Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Alley's Avatars!

Tuesday
    Tuesday

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Alley's Avatars! Empty Alley's Avatars!

Post by Tuesday 24th February 2018, 1:22 am

Well hello everyone! ^w^

My name is Alley, I am in the process of recreating my character so that I can RP again. In the midst of all of my character drafting, I had a random urge to attempt making my own avatars, since there isn't very many avatar shops on this cite that are up and running. It was annoying and tedious at first, but I made it happen, and seeing the final product made me really happy!

Then I decided that I wanted to start making them for you guys! Avatars can be really hard and even just plain annoying to make, so I will be here for you guys to make them when you don't want to! These are in no way professional, but I spent a lot of time on them, and I hope that you will like them!

So yes!

Alley's Avatars! 9rHjgFa

You get an avatar! You get an avatar! EVERYBODY GETS AN AVATAR!

So without further ado, here we are, my new and (hopefully fantastic) avatar shop! <3

Alley's Avatars! L5MqaPH

IMPORTANT: If you want the image to stay transparent, please make sure that when you set it as your avatar, to use the "link to an off-site avatar" option!!! Also, if you purchased multiple avatars, and you want them to cycle through, use grumpybumpers

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

This one right here!:

I will be selling these avatars for 1k Jewels each! Each order can only have a maximum of 8 avatars ordered at a time. (More than this will be a bit overwhelming, which will make me sad D:) You can definitely order more than once, just give me some time to finish the 8 that you ordered FIRST before ordering again!

At the moment, I have 3 different styles of avatars. I call them the Normal type, the Squiggly type, and the Fancy type. More types may be added in the future, but for right now, there are just 3!

So here they are! From left to right, we have:
    Normal ---> Squiggly ---> Fancy

Alley's Avatars! Gq7VEUA Alley's Avatars! EZo9II5Alley's Avatars! EMy84fx

If you would like, and for 1k extra, I can add a name of your choice to any of the styles shown. For example, if you ordered 6 avatars, but 3 of them had names added, your grand total would come out to be 9k!

Alley's Avatars! 24Qsi5R Alley's Avatars! WbxGiW2 Alley's Avatars! R2e0qMx

Alley's Avatars! PQrdSOY

Number of Avatars: How many avatars would you like?
    Name: Yes? No? If you do want a name on any of your avatars, specify what name you would like to have.
    How many names?: If you answered yes to the question above, how many of your avatars would you like to have names?
    Position: If you want a name, where would you like it to be? Some of the options are, on the bottom, on the top, or on either of the sides.
    Guild: If you would like your border to be color schemed to your guild, tell me which guild you belong to! If you do not want this, say No and specify whether you want a specific color, or whatever I think looks good.
    Border Type: Normal, Squiggly, or Fancy.
    Face Claim: The name of your FC and where they are from so I can find the pictures to use! If there are specific images you would like me to use, feel free to link them to me!
    Other Face Claims: Just in case I can't find enough pictures of your first face claim to fill your order, feel free to leave another FC that you would like me to use!
    Extra: Anything else you'd like me to add? Any specific color scheme? Guild mark? Etc.
    Total: Add up how much your order will cost in total and put it here!
    Trade Proof: Ya girl's gotta make that sweet coin ;) please link me to the trade right here!

Blank Template:

Code:
    [color=#9933ff][b]Number of Avatars[/b][/color]:
    [color=#9933ff][b]Name[/b][/color]:
    [color=#9933ff][b]How many names?[/b][/color]:
    [color=#9933ff][b]Position[/b][/color]:
    [color=#9933ff][b]Guild[/b][/color]:
    [color=#9933ff][b]Border Type[/b][/color]:
    [color=#9933ff][b]Face Claim[/b][/color]:
    [color=#9933ff][b]Other Face Claims[/b][/color]:
    [color=#9933ff][b]Extra[/b][/color]:
    [color=#9933ff][b]Total[/b][/color]:
    [color=#9933ff][b]Trade Proof[/b][/color]:

Last edited by Junko Sanguis on 25th April 2018, 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alley's Avatars! UBtJMoH
    Terith
    Terith

Empyreal Sword

Empyreal Sword

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Fan Art Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ensō Catalyst
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Shizuo Hyouga [Primary] | Kimigiku-hime [Secondary]
    Experience : 9,600

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Renegades of Rebirth
    Second Magic: Ballad of the Battlebow [ WIP ]
    Third Magic:

Alley's Avatars! Empty Re: Alley's Avatars!

Post by Terith 24th February 2018, 8:14 am

Aww, cute. Let me be your first customer. c:

Number of Avatars: 4 for each FC, is that alright?
    Name: Nah
    How many names?: --
    Position: --
    Guild: --
    Border Type: Normal
    Face Claim: First is Yamanbagiri Kunihiro from Touken Ranbu
    Other Face Claims: Second is Tsurumaru Kuninaga from Touken Ranbu too. Although you said this is an alternative option, I'd like this one to be included still.
    Total: 8k I think.
    Trade Proof: Here you go.

p.s. Is it alright if I link you some images that I'd like to be used? My first FC has a bit of trouble when it comes to resource and you might wound up using stuff I've already had as previous avatars. They're all in this link. ^^

Post by Guest 24th February 2018, 9:30 am

Number of Avatars: 6
    Name: n/a
    How many names?: n/a
    Position: n/a
    Guild: n/a (#9966ff)
    Face Claim: Zero - Drakengard 3
    Other Face Claims: n/a
    Total: 6k
    Trade Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p1000-the-trading-hub#321553
    Tuesday
    Tuesday

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tuesday 24th February 2018, 10:08 am

Terith wrote:Aww, cute. Let me be your first customer. c:

Other Face Claims: Second is Tsurumaru Kuninaga from Touken Ranbu too. Although you said this is an alternative option, I'd like this one to be included still.

p.s. Is it alright if I link you some images that I'd like to be used? My first FC has a bit of trouble when it comes to resource and you might wound up using stuff I've already had as previous avatars. They're all in this link. ^^

*yawns* Good morningg! <3 *anxiously grabs laptop to see if anyone has replied to my post*

Yay! <3 my first customer! Thank you so much! ^w^

Here are your avatars!
    I used the pictures you requested :3 The one that had the two people in it was being a little tricky because of the other person, so I just photoshopped the other person out and redrew lines xD It was really easy because your FC is wearing all white (thank god xD) but let me know if it is super noticeable and I will change it! Also let me know if there is any that you would like me to redo!

Alley's Avatars! NBpW36x Alley's Avatars! CLllojI Alley's Avatars! 3e4b3JO Alley's Avatars! J1MhHel Alley's Avatars! M61RTV8 Alley's Avatars! QsoLE78 Alley's Avatars! 6RgWG4X Alley's Avatars! EQWPkAX

And here are the images so that you can just copy and paste them! ^w^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alley's Avatars! UBtJMoH
    Tuesday
    Tuesday

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tuesday 24th February 2018, 10:50 am

Madame Astrid wrote:Number of Avatars: 6
    Guild: n/a (#9966ff)
    Face Claim: Zero - Drakengard 3
    Trade Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p1000-the-trading-hub#321553

I absolutely LOVE your FC! She is gorgeous! SO many amazing pictures of her out there!

So here they are! Let me know if you want me to change anything! <3 Thank you so much for ordering! ^w^

Alley's Avatars! Qwkkt37 Alley's Avatars! NMe3Ysl Alley's Avatars! 8SQ7PQj Alley's Avatars! LzgsHiw Alley's Avatars! Dg0Jeh5 Alley's Avatars! OSiqS7y

And here are the images so you can just copy and paste them!

Alley's Avatars! UBtJMoH

Post by Guest 24th February 2018, 12:43 pm

Name: nope
    How many names?: nope
    Position: nope
    Guild: Nightmare
    Face Claim: Maki Harukawa - Danganronpa
    Trade Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p1000-the-trading-hub#321569
    ly
    ly

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Monk's Sacrifice
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ❀ silver wolf ❀
    Experience : 7,938

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ❀ aspect of valeriya ❀
    Second Magic: ❀ ❀
    Third Magic: ❀ ❀

Post by ly 24th February 2018, 12:44 pm

Name: N/A
    How many names?: N/A
    Position: N/A
    Guild: Nightmare.
    Border Type: Normal.
    Face Claim: Celestia Ludenberg - Danganronpa.
    Other Face Claims: N/A
    Total: 6,000 J
    Trade Proof:

Note: Can you possibly make one of the six the same art as my current avi? It is my favorite <33 (also if you can please avoid making one of the same art in my sig & directory (which can be accessed in the link in my sig)).

Alley's Avatars! ZyLEllh

Tuesday
    Tuesday

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tuesday 24th February 2018, 1:36 pm

Minerva Salvatore wrote:Number of Avatars: 6
    Guild: Nightmare
    Face Claim: Maki Harukawa - Danganronpa
    Trade Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p1000-the-trading-hub#321569

Another Danganronpa fan I see? ^w^ I love Maki so much! She's probably my favorite character in the series!

Anyways! Here are your avatars! Let me know if you want me to change anything! <3 I actually added in an extra one free of charge! ;D I liked the avatar that you have right now so much that I had to use that image as well! Thank you very much for ordering! ^w^

Alley's Avatars! IKfSBlw Alley's Avatars! S6JzURW Alley's Avatars! XxLF1Ri Alley's Avatars! Bu7OuuB Alley's Avatars! NFduRvD Alley's Avatars! 1oyip2V Alley's Avatars! XTJf2Jy

Alley's Avatars! UBtJMoH
    Tuesday
    Tuesday

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tuesday 24th February 2018, 2:12 pm

Victoria Salvatore wrote:Number of Avatars: 6
    Guild: Nightmare.
    Border Type: Normal.
    Face Claim: Celestia Ludenberg - Danganronpa.
    Other Face Claims: N/A
    Total: 6,000 J
    Trade Proof:

Note: Can you possibly make one of the six the same art as my current avi? It is my favorite <33 (also if you can please avoid making one of the same art in my sig & directory (which can be accessed in the link in my sig)).

I've got you covered! ;D

Let me know if you need me to change anything! <3 Thank you so much for ordering!

Alley's Avatars! R6PlTi7 Alley's Avatars! VFinjtd Alley's Avatars! KG4RjRa Alley's Avatars! DocJcXm Alley's Avatars! KdFtxKB Alley's Avatars! TrB79zL

And here are the images so that you can just copy and paste them!

Alley's Avatars! UBtJMoH
    Ambrosia
    Ambrosia

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ♖Hell Demon Slayer ♖
    Second Magic: ♖Nightshade Demon Slayer ♖
    Third Magic:

Post by Ambrosia 24th February 2018, 6:52 pm

Number of Avatars: 6 (3 of each fc)
    Guild: Guildless, It would be amazing if you could go with a neon blue colour theme
    Face Claim: Kakeguri -Kiari/Ririka Momobami
    Other Face Claims: Nekopara - Vanilla
    Total:6k
    Trade Proof: Link

Alley's Avatars! Ambrosiasig
    Alley's Avatars! 79a63db3b87a8a9c5fca7d25187da06c-d8znewu
    DIRECTORY GOLDEN LACRIMA
    Seven Slaves
    Lilium
    Lilium

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 6

Character Sheet
    First Magic: αєgιѕ - тнє мιи∂
    Second Magic: муѕтι¢ - тнє вσ∂у
    Third Magic: ραиα¢єα - тнє ѕσυℓ

Post by Lilium 24th February 2018, 6:55 pm

Guild: Black Rose
    Face Claim: Sword Art Online - Asuna
    Other Face Claims: None
    Trade Proof: \o/

Alley's Avatars! QOmg1XE

Terith
    Terith

Empyreal Sword

Empyreal Sword

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Fan Art Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ensō Catalyst
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Shizuo Hyouga [Primary] | Kimigiku-hime [Secondary]
    Experience : 9,600

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Renegades of Rebirth
    Second Magic: Ballad of the Battlebow [ WIP ]
    Third Magic:

Post by Terith 24th February 2018, 8:08 pm

Awesome job right there! Is it alright if I request for a smol add-on? It appears I flunked up and forgot to add more of Tsurumaru in the imgur album I gave you, so I'm going to add two more to even out the number. ^^

Quoting this since the trade proof was upped to 10k. And the link has two new additions I'd like you to use, porfavor? ovo
    Tuesday
    Tuesday

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tuesday 24th February 2018, 8:29 pm

Ambrosia wrote:Number of Avatars: 6 (3 of each fc)
    Guild: Guildless, It would be amazing if you could go with a neon blue colour theme
    Face Claim: Kakeguri -Kiari/Ririka Momobami
    Other Face Claims: Nekopara - Vanilla
    Total:6k
    Trade Proof: Link

Love the FC's! <3

Here they are! ^w^ Let me know if you want me to change anything! Thank you so much for ordering!

Alley's Avatars! Skc50G9 Alley's Avatars! CnJGOwd Alley's Avatars! 51OURjk Alley's Avatars! XxUDK0K Alley's Avatars! O3yyqDk Alley's Avatars! L8Vv7Vu

Alley's Avatars! UBtJMoH
    Ambrosia
    Ambrosia

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ♖Hell Demon Slayer ♖
    Second Magic: ♖Nightshade Demon Slayer ♖
    Third Magic:

Post by Ambrosia 24th February 2018, 8:33 pm

Oh my gosh!
    No changes needed they're fabulous. Thank you<3

Alley's Avatars! Ambrosiasig
    Alley's Avatars! 79a63db3b87a8a9c5fca7d25187da06c-d8znewu
    DIRECTORY GOLDEN LACRIMA
    Seven Slaves
    Tuesday
    Tuesday

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tuesday 24th February 2018, 9:08 pm

Lilium wrote:Number of Avatars: 6
    Guild: Black Rose
    Face Claim: Sword Art Online - Asuna
    Other Face Claims: None
    Trade Proof: \o/

I love SAO <3 Asuna is so beautiful ^w^ so many options for images as well!

Here are the avatars! >w< Let me know if there's anything you want me to change! Thank you so much for ordering! <3

Alley's Avatars! Hym8q08 Alley's Avatars! 4bmYNvZ Alley's Avatars! EUH8IbK Alley's Avatars! KLXbePk Alley's Avatars! 8abEc2d Alley's Avatars! MCBLmr5

Alley's Avatars! UBtJMoH
    Tuesday
    Tuesday

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tuesday 24th February 2018, 9:18 pm

Terith wrote:Awesome job right there! Is it alright if I request for a smol add-on? It appears I flunked up and forgot to add more of Tsurumaru in the imgur album I gave you, so I'm going to add two more to even out the number. ^^

Quoting this since the trade proof was upped to 10k. And the link has two new additions I'd like you to use, porfavor? ovo

OF COURSE!! You didn't have to pay me extra, I would have done it for free!

Here they are! ^w^

Alley's Avatars! ImlBiEj Alley's Avatars! IMPR6Wt

And the images here!

Alley's Avatars! UBtJMoH
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lester Drynedi 24th February 2018, 9:38 pm

Ah these are so cute!
    I need some for my boy

Number of Avatars: 8 total with 4 of each faceclaim
    Guild: Crystal Swan, it would be nice if it has more of a soft green/white feel to the colors
    Face Claim: Yaha-kui zaShunina from Seikaisuru Kado
    Other Face Claims: clear from DRAMAtical Murder
    Total:8k
    Trade Proof: ❀ Boop

Tuesday
    Tuesday

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tuesday 25th February 2018, 3:50 pm

Lester Drynedi wrote:Ah these are so cute!
    I need some for my boy

Number of Avatars: 8 total with 4 of each faceclaim
    Guild: Crystal Swan, it would be nice if it has more of a soft green/white feel to the colors
    Face Claim: Yaha-kui zaShunina from Seikaisuru Kado
    Other Face Claims: clear from DRAMAtical Murder
    Total:8k
    Trade Proof: ❀ Boop

Awww thank you so much for saying that! ^w^ they're really fun to make! Sorry for the delay on these, I woke up way later than I should have >.>

Anyways, here they are! Let me know if there's anything you want me to change! <3 I really love your FCs! Also, let me know if the sea foam green I chose for the border is good, or if you would like me to change it. Thank you so much for ordering! ^w^ <3

Alley's Avatars! WUaQHXD Alley's Avatars! WP4U0qN Alley's Avatars! OQNS4YP Alley's Avatars! Kdy0uQa Alley's Avatars! Vn3Xwca Alley's Avatars! OWoj6zk Alley's Avatars! VxQMuwg Alley's Avatars! RBGJAwx

Alley's Avatars! UBtJMoH

Post by Guest 26th February 2018, 4:49 pm

Number of Avatars: 8
    Guild: #9966ff
    Face Claim: Zero - Drakengard
    Total: 8k
    Trade Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p1025-the-trading-hub#321764

Requesting more because i love these. <3
    Tuesday
    Tuesday

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tuesday 26th February 2018, 5:36 pm

Madame Astrid wrote:Number of Avatars: 8
    Guild: #9966ff
    Face Claim: Zero - Drakengard
    Trade Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p1025-the-trading-hub#321764

Requesting more because i love these. <3

Yay! ^w^ I'm so glad that you like them! I really enjoy making them! Your FC is so amazing to work with too! I love her color scheme!

Here they are! Let me know if there's anything you want me to change! Thank you so much for ordering! <3

Alley's Avatars! JoXsYMH Alley's Avatars! 6NWpCNa Alley's Avatars! SEkaoFb Alley's Avatars! RB0owgQ Alley's Avatars! JQacHbu Alley's Avatars! EzB3gfz Alley's Avatars! TpGSQev Alley's Avatars! DNWZ96E

Alley's Avatars! UBtJMoH
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Birthright
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 1,079,142

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Blood God Slayer (Lacrima)
    Second Magic: Hair Manipulation Magic
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguine 26th February 2018, 6:52 pm

Number of Avatars: 8
    Name: Aoi
    How many names?: None
    Position: None
    Guild: None
    Face Claim: Chocla/Chocolat - Nekopara
    Other Face Claims: Hanamaru Kunikida - Love Live Sunshine!
    Trade Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p1025-the-trading-hub#321772

Alley's Avatars! JwEY1nx

CharacterMagicSecondaryTertiaryBankFight Theme
    Tuesday
    Tuesday

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tuesday 26th February 2018, 7:30 pm

Mitsurugi wrote:Number of Avatars: 8
    Name: Aoi
    How many names?: None
    Position: None
    Guild: None
    Face Claim: Chocla/Chocolat - Nekopara
    Other Face Claims: Hanamaru Kunikida - Love Live Sunshine!
    Trade Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p1025-the-trading-hub#321772

Yay more avatars! ^w^ I figured that you wanted 4 of each FC so that's what I did for ya! ^w^

Here they are! Let me know if you want me to change anything! Thank you so much for ordering! <3

Alley's Avatars! GeaiB2X Alley's Avatars! RAPft8M Alley's Avatars! VzPSHpL Alley's Avatars! EqPli9C Alley's Avatars! EywRPGX Alley's Avatars! XohR0Wu Alley's Avatars! 4utw4sy Alley's Avatars! UTJ7aNY

Alley's Avatars! UBtJMoH
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Birthright
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 1,079,142

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Blood God Slayer (Lacrima)
    Second Magic: Hair Manipulation Magic
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguine 26th February 2018, 11:19 pm

They're all wonderful! Thanks so much, Junko!~ Maybe we can meet IC soon enough x3

Alley's Avatars! JwEY1nx

CharacterMagicSecondaryTertiaryBankFight Theme
    Tuesday
    Tuesday

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tuesday 26th February 2018, 11:24 pm

Mitsurugi wrote:They're all wonderful! Thanks so much, Junko!~ Maybe we can meet IC soon enough x3

Of course! ^w^ I'm so glad you like them! <3 I hope that we can meet IC soon as well!

Alley's Avatars! UBtJMoH
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 27th February 2018, 12:05 am

Number of Avatars: 4
    Name: Azure
    How many names?: 2
    Guild: N/A
    Border Type: Simple
    Face Claim: Ami Kawashima (Toradora)
    Other Face Claims:Aoba Kuronuma (Durarara)
    Total: 4k
    Trade Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p1025-the-trading-hub#321798

So, if you can, I would like two with both characters, and one each for each separate twin, with only the two people ones having the text "azure". If that's too hard, then just making them all without text with two of Ami and two of Aoba would be great as well ^^

Alley's Avatars! B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Current date/time is 18th March 2024, 7:35 pm