Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Approval Thread

Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : ◇ sabertooth ◇
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Approval Thread Empty Approval Thread

Post by Iesha 15th April 2015, 12:04 pm

I've noticed that many of the WIP threads have been left unnoticed by the staff and I don't blame them either. The staff have their own duties and responsibilities, that I agree with and also with the fact that it's hard to keep track of every thread that users have posted that requires grading. So why not make an approval thread which remains under constant watch of the staff? The members can post the threads that need approval and the staff can take it from there. It'll make everyone's work much more easier. This is just my suggestion and I thought that I should put it up here.
    Lekuna
    Lekuna

Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 1475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Maid of Time
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Approval Thread Empty Re: Approval Thread

Post by Lekuna 15th April 2015, 12:06 pm

Like a staff to do list

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs Completed

D-Rank: 6
    C-Rank: 2
    B-Rank: 2

Total Experience: 1237.5/7500

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 15th April 2015, 6:34 pm

I totally agree with this idea, but it has been discussed MANY times before, but some of the staff doesn't seem to like it o-o

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Approval Thread Team210

Approval Thread Signat11

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 15th April 2015, 8:21 pm

I love this idea

Approval Thread Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Lekuna
    Lekuna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lekuna 15th April 2015, 9:10 pm

I wanna hear staff opinions >.>

Jobs Completed

Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 16th April 2015, 5:47 am

I'm pretty sure a lot of members would agree with this idea but we need the staff's opinions.
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 16th April 2015, 6:24 am

The idea has been suggested before and been shot down by staff.

However, I am beginning to consider it as it would be easier then for staff to 'claim apps' before actually doing anything so that we can at least see whats happening.

In my opinion wed have a seperate one for each approval area.

Magic, secondary magic, weapons/pets/items, characters.

Members would post in the thread when they have finished their app the first time.

Staff would say 'ok i'm taking these apps' and perhaps strike out those apps in the person's actual post.

Then staff would make their comments on the app in the app itself and 'watch' it for replies. Then when a user bumps it they'd be alerted that the changes have been made.

------------------------
    Its either that or people start actually using the in progress, completed bits at the bottom of it. That way we know whose apps are actually awaiting approval and who is still working on them.

Approval Thread Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Approval Thread Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Approval Thread Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 16th April 2015, 9:14 am

I think this is a bad idea, the staff has shown that they don't go hunting for apps that need approval very much they just do what is presented to them for the most part.. So making this thread will only serve to worsen that problem.

Approval Thread KF68skC
    Lekuna
    Lekuna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lekuna 16th April 2015, 12:10 pm

I think it'll make it more organized :/ The staff will claim apps and the others dont have to worry about grading the same one. It also lessens the load for mods who love to come to the chatbox, as they are the ones most pestered for approvals

Jobs Completed

Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 16th April 2015, 12:16 pm

I put forth this suggestion because I thought that it was a good idea. Some may like it, some may not. But I personally agree with Zack. Members can post the 'apps' that need approval in different thread, as suggested by Zack. We all (okay, some) understand that staff members have a life too, they can't always be online, and there have have been times when there were no staff online, so we can't pester then all the time to go approve our apps. So these approval thread will give them a break from being pestered on the cb or on skype. It'll make their work much easier (and of course, get rid of our impatience) >.>
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 17th April 2015, 4:41 am

Suggestion noted.

Suggestion is now enforced.

Topic locked

Approval Thread Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Approval Thread Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Approval Thread Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:42 pm