Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wanted! Demolitions Expert!

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Angel
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

Wanted! Demolitions Expert! - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanted! Demolitions Expert!

Post by Azurius Tade 1st January 2016, 6:15 am

A
    single spider was seen, followed by a set of smaller spiders all charging at the two girls. Rae asked Kateri to take care of them, and promptly the long haired girl hand laid down on the ground with her eyes fixed on the iron sight of her assault rifle. She squeezed the trigger little bits at a time, at most allowing two or three rounds to be fired before releasing. Being in a prone position allowed her to compensate for any recoil of the gun, as well as keeping her at the same level as her targets. The spiders were all killed before her magazine ran out, and soon they all exploded just as last time. Kateri pressed a button on the side of the gun, a small rectangular object with a blue stone shot out but stopped in place. It steamed momentarily before pulling itself back into the gun. Kateri looked at Rae while brandishing the weapon. "It's state of the art magitech. Some friends in Bosco made it for my old man, and he gave them to me. The lacrima you saw stores magic power and when I squeeze the trigger it fires a little bit off. Of course, if I really need someone dead I use real bullets..." she said with a grin. "Granted I like to keep my distance, that's not saying that I can't hold my own in a brawl. My dad taught me how to fight in the only way he knew how... by actually making me fight him. It's not as fancy as having some tutor, or a martial arts master; but it definitely teaches one how to think on their feet." Kateri added, her tone implied she actually enjoyed getting beat down by her dad. "If you don't mind my asking Rae... how do you walk around in those things?" Kateri said, referring to her heels. "I went to a formal dance one time and my feet were killing me afterwards." she said giving a slightly embarrassed smile. "Also what was growing up like for you? Being nobility and all I can't imagine it to be all that fun..." she added as she began walking to the next room, hoping that they could carry a conversation while progressing with their mission.
    P:13/20
    TAG

credit to nat of adoxography and gangnam style.

sworbet
    sworbet

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 105
    Mentor : Aphophis the Snake God of Chaos
    Experience : 1944

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Priestess of War
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by sworbet 1st January 2016, 7:41 am

The Duchess was, yet again, impressed with Kateri's quick reactions. Her gun truly was a masterpiece, and it seemed to be quite difficult to work with. The red-haired female gave a real, rather sad, smile as she heard that Kateri was taught by her father in her fighting abilities, it seemed like a very nice thing to do. "It must be very nice to have a parent to learn from..." Rae muttered. She couldn't help but feel a bit jealous of her partner's close relationship with her dad. As the topic was changed to the noble's feet however, the Duchess couldn't help but let out a giggle. "If you wear them everyday for 365 days since age ten, trust me, you would get used to them." Rae explained as she looked at her own feet. As they turned to walk on to the next part of the mine the heiress sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "I loved being nobility until my parents died, then it was a battle for power between me and my uncle. Me being really young however, it was an automatic loss." She could feel her eyes glow red as she dug her nails in her wrist. "My hatred for that man grows deep. He threw me out of my house for not being human, despite the fact that he made me attend all of his festivities and used me to gain popularity." The Duchess glared at the walls and attempted to calm herself down. "Yeah growing up a nobility was definitely the funnest thing ever." She spoke sarcastically. Her tone was venomous but it wasn't directed at anyone in particular..

As they proceeded to the next room and Rae's red hues spotted another explosive-strapped crazy man, she calmed down. This was business, emotions were irrelevant here, taking Ghelgath out, she ran up to the man before he had noticed them and sliced off the explosives before slicing his flesh. "This room seems to be less guarded, maybe we're close Kat." The Duchess stated her opinion out loud, looking back at the girl. "I also must apologize about earlier, I tend to loose it when it comes to my uncle." The Havoc heiress apologized with a bow. She could still feel rage burning within her veins and she was sure that her demon weapon, Ghelgath, was sensing it and responding because it released another wave of cold air.

Last edited by sworbet on 1st January 2016, 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wanted! Demolitions Expert! - Page 2 Swor5_by_gramcrackers-d9qeara
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st January 2016, 7:41 am

The member 'sworbet' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Wanted! Demolitions Expert! - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 1st January 2016, 8:37 am

K
    ateri turned to Rae and grabbed her arm, giving a quick jerk she pulled her ally in and gave a caring hug. "For my people, those who commit treason lose all rights. They are denied the right to marry, own land, or even live within the main tribe. They lose the right to their name, and are renamed the inverse of their worst action." Kateri said in a soft voice. She gently released, looking the duchess in the eyes. "And as with all legal systems, the worst crimes receive the worst prices." Kateri said while reaching both hands behind her back. The hand that held the assault rifle was empty, but the other hand held something much, much bigger. "If you give the word, I can see to it your uncle is killed. I am a legal mage, but that does not mean I am so unjust as to allow a traitor to live happily." she said, her bright blue eyes glowing in the low light conditions. Kateri turned to face the exit, hearing someone running towards them. She looked through her scope and saw another one of the suicide bombers, she let out a slow breath while getting on one knee. The sound of the 14.5mm round being launched echoed through the room, a white like appearing from the barrel of the gun. At the exact same time, the sound of something's guts being spewed all over was heard from the direction the man was running from. Kateri stood up and pulled the bolt, sending the copper shell from the round she'd just fired flying into the air still smoking. She then slammed the bolts back into position, a click sounding as the next shot was loaded.

From behind, a black figure shot across the room and landed on Kateri's shoulder releasing a high pitched clicking sound while rubbing a bony head against her cheek. Kateri reached her hand over, holding the sniper in the other and began rubbing the little wyvern's head. "Looks like you're right, we really are close... When this is over, and we split keep my offer in mind. We've got more in common than I initially thought, and you don't seem to have a family you trust... we'll be your new one. Me, my dad, and shadow here. Together we can bring your uncle to justice. Undoubtedly my dad's got a few friends he can call on to help too." Kateri said as she tucked her sniper away and began walking down the path again.
    P:15/20
    TAG

Azurius Tade carried out 2 launched of one Monster Dice :
    Wanted! Demolitions Expert! - Page 2 OdAaNwh , Wanted! Demolitions Expert! - Page 2 OdAaNwh

sworbet
    sworbet

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by sworbet 2nd January 2016, 6:59 am

Rae's eyes widened at her partner's action. She did not know how to react to a hug as she had not received one since her parents died. Her blood froze over. Kateri's explanation of her clans rules sounded quite nice however as the red-haired female was released from the hug and heard the continuation of the mage's explanation she threw a sharp glare at Kat. "I do not wish for a quick death for my uncle, I simply want to regain my position and have him try the way I lived!" After speaking those words however she immediately regretted her venomous tone. With a bow she apologized. "I appreciate the offer miss Kateri however I want to deal with my family matters myself." She explained politely. As she saw her partner destroy another one of the mad bombers she realized that she was still quite amazed with the mage. Running after Kateri the mage listened to her offer. Becoming a family with this girl seemed to the Duchess like a dream come true, however she could not allow herself to wish for such a thing. "I must politely decline this offer as well. Please do understand Kat, I do not want to be worried over anyone all the time. Living alone has it's good sides." The devil explained and bowed politely.

As they walked down the path together something that hadn't occurred before did. Two Explosive Mad Men appeared in the middle of the corridor, they weren't even in the next hall, and that confused the Duchess. Rae took Ghelgath out immediately and threw him at one of the men, detaching his left-hand from his shoulder. There was a high pitched shreak as the red-haired female leaped past the two men in order to take her sword back. She felt excited about this feeling. She loved feeling strong and powerful, even if it was just by killing people. With several slashes at the armless man, he fell on the ground out cold. The Duchess then turned towards the second one with an evil glint in her eye and swung her sword at him aswell. "I'm pretty sure no light guild will take me if they see how brutal this is." Rae told Kateri with a laugh.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 2nd January 2016, 1:06 pm

K
    ateri had a strange look on her face as she walked and caught up with Rae following her killing the two men. "You sound like my dad not too long ago." Kateri said with a soft, but depressed voice. "Those people my father killed... the reason I'm here, and not in my tribe... it's not that our tribe judged us for exile... my father killed the tribe. In a couple hours, the demon inside him caused my father to single handedly terminate every last member of the tribe. My dad exiled himself after performing the traditional dance of the dead to celebrate their lives, and mourn their deaths. He never forgave himself for that, and never opened up. Even while we trained, he did so with a blank face. He never smiled, never laughed, never cried, never thought of revenge, never felt pain... As he was, my father once had his heart ripped out and he didn't stop attacking. However, my father has changed recently. The men of our tribe have a duty to grant all dead a single last wish... Shadow's mother was my dad's companion, and her final wish was for my father to forgive himself and live happily. He's a bit more open, but he still refuses to let others get close." she said, her voice was sad but she didn't cry.

Kateri pulled her hood up on the cloak, allowing only her hair to be seen as it hung out the front. That and the beam from her mining helmet. "My father sent me a letter recently... I fear that the last of our tribe will fall as well... while I will accompany my father, I hold no hopes in returning alive. We must return to our tribe... and fight a being that has been gaining power since my father exiled himself." she said calmly, her voice didn't seem sad... or happy either. Kateri had tried to avoid thing about it... the person she had to fight was someone she'd much rather not think of either. Shadow began growling loudly at Rae, him blaming the woman for making his master feel unhappy, but he was interrupted when Kateri grabbed his mouth. "I've told you, be nice." she said softly, pain soaking in her voice. She let go and shadow immediately shot off, flying straight. The sound of something dying was heard, and when the two caught up there would be a man on the floor with blood flowing from the stump where his head was. Looking around, his head would be on the floor completely severed. Shadow would drop from the ceiling, resting on Kateri's shoulder with blood dripping from his sword-like tail.
    P:15/20
    TAG

Azurius Tade carried out 2 launched of one Monster Dice :
    Wanted! Demolitions Expert! - Page 2 OdAaNwh , Wanted! Demolitions Expert! - Page 2 OdAaNwh
    sworbet
    sworbet

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by sworbet 3rd January 2016, 8:10 pm

The Duchess listened quietly to Kateri's story of her tribe. She was not going to end up crazy and demon possessed like he partner's father, her pride would not allow her to do so. Rae could only feel bad for her companion's past however as she was not used to expressing such emotions she could only pat Kat's shoulder in an attempt to show sympathy. Rae's eyes softened as she listened about how unfortunate the conditions were for her friend's tribe. As shadow growled at her she looked at it blankly, she was confused but the female was sure that there was a reason for the creature's action. It seemed to be upset at her about something. When the nobility heard the younger girl's sad tone of voice however she felt a duty towards her. She took a strand of the girl's hair and kissed it politely. "I am not good at expressing concern through my body, so please do understand." The Duchess explained and gave the younger mage a sad smile in return.

As Rae caught up to Shadow, noticing that he had killed another one of the crazy self-destructing idiots, she heard footsteps come from behind them. There was another one. Jumping and quickly slicing off the explosives strapped to him, the Duchess made sure to make quick work of the crazy man before her eyes spotted someone else. "So you're the ones causing all of this trouble for me?" A low male voice asked. The aura around him seemed different. The female devil's red hues scanned the man. He seemed to have long blond hair and blue eyes and his body seemed to be way better build than that of those that she had killed earlier. "I didn't expect to have two pretty ladies trying to stop me. It's kind of sad that I have to kill you now." He explained in a mocking voice causing the Duchess to run a hand through her long hair. "I do believe we're the ones doing the killing this time around." She said non-nonchalantly causing a smirk to appear on their opponent's face. Rae took Ghelgath out from behind her and lifted it up pointing it up in the direction of the sky. "Now Freeze." She whispered, immediately causing a crazy Blizzard to begin within a 10 ft radius.

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 3rd January 2016, 8:22 pm

K
    ateri let a big smile grow on her face, a small bit of laughter coming from the hooded girl. "Had you told me you were an ice user... I would have shown off a bit more." she said, her voice seemed a bit... sinister? The man heard the gunshots from Kateri's guns, and stepped back slightly while gritting his teeth at the thought that she was capable of using magic. He figured, if she could use magic but didn't either he magic was too weak, or it was too strong. But the what the girl just said made him think the latter, causing a small drop of sweat to form on his forehead. The headlamp on Kateri's mining helmet began to flicker on and off as the air in the tunnel became frigid. The temperature had dropped so greatly that ice began forming on the walls, literally sucking the moisture from the air. "Embrace Winter..." she said in a low voice causing bits of the ice to move from the walls, flying across and forming around her hands. A massive glacier colored magic circle appeared above the group, as well as four more on each end of the room along the walls. The air grew colder still, freezing the batteries in the groups mining helmets and making them all turn off. The light from the five magic circles however was intense enough to keep the room alight. The cold air surrounding Duchess Rae Havoc began expanding, moving even faster, and becoming something akin to that of a blizzard straight out of frozen hell itself. Kateri mixed her magic further, causing the ice from the room to break off and become small bits of shrapnel inside the snow-flurry, and getting worse still as the temperature continued to drop. She'd only exposed their opponent to the attack for a few seconds, but in that time he'd been covered from head to toe in small cuts. The man tried sapping his fingers, a magic circle had appeared at them but when his fingers connected the snapped right off and the blood turned to ice. Kateri stopped her spell, allowing the blizzard to return to only surrounding Rae in its previous form and she approached the man slowly, spikes of ice forming around her feet with every step. The man looked up, his eyes filled with fear as he looked into the two glowing eyes of the still hooded woman. A magic circle appeared in her hand and various spikes of ice came out of the ground, lifting the man to a standing position. "I am Kateri, it means Pure Child. I shall not kill you, though you deserve it. However... I will leave my partner to decide your fate." she said in a soft voice before walking away and waiting at the door, the four magic circles faded away and the lights from the mining helmets came back on.
    P:19/20
    TAG

MP: 70/100

Last edited by Katerii on 3rd January 2016, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd January 2016, 8:22 pm

The member 'Katerii' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Damage Dice' :
    Wanted! Demolitions Expert! - Page 2 Miss
    sworbet
    sworbet

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by sworbet 4th January 2016, 12:41 am

Duchess Havoc was, yet again, amazed at the younger mage's power. Kateri was amazing at using ice magic. As she left the opponent frozen in fear her partner also let Rae decide whether to kill the man or not. Her heels clicked as she walked up to the explosion specialist, tilting her head to the side she asked. "What happened to that cockiness?" The blond man glared at the red haired nobility but said nothing. He was lucky that the devil found his blue eyes quite attractive. "Death isn't what I would like to see happen to you." Rae muttered quietly, her red eyes staring back and his icy ones. with a swing of Ghelgath, the Duchess cut Kateri's ice magic spike and held him up on her shoulder. "You, sir, are under arrest." Rae announced as she started carrying him back to the station a long with Kat. He was heavy but not heavy enough to make the Duchess loose balance on her heels Never though I'd be defeated by two girls." he muttered angrily as they handed him in at the Guard station. The workers looked at the pair of girls in disbelief before handing out the reward.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 1:25 pm