Sol reacted almost instantly”Enkidu” he uttered as a portal opened beside him and suddenly a long chain blade shot out and struck the offending item before it reached the snakes eyes, hearing whistling again in the air the poison dragon quickly snapped his fingers and his chain disappeared from the spot it was at before it shot out of the portal again and connected to the other item in question before the dragon suddenly heard explosions where the items where, it had been distracting but Sol had managed to protected the queens eyes and he growled before he unleashed a powerful roar .”go forth and destroy as much as you wish leave none alive! “ he snarled as the queen suddenly hissed loudly as she moved deeper into the city with Sol staying close by to make sure she was ok though the slayer did see Famine starting to square off with a mage and Sol decided to stay close to the queen and also keep an eye on his guild master in case she needed him.
- Items and magic used:
- Name: Enkidu
Type: Bladed Chains
A legendary chain made to bind and reign in the gods, the Enkidu was a weapon said to be one of the few weapons able to control and subdue divine beings, however that does not mean that it was meant for just gods. The chain was also useful against mere humans as well as its divine propertys made humans feel as if escape was impossible by just coming into contact with the Chain. However the chain is very picky about its wielder and it is said that the one that is chosen to wield this weapon would gain gifts from the gods themselves. The length of the chain is said to increase with the strength of the user (10 feet for D rank, 20 for C, 30 for B, 40 for A and 50 for S). The chain is Summoned thru Red tattoos that are branded on the users body when they obtain the weapon.
- the weapon is considered a Divine weapon and thus cannot be used except by one the weapon chooses
-The weapon has multiple uses from binding an enemy to strangling or stabbing them the uses for this weapon are vast.
-The user always has this on their person as it is summoned thru a portal connected to the red markings on the users body thus they are never without a weapon.
-though the chain has long reach if one has the strength to grab it and pull the user can be taken off balance
- Since the chain is made of metal lightning can travel thru it and harm the wielder.
- while its power is at its best against gods and anything holding some form of Divinity against humans it is not as effective but still very powerful.
- when used as a flail the weapon needs a few feet to be able to accumulate enough power and speed to be effective.
- The Chain has the ability to shrink and expand its length according to the users will but it cannot exceed the length that matches the users rank.
Immunization- the user can bite an ally and inject some of their Magic to make them immune to their poisons effects, this can be used on up to three people per thread.