Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Approval thread for exams??

Approval thread for exams?? Empty Approval thread for exams??

Post by Guest 26th February 2017, 4:38 am

Hey! So there was a few things I had in mind, but this one seemed to stick out the most x) Of course it will be up to debate, but it seems reasonable since there doesn't seem to be any at all. Why not approval threads for exams??

It seems highly logical to have one, and all the mods need to do is use it the same way that the other approval threads are used x)

Now I am not saying that we have a dire need for one, but it might make it easier on us since sometimes members come to the mods for their exams, while some wait for some time. While if we had this thread, it will be looked at much quicker and it only takes a quick few secs x)

Approval thread for exams?? Empty Re: Approval thread for exams??

Post by Guest 26th February 2017, 9:06 am

I don't really see the point in it when they have boards dedicated to them and we can just check them since it's not often that exams are made, but I don't see an issue in having one either.
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 26th February 2017, 11:01 am

I think having one could help keep track on who is doing what as well as possibly speed it up but like Marcy said, it is not completely needed because of how exams have their own forum where they are approved and they don't pop up much at all.

So it can be a simple addition or we just leave it the way it is.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Approval thread for exams?? LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mechanized REquip
    Second Skill: Dragons' Champion
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 26th February 2017, 2:36 pm

I would rather have a single request area for all requests on the site, so it makes it easier for the players to know where to make the requests and for the mods so they have a single, centralized location. Whether one sees a point to it or not is irrelevant as making things simplified and centralized is known to work (On other sites I've been on) and makes things MUCH more efficient

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 8:59 pm