive Magic
    Second Magic: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 15th May 2018, 3:30 pm

Name: Gaia
    How many names?: 4
    Position: Bottom (or your choice if you think it could look better elsewhere)
    Guild: Sabertooth
    Border Type: 4 normal, 2 squiggle, and 2 fancy please don't hate me
    Face Claim: Roe2 from Log Horizon
    Other Face Claims:
    Extra: I'd like the boarder to be #F0DE13, as well as Sabertooths guild mark in on them too please
    Total: 12k
    Trade Proof: \o/

If it's no trouble, I provided a few pictures I found myself for her, as they're a bit troublesome to find outright without a good deal of digging. Thanks Again!

Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Character Sheet
    First Magic:

Post by Eden Knox 15th May 2018, 5:03 pm

Madame Astrid wrote:Thought you got rid of me? Na fam.

Other Face Claims:
    Extra: You have my template why am i specifying anything
    Trade Proof: Ill do it through the admin panel bc im lazy

Oml :'D these took way longer than they should have kek

Anyways, here they are. Let me know if you want me to change anything! You know where to find me :3 Thanks for ordering again <3

Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 GcXFIyh Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 FMBbjfV Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 SHnhlEB Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 KwGgcqo Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 KvIfaPG Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 PcxH61b Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 SPnBSzQ

Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Character Sheet
    First Magic:

Post by Eden Knox 16th May 2018, 7:22 am

Adalinda wrote:Number of Avatars: 8
    Name: Gaia
    How many names?: 4
    Position: Bottom (or your choice if you think it could look better elsewhere)
    Guild: Sabertooth
    Border Type: 4 normal, 2 squiggle, and 2 fancy please don't hate me
    Face Claim: Roe2 from Log Horizon
    Other Face Claims:
    Extra: I'd like the boarder to be #F0DE13, as well as Sabertooths guild mark in on them too please
    Total: 12k
    Trade Proof: \o/

If it's no trouble, I provided a few pictures I found myself for her, as they're a bit troublesome to find outright without a good deal of digging. Thanks Again!

@Adalinda
    Yayyy! ^w^ I don't hate you at all! <3 I'm happy that you got some of the different border options! They took me a little while, but I think they came out quite well! :3

Here they are! Let me know if you want me to change anything! <3 Thank you so much for ordering!

Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 SnbCgPX Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 OzoYWZD Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 Nl4blMG Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 J0o5v5r Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 QZSdexl Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 MXeVM0q Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 UYFWNEu Alley's Avatars! - Page 2 Ox7eV7Z

Current date/time is 19th March 2024, 1:11 am