Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The flames of the Phoenix are cosplaying!

Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Nature's Blessing
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Metallicana
    Experience : 1581.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The flames of the Phoenix are cosplaying!  - Page 2 Empty Re: The flames of the Phoenix are cosplaying!

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 9th January 2016, 8:23 pm

Going over to the bar. Gamon prepared the the glass of water and milk for the kids. He hoped by the time he got back to they table they would know what they wanted to eat and drink. After getting the drinks all set up Gamon looked around at the cafe. He saw all of his teammates dealing with their own struggles. He wished them luck under his breath. Turning back to grab the drinks, Gamon was startled by a flash of light. His first thought was lightning. Gamon did not like lighting storms. Turning around to only see his a couple taking to many pictures. He hoped that they wouldn't come of to him and have him pose for pictures with them. 

Picking up the drinks, Gamon walked back to kids' table. Something seemed different about the kids; he couldn't put his finger on it. He placed the drinks in front of children who ordered them. Pulling out his note pad. Gamon got ready to get the rest of the order. Before he could ask about the rest of the order, one of the kids spoke up. "Excuse me, sir. But I didn't order this." That's when it click. Those little brats switched seats when he went to get their drinks. "Oh, I'm sorry. Let me just fix that. There you go." Gamon moved the drinks to the appropriate owners. "Okay. Now what would you guys like to eat." Gamon took down the rest of the kids orders. We walked back to the bar and got the drinks and left the food order with the kitchen. He took the drinks to the table and left the kids to do what kids do. 

With some free time on his hand, Gamon thought he might as well do his act. With some customers to entertain and with more coming in, he thought it would be a good time. He knew only one thing to do. He would have to play a song. He didn't like to play the guitar in front of people. It is one of his hidden talents. Going up to the stage he saw that there was an acoustic guitar on stage. Perfect. Sitting down on the stool he tuned in each of the strings. After he was satisfied. He cleared his throat. "Excuse me everyone. For your entertainment I shall play and sing a song for all of you. This is one of my favorite songs. I hope you enjoy." Gamon begins playing his song.

The Song:

Finishing up his song, Gamon paused before doing anything. He stood up and took a bow. Then, Gamon quickly got off the stage, and then disappeared in to kitchen.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The flames of the Phoenix are cosplaying!  - Page 2 Te9PCpv

Missions Completed
    D: 7
    C: 0
    B: 0
    A: 0
    S: 0
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

The flames of the Phoenix are cosplaying!  - Page 2 Empty Re: The flames of the Phoenix are cosplaying!

Post by ivyleaf33 10th January 2016, 12:41 am

Sorano sighed in relief. Well, that was taken care of, though she couldn't believe she had just called Sebastian her boyfriend. Looking around, she could see Julius busy with some camera-toting people, and Gamon had his hands full with entertaining the guests as well as caring for the kids.

Finally, the annoying teenager decided on simply a sandwich and a soda, which Sorano quickly got for him. Placing it on his table with brisk efficiency, she slipped a receipt on the table along with it, and left. She was definitely happy to be finished with him.

Flashes of light kept coming from near Julius, with energetic exclaimations. She certainly was glad she didn't have to deal with the cameras. It was one thing she simply wasn't comfortable with. Glancing over at Hana, Sorano's eyes widened at what had happened. Youch. Hana had gotten the pervert. Sorano thought about it, then decided not to butt in unless her teammate really needed her help. Glancing about again, she noticed the little kids slowly begin to slip out the door.

Sorano briskly made her way over to them and asked, "Have you four paid yet?" She tried on a smile, which looked nearly genuine. Her eyes never seemed to lose their coldness, an unfortunate effect of having no emotions.

"Uh... Um... Yeah..." one said, obviously lying. But Sorano could play along for a bit. "Alright kids, I'll ask your waiter Kinzoku-san for confirmation. Motioning for Hoshi to keep an eye on them, Sorano headed into the kitchen. " Oy, Kinzoku-san, did those four kids pay yet?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The flames of the Phoenix are cosplaying!  - Page 2 B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 10th January 2016, 3:51 pm

Oh and if you can help us young man could you take some posses for us? Julius was asked to do some posses he never would have wanted to take. Oh honey this are going to be some magnificent pictures to add to our collection! You see young man me and my husband here have one mission to achieve! To take a picture of every cosplay there is! it's kind off our main goal to achieve together! The woman told Julius a story about how they met each other and their marriage etc. That's a great story miss... Julius had to admit that he was kind off jealous at the couple. They had a goal they both wanted to achieve together. Julius hoped he would find his soul mate.

Being lost in thoughts Julius quickly came back to reality when Margaret walked to him. Ah Julius I hope everything is going all right *chuckle*? Julius forgot about the broken glass laying on the ground and quickly used his feet to clear it under the bar. Oh hello Margaret-san! Yes everything is going all right! Julius said nervous. *chuckle* That is wonderful to hear! Ah James and Laura! How are you two doing? How is your journey going on? It seemed Margaret knew the couple. Oh it's going wonderful Margaret! Say know that you're here would you mind posing with this young man for some photos? After all you two are "Siblings" hahahahahaha! Margaret looked at Julius and her face said it all. Julius nodded and the 2 started posing for some pictures. Ah You are such a sweety here a tip for you you've earned it. The lady handed Julius some Jewels. Oh um thank you. Julius guess... Julius still was lost in thought after the story the woman told Julius. Doing things together with the one you love... Julius wishes to do that to...

Suddenly Julius heard the front door open and saw that a man around 40 came walking in. Hana quickly ran towards the man to serve him. Hana guided the man to his table but on their way the man dropped something and Julius feared the worse and it actually came true when he slapped Hana's right butt cheek. Julius gave the man a death stare but he wouldn't see it since he was to much focused on Hana. Suddenly he noticed that went on the stage and also grabbed a guitar and began to play and sing. Julius almost started drooling from Gamon. When Gamon was done Julius started to clap energetic. *chuckle* My my who would have thought that a bpy which so much rough edges would have actually have a soft side. Margaret was very impressed with Gamon's thought. Julius decided that he was going to do his act to. Of course Julius would dance. Music please! Julius said with a grin on his face.

The dance:

Squable:

The flames of the Phoenix are cosplaying!  - Page 2 X9tEBuc
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)
    Experience : 3,112.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 10th January 2016, 5:37 pm

'Finally!' Hana thought as she was able to finally get the man to sit down and order something. The silver-haired girl walked to the kitchen and got the man's coffeee which he had ordered, but as she was on her way back she saw Julius on stage dancing for his act. He was actually pretty good, maybe she would be doing her act soon too. But then again, she couldn't. Too many people. Hana strained herself out of her thoughts and with a smile went back to the man's table to give him his coffee.

"Here's your coffee sir!"
    Hana exclaimed as she set the coffee on the table. "Huh? Oh, yeah, thanks." Hana notice that as she was in a bending down position, the man was looking down her shirt, and she then decided that THIS, was ENOUGH. "*cough* *cough* Excuse me SIR, but my eyes are up HERE." Hana practibly scolded while pointing towards her eyes which held a menacing glare and an aura that had killing intent. Sure, Hana looked very much like a young twelve year old, but she knew how to intimidate people. It was a talent she held without even knowing since she was little. The man in response just shook his head up and down violently, and Hana's happy face lit back up, destroying her recent aura.

Soon, Julius was done with his act, and the stage was empty. Timidly Hana made her way backstage. If she did her best, she knew she might be able to earn a tip or few. She set the music in the back and made her way to the stage, nodding to to the guy in the back to play the music as she started to dance and sing.

The song:

I RUN THIS HERE
    The flames of the Phoenix are cosplaying!  - Page 2 WkNRvMP
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 10th January 2016, 8:17 pm

Finally, making his way out from the back, Gamon was still red in the face from his act. He always hated performing in front of people. He knew if he had waited till the others had done their acts, that he would be to nerves to preform his act. On top of that, now his teammates know that he can play guitar and sing. How embarrassing. Figuring it was inevitably going to come out. He didn't know what else he could have done for his act.

Standing by the bar, he looked over to his table. He expected to see four kids sitting there making a mess. There was a mess, but no kids. Oh no. Gamon thought to himself, Did they leave while I was playing my song. They haven't even paid yet. This isn't good. He then saw Sorano coming towards him. He was about to greet her and probably ask how things where doing for her. Before he could open his mouth she asked about his costumers. Looking past her he could see the four kids standing there with Hoshi keeping guard. "What a relief. I thought they left already. To answer your question, no they haven't yet. I guess I'll handle it from here." He started to walk away. Looking over his shoulder, "Hey, I dare you to one up the rest of us in your act. I think it might be hard to top Julius or Hana, but I feel like you can surprise us all."

Having made his way to the kids. Gamon looked at Hoshi, "Thanks for watching these little rascals for me. You can go back to what you were doing before this. I can take it from here." Turning back to the children, with a stern look on his face. "Now you guys weren't about to leave. Where you? I sure hope not. You guys haven't paid yet." The one kid spoke up, "We're sorry mister. Don't tell our parents. I don't want to be grounded again." Softening his facial expression Gamon kind of felt bad for the kid. "Hey, listen. I won't tell your parents if you guys pay the bill." They all nodded. The four of them turned to each other and sorted out the money to hand to Gamon. "Here you go, sir." The kid handed the money to the mage. He thanked the kids and sent them on their way.

Missions Completed
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 10th January 2016, 10:39 pm

Sorano nodded at Gamon, before considering it. She didn't have very much to do right now, and her friends seemed to all have their customers handled. It would make sense to do her performance now. Slowly gathering her flyaway thoughts together, she put together a simple act in her mind. It would be similar to the one she had done in a children's hospital, but more suited for older people.

Gathering herself up, she gestured to Hoshi, pointing at the stage. The two slowly stepped up, and Sorano's pen swirled through the air. Within moments, the smell of spring drifted through the room, cherry blossom trees budding and blooming around them, and letters transformed into reality. Clouds floated near the ceiling, and sunlight somehow shone through them. It changed slowly into summer, clouds fading away and the sunlight growing intense, the cherry blossoms wilted. The came autumn, with wind blowing across and leaves falling off the trees, rain that dissipated almost immediately and clouds appearing. Finally, winter came, snow laying thick upon everything before disappearing in the blink of an eye. Sorano's constantly writing hand was shivering, and the letter mage was sweating hard, her magic exhausted from such a complicated improvisational spell.

Last edited by ivyleaf33 on 13th January 2016, 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)
    Experience : 3,112.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 13th January 2016, 8:04 pm

After Hana had finished her performance, Sorano was up next, and it was BEAUTIFUL! The silver-headed girl would play in the autumn leaves, the snow, the cherry blossoms, and even the flowers in the summer, which she had made a flower crown out of. However, once they all dissapeared, Hana did a cute little pout, and got back to work. She went to her customer, the perve, who was now timid around her and would not try anything more than look at her ass when she wasn't looking. Everything was now going well for Hana. Well, everything except for when she had to goofily pose for the married couple who were anime fans.

"Sorano! Your performance was amazing!" Hana exclaimed while glomping her chibi friend, even though she was probably taller than Hana. Her cat ears and tail popped out with joy, and she gave Sorano a big bear hug. Afterwards, she went off to her customer to take the check, the tip, give him his receipt, and usher him out. Finally, she was free from the chains of that man-whore. Honestly, she really wishes one of the guys had him instead, but then again, that's just cruel. Taking a washcloth, she wiped the table down, and brought the dirty dishes to the kitchen sink and cleaned them spotless. While she was at it she kind of gave Gamon a wet-willy too.

I RUN THIS HERE
    The flames of the Phoenix are cosplaying!  - Page 2 WkNRvMP
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 16th January 2016, 1:02 pm

After Gamon took the kids money he was unsure what he had to do next. It was close to closing time now. No more customers have come in a while now. The cafe had started to clear out. Looking back to the table he was surprised of how messy those four kids left the table. From what he could see they split at least one of their drinks, if not more. It also seemed like they had a small food fight. Around the table in a three feet radius, traces of food from their meals could be seen scattered about. Gamon just stood there perplexed on how a group of children could make such a mess. He tried to think back to when he was their age. He came to the conclusion that he was never that bad. 

Bitting the bullet, Gamon start to clean up the mess. He started with mopping around the table. Making sure he got every last bit of food that the kids flung at each other. Then he got to work on the table. He cleared of the table of all the dirty dishes, and wiped it all down. Satisfied with his work, he took the plates back to the kitchen to get washed. He took one for the team and took the task of washing everyones dishes. Everything was fine and dandy, until Hana came back into the kitchen. Some how she managed to give Gamon a wet willy. Reacting to the assult on his innocent ear. Gamon took a hand full of water and splashed Hana with it. 

After he finished up his final tasked, Gamon walked out from the kitchen into the main dinning room. Seeing his teams hanging out with one another, he desided to join. "Hey, is it time to go home yet? I could use a nap right about now."

Missions Completed
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 16th January 2016, 11:39 pm

Sorano sighed, watching all her guildmates finish up serving their customers. She carefully checked the cafe for any of her magic left over, and as she did she allowed some cherry blossoms hanging on to life to fade away, the delicate plants popping out of existence. Sorano then looked about the room for something else to do. Gamon seemed to be busy cleaning up already, and Hana seemed to have done her share of work as well. Sorano quickly wiped the small whiteboard, and adjusted signs and menus to appear busy. She hated not being busy, and feeling useless.

Slipping back in from wiping down the outside window, she noticed Gamon and Hana standing there, both seeming finished with their work. "Yeah, I'm so tired..." Hoshi grumbled, stretching. The exceed hadn't actually done much, though, to be honest

"It would be nice to return to Magnolia, soon. It's getting dark, and it's hard to get around the area I live at night," Sorano replied to her teammate's question, beginning to gather her stuff up. She was tired, too, as well.

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 17th January 2016, 1:31 am

That was a magnificent dance I got so many pictures in a variety off poses! The woman was excited from Julius's dance. My my Julius i would have never thought you could dance. Life truly is full off surprises. It appeared Margaret was impressed with Julius's dance to. Oh uh thank you. Julius didn't really knew what to say.

And then as last but not least it was Sorano's turn to perform she decided to show some off her magic to everyone. She made different seasons appear on the stage. When she was done Julius was applauding.

Julius noticed that the others where finishing off their customers. Julius looked at the cklock and saw that it was getting late. Um excuse me sir and ma'am bit we are going to close. The couple looked at Julius and nodded. They gave Julius the money for the drinks and left waving to everyone. Julius decided to clean the bar. He heard Gamon and Sorano stating if they could go home already. To be honest Julius was also getting tired.

Julius, Gamon, Hana and Sorano can I have your attention for one last time? Julius stopped cleaning the bar and decided to listen to Margaret. I have received from some off my employees and most off them return to their job tomorrow. You four really helped me out in these dark times and jewels isn't enough to express my gratitude. There is still one last thing I want to tell you four. Margaret walked to a table and spread a deck off cards over it. She picked up one of them and showed it to the others. This is the card of the fool. As you can see it has the number 0 printed on it. 0 May seem like a empty number but it holds infinite possibilities. Just like you four. Again thank you for your help and may we meet again someday.

As the four walked away to the exit Julius looked over his shoulder and saw Margaret walking to a a velvet blue door he hasn't seen before Margaret opened the door and a white light could be seen behind it as Margaret walked through she and the door disappeared. As the four where outside Julius said with a smile. So let's find a carriage that brings us back to Magnolia!

Squable:

The flames of the Phoenix are cosplaying!  - Page 2 X9tEBuc

Current date/time is 26th July 2024, 6:35 pm