Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Welp.

White Flame Sudo
    White Flame Sudo

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -Coming soon-
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Welp. Empty Welp.

Post by White Flame Sudo 13th June 2016, 10:50 am

It's probably for the best that I pack myself. I obviously wasn't meant to fit between you. Feel free to take any of my tradeable items won in the raffle [Strong x2 - one on White Flame Sudo and one on Shiny Mirage, Artifact and 590k Jewels on Shiny Mirage]. First come, first serve.

Happy RP'ing to the rest of you.

[Trying one more time. Until then, I'm still keeping the items.]

Last edited by White Flame Sudo on 14th June 2016, 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Welp. 2el4iti
    "I walk my own path, side by side with the Phoenix."

Sudo Alvey ; Magic - Coming soon! ; Bank - Coming soon!
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mechanized REquip
    Second Skill: Dragons' Champion
    Third Skill:

Welp. Empty Re: Welp.

Post by Anastasia Isayev 13th June 2016, 11:42 am

o,O What happened dude?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!

Post by Guest 13th June 2016, 12:15 pm

I'll take the 590k if you don't mind, but why are you leaving?

Last edited by Marceline Anicetus on 14th June 2016, 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: SOTL
    Second Skill: NA
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 13th June 2016, 12:23 pm

I hope you do stick around, I mean if your having issues with other people on here try pming the staff or cbox staff(depending on what issue it may be).

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    White Flame Sudo
    White Flame Sudo

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -Coming soon-
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by White Flame Sudo 14th June 2016, 12:30 am

All I'm going to say is that when all you have managed to done in two month's time is solo 7 jobs and complete 1 Social thread, I think it kind of shows something. Granted, I did have immense laptop issues for the past two weeks or so, but I tried my best. That being said, there's no hard feelings towards anyone or the site involved, so no need to be alarmed. Ya'll seem like nice lads and gals, however, it didn't work out with me. If you'd still for some reason would like to talk to me somewhere else, drop me a PM.

The Phoenix ascends once again. Happy RP'ing.

Welp. 2el4iti
    "I walk my own path, side by side with the Phoenix."

Sudo Alvey ; Magic - Coming soon! ; Bank - Coming soon!
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 14th June 2016, 9:28 am

I can see you're quite resolved to leaving, which I will say is disappointing since that's 1 less person I can troll around with. Since you're giving away stuff I'll take the artifact off Shiny Mirage's hands; and If/when you do return, let me know and I'll be more than happy to give it back to you.

Edit: Seriously brosef... if you need/want people to RP with lemme know... my reply rate isn't MG speed since I got multiple accounts, but it isn't snail status either...
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Experience : 3,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 14th June 2016, 9:56 am

Good luck and take care.

Chrono
    Chrono

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 450

Post by Chrono 14th June 2016, 10:02 am

It's unfortunate, y'know? If you felt alone earlier, you should've made some public threads or something asking for attention (usually works). I did offer to RP with you if you needed somebody, but if you truly see yourself elsewhere, there's nothing I can do. All the best mate, and I hope wherever you go next is to your liking. Do not be afraid to talk to anyone in the meantime, and I bet now there are many more people willing to give you a shot.

Welp. CHRONOSIGGY_zpsy2d07lmt

Post by Guest 14th June 2016, 3:36 pm

Sorry to see you go bro, I'll hand the two strongs back to you the moment you get back to site!