Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Night to Remember

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 487.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Re-Equip magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

A Night to Remember - Page 2 Empty Re: A Night to Remember

Post by Elaine West 29th March 2016, 5:31 pm

Elaine smiled at their small fight, now she was extremely thankful Suriel wasn't trying to blow her brains out with a shotgun and they could actually have a civilized conversation with Elaine fearing she may have to roundhouse kick Suriel off the balcony. She was also glad o see the angel was doing well after the incident that took place in the ship. She laughed at Azurius' comment, "Suriel's right Az, she knows all. I'm pretty sure she had been rooting for us since day one." She said nervously, laughing quietly. If Azurius allowed it, Elaine would drag him back inside to keep dancing or at least make a feeble attempt at a getaway from the party, the shoes she wore already pinched her feet and the dress was constricting; but if it was for an acquaintance of Azure's she would with bear it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Night to Remember - Page 2 137588058467
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Angel
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 29th March 2016, 6:25 pm

A
    zure had stopped Elaine before they got much further in than the opening to the balcony. "Say... this party actually kinda sucks... I only came cause Joque's an old buddy and he wanted me to come. I came, I danced with random chicks after my ability to make stupid amounts of gold, and I got kiss from the girl I love... How about the lot of us go back and throw our own party, with people we actually know. That and I don't wanna be around these people..." he said while placing the key to the Celestial Gate in Elaine's hand, and holding her free one. "Choice is yours, dance with randoms, or get shit faced with friends?"

WORDS
    TAG

credit to nat of adoxography and gangnam style.

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 487.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Re-Equip magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 29th March 2016, 6:36 pm

She laughed, looking up at him and giving him a rather mischievous smile while turning the key in her hand slightly. Finally acting like she was ever going to make any kind of decision, she smiled, "Let's get out of here," She decided, sick and tired of the now slightly drunk people inside, watching them dance strangely and hit on one another with no type of remorse what so ever. "I think I've had enough of this-" She gestured to whatever was happening inside, "as it is, let's go home." She placed the key back into his hand so he could summon Sybil and get them they hell out of dodge

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Night to Remember - Page 2 137588058467

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:29 am