Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Matter of Thinking (Sayrn & Madison)

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Matter of Thinking (Sayrn & Madison) Empty A Matter of Thinking (Sayrn & Madison)

Post by Sayrn 8th December 2016, 5:34 pm

Files, endless amounts of files before the eyes of the woman a white lab coat covering only the most sensitive areas of her naked body as she sighed leaning back into a rolling chair. Eyes would drift upwards following her tilted back head to stare blankly at the soft glow of the fluorescent lights above her head their soft buzz giving the otherwise silent room at least some atmosphere. All around the rectangular room boxes upon boxes of files had been moved in and equipment all bearing the Hyperion corporation's logo’s stood still fully boxed after being freshly shipped right near the door. In this place Sayrn knew it as her lab still in the process of being made with the only operational thing in the room being the examination table fitted with magic suppressant binds, yet apart from the binds themselves the table was the usual smooth and glistening silver stainless steel with a specialized operations light hanging above to give light in case of an emergency operation needing to be done. The final details of the room were simple textures of the walls themselves as Sayrn had them made of a specialized anti-magic metal that would nullify spells that hit them as a precaution of the fact panic might set in during her doctor's job.

Finally mustering the energy to look through her files again she would notice one that stood out among the others, a document that was marked with the old Savage Skulls guild symbol. Quickly tearing it from the pile as a crash of paper would collapse onto the ground causing an audible sigh from Sayrn she would turn her attention to the paper looking it over. Scanning the information it was clear that the names and pictures listed were previous prisoners taken into the dungeons of the old guild causing a sigh to come from her, “Nothing of note, none most likely alive and well…” Her eyes soon caught the attention of something else as a picture came up among the adults and teens on the list her eyebrow raising as she looked it over. Reading it over she could glean little information apart from their appearance and the name they had Madison Richter. Tapping her chin she would begin to attempt to remember where she had seen the child when she realized that she had heard rumors of the child from the guild Pharaoh's Call.

A soft smile would grow on her face as with a sigh she would get up from the chair and slam her hand against the wall to her left two guards walking in from the entrance, “What is it you require miss Firrion?” they would speak while looking away from her due to the attire as she would soon form her clothing out of nothing taking on her disguises look her hair shortening to a soft lavender color that would soon match her eyes color, “I am going out for now, fix up the lab and get it in working order, I want all the files alphabetized and put away in my cabinets by the time I get BACK.” As she walked out the audible sounds of weeping and sighing due to the size of the piles she had left them could be heard through the guild before she would exit the crypt the guild was situated whistling as a dragon landed in front of her it’s green eyes staring hungrily.

Information was simple to glean off the black markets of the underground, a little poison here, a small loss of life and limb there and she was capable of learning what she needed the dragon going full speed towards Shirotsume. The town would look upon her riding the grand sized dragon with awe and a mix of terror as the acid that dripped from the mouth of the beast ate away the ground itself while she simply sat on it’s neck. Soon the distance would reveal a church once lived in by the one she had learned of Madison and with a click of her tongue the dragon would lower its head and wander off most likely to hunt and kill in the forests on it’s own. Walking through the doors her skin tight outfit would show off her curves and accentuate her breasts as they seemed to struggle against the latex like armor. Flipping her hair she would see the child in distance and smile slowly walking towards them before getting on her knees beside them and speaking a soft and almost dainty speech, “Hello, a-are you perhaps the mage known as Madison?”
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Birthright
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 1,079,142

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood God Slayer (Lacrima)
    Second Skill: Hair Manipulation Magic
    Third Skill:

A Matter of Thinking (Sayrn & Madison) Empty Re: A Matter of Thinking (Sayrn & Madison)

Post by Sanguine 8th December 2016, 9:03 pm

The town at this time of the day was so marvelous when one took the time to explore the town and ask in the friendliness that was Shirotsume's population. A wonderful town of considerate and very loving people that would do almost anything for someone else, given they were stranger or not. Some didn't mind how much time or money they had to put out for this person or persons, as a higher class town had the very funds in excess to help those in need. It was with that, that made the form of hospitality for orphaned children possible for so long, and continuing for as long as it had. The church orphanages were funded through the donations during sermons on normal days, and it made it much easier on those whom volunteered to look after those children. Between them, as well as people such as Madison whom would come from time to time to hang around and entertain them for some time always was a big help whether they were told or not. It was always just a situation of "giving back to the community" of sorts.

In truth though, her true intention was not for a normal visit, but however her ulterior motive was to visit something she thought she would ever have to do in her life at all; confession. She felt more and more guilty as time went on about what happened during her time captured by Harrigan and his guards. The memories angered her greatly, but the haunting follow ups made her albeit vomit in disgust and a sickening feeling of hate for herself. What she thought was right was torn, what she thought the world to be was greatly misjudged, and if she could be forgiven for the sins of what she'd done, maybe the lord would give her a second chance. It was all she wanted. Just something to help her ease her nervous mind and body, find some peace through her faith and move on before she tore herself apart from it.

For a while now, the little red head sat knelt on both knees. She was at the front pew right by the aisle, head tucked down with a long veil of red hair covering almost her entire back, lighting up to an orange like color towards her ends. A black, long-sleeved dress shirt had been tucked into a black pleated skirt that reached down passed her knees in length. Her legs covered in a black leggings followed by black dress shoes with a tiny sized heel to it had clothed her body. Lastly, a black hairband slipped into her hair and topped with a little bow attached to it, to finalize the all black attire. She always found that wearing black on this day to look cute at the least made up for the fact that usually those who worshipped the devil had work on a daily basis.

Muttering to herself, she remained still as she prayed, one hand clutched to the Rosario around her neck and the other making the cross in front of her. She went silent and let out one last sigh before the doors opened. There wasn't a bother to turn around to see whom had entered the church. It was not of her business to know whom came to pray, but to respect any and all privacy they deserved, as she would hope one would expect to grant her with. Those like her with things to hide, to keep between herself and the priest whom vowed an oath to be a middle man to god and to be his voice.. for the most part. A woman's quiet voice caused her to break her prayer, only to turn her head enough to look at her. Glancing up and down her body, her cheeks flushed lightly at the attire she wore to such a place, but shook that thought as to not be disrespectful to ignore her. "I- I uh... umm yes, ma'am. Madison Richter. Is there something I may help you with? I'm.. done praying for the time being, just enjoying the peace. It's rather relaxing on the mind, don't you agree?" She smiled lightly, letting the silent church hit this woman's ears and wonder what her thoughts on this were. Was she also someone who enjoyed the peace and quiet to pray? Or was she someone whom needed her for some special request?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Matter of Thinking (Sayrn & Madison) JwEY1nx

CharacterMagicSecondaryTertiaryBankFight Theme
    Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Matter of Thinking (Sayrn & Madison) Empty Re: A Matter of Thinking (Sayrn & Madison)

Post by Sayrn 8th December 2016, 9:20 pm

Her eyes shifted around to the scenery of the silent church the almost sickening idea that a higher power would save them all if they simply stood by to wait. To her the idea of a higher god was a foolish thought as anything can pose as such with enough power and those that tended to seek it rarely had good intentions at heart. Yet with a soft and coy smile she would nod her head, “A-Ah! N-No! I was more just wondering if you wanted to join me for some tea… I myself just came into town and was hoping to find a place to relax but you are one of my idols! Someone who fights to prevent the death that pervades this country and beyond!” She meant some of her words, enough to put the proper inflection and emotion behind it to perfectly fake it being genuine. Even so she could only truly respect the drive and more so found the cause worthless as her eyes would drift down to the lady and she would continue to kneel beside her.

With a shaky and soft voice she would speak, “I-I come from a place where my father ended up dying doing work to help others… He was a genius doctor who specialized in cures! One day he ended up dying from a particularly powerful toxin that took a long time to develop fully... I tried so hard to save him to the point of testing the cures on myself… But I never could save his life…” Turning her head to the girl she would give a genuine smile her eyes closing as a soft breeze moves her bangs away from her hidden eye, “That is why I admire someone like you who can save so much…” Rising from her spot she would offer out her hand the pale skin soft and silky to the touch, “S-So would you rather enjoy coming for tea? My treat!”
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 8th December 2016, 10:42 pm

Madi carefully watched as this woman had begun to look around in the silence of it all. She wondered what the woman was thinking about when she looked around. Was she agreeing with it? Just completely ignorant to the thought maybe? It was hard to tell as she seemed to not have shown any which way leaning one way or the other towards whether or not the woman was truly enveloped in it or not. Either way, the smile she showed when she asked had remained up until the question regarding her wanting to go out for tea with the red head had come to light. Not to say the gesture wasn't very appreciated, in fact around this town it was more common than one would think... But she knew mostly everyone around here, but this stranger had been someone very new to her. "W-Well uh.. I.." She paused and blinked for a moment as she thought about whether she really wanted to or not. Part of her wanted to... But another part of her really didn't want to bother the woman with her company...

As she had opened her mouth to reply, the woman began to tell a story to the child. One that had been about her own life, and one that she had come to find to be very disheartening. To hear something like that was very very saddening to hear honestly, and she began to feel upset for hearing such a thing. Apparently around here she was some form of idol to the girl, though that reason only made her a little sadder. She didn't feel like she deserved to be that kind of person anymore. That ended during her time under Harrigan's thumb, and it took a lot to keep her from lashing out and stopping her from thinking it. Instead, she'd use this to be something to push her to the goal of the purity she wanted again. Maybe she was a sign of good faith for everything done, that she could repent and be forgiven now. "You know what? I would be honored to join you, ma'am. " She took the womans hand and stood up from her knelt position and held onto her hand, letting the woman lead her along the way. "I'm not picky on locations either, so please feel free to choose anywhere you'd like."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 8th December 2016, 11:13 pm

A soft and joyful smile would come out as she lifted Madi from her spot a small giggle escaping her, “T-Thanks! Let’s head out to a nearby forest! I know a small enclave where just around noon the light hits it PERFECTLY and you can enjoy the tea in a sun bathed beauty of a spot!” as she spoke she would give a small clap of excitement one light enough not to echo through the church as she did so before quickly grabbing Madi’s hand and gleefully leading her out of the church's walls. As the went down through the streets of the city Sayrn would happily greet and chat with people while gathering the stuff they would require for the tea picnic small words of thanks and grateful smiles being passed with each stop. Turning her head back to Madison she would lift the child up and rest her on her own shoulders smiling happily with a wide grin and pointing to the tea stall, “Lets GO!”

With their final bout of shopping finished and laughs had Sayrn would lead Madison towards the forests deeper still until they reached the appointed clearing. Once there Sayrn would give a small and happy sigh as she prepped the blanket setting out tiny sandwiches she herself had made and each a different flavor designed with ingredients she knew Madison might like. Once it was time for the tea she would set down the small teapot one she had already laced with her poison, one designed much like a common drug used in bar’s that had gotten a nickname many knew. This poison however had a tiered effect as it would not act fast but rather would first start by disabling the use of magic and then would slowly cause the loss of consciousness. She herself was immune to the effects and since the poison had no color, scent or taste it was the perfect crime for the situation. Finishing the brew of the tea she would turn her attention fully to Madison and would clap her hands loudly and excitedly, “Bon appetit!” With a laugh she would pour Madi a cup of tea along with herself before quickly snacking on a sandwich the reality being that far in the distance her pet was waiting for the signal of the second sound from Sayrn herself for it to attack.
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 8th December 2016, 11:47 pm

Her head tilted a little as she had suggested a forest area to have their tea. Honestly, it wasn't that it was a bad idea, but she was used to tea shops and upscale homes to sit and enjoy tea in a rather lavish styled home and being attended to as if she lived there by the help that was hired by the owners. Never the less, when she began to describe the scenery of how the picnic would end up being, the more she began to find the idea really really alluring and amazing to relax! After a moment to ponder the idea she shuffled back to the girls story and then to the thought up scenery before nodding to herself and then smiling softly. "Some tea in such a place sounds magnificent! I'm already stoked for it, ma'am!" She would say happily, before it was that the stranger had picked her up and placed her onto her shoulders.

It felt a little demeaning to be like this and paraded around the town for a bit had made her a little embarrassed. After a while, she had finally gotten the chance to be let go from being held prisoner being publicly displayed like a child in front of the town she grew up in, but she let that brush away as quickly as a small knot in her hair. Once they had gotten out, the red head had let out a sound of awe and amazement at the scenery, sitting down across from the girl as she had begun to set things up for them. "Wooow. It's sooo pretty out here. I'm so happy you picked this place out, miss." She took a knelt position in the grass, seated right in front of the cup of tea and watched as her cup and the hosts had been poured before picking it up and sniffing it. The scent was so great she quickly blew on the liquid before taking a sip. Her eyes lit up at the taste and she smiled ever so brightly than she had in days. "Oh my gosh! This is sooo delicious! I- uh.. I..." She felt a little.. odd. Something she couldn't quite put her finger on, but she didn't let get to her too much. "N-Nevermind. It's probably nothing, but aside from that I really love this tea! It's so wonderful!" Pausing, she'd take another sip and giggled from the joy of the taste.

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 9th December 2016, 8:48 am

With a smile she would close her hands together after setting down her tea and speak softly, “Thanks! I knew the area would be nice! Would you like any of the sandwiches?” With more time spent she could see the effects happening slowly just by the feeling of the pressure in the area dropping. With a soft and full sigh she would pat her belly and clean up the plate that once held the sandwiches and make sure the teapot was for sure empty, “So what would you like to do now?” As she spoke she would clap her hands together again, “I am glad you liked the tea though! It is my own special blend that I make! I learned to make tea like that because of my father! So we learned what ingredients to put into the tea!” Once she had finished speaking the earth would rumble and in the distance a loud and terrible screech could heard almost as if something were in the process of dying. Standing from her spot she would quickly run over to Madison holding a hand on her shoulder as if to keep her down and protect her the once jovial face suddenly going serious, “I don’t know what that was… But it could be dangerous…”

Moments turned silent as the earth finished the rumbling and from above the tree’s themselves a monstrosity of a dragon leapt down towards them. With a shove she would move Madi out of the way as the dragon would let out a bellow of a screech a mark of the guild Savage Skull on it, “M-Madi! R-Run!” She could feel the talons of Azazel digging through her organs as blood spurted from her chest where the dragon landed and she fell back unable to move, “C-Careful Madi… I-It has poison… I-It might have been… Stal...King...Us…” In a moment she would feign falling back unable to speech drool coming from her mouth as Madi herself by this point would be having trouble staying conscious.

Once the final bout of the poison was through her Madi would fall unconscious the last things she could see being Sayrn impaled by the dragon's foot and her last attempts to warn Madison and get her to run.
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 9th December 2016, 9:24 am

Madi's shift in her happiness seemed to brighten more and more as she had this continuing conversation with this girl. Even though she had not yet gotten her name, she was enjoying her time more than anything to help make this girls day better than it had been. If she truly idolized Madison for whatever reason the lord had given her, than she would never go against the thoughts placed in her mind to do so, but she'd try to embrace them and enjoy the very time she could. Who knows? Maybe this girl was truly a voice she'd been praying for to help her as she initially assumed. "N-No thank you. The tea is enough for me, but I appreciate the offer." A small smile accompanied the end of her turning down the offer, sipping on some more of her tea while listening to her story about the creation of the tea.

It seemed as though this girl and her father were pretty close with one another. It made her a little envious of that relationship; a parent and their child. Granted, she now knew OF her existence, it never mattered that she'd ever get the same chances any other child got. Instead, she'd use the very people whom accepted her to help build something close to her. Her gleeful attitude had stopped once the rubling of the earth had made both herself and the other girl weary. As she began to stand up, she shook a little as if her body was starting to get weaker. Eyes quickly widened as a large dragon had shown up right in front of the two, being yelled at to run. Why run? Wasn't she the mage? "N-No! Get out of here! I-I'll.. I'll prot.. protect you!"

It was then the girl fell backward and it seemed as though the poison she warned of had possibly gotten to her. Dropping down to her knees, her arm reached out towards the girl as she began to fall down on her stomach. "S-Save.. yourself...." Her arm would drop into the grass, head drooped into it as well and covered up by her hair now as she laid unconscious and immobile, unable to shake the poison from this beast off.

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 9th December 2016, 9:36 am

Once consciousness was lost on the child the dragon would lift its foot Sayrn herself getting up as the wound her dragon had caused her would rapidly close. With a quick brush of her hair with her hands Sayrn’s hair would shift growing longer and turning a dark crimson to match her eyes once more and her own attire would shift to match her voice growing more cold, “Azazel let's get them to the lab.” With the soft grab of the child she would throw them onto the dragon getting on herself as they would travel back to Darkwell and towards the new home of Savage Skull.

Once inside the eyes of the people around her were fierce all eyeing the child she had slung over her shoulder as she seemed to ignore them. Arriving at the metal door of the lab she would peer in to see it fully cleaned up and two guards tired and sleeping on the floor causing her to shake her head as she flicked on the light, “Get out... Now!” She hovered her hand over a button on the wall one that was actually a green lacrima causing the freshly awoken guards to panic and leave. Setting the child on the examination table she would strap them onto it using the anti-magic bindings which would prevent any of her magic from working along with lowering her strength to break them. Once Madison was strapped in Sayrn would strip the child down to nothing along with herself but would soon cover up with a lab coat before putting the lab on lock down to prevent any unwanted visitors.

With everything set she would pull out a needle and prick Madison’s arm and begin to suck the poison out eating it all as she waited for the child to awaken and realize their situation, “Good morning Madison Richter.”
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 9th December 2016, 10:06 am

As she had laid unconscious, all she could do was to feel as though she was being moved, but nothing could be made out on what was being done or heard, or even said. Everything there had sounded like muffled noise that she could distinguish. Her body refused to move in any way in her state, it all seemed to lie in an immobile state. Nothing in her body would respond to her mind in any way shape or form. It felt as though she were just some kind of rag doll ready to be either some dragons chew toy or.. even worse. Whatever that worse could be, there'd be no telling what that would be or could be until she had woken up... If she ever did anyway. The only thing she could ever feel was her body being moved and tossed about, voices muffled but she'd definitely be able to hear the sound was more feminine.

Nothing could be felt at all as she was moved about, taken to places and carried around like a sack of potatoes. She disliked the fact she knew nothing of what was going on, however the fact that she could think and process her own thoughts just meant that she was alive. A blessing in disguise none the less, she still was unaware of any predicament or safe haven that she would end up in when she was finally able to awaken. Slowly, the feeling of cold sensation all around her body, tingling every inch of her body and a tight feeling on her wrists and ankles. Slowly, her eyes were finally able to open as a dim green light had been able to let her open her eyes without much restraint to them. "W-wha..." She mumbled, looking around as her name had been mentioned, she looked around to find a woman standing near her in a lab coat. Looking over herself, she found her limbs restrained and left on a table bare bodied and making her scream in shock.

"H-H-HEY!! W-W-WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CLOTHES!? WHAT'S GOING ON!?" She panicked, flailing around and pulling on the restraints as much as her still weakened body would allow, finding it hard to move again after a few seconds of fighting as she was left panting from what seemed to be physical exhaustion.

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 9th December 2016, 10:20 am

She could see the effects of both the restraints and the final aftereffects of the poison taking their toll as she would take a cold pen and run it over the skin and her scars over the heart, “Assuming you are wondering the situation that would cause me to remove your clothing I knew you were at one point kidnapped by Harrigan and decided to check for signs of physical torture.” Taking out her pen she would sit down in a rolling chair beside Madi’s head writing and reading it out loud as she did so, “Subject has no outward physical signs of torture, scar tissue over the heart presumes lacrima insertion a common area for it… Subject has the guild tattoo of Pharaohs Call on their left hip and is a sky blue in color… So far no notable reasons for Harrigan's interest.” setting the clipboard down she would look at the child and pull out a needle extracting some blood as she looked at it, “Blood is black and seems from the taste from before to be laced with unholy energy… I could assume the lacrima hypothesis to be correct from here.”

With a glance down at the child she would wave her hands and set the needle down, “I do apologize for the kidnapping, but I have my ways to do things and I was curious about someone who Harrigan would pursue so vigorously… Oh and if you could not tell…” She would pull down the lab coat showing off her breasts and the Savage Skull tattoo on her left breast right on top, “You are in the hands of Savage Skull again… Well at least me anyways, but I tend to be a bit more sane than the typical Skull Mage.” Getting up from her spot she would run her hands over Madisons body poison black in color dripping from Sayrn’s arm which would soon form a skin like layer of bodysuit over Madisons body black in color to cover her up, “So tell me Madison why did Harrigan decide to kidnap someone like you?” Leaning down again she would ask again, “And what makes you think joining Pharaohs Call is such a smart idea?”
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 9th December 2016, 11:06 am

Her body shook and an audible gasp would escape as she felt the cold pen sliding along her body, still feeling her body slightly more sensitive since waking up, only to watch it revolve around the scars around her heart. Her body continued to shake slightly out of fear while she watched the woman examining her, only to turn her head to look at the clipboard placed by her head and beginning to watch her writing. "W-What M-Mr. Harrigan did compared to what it is you're doing is hardly near the same thing!" Being left ignored, the woman continued to write and speak aloud simultaneously, mentioning her knowledge of where her lacrima was at only frightened her more. Did.. Did she want to remove it or something? It was a scary feeling to think that, but anything was possible anymore, truthfully. She winced at the feeling of the needle pricking her arm before she extracted some of her blood, noting it more and giving Madi the idea to give her a bit of an.. explosive surprise. With the snap of her fingers, she waited and prepared for an explosion to start, but nothing happened... Looking around, she saw that the blood was still in the syringe and a look of confusion plastered her face.

Choosing to just remain still now, she listened as the woman apologized for her being kidnapped, then to the purpose of her being here had made her nod slowly. "At the time, i hadn't known myself, ma'am. Had you of asked, I'm sure you would have found I would have willingly come with you." Her cheeks quickly flushed red as she was shown so easily the naked form that was this crimson haired womans body before acknowledging the symbol on her breast before she had come to grit her teeth at her statment. "How can you consider yourself sane!? You have a freaking 13 year old girl naked and restrained to a table while you yourself are bare to the skin too!? You-" She paused and stopped, taking in a deep breath and then exhaling, calming herself down before she said anything more. She watched in both curiosity and fear as black liquid dripped onto the childs body, watching it spread and covering her body from her neck to her toes in a bodysuit looking attire. "...I.. Am not comfortable discussing my personal business with you."

She would stop as the woman leaned in and asked about her wanting to join Pharoh's Call. Why ask such a question? Maybe just normal curiosity or something? "A smart idea? I joined Pharoh's Call because it's ideals and my own were one in the same. I want to bring peace to the world, to stop senseless violence, and I won't stop until I at least help to change it even in the slightest." She would stop and glare into the eyes of the Savage Skull woman, refusing to show her any backing down at all.

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 9th December 2016, 11:36 am

She would keep her eyes locked on the child on her examination table a soft smirk coming from her, “Still so excited to resist and be all angry, really now I doubt you would come to my lab even if I asked, odds are it would turn into a large scale fight where problems are had and time is wasted.” flipping her hair it would slowly shrink down to a shorter length and turn a soft lavender color her eyes becoming the same, “It is why I do things my way, and before you decide to say I lied to you, every single thing I told you in that church and after was true I never lied about that, in fact I became the skilled doctor and toxicologist I am because of him.” Laying a hand over the scar tissue’s area she would nod and slide her chair towards what looked to be a high tech fridge as she would type a password Madison might not be able to see from her position and pull out a small vial. Rolling back towards Madi she would take the same syringe she had used to extract Madi’s blood and mix the liquids together before siphoning them again, “This may sting a little… Or a lot depending on the degree of damage.” Sticking it into the start of the scar tissue it would feel like Madi’s own flesh was on fire as her skin rippled and moved before it all finally faded along with the pain.

Snapping her fingers the bodysuit made of her own blood would shift and reveal the area around the heart free of the scar tissue, “If you have a lacrima embedded inside you it would be smart to hide the location, else someone unlike me might try to steal it.” setting down the now empty syringe she would sigh, “And you ask why I care about your guild it is because of the flawed logic that Pharaohs Call tries to spread, Hatred of killing is one of the most pathetic ideas you could have…” Rolling over to the fridge she would pull out a bottle of water and set it aside before turning her head back to Madi, “Also you yourself back in the church, something weighed heavy on your mind, and judging by the notes Harrigan had left I can assume why, Forced to make a choice of life, mentally tortured and your once stoic ideas crossed and burned, But at the same time a flawed ideal, is a flawed ideal… Would you like to hear the flaws in your peaceful ideal?
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 9th December 2016, 12:29 pm

She scoffed at the womans remark, assuming that the child was a violent person whom would simply just deny and become really suggestive. It was annoying and angering really, but she really just decided to halt any real actions towards what she would like to say... "Well I guess we won't ever find that out, now will we?" Rolling her eyes with her comment, she would watch as the womans appearance would begin to change into that of the fanatic woman whom approached her in Shirotsume and claimed to idolize Madi. It was something that made her look in a mix of horror, shock, and anger for how she had been tricked so easily and just like that, left to end up in a predicament like this because of cowardly, underhanded tactics like those she pulled on her.

When she turned away, the restrained red head could only continue to stare at the back of this womans head as she typed something into a safe or something of the sort. "Y-You lied to me..." She whispered, shifting her focus to the old needle in her hand and extracting the vial she had taken into her blood and simply watched as they combined. She shook and tried to move as the woman began to push it inside, biting her lip as she tried not to cry out from it. As the blood was poured back inside, she felt nothing at first, however once she had removed the needle and the wound closed up, a piercing scream would erupt from her mouth. Flailing and moving about as she felt as if she were feeling the same painful feeling of death a second time had come back to haunt her once again.

After a moment, the pain simply ceased and her body relaxed. Her body laid out in another bout of exhaustion and letting out occasional groans of pain. Looking over, the odd looking bodysuit on her body was being contorted, showing that the scars around where her older self had shoved the lacrima inside her was gone. She let out a couple of coughs before she could return to a normal breathing pattern and returning her attention back to her captor, she'd begin to anger her as she made point of the dislike and any and all flaws that may or may not be true to have been let out. Her face was starting to turn to one of anger before pulling out the "m" card... One that she felt disgusted in herself for. Her body language immediately calmed and her head turned away. She didn't want to hear it... But she couldn't do anything about it otherwise. Just keeping her head looking away from the woman, she would let out a small sigh. "Fine.."

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 9th December 2016, 12:51 pm

Looking at the small child she would shake her head, “I never lied to you, I have a great respect for your drive and the feeling you put behind your ideals, nothing is wrong with being the way you are, you ideals themselves are simply the problem.” With a quick wave of her hands the bodysuit would turn to vapor and quickly return to Sayrn herself as the locks on the bindings would loosen and while they would remain on Madi herself she would be allowed to move around in the lab of her own will, “You see the problem with your ideal is that you want a world of peace and prosperity happiness and a lack of death and murder, yet it never takes into account factors that any rational human would think… Prisons are an offender beyond belief, in your ideal you would simply lock up the evil people right? But what about the expenses behind it? And the environment itself… You are telling me Madison that you would sooner pay millions of Jewels to let the man who would torture and rape a child or blow up a country simply sit in a prison with fine foods, free health care for themselves and not even needing to WORK for that sort of care? Why should the man like that not die for the sins they have created?”

Pointing towards a filing cabinet should Madi be looking for her clothes she would nod to her, “They would be contained in there for your information I had them sterilized due to contact with Azazel just in case, I might seem cruel and evil but I was like you at one point, someone who wanted to save everyone and prevent death I even used to be in Lamia Scale…” With a sigh she would show her back the grayed out marks of both Lamia Scale and Infinity Hydra still there, “But then a memory blank hit me… I lost part of myself somewhere and I do not even know why anymore…” turning her head to Madison she would sigh, “But that is why I am here, I know I did things that cannot be forgiven so I move on, And that is where more flaws in your logic lie, How does you perfect world account for mental illness, the man who knows not what he does, or what about the man so sick in the head due to other factors they begin to love the thought of killing, people whose past ate away their humanity, Ever heard of Rekka Lawless the infamous cannibal? She herself had one such past.”

With one fast motion she would roll towards Madison and look her in the eyes, “You yourself began to question your ideals when forced to kill but that makes me wonder, why did that shake your ideals at all? If you were so strong in them that you have such faith how could a forced killing shake them? The answer is simple, the basis is wrong, killing, death it is all part of our collective needs, the real question is the basis behind the death. Yet there is a way to achieve that world you seek but it has a cost no one would consider not even Pharaohs Call.” Laying back she would sigh, “And of course you have to take into account the corrupt nature of the magic council and the other countries, legal guilds that slaughter left and right with no consequence… But that was why you joined a guild that works on it’s own. But there is the problem it’s means will never truly meet the ends. The truth of the world is that chaos is never ending the only true order is nothingness… Peace is found in death but even I cannot choose that.” Looking over to Madi she would sigh, “Honestly the reason I found you in the first place was curiosity to see what Harrigan had done… I did try to remain as painless I could but even the idea of the regeneration should help keep the Lacrima a secret for you.”
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 9th December 2016, 2:05 pm

At first, the woman's very words started to irk her and make her upset and angry, but the more she began to listen to them, them more she started to quiet down and just let her speak. The more rational side of Madison was listening to the points from which she never really thought of before now. Even then it wasn't something that she felt she had to interrupt, but instead she let it all go and just laid there, listening to all that her captor had to say. "Yeah, but in the world where something like that is not in existance, there would be no need for something like that. It's true, to be honest, that something in those cases would not be something honestly would be opposed to. Someone who goes out of their way to make it their mission to ruin lives I.. am not very proud to say that their death would not be frowned upon."

She paused and looked to the spot where it was the woman pointed, showing her clothes hanging up and then returning her attention to her, she would frown and look at her up and down. "Well if that's the case, then at least have the courtesy to go and show me what you actually look like. Don't hide behind some cowardly disguise you used to trick me, I at least demand to know who is going to be one who either treats me with respect, or like a dog. Even a name would be a lovely start... So what'll it be?" To hear then of who she used to be and what it was that had happened to her to make her go down this path was something she didn't really know very well if she was going to end up like her... Or if she would be able to learn something of this and take it to heart to push towards a goal that would suit both parties involved... Either way, the outcome would seem to always have some turmoil that could not be solved.

Sitting herself up, she would cover herself and simply sit at the edge of the table, listening still as the woman continued on about how she would pick apart everything Madi believed in like she were pulling her mind apart piece by piece. When she did bring up her ordeal with Harrigan and making her pick between life and death before having to kill one herself. The anger built up quickly and made her arms shake with the anger, but she respected that the woman was still speaking and let her finish before she would jump off the table and grab the woman by her lab coat and pushing the chair back into the wall and starring into her face. "I DO NOT LIKE TO BE MADE TO PLAY GOD! I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN A HIGHER POWER, SOMEONE WHOM I HAVE BASED MY ENTIRE LIFE BELIEVING IN! THEN SOME SOULLESS PAIN IN THE REAR DECIDES HE WANTS TO MAKE ME CHOOSE TO KILL SOMEONE, OR LET THEM BOTH DIE!?" She stopped and let go, rubbing tears from her eyes that had suddenly began during her yelling rant. "You know why i felt so impacted? Because I thought even despite doing what I did, that I would be sparing more lives. He made of these hostages I picked from a pregnant woman. I... I thought if I spared them, that would make up for the sins I was forced to make. But... He made me into a fool. I have the blood of an innocent man on my hands that I may never gain forgiveness for."

She sighed and slammed her fist onto the table, trying to calm herself down before returning her body and attention to face the woman. "Well then, if you think you know everything about what's wrong with my ideals and all, tell me; What it is you want me to do? I want YOU to explain what I can do to stop living with the guilt, the anger, the depression." There was no telling if she would go along with what it was her captor wanted, but she wanted answers before she did anything else. She brought her all this way? She may as well hear her out.

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 9th December 2016, 2:26 pm

She looked at the lady after the request to see her true form causing a smile to come onto her face as she continued the requests, “Oh course, My name is Sayrn Firrion, daughter of the esteemed doctor Hemlock Firrion.” With a wave of her hair she would return to the crimson haired form from before as the lab coat itself seemed to melt down to nothing as her usual attire would appear on her body created from her own toxic blood.

As she listened to the words she spoke from anger and even cared little for her actions as she would nod her head and sigh, “Higher powers may be known to exist but tell me this… Your blood black as night, it has unholy energies within it correct?” In a moment she would slash her own arm as black blood would pour from it sizzling on the floor as the corrosive nature of her blood tried to eat away at the ground to no avail thanks to the magic-resistant metal. With a sigh she would look at her, “There is a reason it is called God Slayer magic you know? I cannot presume what your magic is based around but mine is Venom and it was supposed to be the cure… Instead it made things worse.” In moments the blood would harden over the wound as flesh would quickly repair over the hardened blood itself and she would sit back down in her chair.

As she say she would lift two fingers, “If you want the answer to that then there is a simple answer if you cannot live with the perceived actions you could kill yourself.” Lowering one of her fingers she would smile, “Or for the second option you can live with the guilt and pain as the true atonement in and of itself, No god cares for the world truly and rarely do they act upon anything the truth of the matter is that the only real way to fight a corrupt system is to destroy it till nothing remains. I had a husband that worked for the council… He still does, we had a child that works for an organization I despise and now you are here telling me to choose a path for you.” Standing up she would hold out one of her hands to the side a red spear would drop from a random tear in space as she would throw it to the ground in front of Madison, “I will give you yourself the choice, You can leave this room, I cannot guarantee your safety from the other members of Savage Skull but you may leave this place I will even remove the bindings.” Patting her chest over her heart she would speak again, “Or you can accept the truth that your sins are your own and that sometimes life must be lost in the honor of the greater good, If you want to know my reasons for joining Savage Skull, it is because their ideals allow for a reset of a broken and weak system that people are so used to they can’t see a world without it. A never ending cycle that cannot be broken due to the people that grew up and propagate it. But if you stab me in the heart with Ouroboros Telos, You may stay with me here in Savage Skull I will make the proper preparations to have you be my lab assistant and harm anyone that tries anything with you and together we can bring an end to this flawed system so a new one where a world as close to your dream can be formed. Never fear the eggs that must be cracked to make the omelette, Never forget Sodom and Gomorrah… A town so filled with corruption that god themselves rained fire to cleanse it when the sin grew too much." Standing where she is she would away Madisons reaction her eyes never leaving the child.
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 9th December 2016, 4:06 pm

Her eyes narrowed in focus as she stared at Sayrn while she reimaged herself back into the crimson haired woman whom she had woken up not long ago. Honestly, she wasn't one who took to the way she was treated, but after so long in having to deal with something like this, she wasn't really so much phased by it anymore. For now she was just trying to keep from lashing out against this person. As far as she knew, she could step out of here and end up stuck in a hall where she could succumb to any number of unfortunate events, some even leading to her to never be seen ever again. However, for the time being, she would just stay inside and worry about getting through how this would turn out for her. Perhaps Sayrn was right in what she said before and the ideals she was looking for was just something she had to reconfigure. Something that was more realistic to attain and decide on otherwise.

The look of the poisonous blood that escaped the womans arm had been twisted much like the way Madison herself had in her veins. The blood sizzled on the ground like grease in a frying pan and made noises. Sayrn then quickly came to a rather immediate choice with her. The option to kill herself was immediately out of the question. Despite everything, she could never bring herself to do that. It was a sin to commit suicide, but just so it was one to commit murder. Her second choice was that she could live with the guild as an atonement for the sin, which is essentially what she thought she would end up having to do anyway, should she continue to be left to her own thing. Watching her hand, this time she made a weapon from a small rip in the air and a spear had been plunged into the ground.

Her eyes settled on it as she had given her a final option; Join Savage Skull, become directly aligned and together with her to help reform the world to something as close as she could possibly ever come to. She picked up the weapon and held it in her hands, the lance tip just inches from her face as she contemplated her decision. Looking up at her captor, she looked down and slowly sunk it downward toward her neck, debating the option at first. It was a tough choice to pick either way. Turning away from the idea of suicide, she was left with two options... One of which she previously turned down. With a sigh, she would look at Sayrn and step forward, kneeling down to one knee and holding the lance on its side and raised above her head, as if offering it to her. "It's with careful consideration, I beg to become a faithful assistant of yours, Sayrn. I want you to teach and guide me please..." She would pause and after a moment of letting Sayrn reply, would lift her head up. "I only ask of one thing in return please. It's extremely important to me, but I would ask to please continue to practice my religion. Just prayers and occasionally a visit to Shirotsume. Other than that, I will do anything you ask, look and dress any way you desire. Just please, let me keep this one part of me." A look of mercy and desperation had shun in her eyes like stars twinkling in her eye, begging for her to allow something to let her cling to the only good portion of her childhood she had.

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 9th December 2016, 4:32 pm

Watching the child's movements she could see the thoughts turning in their heads as she simply stood waiting on the decision for them to make. Soon she would see the child move the spear she had created away from her as she would instead kneel down and ask to be her assistant offering the spear itself back to her causing a semi-grin to emerge on her face, “I have to admit your idea of not needing to kill me or attack me is rather curious I would think from your lashes before you would not mind taking a pot shot at me, but it will be good to work with you Madison.” As she finished she would hold her hand over her spear as it would turn back into magic particles like nothing had existed anyways. Slowly she would begin to turn when she would hear Madison speak once more requesting such small things, “Why would I deny you the right to do so? I might be a dark mage in one way or another.” slowly she would kneel down to Madison, “But I am not a slave driver, nor am I some tyrant who wishes absolute control I do my way as I see it, you are of course free to do your way it is simple.” Waving a hand the lock down the lab once had would lift itself as she would softly crack her neck, “I have to admit this is going to be curious to run by the guild master but considering I am their only ACTUAL doctor I could simply run it by that since you are a defector from a guild I will keep an eye on you, I have no reason to distrust you anyways you running away is no skin off my bones.”

With a quick move she would raise a hand as four portals two above and two below Madison would form quickly breaking the magic binders on her. Looking back to her she would give a soft smile, “For your information everything I said while attempting to get you here was true including the tea, once we finish up talking with Marceline would you be pleased to join me for some? And this time I mean join ME for some.”
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 9th December 2016, 5:22 pm

Still in her knelt position, Madison simply remained with her head held down, pieces of red hair sliding down from her shoulder onto the ground and swirling on the metal floor. She remained quiet as she listened to her being complimented for the way that she had handled the decision she was freely granted, only to close her eyes as if fighting the urge to say anything, but easily giving up that. "T-Thank you.. But I simply just weighed my options and... Well in thinking of what you said and my recent endeavors and all... I feel it was in my best interest is all.." She hesitated to continue, but finally just quit on wanting to continue. As much as she wanted to get out all the doubt, Sayrn surely might just be the type to get rather abrasive with those that align herself with her... Though that itself was something she wasn't sure of yet.

When she had finally gotten her new ally to reply to her request, a small, but rather joyous smile crossed her lips. Not just that, but the normal freedom she was so easily granted it seemed had been just what she was hoping to hear, but expecting the worst, she had thought to feeling a rather brutal physical retaliation for it. A faint blush crossed her cheeks next as the naked scientist knelt before her and talked to her calmly and rather maternally, which gave Madi a sense of relaxation and trust she hadn't had in this woman from the second she woke up. Looking around her, 4 portals opened themselves and released the restraints that clung to her wrists and ankles, letting her magic freely run through her body again, her eyes would flicker with a glow before fading, a glow completely unwarranted or known to the child either. "You won't have to worry about running... I'm well aware how useless it is at this point to evade this guild. I've been kidnapped by them 3 times at this point, so to be frank, either I am a demi dragon with a lot of love, or I am just here to be used for my lineage... No matter the reason, I want.. Well.. I want you to teach me. Everything. I have a lot to learn, and if I am here to assist you, I'll need a teacher who will guide me personally, mentally, and morally." Taking a pause, she would reach out and take one of Sayrn's hands in both of her own. "Will you be my life teacher?"

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 9th December 2016, 5:54 pm

A chuckle escaped her lips as she listened to the child's request for a life teacher seeming to ignore her tea quest but considering the factors she was fine with it, “I see no problems with that but I suppose the reality is that I can only teach you so much Mentally I can teach you the world's truths, but the other two are up to you to take what you want from my lessons.” With a smile she would get her clothes on and sigh, “But first thing is first we will need to get you a place to sleep…” Looking around the room she had not considered the fact that she tended to sleep in her chair because of sleepless nights of work. With her eyes drifting around the room she would look to the child and smile, “I suppose that will have to wait, for now I want to know a few things, One what did you mean by demi-dragon, two what types of questions do you have and I will see if I can answer them best I am able and three I need you to tell me what form of freedom you require to be the most comfortable, as while I may have a child my own… I never really interacted and know not how to work with one… So I suppose I need to know what you need so I can help you.”

Looking around she would shrug her shoulders and sit in the chair and pull up Madison to sit on her lap so that the child did not need to sit on the floor. Once her questions were asked and the answers given she would begin to speak once more, “Now on to a question, Have you ever directly killed someone, and I do not mean as if you have with Harrigan where they forced you to make a choice I mean if you yourself have taken the life with your own hands or magic of another being.” Tapping her fingers on the armrest of the chair she would await the answer so that she might figure a lesson plan for the child.
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 9th December 2016, 6:28 pm

She smiled at the sound of her accepting the idea of teaching her things, but when she had gone into some things what she had to say otherwise, Madison nodded and give a little shrug. "Anything and everything you have to offer is something I would be honored to learn. I'm always looking to expand my knowledge, so whatever would be needed to learn would be fine by me." With that said, she stood up onto her feet and remained still, just watching as her new mentor had gotten herself dressed and thought to herself over what she would plan to do for a bed. "Well.. I would suppose you could just leave me to the lab table for the time being, if you'd approve. I know it may put me in the way, however it would be easy to make sure I remain here until you trust me enough. I'd accept the reasoning behind you wanting to tie me up or restrapped to the table at night just to ensure yourself if need be."

As much as she had wanted to prove her trust, she was albeit volunteering her virginity to the woman in exchange for her loyalty. Looking up to her, she blinked at realizing that she had blurted out how she was a demi dragon, remaining silent for a moment before rubbing the back of her head. "As I mentioned before, at the time Harrigan kidnapped and imprisoned me, I didn't know why or for what power he'd been wanting from me. However, upon me obtaining this lacrima in me, I learned of my origin, in that I am a descendant of Acnologia. Whether I am his daughter or a creation of him, I do not know, but if it requires experimentation... I want nobody else but you to do anything in your power to figure it out." She paused to collect her thoughts and begin to organize how she wanted to ask her questions.

"As for some things I'd want to know from you, well that would be if you have certain policies, maybe a dress code in and out of the lab? Basic guidelines around your lab? At least starting with the basics would help me to stay out of your way and still be helpful. Also... What would you prefer me to address you by? Dr. Firron? Dr. Sayrn? Madam? Mistress? Something along those lines." Lastly, she thought about the freedoms to which she had wanted from Sayrn. Honestly, among what she told her, she wasn't sure what else she could want... But maybe... "Well, treat me like your own daughter then. Set your own boundaries, and I'll be as best behaved as you'd want. If you would like that. Otherwise, I have never really had much other restrictions even in growing up, so it's purely up to you."

A blush formed on her face as she was pulled up and sat in Sayrn's lap, smiling until she was asked the next question to be asked by this red head. "Absolutely not! I have never sullied my hands with the death of another person in my life aside from that." Why she asked, was a mystery. But assuming she just was curious it would be just what she asked.

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 9th December 2016, 7:25 pm

Listening to the explanations the child would have and their thoughts she would wave her hand at them, “I have no want to experiment on you for that reason lineage of a dragon that dangerous and powerful could result in some prominent success but the risk of it is also another foolish endeavor.” Turning her head again to the table she would raise an eyebrow, “I have no reason to tie you up as I had said before you are free to leave should you wish it but I would be careful that table is very uncomfortable… It was never designed to be so, I suppose until that time it would be best for you to sleep on the chair with me.” Once that was figured out she would lay her head back and stare at the ceiling for a moment before sighing, “You would be best to just call me Sayrn it is what I have gone by for most of my life anyways, almost no one knows or cares about the last name these days.” Shaking her finger though she would chuckle, “As for dress codes and guidelines of the lab it is very simple, I am a toxicologist so I tend to work on my poisons in here be it by making the cure, or making it worse. As such I as a Venom God Slayer work naked and in a cheap lab coat since I MUST incinerate any clothing touched by my work as a precaution to prevent any outbreaks.” Tapping Madison's clothing she would speak, “Hence why I had to sterilize your clothing, Azazel which is the name of the dragon, Has a potent toxin coating it’s armor so I had to be sure not to let your clothing spread anything either to you or those around here. With that said you only need to abide by the rules of wearing at LEAST a bra and panties beneath the lab coat if you wish so and nothing else BUT the lab coat if not as if you are to stay here I would not want expensive clothing burned due to possible biohazards.”

Once her explanation was finished she would hear out any questions the child would have almost panicking at it as her eyes widened from shock, "You wish me to act like… your mother? As I know you grew up in an orphanage I suppose I could do so… but do not expect much from me… I am not the best at it if my track record shows ANYTHING… As for guidelines it is very simple, Work hard, better yourself and keep yourself motivated. I would ask for nothing less than you to try everything to get to where you want.” Pointing over to a strangely lit wall she would speak again, “Over there is also a specialized library of books both old and new some beyond times belief most are relevant to my research but some are on the ideals of the occult which I have YET to remember where and WHY I bought them back at my old lab I had a better one but I make due with this.”

With that said she would sit with Madi in her lap chuckling at the blush that formed before listening to her answers, “I see, I ask because as it is being in this guild you may have to and the first kill is a dangerous one for the psych… I know that from experience… When it comes down to it I would respect your choice to leave the killing to me, but if it ever comes to that point where you do end up killing, talk to me, I can help you figure out the feelings that will come from it.” With a nod of her head she would set the child down and open the cabinet pulling out Madison’s clothing and handing it to her, “You will want these, We are going to head out of the lab for a bit, to Darkwell, You need to meet Azazel if only so I can imprint them to you so when I let them loose they don’t attempt to KILL you.”
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 9th December 2016, 8:27 pm

The child slowly nodded at her refusal to want to experiment on her about her draconic half of her. Part of her was a little relieved not to have to worry about it, but another part of her was a little disheartened to have to lose out on the chance to learn first hand on what she would learn about herself, but she quickly dismissed wanting to become saddened by it. "Well.. What uh.. If I wanted to.. from time to time? Just to see if I would enjoyed it? I-I-I mean.. If you d-didn't mind!" She blushed and her eyes shy'd away from looking at the other red headed girl in the room. Going silent again, Madison simply listened as more of her questions had been answered, dismissing the idea of being called anything referring her to a last name basis or anything of the sort. It was with that she turned back to look at Sayrn, nodding at the requirements. "That seems rather uncomfortable sounding... However I understand the risks so I guess I'd have nothing to complain about. I will get used to it in time. Now.. How about out of the lab? Surely I could wear something distinct you would like to see me in. I have no real objections to anything, Sayrn."

A look of astonishment quickly filled her facial expression when she learned about what kind of upbringing as a child that Sayrn had. Truly at that point, she'd realize the kind of real commonality she had to this girl. Smiling, she would begin to giggle like a bubbly child and pointing toward herself. "I'm an orphaned child myself, ya know. I grew up in the nunnery orphanage in Shirotsume, which is why I begged for the ability of being able to keep my faith. It's one of the biggest things in my life, since Acnologia's rather distrusting magic aura put the nuns on an uneasy sense of caution around me, I was almost on my own most of the time, which now I see was them just trying to protect the others. And yet, even after all this time i still go back there, I play with the other kids and spend time there. I like to think of it as repaying a debt of gratitude for everything they did. You know.. Like you had your father, I had mothers and sisters for a rather better form of identification. Regardless, I had never had the chance to be adopt- ...Oh no.. No no no.." Brushing her bangs aside, she ran her hand down her face as the thought just popped into her mind; Aiyana... "I have to send a letter to mama Aiyana as soon as we're finished! I have to make sure she knows I'm safe... And that I'm not going back to the guild. I don't want her tracking down the guild and thinking the worst, but I know she'll respect my decision to want to travel and distance for a while."

Finally Madison had gotten a second to settle down and relax, listening and processing the reason behind the question asked, it seemed as though Sayrn cared much more for the innocence Madison had than she had let on. A tear began to shed in her eyes and her naked body leaned against her, hugging around her and her head rested on the womans chest. "Thank you so much. I don't know if you know how much it really means to hear that, but I want you to know I will work extra hard for you. I'll be as obedient of an assistant as I could hope to be, I promise." With that, she would release her up and stand by the chair as she was handed her clothing, quickly starting to dress herself and pulling all of her hair from out of her shirt and flipping it over her hands, buttoning up her top and tucking it into her skirt. Lastly, she slipped back into her stocking and heels and give a curtsy to Sayrn. "I'm ready to go anywhere you'd like, ma'am!~"

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 9th December 2016, 8:53 pm

As they walked from the lab she would once again wave her hand as it would go back into lock down Madison at her side and from down the hall she could see two of the servants of the guild, “Outside the lab, I apologize for leaving out but you are free to wear whatever it is you wish to wear, as it stands I have no objections to you getting a full on wardrobe but since we will need to expand the lab I would prefer an outline of what your require for it.” looking over to Madison she would begin to chuckle, “As for the letter you can do that once we get back, though Aiyana huh… I knew her back when we were both in Lamia Scale… Good times though her magic certainly changed since then.” Walking down the hall with Madison she would keep the child by her side as her own glare was enough to calm the suspicions of the guards and servants within before they exited the crypt’s massive doors.

Once outside she would place a palm of Madison’s chest and look over to her, “Stay RIGHT here and do not move, I need to call Azazel…” With a quick sigh she would clap her hands twice and let out a massive burst of unholy aura as in the distance crows could be seen panicking as they flew before a jet of blue would vaporize them bones falling down from the skies, “There it is…” A loud screech could be heard in the distance before they twenty foot dragon came into view jumping over a building it had been hunting around before landing in from of Sayrn the obvious glow of it’s eyes focusing on Madison, “Azazel…” placing her hand on the dragon's head it would go dead still even it’s tail stopping like time had frozen for it, “Okay… Madison prick your finger and touch the palm of my hand.” Offering up the free hand not touching Azazel she would be careful, “I need to implant some of your DNA inside the control Lacrima… If I don’t when I set it loose it could go after you.”

Once it was done and the dragon was subdued she would sigh as it would run off towards the spooky forest to hunt some more, “When I ended up finding a poison dragon slayer lacrima I used the DNA contained within to create that dragon, I mixed multiple plants DNA as well to see if I could create a perfect hybrid dragon but it ended up being mindless, but rather than killing it I decided to enhance it and created Azazel… It is rather nice when you get to know it but the rampancy it shows is a flaw in the design I could never fix.” Putting her hand on the child's head she would get down and hug them, “I do apologize for the way Azazel may have scared you before…” Finally beginning their trip to Darkwell she would look back to Madison, “You had asked why I would not experiment on your hybrid nature, it is because of the fact that Acnologia is something of an enigma and a dangerous one at that, the most it would be smart to do is learn how to tap into that genetic side of yourself one hundred percent… But if we failed it could go over that… And it might destroy your personality… Mindless destruction with no end suits no end to a mean when all are enemies you become the enemy to all.” With that said they would arrive to a town that almost seemed desolate as she would turn to Madison and snap her fingers as she would create a small chair out of poison for her and she would kneel, “Okay then, I have one simple request and I will ask it while out here before anything else is followed, you are about to enter a path that very likely may have no return once you are branded a dark mage it becomes hard for others to forget as such, so if you wish to follow… me and follow me as your mother…” She would produce some parchment and a small pen, “Then write your letter… But if you cannot bring yourself to join this path then leave now while we are in Darkwell.”

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:06 pm