Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Finish The Recipe!

Admin
    Admin

Lineage : Admin
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 100
    Mentor : Seijin
    Experience : 100,000,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Admin Magic
    Second Skill: Mod Magic
    Third Skill: Dev Magic

Finish The Recipe! Empty Finish The Recipe!

Post by Admin 28th February 2013, 7:15 am

Job: Finish The Recipe!
    Job Location: Hargeon Town/Spooky Forest
    Player Requirements: One B-Rank Mage minimum; 3 maximum. 35 posts long, 350 words each. 15 dice rolls each
    Job Requirements: Find the mysterious shroom, simple enough. No.
    Job Description: You were walking in front of a small bakery when the chef sees your guild tattoo and calls you in. "Oh thank god your here, I really need some help, and I'll pay your greatly. You see, there's this very rare mushroom that only grows in the spooky forest, and it seems that my supplier has, canceled all future deliveries, permanently. I'm baking my greatest cake for the ten wizard saints. It is one of their anniversaries soon and I have been tasked with the desert, this is the final ingredient I need, and this job could set me for life, please... help me."
    Enemies:
    Boss; The Shroomider is a mixture between a patch of the rarest mushrooms in Earth-land, combined with a gigantic mother spider, one of the deadliest, what are the odds... It doesn't use magic, but it does have abilities. Appears automatically after 20 posts.
    Powers
    Venomous bite: A B-Rank or lower mage who gets bit by the spider will suffer hallucinations and a limit on their magic, they will only be able to cast C-Rank magic for three posts. It will limit A-Ranked mages to B-Ranked magic and so on.
    Impaling: This one is simple, it will impale anything that it gets jousted in to. This, is one of the spiders legs. It will get through a B rank defense spell in two hits, A in three, S in four, H in ten. When it breaks the shield, it will hit you, so watch out.
    Spider Web: Over the field of battle is a large spider web, the spider can shoot of there and drop down from anywhere, the spider web is almost indestructible, only an H rank spell can break it. The spider will drop down from the web and attack, it is undodgealbe, if you roll a miss die, it will count as a blocked die. Defense spells don't work against this move. It will not shoot web from the spider web itself, as it cannot shoot web to begin with. This will do damage equivalent to a B-Ranked spell and will only be 'casted' once. The web is over a thicket of foliage, making it unseeable.
    Babies: The spider spontaneously gives birth, killing itself in the process but giving birth to ten D-Ranked spider babies, each has its mothers powers, only weaker. The spider will do this when it is slain.
    Strong; Spooky spiders are vicious creatures from where the forest gets its name from. Spooky spiders have a bite that will put tremendous amounts of fear and paranoia into you, so look out for them. They are very resistant to magic, it takes four B-Ranked spells to finish them.
    Normal; Scary snakes are less scary than spooky spiders and their bites poison you, causing you to see hallucinations of hundreds of snakes around you for a post, tip number one, don't get bit in the spooky forest, ever. Their bites pierce through C-Ranked spells with ease and people are surprised at how resistant to magic they are.
    Weak; Creepy crawlers are small roaches that crawl under leaves and over leaves, they are just called creepy, not because their bite causes hallucinogenic snakes or venomous paranoia, but for their anatomy. They bite and can crawl through any crevice no matter how small, hence the creepy way of crawling. They come in swarms, so they are almost as dangerous as the snakes.
    Reward: 9,500 Jewels
    TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Venilia (Orca)
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Angel Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Finish The Recipe! Empty Re: Finish The Recipe!

Post by TheUnicorn 6th May 2014, 4:07 am

Player(s) Name(s): TheUnicorn and Sworbet
    Job Name: Finish the Recipe
    Player Ranks: C and C

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Finish The Recipe! Oaai5i
    Theme :: Battle :: Pet :: Magic
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 6th May 2014, 4:31 am

Player(s) Name(s): TheUnicorn and Sworbet
    Job Name: Finish the Recipe
    Player Ranks: C and C

approved

_____________________________________________________________________________________

TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Venilia (Orca)
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Angel Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TheUnicorn 28th October 2014, 5:04 am

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Finish The Recipe! Oaai5i
    Theme :: Battle :: Pet :: Magic
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 12th November 2014, 9:11 am

TheUnicorn wrote:https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t7343-finish-the-recipe-swor-and-uni

Would like to cancel please~

Again Cancel Approved

Finish The Recipe! QGrxNTU

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 5:28 pm