Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Where's My Goldfish? | Solo Job

Chaelin
    Chaelin

Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Where's My Goldfish? | Solo Job Empty Where's My Goldfish? | Solo Job

Post by Chaelin 6th November 2017, 7:34 am

JOB INFORMATION::
    Chaelin
    Chaelin

Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Where's My Goldfish? | Solo Job Empty Re: Where's My Goldfish? | Solo Job

Post by Chaelin 6th November 2017, 7:39 am

"Thank you so much for coming," The woman’s face was etched with worry, her hands clasping tightly around the mug set on the table before her, "I know I should tell her myself but I really can’t bring myself to..." Her sighs drowned out the wheezing of the kettle across the kitchen. As hard as she tried, Chaelin couldn't really sympathise with the middle aged mother sat across from her, after listening to her ramble on about breaking the news of a fishes death to her seemingly spoilt child, the young mage was already prepared to leave and go back to her guild. Although she tried to maintain an omnibenevolent nature, Chaelin really couldn't offer true consolation to those who fretted over the small things in life.
    Both of the women’s train of thought was cut off by the sound of the houses door swinging open and a sing song voice bounced through the hall, "I'm home mummy!" Glancing over at the mother of the voice, Chaelin was met with an anxious expression and a hurried whisper, "Tell her I've gone to pick up her father, we will be back in half an hour so please don't let us return to a crying child, my husband will be furious!" And with that the brunette darted out of the door, snatching her keys from the kitchen counter, muttering something about how she shouldn't have let the cat near the fish bowl.

"-You're not mummy," A voice sounded, rather accusingly, from behind Chaelin. Turning around, she faced the brown haired, blue eyes girl and smiled softly, "I'll be looking after you until your mummy gets home, Alice." The young girl shrugged it off and quickly accepted the mage would be her stand in mother for the next few minutes, plonking herself down at the table and producing a set of pens and paper from her bag. She started drawing a fish. Busying herself, Chaelin went to the cupboard and came back to the table with a plate of cookies for the girl and a glass of milk, sitting down beside her. For a few moments Chaelin watched the girl draw with a tranquil state of mind before remembering what she was here for. Might as well get it over and done with. "Alice," The younger girl ignored Chaelin, too invested in her drawing. "Your fish has died." That caught her attention to say the least.
    "What-," Alices eyes were wide as her head snapped up to face the older girl, "No..." She said running over to her fish bowl at the other end of the room to confirm Chaelins words were true, "No!" She stood as still as a statue until Chaelin picked her up and carried on her hip through to the living room, where she sat down, cuddling the girl to her chest as tears rolled down the infants cheeks. Occasionally patting the child back, or wiping her eyes with a tissue, Chaelin managed to eventually sooth the girl. Just in time for her parents to walk through the door.

WORD COUNT: 510/500

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:27 pm