Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Storm Magic [Ready for Grading]

Blanka
    Blanka

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Storm Magic [Ready for Grading] Empty Storm Magic [Ready for Grading]

Post by Blanka 5th August 2014, 8:05 pm

Not used to RPing Fairy Tail, actually my first real time ~_~_~_~, so yeah feel free to nerf the hell outta this and call it stupid and stuff lol, but yeah, if I'm far outta the ball park, can I get some guidance please?

Magic

Primary Magic: Storm Magic
       Secondary Magic: N/A
       Caster or Holder: Caster
       Description: Storm Magic reaches out far and wide to grasp onto many elements of nature to manipulate to the casters will. These elements include, rain, not water, but rain, lightning and the thunder that comes with it, winds, cold, and the medium for majority of the spells, clouds. Storm Magic doesn't take grasp of all types of storms and only deals with the natural disasters found in the ocean, not things like blizzards and junk.

Lucas utilizes this magic, to generally relax. He more so sees it as a commodity and often lounges on calm white passive clouds. But beyond the obvious misuse of the magic, the male often takes advantage of its ability to blend in and also to come into existence quickly, ultimately trapping foes. With many clouds riddling the skies daily, for one it can be hard to locate the man if he is atop one, then second, they are so numerous a large portion of a battlefield can quickly become a dangerous area to lurk. But Lucas tends to favor the tactical use of this Magic, rather than the brute strength it has.

Strengths:

• Clouds alone are very versatile beings, then when charged with magic they have the ability to become solid to act as not only defenses, but offenses. Also fun to ride and drift on.
    • The many elements storms itself have control of are vast enough to create a potent arsenal of many attacks, both blatantly powerful and tactically practical.
    • Vision Impairment: Just the simple presence of a cloud alone can be a nuisance, given its ability to impair vision.

Weaknesses:

• Wind: No matter if the clouds are solidified or not and even though the Magic has access to the element, Wind is a universal weakness to all Storm Spells, except for water based ones.
    • Clouds must be present for most Magic to work, for with no clouds there are no storms, though the user can conjure some up, if the opponent can easily stop Lucas from doing so or keep destroying them . . . taadaaah.
    • Lightning: This element claims the advantage over the water based spells this magic uses.
    • MP Consuming: The cloud is the base of a lot Storm Magic and to execute the spells the user most always have one at their disposal, so they constantly have to use MP to create more clouds, after using them up.

Abilities/Powers:

• User is Immune to Blind from their own magic.

Debuffs:

Spell Template

D-Rank Spells:

C-Rank Spells:

Last edited by Blanka on 15th August 2014, 3:35 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Blanka
    Blanka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Storm Magic [Ready for Grading] Empty Re: Storm Magic [Ready for Grading]

Post by Blanka 7th August 2014, 9:21 pm

~Bumpz k?~
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 8th August 2014, 11:49 am

Blanka wrote:Not used to RPing Fairy Tail, actually my first real time ~_~_~_~, so yeah feel free to nerf the hell outta this and call it stupid and stuff lol, but yeah, if I'm far outta the ball park, can I get some guidance please?

Magic

Primary Magic: Storm Magic
       Secondary Magic: N/A
       Caster or Holder: Caster
       Description: Storm Magic reaches out far and wide to grasp onto many elements of nature to manipulate to the casters will. These elements include, rain, not water, but rain, lightning and the thunder that comes with it, winds, cold, and the medium for majority of the spells, clouds. Storm Magic doesn't take grasp of all types of storms and only deals with the natural disasters found in the ocean, not things like blizzards and junk.

Lucas utilizes this magic, to generally relax. He more so sees it as a commodity and often lounges on calm white passive clouds. But beyond the obvious misuse of the magic, the male often takes advantage of its ability to blend in and also to come into existence quickly, ultimately trapping foes. With many clouds riddling the skies daily, for one it can be hard to locate the man if he is atop one, then second, they are so numerous a large portion of a battlefield can quickly become a dangerous area to lurk. But Lucas tends to favor the tactical use of this Magic, rather than the brute strength it has.

Strengths:

• Clouds alone are very versatile beings, then when charged with magic they have the ability to become solid to act as not only defenses, but offenses. Also fun to ride and drift on.
    • The many elements storms itself have control of are vast enough to create a potent arsenal of many attacks, both blatantly powerful and tactically practical.
    • Vision Impairment: Just the simple presence of a cloud alone can be a nuisance, given its ability to impair vision.

Weaknesses:

• Wind: No matter if the clouds are solidified or not and even though the Magic has access to the element, Wind is a universal weakness to all Storm Spells, except for water based ones.
    • Clouds must be present for most Magic to work, for with no clouds there are no storms, though the user can conjure some up, if the opponent can easily stop Lucas from doing so or keep destroying them . . . taadaaah.
    • Lightning: This element claims the advantage over the water based spells this magic uses.
    • MP Consuming: The cloud is the base of a lot Storm Magic and to execute the spells the user most always have one at their disposal, so they constantly have to use MP to create more clouds, after using them up.

Abilities/Powers:

• User is Immune to Blind No.1 & Blind No.2 from their own magic.

Debuffs:

Spell Template

D-Rank Spells:

Okay, Name's Indiana and i'll be going over your magic. Most of it looks good, but the small changes i asked for are in this color. Please bump the thread when the changes have been made. Awesome magic btw.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Storm Magic [Ready for Grading] 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Blanka
    Blanka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blanka 8th August 2014, 12:47 pm

made all of your edits, but also bumped the number of clouds that can be made to five
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 8th August 2014, 2:22 pm

Okay, only one thing i sadly missed before. On Blind one, if the cloud outranks, say that their vision is reduced by 90%, as then they aren't fully blind, but still have a very hard time in seeing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Storm Magic [Ready for Grading] 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Blanka
    Blanka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blanka 8th August 2014, 6:47 pm

done wit dat toooo
    Sumdumguy

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : None, cause she's smart like that
    Mentor : Melody Lorelei (Supposedly Deceased)
    Experience : 1491

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 8th August 2014, 8:07 pm

I'll approve this for now, but next time you probably shouldn't come to me when you have all these numbers. I don't know what to really limit you on here, but it looks fine now.

Approved~
    Blanka
    Blanka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blanka 16th August 2014, 2:30 pm

Bump Cause C-Ranks Added!!!!!!!
    Blanka
    Blanka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blanka 22nd August 2014, 11:18 am

Bump again
    Blanka
    Blanka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blanka 24th August 2014, 8:52 pm

Bumpzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Post by Guest 26th August 2014, 2:56 am

Hey Blanka, I'm really sorry for how long this has taken. All edits are written in the spoiler below in blue. Please let me know if you've any issues with any edits I've requested and I'll happily talk them through with you.

PM me as soon as the edits are made and I'll re-review it immediately.

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 5:56 pm