Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Storm Magic [W.I.P.]

Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Surīpingu Mori
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Gamaken/Sage of Wisdom
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vibration Magic
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

In Progress Storm Magic [W.I.P.]

Post by Alistair 9th November 2014, 5:09 pm

Magic

Primary Magic: Storm Magic
    Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you bought at the store goes here)
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: Storm Magic is commonly known as a magic that allows its user to manipulate the weather with the use of their body or the by the use of a weapon such as a large scythe. By using this Magic, the user has control over winds, clouds and lightning. This Magic has been called to have mastery over natural phenomena. But Fūjin has learned to use it in a completely different way my producing the elements from his own body.
    Aura Type: SS rank
    Strengths:
    -Since the user uses the magic differently to others it becomes a very versatile style of magic allowing the user to use it for direct close quarter and long ranged combat or support roles.
    -The spells have the power of a raging storm making it a well known and feared magic that is often used to hit their targets hard.
    -Storm Magic utilizes multiple elements creating more options when fighting those resistant to certain elements.

Weaknesses:
    -The user does not have complete control over the spells for example area attacks could harm allies.
    -Storm Dragon, Demon and God slayers are able to eat his magic which could make his magic powerless in certain situations.
    -Any users of a metal magic can redirect the lightning aspect of his magic which could alter the coarse of his magic.
    -Earth Magic is a weakness of Storm Magic being its polar opposite, lightning and wind/air aspects of the magic are practically useless against it.
    -The users magic is linked to their emotions meaning if the user gets angry or upset on a sunny they he could make it rain on their parade with realising it.

Lineage:
    Magician's Spirit:
    Unique Abilities:

-Air Flow Sensory:
    The user passively the ability to detect the slightest movements in the air caused by unnatural causes such as a creature moving. Acting of a natural radar or a sixth sense for the user, but just because the user could sense an attack coming from behind it doesn't mean he would be able to block it in time that comes down to the users speed of reflexes and the attackers attack speed.

-Stormy Personality:
    The user's magic is linked to their emotions meaning if the user gets angry or upset on a sunny they he could make it rain on their parade with realising it or if he gets made he may end up passively shocking those around them by physical contact, though this ability has no use in battle as it seems to never do any damage to those he accidently hits.

-Quick As Wind:
    The user passively produces small bursts of wind to from his body as he moves giving him a speed boost of 25%.

-Air Time:
    The user gains the ability to passively fly for short periods of time along with floating just above the ground. The user flies at gale force 11 wind speeds (73 mph) but he can only reach that speed when flying 35 feet above the ground and granted there are no objects blocking his way and the user can only fly for an hour before having to take a 45 minute rest.

Signature:

D rank spells:

C Rank Spells:

B Rank Spells:

A Rank Spells:

S Rank Spells:

Last edited by Storm on 18th January 2015, 8:24 pm; edited 23 times in total
    Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

In Progress Re: Storm Magic [W.I.P.]

Post by Alistair 22nd November 2014, 12:16 pm

Bump because finished

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Storm Magic [W.I.P.] NIcSzU5
    Storm Magic [W.I.P.] 8bcBk2DStorm Magic [W.I.P.] JpghjKoStorm Magic [W.I.P.] ABgHET9Storm Magic [W.I.P.] JpghjKoStorm Magic [W.I.P.] WoUKdoo
    Music:
    Voices:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 22nd November 2014, 4:49 pm

Yo Storm, time for your review. Sorry it took so long.

Edits will be in THIS color. Bump when finished and if needed contact me through PMs if you have questions.

Storm wrote:
    龍の魂: 嵐竜
    Ryū no tamashī: Arashi Ryū (Dragon Soul: Storm Dragon)

Primary Magic: Ryū no tamashī: Arashi Ryū (Dragon Soul: Storm Dragon)
    Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you bought at the store goes here)
    Description: Fūjin unknown to him is a Dragon-kin meaning he is half human and half dragon. His father the Storm Dragon Fūjinrahai was confronted by a human wizard that utilised take over magic a few centuries ago and after overpowering the wizard through sheer will he was the one who ended up taking over the wizard. It was years later Fūjinrahai realised that he wouldn't be able to protect his son forever and decided to seal his dragon body within Fujin before leaving him letting him grow and discover the gift he had left Fūjin knowing with his original body the humans body would not last long.
    With Fūjinrahai's dragon form and powers sealed with him Fujin in time learned to control and use them on his own, the powers left to him enabled him to turn parts of his body into that of a Storm Dragon's and with that gain their strength and power. When apart of his body has been turned draconic he is able to produce blasts of storm winds from it for example by turning his innards draconic he is able to breath out a tornado of storm winds.
    Strengths:

1. Being able to harness the powers of a storm dragon he has a high resistance to the storm elements. The user has 20/10 vision which means he can see clearly at twice the distance of the average human being with perfect eyesight. His sense of smell is heightened to the point where he can easily recognize the scent of particular people and things they he has encountered before as well as track the trail of scents he recognizes. The users enhanced hearing allows them to pick up on conversations from a further distance.
    2. Being able to harness the powers of the dragon he has gained the strength, speed and stamina of a dragon with his "human" body. You can leave this here as a strength but you will need to add it as a ability also with a percentage that you gain to each stat.
    3. Like all dragons can fly so can the user making him a threat in both mid air and ground battles.

Weaknesses:

1. Unlike other take over wizards the user can not gain any other take over forms.
    2. The user cannot take on a full takeover if one of that form's partials are in cool-down.
    3. When a full body takeover has run out, all partial form spells go into cool-down as well.
    4. The user must wait for one partial take over to finish to start another one or a complete take over.

Abilities/Powers:

• The user has senses equal to that of a dragon meaning his sight, hearing, smell, taste far exceeds that of a normal human or any other animal.
    • When in a partial take over/full take over the user can produce blasts from the storm elements equal to his own rank, though each burst does cost 5%. This is more of a active for one of your partials below so please add it down there and add a CD between uses with a range it can travel and a speed it travels at.
    • The user is able to carry objects and people when flying, in a partial take over his weight limit is 350-400lbs carrying them until the take over is finished. When the is in a full body take over the limit becomes 2000lbs and lasts until the take over has finished. Lower the weight limit to 200 lbs with a partial and then 500 with a full TO.
    • The user is able to detect the slightest change in weather and is able to sense when a storm is incoming.
      You will need to drop a ability here because as a D-rank you only can have a max of 3.

Signature Spell:

All of your partials below can have one passive and one active equal to their rank that you should add. This is how TO magic is done on the site to balance it. Please adjust as such with your partials. Rules for TO magic can be found here. Remember that you only get one passive and one TO per partial so you will have to adjust them as such below.

D Rank Spels:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Storm Magic [W.I.P.] LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alistair 6th December 2014, 1:35 am

Bump for up to C Rank spells

Storm Magic [W.I.P.] 8bcBk2DStorm Magic [W.I.P.] JpghjKoStorm Magic [W.I.P.] ABgHET9Storm Magic [W.I.P.] JpghjKoStorm Magic [W.I.P.] WoUKdoo
    Music:
    Voices:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 6th December 2014, 8:22 am

I will wait for you to finish your spells before doing this review. Don't want to review an unfinished app.

Storm Magic [W.I.P.] LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alistair 18th December 2014, 8:10 pm

fully completed so I am bumping

Music:
    Voices:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 21st December 2014, 12:55 pm

All of the edits are in blue. If I have forgotten to make anything blue they will be in parenthesis.

Magic
    Primary Magic: Storm Magic
    Description: Storm Magic is commonly known as a magic that allows its user to manipulate the weather with the use of their body or the by the use of a weapon such as a large scythe. By using this Magic, the user has control over winds, clouds and lightning. This Magic has been called to have mastery over natural phenomena. But Fūjin has learned to use it in a completely different way my producing the elements from his own body.
    Innate Abilities:
    (All of this should be dropped due to this being Innate Abilities are not a thing anymore and that these are all known perks for your rank anyways.)
    Aura Type: SS rank
    Strengths:
    -Since the user uses the magic differently to others it becomes a very versatile style of magic allowing the user to use it for direct close quarter and long ranged combat or support roles.
    -The spells have the power of a raging storm making it a well known and feared magic that is often used to hit their targets hard.
    -Storm Magic utilizes multiple elements creating more options when fighting those resistant to certain elements also it means that dragon slayers cannot eat the spells seeing how they consist of mixed elements.(This isn’t true at all. For starters, you have the storm dragon slayer who can eat your magic whole *nomnomnom* then you have the sky dragon slayer who can eat the wind of your magic *nomnomnom* when you use wind, lightning dragon slayer can eat your lightning *nomnomnom* when you isolate the use of lightning.)
    Weaknesses:
    -The user does not have complete control over the spells for example area attacks could harm allies.
    -Storm Dragon, Demon and God slayers are able to eat his magic which could make his magic powerless in certain situations.
    -Any users of a metal magic can redirect the lightning aspect of his magic which could alter the course of his magic.
    -Earth Magic is a weakness of Storm Magic being its polar opposite, lightning and wind/air aspects of the magic are practically useless against it.
    -The users magic is linked to their emotions meaning if the user gets angry or upset on a sunny (day)they he could make it rain on their parade with realising it.

Lineage:
    Magician's Spirit:

Unique Abilities:

-Lightning Form:
    The user can turn themselves into lightning and teleport a distance of up to 7 meters at d rank, and an extra 7 meters further per rank (SS Rank travels up to 42 metres). While in this form, the user is immune to all physical attacks of equal rank. They are not immune to physical attacks that are boosted by magic and pure magic attacks. This passive can only be used 5 times per thread.(This is going to have to be turned into a spell. Everyone’s immaterial bodies are being turned into spells when they can use it during a fight.  Please find a spell slot to move this into, or purchase one from the magic shop. Depending on the rank of this spell, will depends on what you can do with it.)

-Shocking Personality:
    The user passively shocks those around them by physical contact, this ability is controlled by the users emotions. The electrocution caused by the lightning, is only equal to the strength of the user's rank. Repetitive shocking/electrocution to the same single target will decrease by 1 rank with each hit. (This is way too much, you aren’t going to deal 1S rank damage to everyone you poke. Sure, go ahead and shock people, but this shouldn’t deal any damage,  only cause discomfort. If you want this to deal damage please make it a spell.)

-Quick As Wind:
    The user can passively produce small bursts of wind to perform jumps and dashes at x2 the distance and speed. The user can use the boosted jump 5 times or the dash 10 times before it enters a 5 post cool down.(This can’t stack. This is an ability, not a spell. Please specify that it doesn’t stack. Also, this has to be a straight speed boost of 25% (remember this is only an ability, not a spell), please remove any mention to “twice the distance”)

-Air Time:
    While in mid air the user gathers the elements needed from the world around him adding it to his own the he produces making the users spells do twice the damage it usually gives out while the user is in mid air. (This needs to be an active ability, therefore you need a cooldown of 5 posts +. You need to have a huge weakness to this if you are going to deal double damage. For example, all your spells for the next 3 posts deal half damage, or have this take an incredible amount of MP as well as a large cooldown.Basically, this might need to become a spell as well as it’s pretty powerful. Also the damage increase needs to be stated as one rank more of damage equal to the rank of the spell instead.)

Signature:

D rank spells:

C Rank Spells:

B Rank Spells:

A Rank Spells:

S Rank Spells:

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 11:18 am