Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event]

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event]

Post by michaelkeha 1st February 2017, 12:52 am

Michael seeing the damage was most certainly done, and having spotted Yazuki flirting with all of, people his guild master rather than the anger that would normally evoke in Michael as he thought of every member of Blue Pegasus as family he decided rather it would be best to simply get even turning his gaze towards the girl Yazuki had originally marked as his but now seemingly uninterested in he smiled his most charming smile and made his way towards her slipping in between people with nary a sound made Michael had always prided himself on how light footed he could be in fact back in school the entire staff demanded he wear bells so they knew where he was at all times lest he slip out of class without them knowing granted the bells also had the added bonus of notifying the bullies it was time to stop their actions lest they get a swift smack for being soo rude as to bully those smaller than them. Moving towards this visage of beauty that appeared to be drinking a soda of all things that would make this a touch more challenging as alcohol often made the night go far more smoothly giving the lovely young lady his best smile and asked in his most charming of tone "Mind if I join you?" he gestured to the chair next to the lady his eyes soft and as full of life as he could make them his smile as disarming and oddly charming as he could make it he even did his best to make his psyche energy seem inviting if Yazuki, wanted a war Michael wasn't going to hold back at all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 3 -9gECUXK
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event]

Post by Lilim 1st February 2017, 2:06 am

Many interesting folk arrived to the valentines ball, from an interestingly half-naked man, to one now dressed in a Toga who seemingly attempted to drink up the stores of alcohol within the tolling of the midnight bell. (Before midnight.) Many dames and those counted among the swain attended the event, all of them could be considered extremely attractive. I decided to make a connection to one of the people who stood out of the crowd, the only issue being, in the moment, was who. I decided on one of the more out of the realm of normalcy, a woman  who wore a dress in many shades of rich blues, and with many colors bouncing off of her dress from the many cascading lights. I moved through the impeding tables on my way, and I walked up to her. I simply slid into place next to her, stopping silently. I activated my aura, throwing out an irresistible  feel around me. I turned over to meet her in the eyes, and spoke softly:  "Greetings. I take it you're not a noble, so I thought I might introduce myself. My name is Aera Tylidae, pleased to make your acquaintance." I ended my statement with a low curtsy, rising back up with (attempted) grace.  

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 3 Z8lAzQC
    Switchblade
    Switchblade

Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Card magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Switchblade 1st February 2017, 3:34 am

Lanta glances around the music hall from his seat, taking in the music for a short while, he felt truly uncomfortable as of current; this atmosphere was far too full of people who may be important or may not be, might be friends or may be foes another day. He takes a deep breath to calm himself as he straightens out his waistcoat, taking out a deck of cards, shuffling them before leaving them in the corner of his table as he takes a final look at everyone around him, the lady in red appeared to be doing some forced fashion advice on the nearly naked one, that was a nice start, he decided. There were other people mingling, some flirting, either effectively or not was not his decision to make. He leans forward to his empty table again, starting to play a game of solitaire.

Characters:
    The charming gambler: Lanta Rosa
    Magic- Luck of the draw
    Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Skill: N/A
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 1st February 2017, 4:41 am

Somehow, another mage of low ranking was capable of cutting apart Noheme's chain. Perhaps she should have used spell of higher rank than just C. After all, it seemed that she was one of the strongest currently present beings. Not that it mattered much, this was a ball and not battlefield after all. Ignoring the words of both men, she turned back at the girl who approached her with somewhat sorrowful smile. "I see, and apologize then. Guess I assumed too much..." Yet another familiar voice rang from behind her, forcing the moon goddess to turn around. Who she saw was Jiyu... and someone besides her. And somehow, the moment she saw the man, strange feelings started boiling inside of her. Getting up from her chair rather forcefully, Noheme's eyes were suddenly open wide and completely blood-shot. "E..excuse me..." And with only that, she walked past them all, through the crowd and out through the main entrance. Without a single word and darkened expression, she simply walked away. This event was not for her after all.

Guzmial
    Guzmial

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Biomantic Mastery: Chaos Corrosion
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Guzmial 1st February 2017, 9:31 am

Zeron froze up a bit when Phaje grabbed her hand, but eventually settled into a state that was capable of moving (albeit still very rigidly). This was all part of the ordeal, she reminded herself firmly; if she couldn't get over her aversion towards romantic human contact, she would never unearth the true depths of emotion. And she was starting to suspect that unless she did that, she would never truly rid herself of these awful feelings that plagued her. It would be a long road, to be sure, but having somebody else around would make the experiment easier for certain.

Considering how far outside her comfort zone she was, Zeron was in a surprisingly good mood. Of course, that was soon to change as a red-haired, obnoxious looking man with a vicious grin plastered on his face moved to intercept her and Phaje. His statement, while not entirely unexpected, still had a negative effect on Zeron; her grip on Phaje's hand tightened almost painfully as she tried to stop herself from tearing this man to shreds. He eventually wandered off, but the damage had been done: Zeron's mood was ruined and her thoughts had darkened. "Asshole," she growled under her breath as she tried to calm herself, removing her hand from Phaje's grasp.

As she watched, the red-haired brat meandered over to another woman and began to hit on her. Figures that such an obnoxious man-child would be a womanizer as well. Zeron had loads of experience herself with it, and was usually fine with it, but for some reason the image of this particular man doing it made her queasy. Suddenly, an idea struck her. Maybe there was a chance for poetic justice here. As she glared daggers at the man, she imagined in her mind him, but as a busty, almost too attractive woman. Her eyes flashed black for the briefest moment, and the man would find himself changed into the form that Zeron was imagining. Maybe he wouldn't be so obstinate about hitting on people if he spent some time on the other side of the equation. Her mood improved, she turned back to Phaje. "Sorry about that, I'm feeling better now. You want to go check out the buffet tables? I'm a little hungry. There might be fruit there for you also."

Last edited by Guzmial on 1st February 2017, 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Alexander Easton
    Alexander Easton

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight King's Descendant
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fallen God Slayer
    Second Skill: Re-Equip: The Hieratic Hunter
    Third Skill:

Post by Alexander Easton 1st February 2017, 9:45 am

Lex's outfit and looks reference

Lex stood outside the massive mansion with his hands in his pockets. “Geez, why did I even come here? It’s not like I’m gonna find anybody here to have a relationship with.” He brushed the stray strand of hair from his eyes. Before he walked in he made sure to catch his reflection in one of the windows, he wanted to make sure that not only his hair looked presentable but his whole outfit did. Though it was a Valentine's Day Ball he opted to forgo wearing any sort of red or pink; he did decide to wear a white suit with a gray button up with black stripes, a white tie, and black gloves. His suit had some sort of odd pattern on the right side near the pockets, he did not know why the designer opted for that but it atleast added a bit of flair to the suit.

As Lex walked up the stairs to the entrance he saw a gaggle of young women all dressed in their red dresses running inside, giggling like a bunch of school girls. His eyes probably could not roll further back into his skull even if he wanted them to. This is why he hated this kinds of things, girls are way more into it than any guy and the only guys that show up are those that are looking to get themselves some action from the girls. “Well if anything I’ll get some decent food and a glass of something strong.”

The inside of the ballroom was massive and filled with people. Lex sighed because most of these people looked like they were expecting to find their Prince Charming on this very dancefloor. Oh how they will reminisce this magical moment to their children. How their husband touched the small of their back and leaned in for that magical kiss as the clock struck midnight and the band played that unforgettable melody. Lex wanted to barf at the thought.

As he looked around the room he saw a couple of familiar faces, the one that stuck out the most was that of Summer. She was a rather perky individual, full of spunk, and some unbelievable reserve of bubbly energy. She looked as if she was having a blast, a faint smile crossed Lex’s face, something about this chick seemed to make his heart of steel wear away ever so slightly. Walking away from the girl was a white haired young man that Lex had only begun to know and understand, Kenji.

Ol’ Kenny was cute, not necessarily Lex’s type but he could appreciate the boy’s features. It looked as if Kenji was headed towards the food table, a place that could be seen as the social watering hole for an event such as this. Lex started to make his way to the table and approached Kenji. The boy’s back was to Lex so he thought he would have some fun with him. Since Kenji had his face turned to Lex, Lex would placed his hand on the small part of Kenji’s back as he leaned in to whisper into the boy’s ear while at the same time taking a deep sniff through his nose. “Oh Kenny, you smell so much different when you’re awake.” What an odd thing to say right? He was hoping to get some sort of reaction from Kenji, if he could it would be all he needed to call this night a success.

Post by Guest 1st February 2017, 10:01 am

Shine down, Spark up
    Something strange was going on the moment the female introduced herself as Sorano. First, Kenji went off to go grab some grub, secondly, she felt the most strangest feeling, it was like her zodiacs were getting invaded with something quite unfortunate. Why?? Was it her?? Or was it something else that she didn’t quite understand completely…? Whatever it was, it made Summer extremely uncomfortable and felt it was her cue to get the hell out of there for obvious reasons. Not that she wanted to because she wanted to continue speaking to the young girl. But if her zodiac were getting invaded then she just felt like she was walking eggshells.

“W-well, I hope you have a good evening. But I don’t trust Kenji on his own, so I will be going after him with the food, I am really sorry!” The girl announced as she waved off the girl and headed over to where all the yummy food was, that was when she spotted him. She spotted the man that she knows very well: Terith. Or more known to the public eye as Torian.

It just had to be him, she didn’t expect to see him here, and not wearing a suit either… Right, she was going to communicate with him! She wanted to again since some time has passed, actually, she didn’t know if some time has passed or not, but she wanted to see his face again and have a good conversation with him, this time, on casual terms and not on the battlefield.

“Ter-Torian??” Summer grinned as she dusted absolutely nothing away from her blue dress. She kept forgetting that she has to call him Torian and not Terith. Finally in her happy greeting, she walked forward to the man she has known for some time and grinned. “Nice to see you wearing a suit for once! Hehehe!” That was when Summer happily took the plunge and grabbed the man's hand ever so gently, making sure that she wasn’t going to drag him and hurt him at the same time. “Why don’t we discuss matters over a dance?? Huh??” Them grins of hers became quite prominent as they finally turned into a more gentler smile, she usually hated formal occasions, but she was glad to have met someone new.

Dragging him onto the dancefloor, the fireworks expert placed his free hand on her waist before she placed her hand on his shoulder. “There! Sorry for dragging you. But I feel we could distract ourselves and chat while dancing! That way we can keep ourselves busy!” The fireworks expert’s chuckle left her lips before she tilted her head.

||HP: 300||MP: 100%||

||Tag: @||Words: --||Notes: --||

||Spells/Abilities||

||[color=#00ff99] - Summer||[color=#de0914] - Laysha||[color=#daa520] - Stella||[color=#e066ff] Priscilla||
    Made by Salrynn from FTRP
    Seenter
    Seenter

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 62

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Seenter 1st February 2017, 10:14 am

The young woman, he guessed she was actually a woman and not a little girl, left the snack bar without giving Chris a second glance. A small sigh escaped his lips and he shook his head. This was a mistake, he shouldn't have come here. He was too much of a coward to approach a girl, much less actually talk to one. He'd stutter, she'd be put off, and he would make an absolute fool of himself once more. This would never work.

He put the half made plate of snacks on the table, having lost his appetite. Turning away he took the shortest path to the door leading out. Which was through the dance floor, but he sidestepped the best he could as he walked with his head down. He was a failure, even though he didn't want to be. He should have never come.

Christopher Seenter | Chris's Bank
    First Magic | Second Magic | Third Magic
    Undecided | Undecided | Undecided
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 1st February 2017, 11:03 am

One person walked out to the balcony, whom Mura spotted from the roof above. She wore what looked to be some kind of dress with a head clothing, making it resemble that of those wise people from the shrines in Midi. What she was doing out here was strange for Mura; it was beginning to snow, and even he wasn’t in for getting a cold. His breath began turning to vapor in the cold air, manifesting large clouds of warm breath erupt from his exhales. “We should go back in,” he spoke to Kyuken, “We can’t catch a cold in a party, can we?” His feet quickly touched the surface of the balcony, landing on the fence in front of Timara. A soft smile was exchanged from him towards her, while he greeted: “’Sup. I hope that you enjoy the party.” His feet began making their way into the warm hall, “You should come back in again. Can’t let you catch a cold either, right?”

He had yet to spot anyone that he knew yet, because he wasn’t exactly focusing on eyesight at the moment. Neither was he focusing on reading people’s spirits; they all appeared so happy, lively, excited… in many ways. Someone was sitting at the bartender, in which he also made his way over there. Kyuken began searching in for the strongest delicacies and beverages; heck if he was dead, he could still drink and get drunk. Mura wouldn’t mind that, because it was the night of having a good time, even for the deceased ones. “Huh… Yazuki is here too,” he spoke to the busy samurai ghost, “So is… wait… Sorano. I can also feel Takumi’s aura nearby…” Luckily, familiar faces or spirits were surrounding him, which caused a small smile to rise from his lips. He should go and join some of them later, perhaps loose up a little himself. That was when he felt the presence of another mage beside him; he only realized that because of Kyuken’s whisper: “Hey, there’s quite a cute guildmate beside you too.~” Eyes from Mura darted into Kyuken for a moment, a little angered. The samurai ghost noticed immediately. "Oh, come on! I'm just joking... besides, you might not be interested in anyone here, you know," he continued with a wink. He was being very annoying now, and Mura began to wish that Zirconis was here to shut that legendary, butthurting Kyuken. Although, after a quick second, he turned towards Hikari. “Enjoying the party, Inoue-san?” he asked, while Kyuken would rest on Mura’s shoulder as that blue spirit ball that Hikari would most likely be able to remember because of one, indecent arrival…

@Hikari

Themes:
    Amanaki
    Amanaki

Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Netherice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amanaki 1st February 2017, 1:21 pm

Phaje watched as Zera started to fume at Michael.  This was not the first time this week they had been assumed a couple,  and he was sure it wasn't the last,  but it was more of investing time in each other and getting to know each other better.  It was more of being open with the idea that feelings towards each other could now be explored and they could move towards that. Phaje didn't want to rush.  As Michael had finished,  he looked at his guild mate with a stern look,  which looked out of place on the boy's normally passive features.

"Michael,  I advise you to-" but Michael had set his eyes on someone and before he could say anything more. He felt his hand get death gripped by the woman next to him and then she let go.  This troubled him a little as she had started getting used to the idea of being with him... Maybe it's the way he had said it.  He looked at Zera,  hoping she would calm down.  Her Demonic eyes flashed,  startling him for a moment.  The crowd that was around Michael started to laugh.  Zera had turned him into a female,  making Phaje snicker uncontrollably.
     He had gotten what he deserved.  

At the mention of fruit,  he followed Zera to the table to survey their cuisine.  He soon for some strawberries that he put in a bowl,  speaking with Zera the whole while.  He wondered whether she had ignored or forgotten his idea to dance.

"It seems we are going to be assumed a couple quite often.  I'm sorry it bothers you,  and I understand that it's frustrating,  but some day you may have to get used to it, "  he began,  then it stuck him.  No she wouldn't not if...

He was about to bite the strawberry in his hand as the realization hit. It fell from his hands as the hopelessness hit him. The bowl of strawberries he had been holding clattered to the ground as the thought penetrated his entire being.  His head bowed,  his bangs hiding his eyes from view.  The gravity around him started exerting pressure more than usual to match his heavy heart. ' She will never have to embrace it if that happens. She won't have emotions to feel towards me.'

Tears started to trickle down his face as he sobbed slowly,  finally having connected that her research would remove her feelings.  He hated himself for just now noticing.  There was a small break in his crying when he realized that love was a strong desire,  but was that enough to make her still desire him after she succeeded in removing all but the most basic feelings?  

Did she still plan to go through with removing them? Of course she would want to... it was her life's research... While she had offered to remove his,  he started to feel like he may not want that. Not after experiencing the deep joy Zera gave him.  He sulked as he turned towards the door.  Maybe Zera tried to leave to protect him...  Maybe she knew what she wanted and all he had to cling to was a fantasy.  He slowly started to walk out of the ballroom.  He needed time to think,  and Zera would probably still enjoy herself.  His heart sunk further as he realized how beautiful she was tonight and that he would be out of the equation quickly.  A pain in his heart started to weigh him down,  his gravity around him so intense even he had a problem standing up.  He made pains to avoid others as he left.  

He rather lose himself now than later.  He started to curse the emotions he felt,  knowing full well that he truly loved her,  but she would eventually not feel the same.  His heart kept breaking further as he finally reached the door. Why had she said what she said if she planned on eventually not feeling for him?  And what was he really to her?  Did the feelings really exist?  It didn't matter if all would end with her not wanting him anyways,  he tried to reassure himself,  sobbing now uncontrollably.  
    "I'll just hinder your research, " he sobbed aloud to himself. "Maybe I should leave. She can achieve her dreams."

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 3 39392910
    Natalia Wolf
    Natalia Wolf

Snow Angel

Snow Angel

Lineage : Windswept General
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blizzard Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Natalia Wolf 1st February 2017, 2:04 pm

"Huh I..." Natalia suddenly found herself cut off as her feet were thrown up one at a time by this man causing her squeal, attempting to keep her dress situated in such a way that nobody got to get a view of her panties. Her light blush turned into a massive blush as she actually stood up on her now deformed shoes as they were quite clearly designed for the larger heel. "I uh... I think I'm going to go get more cupcakes." She said turning to the table next to her which has suddenly been cleaned clear of all food causing tears to start welling up in her eyes. She swallowed then realized that the table on the other side of the room had the same spread as she hobbled away from the man in embarrassment without even saying goodbye.

Finally claiming a new cupcake she looked for a new spot to sit. She found her way to someone who seemed to look ill. "Ah excuse me, are you ok?" She asked trying to remain balanced on her shoes, she honestly should have just made some out of ice to replace them. Her concern however had turned to the person who seemed in poor condition as opposed to her screaming ankles. She looked over his table at the cards and tilted her head, it wasn't a strategy game so it didn't quite strike her fancy, but it was a game none the less.

Last edited by Natalia Wolf on 1st February 2017, 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kenji Oshiro
    Kenji Oshiro

The Wandering Priest

The Wandering Priest

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blessed summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenji Oshiro 1st February 2017, 2:04 pm

You have my blessing

Super mario galaxy ~ comet observatory:
    Kenji's appearance :

Kenji grabbed a plate of food and sighed, every where he looked there were people having someone at their side. Kenji wouldn't have thought it would that big much of an impact on him, though he was an human after all, wanting someone to love him would be a thing that could happen. Kenji started to eat his food, he didn't care if he got fat it would make him think of other things. Though he then suddenly felt a hand touching his back and his eyes went right open. A sniff and a voice filled his ears stating that he smelled better when he was awake. Kenji blushed red but he became even more red when he noticed it was Alexander, one of his guild members. He didn't knew much about him but they are in a team together. Kenji had to admit that he thought Alexander is really handsome and that suit surely isn't working since it makes him even more handsome. W-W-What has that to do with anything! Kenji said blushing. Though he saw this as a chance, A-A-Alexander... Would you... Maybe like to dance with me? Kenji said nervous, since he was afraid he might decline.

||HP: 100/100||MP: 100%||

||Tag:||Words:||Notes:||

||Spells/Abilities||
    Made by Salrynn from FTRP

Seinaru:

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 3 X4UzOsN
    Switchblade
    Switchblade

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Switchblade 1st February 2017, 2:31 pm

Lanta would be engrossed in his game, as much as he could be with his head spinning, he had wanted to try to get back into the routine of being social but it had failed, there was just too many people to see, so many people already in groups with friends, loved ones, guild members and... at that moment somebody spoke to him, he looks up, laying his hands on the table, his mark to BP sticking out on the back of one as he nods slightly to her "Aye ma'am. Just... Been unwell for a long while, so had to stay away from people. Finding it hard to get back into the swing of being social and actually... you know... talking to people. Thought I would manage this then go back to work but... if I can barely even talk to a gorgeous lady how am I supposed... oh darn it..." he holds his head at realising he had just spoken what he had meant to be thinking, before groaning and deciding to continue "How am I supposed to get to doing contracts with possible fighting and being formal..."

He looks at the way she was standing "You look uncomfortable standing, please take a seat... if you want that is..."

Characters:
    Magic- Luck of the draw
    Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 3

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Gen Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: LOCKED
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 1st February 2017, 2:51 pm

As Natalia left, Yazuki looked up to see Michael heading for the girl he had called dibs on. THAT DICK. He stood up and started walking at a faster rate than Michael, hoping to reach them in time but he was too late.Michael had just started flirting with Hikari when the unquestionable happened. Everyone around started to laugh as Michael was turned into a buxom babe. Yazuki had just reached them as this happened causing him to laugh in shock.
    "I called off limits, my friend. Looks like you have to look at life through a different perspective to see that." Yazuki busted out laughing, trying not to look at his friends new figure, feeling a bit awkard. Finally he calmed down and wrapped an arm around his counterpart.
    "Guess you decided to see things the other way around hmm? Maybe it would be better to recieve than give, hmm? You're life turned upside down. Didn't know you put on a show!"
    Yazuki quickly backed away from his friend pointing and laughing, knowing he was being a real tease, but in the best friend kind of way, not the flirting kind.

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 3 CF9ovLk
    Props to Marshy

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 3 Asmpgx10
    Segodon
    Segodon

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Experience : 10,419

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: Stylus of Thoth
    Third Skill: Pandor's Vessel

Post by Segodon 1st February 2017, 3:07 pm

I wanted to reply on Irina's comment on me about 'not' trying to adapt. But she had left me allready but with a table cloth around me. Which I wasn't allowed to remove. It said comfortable so I didn't had to need to do it any way. I looked around to see if Akane or Kenji where around, those mage's had dug my stone body up in a desert. I couldn't see any of em so I started to look for food. "Hope they got roasted boar or deer" Was my thought. I saw a table where they had food so I walked to it and under way I saw a servant refilling some of the food and drinks. So I desided to ask him about beer "Is there any beer here, lad?" "Eh... Yes... Behind you." Said the servant. I looked behind me and saw glass bottle's with caps on it. I picked one up and looked at him, he node. I placed my hand on it to open it and the servant wanted to hand something metal to me. The cap came lose and I accepted the metal thing. "What do I need to do with this thing?" Was my question to him. He looked with big eye's and said "Open.. the bottle, sir." "But it is open?" Said I, on which he said "yes" With a small voice. He wanted to walk away but I had one question left "Do you need the bottle back?" "Eh, no sir?" Said the boy. "Ah, neat".

Segodon
    Theme:

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 3 Sig_210
    Lilium
    Lilium

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 6

Character Sheet
    First Skill: αєgιѕ - тнє мιи∂
    Second Skill: муѕтι¢ - тнє вσ∂у
    Third Skill: ραиα¢єα - тнє ѕσυℓ

Post by Lilium 1st February 2017, 4:50 pm

Valentine's Day, Dances, and Different Faces
    ~
    Status and Spells
    HP: 100%
    MP: 100%
    Notes: Dress! and Shoes!
    When Hikari sat down, she observed the scenery. The couples were smiling in each other's eyes, gazing as though all that they needed in the world was to see were those right in front of them. Hikari tried to imagine herself in this position and blushed slightly. Clearing her throat, she drank her soda as she looked around when she noticed a brown haired male, walking up to her. Hikari smiled politely while in her head she was saying something that wasn't quite obvious based on the look being displayed on her face.

Oh, sweetie. Do you think you are gonna be slick here cause... it ain't gonna happen. I could do a better job hitting on another female, but let's see how you do in this case.

Hikari looks at the brunette as he sits down next to her and asks for her to permission to join her. Hikari raises one of her eyebrows,

Wow, he isn't being as pushy as I thought he would be. His demeanor is a lot different than his appearance gives off. Quite gentleman-like, unlike...

As this thought crosses Hikari's mind, she glances across the room at Yazuki, sighing when she sees that he is topless. She shakes her head in disappointment at Yazuki, then faces the brunette once again, she smirks, making sure Yazuki can see, and crosses her legs.

Seats open. Will you be the lucky one to get it though?

Hikari smirks at the brunette, curious as to how Yazuki might react to her teasing considering how angry he already looks that another male already approached her. As she is thinking this, she noticed that Mura and his spirit ball friend Kyuken were now sitting next to her. She glanced at the blue spirit ball and glared, before sighing as she told Mura

It's okay, I guess. I don't understand why so many people that were invited to this event are still single. You think that it would only be couples because this party is only a couple beverages away from becoming just another singles mixer.

Hikari looks around the room once more and takes a bite out of a cupcake. She leans on her hand, somewhat uninterested and slightly regretting coming to the event in the first place.
    pyxis

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 3 QOmg1XE

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Experience : 100

Post by michaelkeha 2nd February 2017, 1:50 am

Michael smiled and took his seat next to the lovely lady "Thank you" he said calmly with a touch of nervousness in his voice "I apologise I am not usually this forward with someone so far out my league, that it may as well we are not even playing the same game" he jested with a cheeky smile offering out  his hand "Michael Vulpi at your service and you are?" as soon as he had finished uttering those words he felt a magic wash over him transforming him into a rather stunning looking lady not even remotely amused at this rather childish act of petty vengeance "I do apologise for well this rather childish act that has been done to me, it's clear there are some people here who have sense of humor" getting out of his seat has Yazuki appeared rather annoyed at Michael for his actions good that was his intention after Yazuki and the others began to have a good laugh at Michael's predicament he gave a good chuckle "Three things Yazuki my friend first, you might not want to say you claimed her as yours while she is within earshot, second you embarrassed my guildmaster rather thoroughly at this point so I suggest you find her and apologise, thirdly and most importantly you just jealous you wouldn't look this good in the same situation" he said with a snap of his fingers for emphasis. Looking towards the stage where the musicians were Michael came up with a rather cunning plan to get even for what better way to respond to an insult than by owning it.

He made his way to the stage moving past a rather large man in a toga who he could feel the looks he got from turning to the big man for a moment and smiled "Oh honey you couldn't handle me, if you wanted to" with a cheeky smile he was off again passing Yazuki's student he let out a deep sigh giving the most sultry look he could given his current situation he leaned over and gave the nervous young man a kiss on the lips ,a cheeky smile and wink before carrying on towards the stage a rather simple ploy for some comedic relief somewhere down the line.

Being stopped by stage secuirty which was rather to get around with a simple application of his newly received assets and a manipulative look, managing to get on stage and taking hold of the mic Michael spoke his now feminised voice was still deep and but rather than being gravely like a tank changing gears it was sultry and seductive "Good day all,well I believe it's time for a love song" he smiled removing his gloves which got a couple wolf whistles from over eager men in the crowd "it's not that kind of show boys" murmuring something to the band she retook the centre stage "This song is very special to me I was taught it by someone who is no longer with this us which makes this world that much dimmer but it is dedicated to the couple of the hour those sweetest of sweethearts everyone give it up for Phaje and Zeron" the stage lights now swooping out into the crowd to try find the happy couple"Hey lights over here I may have had my pride wounded but my ego is still big enough to need it's own zoning laws" that at least got a chuckle out of the audience.

As if on cue the drum beat began and the saxophone joined in Michael began to sing with a voice of a pure silk if there was one talent Michael had was singing his voice in this case was a baritone rather than a bass but he would make it work he just hope he could still do a full 8 octave range for the big finish he swayed softly as the sweet words left his mouth."Wounded by love I was too afraid, to ever want to try again, So I started to run from every handsome man" flawlessly changing the lyrics to the feminine perspective in the process which Michael was rather proud of granted he had sung this song enough times to know it off by heart in a pinch twirling on stage as the band played on their single beat solo, "Who wanted to be my friend, Oh but maybe I noticed I’m being shadowed By someone staying right on my heels" dipping into a slightly lower register for the next few lines as he strutted across the stage "You’re so persistent you wanna go the distance, I do believe I’m startin’ to feel" snapping back up to a higher register as the chorus kicked in with a powerful roar from the saxophone and guitar combo the drums being somewhat more muted now "I’m running out of reasons to run, Running out of reasons to run, Woke up with I love you on the tip of my tongue I’m running out of reasons to run" he danced back and forth on stage as the sax gave a minor solo before breaking into the next part of the song "I woke up this morning totally amazed, At the thoughts running around in my head, I’m always gone at the crack of dawn But here I am still in bed
    " moving up to the sax player and wrapping his hand around the man's shoulder before giving a smile and a wink to the audience who "As my eyes opened my heart starts jumping, I can’t believe the things you’ve done Could that big red heart you drew on the mirror Be the shape of things to come" as the last letter of come was belted out the extended chorus cue snapped back in more powerful than before "Running out of reasons to run Running out of reasons to run Woke up with I love you on the tip of my tongue I’m running out of reasons, Running out of reasons to run Woke up with I love you on the tip of my tongue I’m running out of reasons I’m running out of reasons Woke up with I love you on the tip of my tongue" and for the last line it was time for a big finish Michael started out in baritone before soaring into a floor board shakingly powerful falsetto running the full 8 octave range "I'm running out of reasons to RUUUUUUUN" doing even the lovely Gloria Gaynor proud with that one.

Taking a bow to a cheering crowd he strutted off stage and made his way back to the lovely lady was talking to prior to this mess giving himself a rather painful shock as he used his own magic to clear the spell put on him he had never used Soul Shock on himself before and it was an experience he hoped he would never have to repeat sitting back down in his seat being a he once more"My apologies but a grand display was needed to respond to such a rude act by a very petty person"he smiled his most charming of smiles "So what is your name?"

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 3 -9gECUXK
    Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 3

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Gen Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: LOCKED
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 2nd February 2017, 10:45 am

Yazuki heard the words his friend said and froze. Color drained from his face as he looked at Hikari, a shocked look on his face. He bowed his head a little bit, not knowing what to do.
    "Bartender, a nice tall glass of scotch please," he barely choked the words out. He reached a trembling hand into his pocket to grab a lightning Charred stick about the size of a cigarette, placing one end in his mouth he began to chew it frantically, his whole body shaking. Michael had just revealed that he planned on talking to Hikari, and worst yet, had called him out right in front of her. The humility of it all killed him a bit inside. As his glass arrived, he quickly went to sit at an empty table, not remembering anything else the man (now woman) had said. He didn't even pay attention to the hilarity that was going on around him. He sat there chewing one of the sticks, pulling three more out. He would be going through a lot of these. This was his nervous tick, as he noticed it only seemed to really happen when there was something to upset him or make him nervous.

He looked at the door, wondering if it was just best to leave. A tear escaped his eye as he realized Michael had dashed any chance of a romantic encounter with his only real crush at the moment. He had to let that crush die. She never seemed to respond well to his advances anyways. If she had, he wouldn't be the flirt he had been tonight, he thought to himself. Slowly a single tear caressed his cheek. He quickly wiped it away. Tonight was a bust. Michael had definitely won. But he couldn't be mad at his comrade, he made a valid point. Yazuki had spoken out of turn and he was right to call him out. No sense in being mad at him, though it was kind of rude, he deserved it.

He sat there, waiting for a while. Maybe it would be best to let someone come to him. If someone was interested, then flirting might be ok? He didn't know for sure. He just sat there, waiting to see what would happen next. He glanced up after some time to see Michael sitting next to Hikari. At least he was looking out for her...

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 3 CF9ovLk
    Props to Marshy

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 3 Asmpgx10
    Natalia Wolf
    Natalia Wolf

Snow Angel

Snow Angel

Lineage : Windswept General
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blizzard Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Natalia Wolf 2nd February 2017, 1:37 pm

Natalia blushed as she had just been called gorgeous, though it was true that she was pretty she never would have used an over the top word to describe herself. "I uh, appreciate your honesty." She said accepting his offer for her to sit down. Smiling she took a small bite out of her second cupcake swallowing the bite after a quick chew. "Are you new to the guild or have you just been out of commission for a while?" She asked noting his guild mark on his hand, she was going to have to become significantly more aware of her own guilds members given her new position. That was the moment the love song started which kind of made her blush thinking about the position she was in. "Well uh, I guess that music... is sort of nice." She commented rather awkwardly, she was trying not to come across interested.

Switchblade
    Switchblade

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Switchblade 2nd February 2017, 2:46 pm

Lanta was also heavily blushing from not meaning to say that part as he chuckles nervously, clearing up his cards and setting the deck in the corner of the table "Sorry, I uhm... meant to only think that part, still getting everything back in order." He thinks back to his start of the guild "Well I am not overly old, but I am not one of the most recent additions I do not think, just been out of commission with my illness." he stops as the music comes in, his blush intensifies as he awkwardly laughs "I swear there must be someone out there who targets me for irony. But it is well sung, I'll give the singer that. And the instruments are rather spot on, though they almost sound rushed, like they were not entirely expecting to play this."

Characters:
    Magic- Luck of the draw
    Alexander Easton
    Alexander Easton

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight King's Descendant
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fallen God Slayer
    Second Skill: Re-Equip: The Hieratic Hunter
    Third Skill:

Post by Alexander Easton 3rd February 2017, 8:34 am

Kenji turned a bright red color, exactly what Lex wanted and expected. While he could not see the exact expression on Kenny’s face his ears became red tinted and raised slightly, coupled with the goose bumps that formed on the back of his neck, Lex knew that he was succeeding. Lex removed his hand from the back of Kenji’s back and took a step back so that the boy could turn around and see Lex. Lex had a rather large grin on his face and his eyes were slightly squinted due to the smile. “I’m just teasing with you Kenji.”

Kenji then did something that Lex was not expecting, he asked him to dance. A smile reformed on Lex’s face and he reached out with his hand awaiting Kenji to take it. “Why I do declare Mr. Kenji, are you trying to whisk me off my feet on this romantic evening?” Before Kenji would have a chance to take Lex’s hand the blonde mage would grab Kenji’s and take off to the dance floor.

Once the two would get there Lex would quickly and semi forcefully spin Kenji about while catching him in his arms. Lex then made another comment that he hoped would get some sort of reaction from his dance partner. “Oh Kenny, are you alright? Did you eat shellfish or something? You’re whole face is as red as baboons butt. Should I fetch a medic?”

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Theory
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 3rd February 2017, 4:13 pm

The spirit woman stopped her strange dance of joy after a short time and simply stood on the balcony, tilting her head back and letting the snowflakes land on her face. She closed her eyes, for a moment with a smile, though it quickly faded as she realized that things in this life, and always would be different from the previous. She didn't feel the snowflakes landing upon her face, nor did she feel the coldness of the air around her. She heard someone land atop the railing in front of her and looked back down to smile at him. He said that she should go inside to avoid catching a cold.

"I don't have to worry about such a thing." She said. Her breath did not appear in the air as she spoke. "There are many things I don't have to worry about, but thank you for your concern. I'll head back in soon enough."

She watched Mura walk inside before turning around, once more enjoying the snow. She lingered outside for a bit more time before walking inside and looking around. Most people seemed preoccupied with each other, so she simply found a table to sit down at and relax, not that sitting had any real effect on her. She stared off into space, contemplating her new "life."

Meanwhile, Almyra had finished her cookie, nibble by nibble. She decided that she was still hungry, though, and who needs real meals when there's an open snack bar? She approached it again, looking it over to notice someone else was there now, seemingly as indecisive as she was when she first arrived. "The gingerbread cookies are nice." She said with a smile to the somewhat sloppily-dressed man (Atsu). Almy would probably be dressed similarly had her sister not encouraged her to wear the one formal outfit she owned. It was comfortable enough, but still not as nice as her cloak. She reached out and grabbed another of the cookies, picking it up and taking a small nibble.

Character|Magic|Bank
    A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 3 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 3rd February 2017, 4:38 pm

After being... Denied, I turned with humiliation into the shadows. I switched off my aura, and changed into my spectral form, vanishing into the shadows. I made my way to the door, and shot through the open door. I threw out my wings, and bolted into the night sky. I flew south, flying over the manor house that was acting as the ballroom and flew straight away from the place. I knew that wouldn't work. At least I tried. I thought to myself, flying far over the water that split the land between here and the plains far away to my south. Well, I know not to do that again. C'est la Vi. As thought to myself as I landed underneath a large oak tree, sitting myself underneath it for the evening.

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 3 Z8lAzQC
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 4th February 2017, 8:19 am

The shaman found himself quite welcome in her company. He gave a friendly smile and sat down, ordering something weak as a beverage. Although, as she glared at the blue spirit ball on his shoulder, question marks erupted from his ear; did she recognize Kyuken? What had happened for her to look at the ghost like that- it was most likely something that she wouldn’t forget for a long time, which he concluded given by background knowledge of the samurai spirit. “… It appears-“ he commented, “-that you know Kyuken quite well. Given by your glance, that is.” His eyes suddenly darted at the blue spirit with suspicion. Whatever the legendary pervert had done… he couldn’t but imagine another peek or something.

The male next to them, Michael, suddenly got engulfed in auras that appeared to change his outer structure to that of a woman. It didn’t take long until he spotted tracks of magic in this fest, but who had the power to do such thing? It was quite fascinating… nonetheless enough to let out a small chuckle. He quickly shook his head to cover the chuckle; perhaps he found it funny, but the gentleman appeared not to. He didn’t want to enrage him… or her. Her next actions were spectated by the samurai ghost...

Mura began to sweat a little by Hikari’s next statements. This party that they were invited to was mainly to celebrate the term ‘couple’, but was slowly turning into a couple maker; it reminded him of some random stick choosing, an old game that he used to play once in a while. Her lack of interest was apparent on her face, and on her spirit as well. “Well… first off, I guess it can still be called a party, nonetheless. Whether if any couples are made or not,” he replied, while slowly leaning back and resting his head on his hands, “The others seem to have fun. So enjoy yourself… there’s much else to do than finding your one and only.” He was at the edge of looking like someone who was asleep, but he really needed times like this to feel warm and welcome.

Something interrupted his resting atmosphere; Yazuki, who wasn’t even that far away, disturbed the warmth of people’s close spirits with a sad feeling. It was clear to the sense of his as it stuck out from others. He slowly rolled his head to face the direction that he stood in, his face beginning to lower in worry. Perhaps it had to do with that Michael guy, but as an ignorant guy who had no knowledge of the case, he didn’t know exactly what to do. He’d turned into a guy again, something that enraged Kyuken now. “OHHHHH!!!” the spirit samurai roared, which only Mura - and most likely his guildmates - could hear, “HE LOOKED BETTER AS A WOMAN!” That caused the shaman to chuckle even more; surely, the samurai master was living it out in this party. Now, he hoped the same for Hikari, Yazuki… and whoever arrived with the same purpose.

Themes:
    Segodon
    Segodon

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Experience : 10,419

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: Stylus of Thoth
    Third Skill: Pandor's Vessel

Post by Segodon 4th February 2017, 9:20 am

I looked at the bottle in my hand and brought it to my mouth to drink through. "This way of drinking will suck." Was my thought. I changed the bottle into a beer pull with earth manipulation. I started to drink but this beer didn't taste like beer. "This taste like piss with bubbles? Wat the hell are those bubbles?" Was my thought. I drank it all up with a shivering body. "Ugh, no more!" Said I out loud. I then started to eat the glass, while I walked to the table with food.

There were two other persons at the table:  A woman, she was young and had an olive skin colour and there was a man, who seemed to be roughly 30 and had ash gray hair. I greeted them "Good day my lady, good day sir." and started to look for food and true beer.

Segodon
    Theme:

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 3 Sig_210

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:37 pm