Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Demonic Diplomatics [GUILD EVENT SIGN-UP]

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Important Demonic Diplomatics [GUILD EVENT SIGN-UP]

Post by ivyleaf33 23rd February 2017, 10:31 pm

Hello everyone! In order to convert Fairy Tail to an independent status, I've decided to introduce a little guild event to go along with things! This will be the sign-up thread - the actual event will take place in Akuma. Without further ado, I present to you the Demonic Diplomatics!

...|D

It had all started out perfectly fine. Simply a casual date between two young celebrities of the wizarding world. And then? And then it had all gone downhill from there. Aika and Luke, the children of two members of the Magic Council, the great lawkeepers and protectors of Fiore had simply gone out for some fun on this lovely Valentine’s day, only to – disappear?!?!

The Magic Council has sent out an urgent request throughout Fiore to search for the missing teenagers, calling in all and any mages. They will be awarded handsomely with a large cash fund, as a kidnapping is suspected. The Magic Council is intensely scared that something might happen to these perfect little icons of Fiorans, and will do almost anything to get them back in safe arms. Yes, you heard right, my friends! Including letting the banished and tarnished former-legal guild Fairy Tail make a tentative re-entrance into the more legal side of Fiore politics with a status change to independent guild!

A few days ago, around the time the teens were rumored to have disappeared, Hoshi, exceed companion of Fairy Tail’s current guild master Sorano Granon reported having sighted a young couple matching the MC’s description wandering about the Wakusei Portals. Having not known who they were, she simply assumed they were mages visiting one of the many worlds in the area. However, after later checking the portal they entered, she found that it had been Akuma. After hearing about the news with the missing celebs and making the easy connection, the guild has decided to take on the challenge of recovering Aika and Luke from the world of demons…

Rules and Basic Event Outline
    Essentially, Fairy Tail will be trying to regain respect with the MC by rescuing Aika and Luke, who have been taken by the demons because they were simply intruders in their land that they found suspicious. In reality, the demons of Akuma are fairly diplomatic and are willing to sit down and have a chat with people. We will be trying to complete this task while being as nonviolent as possible, in order to show the MC that Fairy Tail is not the rowdy, unpredictable, and dangerous guild that turned rogue, and instead a guild that can get down and proper every now and then. There will, however, be areas where you can fight.

1. You cannot kill ANYTHING/ONE during this event
    2. Only those who have signed up for the event may join
    3. You will have a 72 hour time limit for you post. If you don’t post in this time, your turn will be skipped.
    4. Monsters and NPCs can only be rped by the GM and aces.

The group of guild members will first try and find their way to the demon council that is holding the two. They will encounter several obstacles along the way, including demons that demand to be challenged in order for the group to pass. However, none can be killed, and displays of power will cause them to let you pass. When the group reaches the demon council, they must explain who the couple are, why they mean no harm, and what they intend to do/are here for.

Currently Signed Up:
    Mura Kensho - B rank
    Takumi Yoshino - C rank

Sign-Up Template:
    Name: (Character and Username)

Code:
    [b]Name:[/b] (Character and Username)
    [b]Rank:[/b] (Current rank.)

Last edited by ivyleaf33 on 25th February 2017, 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Demonic Diplomatics [GUILD EVENT SIGN-UP] B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Important Re: Demonic Diplomatics [GUILD EVENT SIGN-UP]

Post by Mura Kensho 24th February 2017, 9:44 am

Name: Mura Kensho

(hears demons... they do have souls, don't they? Plz say they do ;3;)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Ice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 25th February 2017, 12:00 pm

Name: Takumi Yoshino

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 28th February 2017, 8:20 am

This sign-up has now closed.

Any members who still want to join may PM me and I shall consider it.
    Event Thread!

Demonic Diplomatics [GUILD EVENT SIGN-UP] B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 2:52 pm