Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Darling of Fairy Tail Guild?!

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

The Darling of Fairy Tail Guild?! Empty The Darling of Fairy Tail Guild?!

Post by Cr1tikal 26th June 2016, 2:12 pm

The Guild Master of Fairy Tail has 5 days to turn in or exorcise the Coming Storm that is in their guild or face the Magic Council's judgement and be labeled a dark guild.

Edit; It has been months since the coming storm title was known to be in Fairy  Tail. Plenty of time has been made and it has gone without the guild master taking care of the problem.

Last edited by Aiyana IcyHot on 26th June 2016, 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Darling of Fairy Tail Guild?! MQNhOUw

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

The Darling of Fairy Tail Guild?! Empty Re: The Darling of Fairy Tail Guild?!

Post by Sybil 26th June 2016, 2:50 pm

(No idea if I am allowed to post in this announcement but I'm going for it.)

Is this a fair time to start such a count down now? If I recall Heero is currently away because he is moving. He may not be back in the given time to even make a decision.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 26th June 2016, 3:37 pm

Famine wrote:(No idea if I am allowed to post in this announcement but I'm going for it.)

Is this a fair time to start such a count down now? If I recall Heero is currently away because he is moving. He may not be back in the given time to even make a decision.

Lucie became a Coming Storm on May 18, Heero has known about her position as a Coming Storm from day one. She has asked him several times to kick her out of the guild, and he refused to do as such because he believed he could redeem her. He's had almost 2 months to either kick her out of the guild or get her to change back to legal mage material. If you still think that it isn't a fair time because he moved houses a month after she became a Coming Storm, then that's your opinion, you're entitled to it. However, this does not solve the fact that there is still an evil mage in the ranks of a legal guild. As per the Faction Rules, segment C: Guild Neutrality and Politics, section Legal Guilds, "They [legal guilds] can be placed under Dark if they do not give up any guild member who has recently done a crime worth being arrested for. . ."

Source: Faction Rules
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 26th June 2016, 4:11 pm

Your points are all well stated (and wow I appreciate the way you cited everything for me ;D) I have no choice but to agree as they are the rules and the rules make sense. I'm sorry, I was not aware of the time that Lucie has spent in the guild only that five days now were be given for choices to be made. Though I am now.

However, I can't help but to continue to be concerned with the guilds fate though and what this will mean for all the mages affiliated. They deserve a say if their GM is not around  to call the shots right? Could they deal with Lucie themselves? --And should they inevitably be labeled a dark guild will there be chances for them to redeem themselves after their five days is up?

Post by Guest 26th June 2016, 5:29 pm

Famine wrote:Your points are all well stated (and wow I appreciate the way you cited everything for me ;D) I have no choice but to agree as they are the rules and the rules make sense. I'm sorry, I was not aware of the time that Lucie has spent in the guild only that five days now were be given for choices to be made. Though I am now.

However, I can't help but to continue to be concerned with the guilds fate though and what this will mean for all the mages affiliated. They deserve a say if their GM is not around  to call the shots right? Could they deal with Lucie themselves? --And should they inevitably be labeled a dark guild will there be chances for them to redeem themselves after their five days is up?

Yes! The guild members, themselves, are allowed to decide as a whole as what to do about Lucie if the GM is not around. I was recently told by one of the FT members that Chaotic Rumble approved in allowing for the guild to decide as a whole. What's to come after the decision is made is entirely what happens icly. As for being able to redeem themselves, I believe they would be able to if they happen to rid Lucie of the guild, just as any dark guild can redeem themselves by dropping all things dark and vowing to only do legal jobs.
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 26th June 2016, 6:26 pm

I see the guild hs begun an IC meeting over the case. I wish you luck in dealing with this situation. ;D
    Peace!

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 27th June 2016, 12:50 am

I'd say if the GM is not around rather than making it immediately a whole guild decision it could just be left up to the aces to do whatever they deem necessary. Still, could make good plot if they did go dark. Maybe FT would be disbanded. Imagine an FT site without an FT guild? lol

The Darling of Fairy Tail Guild?! Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

The Darling of Fairy Tail Guild?! Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

The Darling of Fairy Tail Guild?! Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 28th June 2016, 6:33 am

The topic for Lucie's exile has already been posted (by Lucie even). Everyone chill.

I'm moving, I haven't even finished setting my room up yet. -___-

Also, the exile thread is currently in progress. So....I don't really know what everyone's on about. Miss you guys. I'll be back full time shortly.

× Bio
    × Magic

The Darling of Fairy Tail Guild?! Rose

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:32 pm