Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Finish the Recipe Swor and Uni!

TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Venilia (Orca)
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Angel Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Finish the Recipe Swor and Uni! Empty Finish the Recipe Swor and Uni!

Post by TheUnicorn 6th May 2014, 6:31 am

Job Info:

Eternia's blue eyes set upon the vast ocean in front of her as she paddled her feet in the water's edge. She closed her eyes briefly, tilting her head towards the sun to gather the last of it's summer warmth. So... fuzzy There was no real word to describe the moment she was feeling, a feeling only to be felt at the right moment and time. She sighed, yawning as she stretched her hands into the air, blinking constantly. We should probably get going She got up, turning her head to see the voice that spoke to her inside of her head. A magnificent black creature with large black wings and horn walked towards her. Roxy! Eternia quickly stood, hugging the creature as she hopped onto his back. Shall we go get some food? I just passed a bakery, and by goodness it smelled good. I think that’s where we are meeting… Eternia laughed as she nodded, cutting off the pony’s voice. The unicorn stretched its wings as they leapt into the air, soaring the skies, watching the world below them. It was beautiful from up there. Watching the millions of people from Hargeon Town do their daily routines, the waves lapping onto the ever so small shore as well as the constant wind that made Eternia’s hair swirl in the breeze.

As they descended she could smell the aroma from the bakery. Oh my goodness. That smell. She waited to see Roxy’s expression as a grin grew across his smug little horse face. As they came to a complete stop she instinctively jumped off her companion, sticking her face to the glass window of the bakery. So…Much…Food… The glass began to fog up as a voice screamed in her ear.

"Oh thank god your here, I really need some help, and I'll pay your greatly. You see, there's this very rare mushroom that only grows in the spooky forest, and it seems that my supplier has, cancelled all future deliveries, permanently. I'm baking my greatest cake for the ten wizard saints. It is one of their anniversaries soon and I have been tasked with the desert, this is the final ingredient I need, and this job could set me for life, please... help me."

She turned her head, nodding as the man who was ‘supposedly’ the chef of this magnificently small bakery talked to her with great urgency. She felt convinced by his words, and felt the need to help him. “I will certainly great sir. But may I please eat one of your…” A cough from behind her interrupted her. She frowned as she saw Roxy laughing. “But first, I must wait for my friend to arrive!”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Finish the Recipe Swor and Uni! Oaai5i
    Theme :: Battle :: Pet :: Magic
    sworbet
    sworbet

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Cosmic Coins : 105
    Mentor : Aphophis the Snake God of Chaos
    Experience : 1944

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Priestess of War
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Finish the Recipe Swor and Uni! Empty Re: Finish the Recipe Swor and Uni!

Post by sworbet 6th May 2014, 8:53 am

"You're gonna be late!" Veona groaned at the loud booming voice that shot inside her head while she was in the middle of reading a book called "Nine Princes of Amber". Dasher's Blue Storm Marine General, Hermes seemed to be quite annoyed at his master's love for books. "Just one more chapter." She told him back through her telepathy, a skill she achieved when she finished training with Ren for her magic. "No way! That's what you said last time." Veona huffed at that exclamation, she knew that what her spirit said was true, but then again, the book was too interesting. The summoner put her book behind some random tree branch and made sure that the wind wasn't going to blow it away before jumping down from her favorite hiding place in Hargeon. "So, what direction was the place in again?" She asked out loud causing a few of the random passengers to turn around and look at her as if she was crazy. "Go north and then past straight through the park, you'll arrive at a bakery, knowing the fact that your already late, your partner should already be there." Dasher nodded and followed the directions given to her by Hermes without questioning, she went to sleep late the night before the mission and had no time to look at the mission conditions, thank god she had her spirits. "So tell me, do you know anything about the mission's conditions?" She asked him out-loud as she reached for her back pocket, taking out her cards. "The baker from the place we're going to seems to be making the cake of the century and needs out help to find some ingredient." Hermes' voice explained to her as she listened quietly. Veona wasn't the type to mess up for missions usually, but she was reading a very interesting book the night before and couldn't go to sleep without finishing it. The summoner was obviously thankful to have such an organized spirit. "Oh? Well, that doesn't sound too hard." She stated as she crossed through the park with hands behind her head, as she looked up at the pretty sky. "Don't underestimate the mission, It's ranked B for a reason." Veona nodded and turned her head forwards, noticing that she had arrived at her destination successfully. Her eyes widened at the sigh before her as she spotted a rather gorgeous looking Pegasus. She paused, Pegasus' didn't normal have horns on her forehead. "Oh my Dragonic Overlord." She whispered as approached the creature only to notice a pretty turquoise-haired girl near it. She could feel magic pressure emanating from her. "Excuse me, could you be my partner?" She asked the girl who seemed to be looking at the food on the other side of the glass. A small smile formed on Dasher's lips as she looked at the younger mage, "I could buy you a cake after we're done with the mission, if you would like one, that is."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Finish the Recipe Swor and Uni! Swor5_by_gramcrackers-d9qeara
    TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TheUnicorn 7th May 2014, 6:51 am

"Excuse me, could you be my partner?" Asked a voice behind her. She turned, smiling at the girl. “Indeed I am. My name is Eternia, and I’m from Blue Pegasus too!” She was surprised she hadn’t seen this girl before, then again, Blue Pegasus was an immensely large guild with many twists and turns, so it was easy to miss people. This girl however seemed friendly, and she laughed as she stared at Roxy who quickly trotted over to Eternia’s side. "I could buy you a cake after we're done with the mission, if you would like one, that is." Eternia stared at the girl, nodding quickly. She liked this chick already.

The chef seemed to be on the edge of his toes, jumping up and down almost as Eternia and Veona got acquainted. She turned to the man, realizing his anxiety. “Alrighty, shall we get going? Now what exactly do we need to know.” She looked at the man, studying his face as his eyes seemed to twitch in a creepy sort of way she had never seen before. I wonder why he’s nervous. Roxy thought as he tilted his head in confusion. Ebony shrugged her shoulders as she listened to him.

“The Mushroom is found somewhere in the spooky forest. It is said that a beast, no, a monster is found there. One with a bite which can kill quickly, one with eight legs and can see you from almost every angle. Beware mages, I thank you for your help.”

He turned back to the bakery from which he came from without saying another word. Literally, no description of what it looked like, where to find it exactly, not even the name of the mushroom. Just a rough idea in a 100 square kilometer forest. Joy.

She frowned as she walked towards Roxy, patting his forelock as she hopped onto his back, carefully trotting towards the girl. She held her hand out to her as she said, “You coming? If we are going to the Spooky Forest we better get there fast.” As the girl was making up her mind to hop on the Unipeg, Eternia had some cookies in her pocket, one of which she offered to the girl. “It’s a… Wagonwheeeeell~” She laughed as she ate one herself, holding onto the mane of Roxy as he reared on his hind legs. “Come on! We are raring to find this mysterious shrrrrooom!”

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

sworbet
    sworbet

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by sworbet 7th May 2014, 8:36 am

Veona listened to the details of the mission silently, all of her spirits were also quite interested in the mission so they didn't want to make a noise which could disturb her mistress' concentration. As the baker finished explaining to the two girls about some sort of scary forest monster a few of her spirits were trying to decipher what the beast could be. The baker hurriedly went back in his kitchen without sparring them a second glance, Dasher wasn't sure whether it was from fear of the monster or from the pressure of making the best cake. She groaned, every spirit she owned was discussing the monster with another one.

“You coming? If we are going to the Spooky Forest we better get there fast." Veona blinked at the outstretched hand in front of her, her gaze shifted towards it's owner with slight confusion. The girl was actually ridding the gorgeous creature and offering her a spot next to her. The summoner wasn't sure she could allow herself such a privilege, but then again, it would be rude to say "no" AND they would definitely travel faster then by foot. Her decision was clear when the cute turquoise-haired girl handed her a cookie. Veona found the girl very kind and sweet so she accepted both the cookie and her hand. After sitting down successfully on the beautiful black creature she looked around for something to hold on to and blinked several times "Erm, what do I hold on to, miss...." The summoner paused for a moment and looked a the girl with a blank stare, she'd seen her face before around the guild's pools. "I'm sorry it was rude of me to not introduce myself, I'm Veona Dasher, what are your names?" Veona gestured towards the girl and the pretty creature again and felt that it was polite to ask for it's name as well. A few of her spirits were still arguing over what the beast could be and as well as for what the fastest way to find the shroom was, Veona could swear she was just going to get a headache so she quietly bit into the cookie, waiting for the pretty girl's answer.

TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TheUnicorn 8th May 2014, 2:51 am

"Erm, what do I hold on to, miss...." Eternia laughed, jumping off Roxy only then to get back on him, only this time sitting behind her instead of in front of her. She pushed her forward, making her grab onto the unicorn’s mane. “Just hold onto his mane, it won’t hurt him. Also, keep your legs clenched tight otherwise…” The Unicorn Pegasus reared on his hind legs as Ebony leant nodded for Roxy to go. He flew into a canter as they began ascending into the air. Eternia smiled, throwing her hands up in the air as she closed her eyes momentarily as she felt the wind upon her face. She felt so free up here, like she was in a whole other world.

"I'm sorry it was rude of me to not introduce myself, I'm Veona Dasher, what are your names?" She looked at the girl, smiling at the sound of her name. Veona… What a wonderful name. She thought to herself only to realize she was being asked the question. “Hahahahaha, you have a wonderful name, I wish I had a name like that… Anyways, I am Eternia Unicorn. And this here is Roxy. I can speak to him through telepathy so don’t be surprised if I suddenly burst out laughing for a random reason.” She grinned as she tried to speak loudly through the howling wind around them. It was like it didn’t want people to speak up here. So tranquil up here…Maybe the angels don’t want us to disturb the peacefulness. Her mind wondered as Roxy spoke, trying to capture an image of the conversation.

She didn’t really realise the time that flew past them. Everything seemed so much slower from up there, watching the world around them pass by so slowly. It was like there was no time at all really. She cupped her hands over Veona’s ears as they began to descend so they wouldn’t damage her hearing. Hey Roxy, how about we try reaching our terminal velocity? She grinned as he pulled in his wings, diving down towards the earth at rapid speeds. As the neared the green forest below, Roxy spread his wings once more before hovering over the grass at the entrance of the Spooky Forest.

“Perfect timing” Eternia’s jumped off Roxy’s back as she helped Veona off the Unipeg. “It seems we have arrived. Finally. Now off to find the mysterious shrrrrooooom!”

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

sworbet
    sworbet

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by sworbet 8th May 2014, 6:26 am

Veona wanted to scream, excitement was washing through her like a wave as the body of the gorgeous creature separated itself from the ground. However, not a sound came out of her lips as she felt wind flowing through her white hair and cold, yet nice breeze. The summoner was mesmerized by the below before her, so this is what the world looked like from above. She was listening to the girl's previous words and holding on to the creature's mane. “Hahahahaha, you have a wonderful name, I wish I had a name like that… Anyways, I am Eternia Unicorn. And this here is Roxy. I can speak to him through telepathy so don’t be surprised if I suddenly burst out laughing for a random reason.” Veona blinked at that loudly stated fact, she should probably tell her that she used telepathy as well, but later, the view was currently breathtaking. All of a sudden, for some reason, the creature known as Roxy folded it's wings towards it's body and Veona was flying down, if a way which was much more scary then before. Eternia covered her ears for some reason, but she didn't mind, she was too focused on surviving the sudden fall. Just as they were about to splatter like pancakes on the ground, Roxy folded out his wings again and landed safely. The pretty girl kindly helped Dasher off of the gorgeous creature, she had good manners and Veona admired that.

All of a sudden she raised one hand to touch her hair, only to notice that it was tilted rather upwards, the sudden fall had entirely destroyed her hairstyle, causing her long white hair to go into anti- gravity mode. She attempted to straighten it and had a rather successful attempt at doing so. Veona looked towards the forest, inspecting it's huge trees and soil with a blank face, "Everything seems normal, not too scary at least." She said as she gave a small smile to the girl, nodding in the forest's direction, indicating that it's time to head in. Dasher walked in fearlessly and proudly, yet she still reminded herself to beware whatever could lie ahead.

TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TheUnicorn 8th May 2014, 7:11 am

Eternia couldn't help but laugh as she realised Veona's hair standing straight up right. She covered her mouth as she face began to turn a bright red colour, only to realise how rude she was being. "I'm sorry, I just..." She burst out laughing once more before turning around, not looking at the girl. Omg I'm so rude... She thought to herself as she tried to control herself. She breathed in heavily, turning slowly only to find the girl's hair in perfect condition once more. Eternia's eyes widened as her eyebrows made weird shapes. Was I seeing things... Roxy burst out laughing as Eternia's thoughts entered his head.

"Everything seems normal, not too scary at least." Eternia nodded, watching the leaves move from backwards to forwards with the gentle sway of the wind. It was quite relaxing here, the sound of rattling leaves, the birds calling, as well as the dark eeriness of the shadows that crept towards them. She stayed close to Veona and Roxy, standing in between them. There was no water to be seen which annoyed her. Maybe there's a lake here somewhere... She hoped so.

The spooky forest was so different to how she imagined it. No scary men behind every tree, no scary creatures leaping out of every corner, it was more, peaceful. She stopped for a moment, realising what they were doing. "How are we even going to find this shroom?" She hadn't thought of this and realised it may turn out to be a disaster. She sighed, looking at a tree beside her with branches strong enough to hold her. Hmm… She thought it may hold her and decided to take the risk. She walked up to the tree, holding her the first branch with her two hands as she heaved herself upwards. She would’ve flown up herself, or used Roxy for that matter. But the trees here were so thick the only way to see above it was to be in it. As she reached the top she could see almost the entire forest from here. “Oooooh! Come up here Veona! It’s an amazing sight! And we can probably figure out where to go from her as well!” Her face lit up as a light bulb as she leaned against the trunk of the tree. So many nice views…

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

sworbet
    sworbet

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by sworbet 8th May 2014, 9:30 pm

Eternia had a point, how were they going to find the mushroom, they didn't have a picture, nor did they have it's scent. Several idea's ran through Dasher's mind but all of them involved splitting up to cover more territory, but at a place such as this one that idea probably was the worst possible thing one could do. Veona blinked and then had the urge to grin at the younger mage's actions, to put it in normal words, she looked cute as she tried to climb up the branches. “Oooooh! Come up here Veona! It’s an amazing sight! And we can probably figure out where to go from her as well!” The summoner simply followed the younger mage up the branches of the huge tree with no problem, she practically spend twelve hours everyday on one reading a book either way. As she arrived up there she saw what Eternia was fussing about, it really was.... interesting, trees spread around them in any direction, you could barely see the end of the forest. Spooky probably wasn't the word Veona would use to describe the place, Huge or Gigantic forest would fit the image more.

A few crows flew out of some part of the forest, immediately catching Veona's, there was movement around this place that didn't belong to them. Veona nudged her partner and pointed towards the part of the forest, curiosity evident in her eyes. "We could start from there." She told her as she looked at the tree next to, calculating the distance from their branch to the other tree's. With a leap the mage successfully landed on the branch, making sure to kick it a few times to make sure that it was stable. She turned back around to face Eternia with a small smile, "It'll be simplest if we go by the trees, we could see if there's activity below us." Veona then turned around and took out a red ribbon, she always kept some in her bag just in case she did missions where they could be lost. She tied one end of it to the tree as she wore her usual blank face. "So we dont actually get lost in this huge and similiar place."

TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TheUnicorn 17th May 2014, 7:13 am

"It'll be simplest if we go by the trees, we could see if there's activity below us." Veona then turned around and took out a red ribbon. She tied one end of it to the tree as she wore her usual blank face. "So we dont actually get lost in this huge and similiar place."

Eternia nodded watching her intensely as she tied the ribbon to the tree. She's done this before... She admired the girl's instinct towards the forest's nature. As she thought, her mind skipped back a few sentences only to realise what Veona has said.
    "Wait, wait wait wait. Go by trees?"

Eternia tilted her head in confusion as the lines of trees started to become longer and wider making Eternia's head spin. "W-w-we... Have to jump through all these?"  She was rather confused about the concept. She had never really 'jumped' from tree to tree before, as flying came naturally to her it was rather pointless. In fact, climbing trees at all was pointless, she only did it for the fun of it~

As she began to realise Veona wasn't going to take a 'no' for an answer as well as it being most probably the safest and most efficient option, Eternia was still hesitant about jumping from tree to tree. They were fairly close to each other, and after seeing Veona doing it with so much ease, she felt lighter.  

Why am I even worried. If I fall I can just fly up again. She faceplamed herself as she started to laugh, jumping in the air and grabbing the tree branch next to Veona. Her legs dangled there for a moment before regaining their grip on the hard bark of the tree.

"I wonder how fast we can do this... Oh. ROXY YOU FLY ON AHEAD"
    She yelled from the top of a tree, a bright smile on her face.
    Not as effective as flying, but almost just as fun. And far more dangerous!

She jumped once more, this branch was further, making Eternia use her legs a bit more. "I didn't realise how tiring this would be" She gasped looking at Veona. The girl seemed far fitter than herself. I'm in such bad shape...  She turned her head as she realised she heard something in the distance. Something on the ground below them. She stared down as her eyes began to widen. "V-veeooona..."

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 17th May 2014, 7:13 am

The member 'TheUnicorn' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Finish the Recipe Swor and Uni! NormalMonster Finish the Recipe Swor and Uni! NormalMonster Finish the Recipe Swor and Uni! NormalMonster
    sworbet
    sworbet

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by sworbet 18th May 2014, 1:00 am

Spoiler:

Veona was very happy at the progress they were making at the treetops, her partner seemed to like it quite a lot as well even though she did look a bit tired. Veona often moved on treetops and roofs around the city so it wasn't a problem for her stamina or her fast calculating for distance. "V-veeooona..." At the call of her name the summoner turned around, she looked at the younger mage with concern in her eyes before noticing the problem. Below them were three really gruesome snakes, they weren't too big in size however their eyes were staring directly at Eternia. A wave of frost washed over Veona's eyes as she glared at the reptiles with disgust. Pulling a Vanguard card out of her back pocket and throwing it in the air with a spin she shouted "I ride! The Dark Queen of Nightmareland." A bright light shone from the card and it was suddenly replaced by the body of a demonic woman who was grinning maliciously, ready for battle. The Dark Queen of Nightmareland wasn't too strong at attacking more then one creature at a time so she tilted her head at Veona. "Which one?" She asked as her mistress pointed at the one in the middle,it looked a bit bigger then the other two. The Queen cracked her whip thrice hitting the snake twice due to the fact that it slithered away out of the range of the whip. The Queen clicked her tongue and chased after it, unsatisfied with the damage she had done. Veona's eyes were however focused on the other two snakes, The Queen could easily take one on, turning to Eternia with a small smile she asked her for her cooperation "I can only summon one unit at a time, you wouldn't mind dealing with these two would you?" Hopefully the girl didn't have a fear of snakes because otherwise they were in trouble, Veona was staring at the two snakes, they were climbing up the tree. She looked around, attempting to find something that she could fight with. She couldn't let Eternia do most of the work.

Last edited by sworbet on 18th May 2014, 1:10 am; edited 3 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th May 2014, 1:00 am

The member 'sworbet' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Damage Dice' :
    Finish the Recipe Swor and Uni! Attack Finish the Recipe Swor and Uni! Attack Finish the Recipe Swor and Uni! Miss

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 8:33 am