Special Characteristics: An obvious scar on his left wrist near the thumb
Personality: When not doing a job or talking to friends Chris can be found reading a book and taking notes. He enjoys most books, but what he really focuses on is magic. How it’s used, the different types, and even the origin of certain magic. And when he’s not researching he’s cooking as a way to relax and enjoy good food.
With friends he’s as active as most extroverts, but mainly he enjoys standing around and listening to the conversation. If a discussion comes into play he likes to act as a mediator, and can argue both sides in a conflict. He always has his own opinion when it comes to arguments, but he can actually see and discuss both sides.
In combat he takes his time in order to formulate a plan. He doesn’t stand around doing this, but rather acts and reacts while planning. Most of the time his opponents don’t realize they’re being led into a trap until it’s almost too late because of his planning. He’s not a quick thinker, but he has been known to maneuver his way into extra cookies when he was younger.
If he’s leading others Chris tends to try and play to their strengths. He will ask in detail about their magics, and on the way to the job he’ll come up with plans for different scenarios. Most of the time he’d let another make the plan, and would only make small changes if needed.
If he’s following another’s orders he will follow without question, but he will do things his way. Even if the situations wouldn’t call for it he will plan while he does the task in order to try and do it better. He’ll even help other people on the team if they need it.
There are one type of people he will destroy completely if he can. Those are bullies. Those who use their power in order to force others to do what they want. Whether it’s actual bullies who use their strength or bosses who like to throw their weight around he will do whatever he can to end them. This doesn’t mean he will kill them, but he’s smart enough to try and bring them down.
- Women- Despite his fear of attractive women he still enjoys the company of the opposite gender. He likes hanging around with guys as well, but he’s more attracted to women.
- Magic- Because of the rebellious way he grew up Chris has developed a fascination with different types of magic. He doesn’t go ‘fan boy’ with them, but he is interested in learning more about the various types.
- Good Food and Cooking- He’s not a pig, but he enjoys cooking and eating good food.
- Grandfather- Because of the way his grandfather traumatized him at a young age Chris hates the man with a passion.
- Bullies- Whether they are the actual ‘pick on the weak’ type bullies or the ‘throw my weight around’ type Chris hates both equally. If he can help, he won’t hesitate to step in.
- False Friends- Those who say they are friends, and talk/betray another in the back.
- Disprove his grandfather- Chris is striving to prove to his grandfather that magic isn’t just for the women in the family. That men, real men, can use magic and not be ashamed of it.
- Learn- Chris wants to learn more about magic. In his family magic is considered a woman’s art, and as a result is not taught to the men. His mother taught him some before she passed away, and now he has a fascination with it.
- Protect- He wants to protect others from evil like his grandfather.
- Syngenesophobia- His grandfather is a very imposing figure within the family. He’s of the strong impression that only real men don’t use magic, and any magic in the family should be left to the women. When Chris expressed his desire to learn/use magic at a young age his grandfather was livid and struck him in the hand; leaving an obvious scar that hasn’t faded and an intense fear of the man.
- Caligynephobia- Chris fears beautiful women he’s not familiar with. Any attractive woman, regardless of age, causes him to stutter and freeze up. Once he gets to know them the effects diminish, but an attractive stranger glomping him can cause him to be petrified.
- Ankylophobia- Chris fears being restrained. Ropes, chains, and even paralysis magic causes him to go crazy with fear until he either gets out or passes out. He’s been told it’s similar to tossing a crazy cat into a sack.
Height: 6’ 00”
Weight: 200 lbs
Eyes: Brown with a red tint
Skin Tone: Slightly tan
Last edited by Seenter on 10th February 2022, 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total