Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Old Magic Grading (Mark)

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

Old Magic Grading (Mark) Empty Old Magic Grading (Mark)

Post by Raiza 20th February 2017, 3:47 am

Greetings Mark, first off, I did enjoy the read of this magic nice work.  I'll be quoting only what I have concerns/questions/requests, and my requests will be in this color.  As I'm starting to do with any larger application, I'll  be breaking the application down into segments to mod it more effectively.[/color]

Mark Baxter wrote:
    A Clockwork Reborn:
    While I'm okay with the ability fully, I'd like to ask you to add that it still follows the guidelines of slayers consuming their element.

A Clockwork Forceful:
    Normally I'd say this is a bit much but the drawback is more than worth it, bringing up said drawback I have a question. Does the 5% more apply to signature spells as well? If not, you may wish to add that in. Other than that, nothing wrong here.
    A Clockwork Ever-Changing:
    While I'm okay with the 1.5x( Though I assume thats a 50% increase, not a 150% increase; Please clarify.), I'd have to ask you to drop the stacking potential or limit it to two stacks. The reason being, is a +100% increase is already overly powerful for a single ability, and most are limited to 50% without drawbacks. Yours being it uses that gear up, means its a decent drawback. Lastly, each gear being able to block a spell as well, I'd say would be too close to a spell to be put as an ability.

Alternatively, if you add a cooldown between each spell blocking, I'd be more okay with it doing such. 

A Clockwork Corrupted:
    Please define effectiveness more, and what all physical attributes it also covers. As if it covers too many, this would have to be limited.
    A Clockwork Momentum:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Old Magic Grading (Mark) YdfXSKP
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

Old Magic Grading (Mark) Empty Re: Old Magic Grading (Mark)

Post by Mark Baxter 21st February 2017, 8:49 pm

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly~! Ell edits have been made ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Old Magic Grading (Mark) 1zya1cx
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 22nd February 2017, 4:21 am

Same as before, my requests are in this color. Some of my notes are inside of your spoilers]

Mark Baxter wrote:
    Clockwork's ♦ Apostle--Signature Spells

User-Ranked Signature Spell:
    Rank should be your rank(B), not D. While I realize "once per post" and "1" would be the same thing, I'd ask you to change cooldown to 1. Other than that, spell is okay.

D-Ranked Signature Spell:
    While I realize "once per post" and "1" would be the same thing, I'd ask you to change cooldown to 1.

Clockwork's ♦ Apostle--D-Rank Spells

Clockwork Apostle's Steel Shimmer:

Considering the universal cap for such a stat is 50%(75% if lineage helps it), I'd like to ask you, as a D-rank spell should not be lowering huge drastic amounts of damage. Also, because this is a % based defense, I'd ask that it does not effect spells two ranks higher than itself.er than itself.
    Clockwork Apostle's Platinum Pummeler:
    This is the base melee damage, correct, not weapons held?lee damage, correct, not weapons held?

Clockwork Apostle's Grappling Hook:

Clockwork Apostle's Reverberation:
    Same rule as chain spells would have to apply. This would cause your signature spells to have a 2 post cooldown. ,

Mark Baxter wrote:
    Clockwork's ♦ Apostle--C-Rank Spells

Clockwork Apostle's Rubidium Rapier:

Clockwork Apostle's Chromium Clock:

Clockwork Apostle's Bladed Arm:
    Damage increase + a multi-hit of near equal rank. I'll have to ask you to either lower the % of melee damage you're getting, or lower the rank damage of the projectile.
    [/color]

Mark Baxter wrote:
    Clockwork's ♦ Apostle--B-Rank Spells

Clockwork Apostle's Blade Grave:

"Multi-hit rules caps damage of spells with multi-hit properties to no more than 50% increase if balanced correctly. Currently you have 3 blades made, each dealing 50% B-rank, and then 50% burning damage aoe.  Need a size of how far thee sparks can effect another, as well as lower the overall damage output of the spell to be  split equally among all projectiles, if you're also including the burning damage as well.
    Clockwork Apostle's Steel Nails:

"If the nails can be re-attached, then the damage would have to be lowered.Multi-hit spells may only exceed 50% the rank worth of damage per use of the multi-hit spell. I recommend, if they get re-attached, you cannot fire them off again without reactivation of the spell.
    Clockwork Apostle's Rain:
    "That 100meter range needs to be cut down to no more than 50meters. I need a # of needles to be made(Remember damage will be divided equally, or word it to be no more than rank worth of damage may be suffered by the use of this spell. As it stands right now, this is many time over the spell's damage. Speeds I'll have to ask you to lower slightly.

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 23rd February 2017, 7:57 pm

I've made all the requested edits, thanks again for getting back to me so quickly! ^^ Just a quick note on blade grave though, only 2 blades are created, so the damage caps out to 1.5 B-Rank damage. I cleared up the wording as much as I could.

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 24th February 2017, 12:39 am

Not all requests have been addressed. Some spells were not even touched. Please re-read my requests. Again, note some of my requests are inside of your spoilers depending on how I was modding that particular spell.

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 24th February 2017, 6:03 am

I did find one edit I missed regarding the Re-Quip spells, and on the Nails spell I simply made the nails DeS unarmed melee damage any subsequent times fired, additionally, I did not specifics a number of needles, I just capped it so no more than B-Rank damage can be suffered from it. Aside from these things, which I modified slightly, I do believe I've done all of the edits you've requested, though some have been added in simply my adding one or two new sentences or phrases on a spell. I did try to go through everything, apologies if something has not been addressed.

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 24th February 2017, 7:57 am

Thank you for the cooperation. This is now

Old Magic Grading (Mark) JNLKxGw

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 24th April 2017, 7:07 pm

Unlock And Move At User's Request.

Spoiler:

Old Magic Grading (Mark) Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Old Magic Grading (Mark) H6NcPbM Old Magic Grading (Mark) H6NcPbM Old Magic Grading (Mark) H6NcPbM Old Magic Grading (Mark) H6NcPbM

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 8:06 am