Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A New Phoenix(Private social/Flame of the Phoenix)

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

A New Phoenix(Private social/Flame of the Phoenix) Empty A New Phoenix(Private social/Flame of the Phoenix)

Post by ivyleaf33 21st April 2016, 10:54 pm

Sorano Granon
    Sorano made her way towards the doors of her guild hall, a stiffness in her step. Today, she and her team were welcoming a new member to their little group. She began to think back on the memories of when the Flame of the Phoenix had first formed, back when she was still a new C rank. Sorano hadn't really known too many people in the guild then, even though she'd been a part of the rowdy guild for quite a few months already. After a few jobs with one of her teammates, Gamon Kinzoku, he had asked her if she wanted to join a team he and a few other mages were forming. At first, the conservative mage had been dubious, but as she, Hana, and Julius got to know each other a bit, things went okay.

She walked through the doors, looking about for her team and their newest member. As usual, she scowled as her height wasn't enough for her to see a soul. "Hoshi, could you please take me up?" she asked of the exceed. Hoshi nodded to her friend, and with a flash of Aera magic, wings had sprouted from Hoshi's back. The two would move through the air, searching for her teammates. Catching sight of one of them, the two would touch down and wait for the others to get here.
    Words: ###
    Tagged: @@@
    Outfit: link
    Made by Riley at THQ!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A New Phoenix(Private social/Flame of the Phoenix) B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Nature's Blessing
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Metallicana
    Experience : 1581.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A New Phoenix(Private social/Flame of the Phoenix) Empty Re: A New Phoenix(Private social/Flame of the Phoenix)

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 22nd April 2016, 10:19 pm

Don't bow down when you could be rising up
    Gamon sat in the Fairy Tail guild hall, at his usual table on the right side of the great room. He wasn't alone. At the table with him was his exceed, Tykva. The black cat was sitting on the table enjoying one of her favorites foods while she talked to Gamon. The iron slayer was enjoying a nice hearty bowl of iron, as he usually did. Gamon looked around at the familiar faces scattered around the hall. It was packed as usual and everyone was loud and roudy. Gamon was surprised that a fight hadn't broken out yet. It always seemed like there was a pointless fight going on. 

Gamon would've been out on the town shopping, but his teammate told him and the others to be at the guild hall. Apparently it had something to do with possible getting a new teammate. He just wonders how crazy the new member will be. It seems like all of his teammates had something... off about them. But of course Gamon was the most normal on the team. Gamon began to wonder where Sorano was, it wasn't like her to be late. That's when he saw something flying above the crowd. It was Sorano and Hoshi. He waved them over to come and join him and Tykva at the table. When they made thier way over Gamon opened with a question. "So, where is the rest of our team? And who is this new teammate of ours?"
    TAG ―MUSIC ― NOTES NOTES NOTES
    MADE BY KAIZU OF GS &TWF

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A New Phoenix(Private social/Flame of the Phoenix) Te9PCpv

Missions Completed
    D: 7
    C: 0
    B: 0
    A: 0
    S: 0
    ChloeofFairytail
    ChloeofFairytail

Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A New Phoenix(Private social/Flame of the Phoenix) Empty Re: A New Phoenix(Private social/Flame of the Phoenix)

Post by ChloeofFairytail 23rd April 2016, 8:36 am

Chloe

Chloe

Chloe had just joined a team, she was as excited as ever. She pulled herself out of bed and went to brush her teeth. Then she floated into the guild hall along with her red panda Fifi beside her, swooping over the noisy people who seemed to be having yet another fight. She floated around until she found the table where her teammates were, she slowly descended down. Two of them were already there, seated, one of them eating what seemed like a bowl of iron, must be an iron dragon slayer she thought.

"Hi I'm Chloe, your new teammate" she said smiling. She then sat down at the table.

@tag
    ###
    NOTES:

|Character Sheet |      Magic |
    A New Phoenix(Private social/Flame of the Phoenix) N8OwMFS
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 23rd April 2016, 3:02 pm

Julius was sitting at the bar enjoying a nice glass of water. Ah the water here is always so refreshing and cool! You've got to tell Julius bartender! Where do you get this water? The bartender raised his eyebrow towards Julius as if Julius asked a dump question. It's just plain water coming from a faucet... Julius looked with a shocked face. Right faucet water... hehehehehe... Of course it is hehehehehe... Julius said awkward he heard a soft chuckle coming from his shoulder it was Squable Julius' parrot. Is there something funny Squable? Julius said with a annoyed look. *snrk* not i-i-it's nothing Julius-kun *chuckle* Pffft whatever...

Julius was looking around the guild searching for Sorano. He was looking for Sorano because she told the team she would introduce a new team member. Suddenly Julius saw a flying girl and not any ordinary girl. it was Sorano. Julius was waving at Sorano but it appeared that she didn't noticed him. Julius stood up and walked towards the place he saw Sorano landing to. When he finally was there Julius saw Gamon sitting at a table eating a bowl with metal which was a normal meal for a metal dragon slayer. Standing near the table was a girl Julius had never seen before maybe she was the new team member. Julius didn't hesitated a moment and walked towards the girl grabbing her hands and started to shake them up and down very fast. Hi my name is Julius Seas! You must be our new team member! What is your name?! Where do you come from?! What kind of magic do you use?

Squable:

A New Phoenix(Private social/Flame of the Phoenix) X9tEBuc
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)
    Experience : 3,112.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 23rd April 2016, 9:59 pm

*bang* 
    As always, Hana woke up with a fresh start of falling out of her bed, waking Tamka-her flying raccoon- up in the process. "Geez Lady Hana... you need to get rid of that 'habit'." he commented, causing the young silver haired mage to sweatdrop and laugh awkwardly. Although it had become a routine for the two, it was still quite annoying and... painful, but alas, Hana shook it off as usual and got dressed. There was a feeling though, a feeling that there was something of importance that she was forgetting. "Tamka? Is there something of impotance that I'm forgetting?" "Not that I'm awa- ooooooh, that's right! Sorano wanted to introduce us to a new teammate!" With the reminder, Hana's eyes suddenly widened in realization and she jerked her head towards the clock on her desk. "Ah! I'm late!" She whaled, rushing out the door dragging Tamka along by his tail. As she hurried towards the guild hall, a trail of dust clouds were left behind, citizens looking on in awe and curiosity. When she finally reached the guild hall, she slammed herself through the poor doors and skidded to a halt when she reached her team and an unfamiliar girl, a frghtened Tamka clutching to Hana's shoulders. "Sorry I'm late! I slept in!"

I RUN THIS HERE
    A New Phoenix(Private social/Flame of the Phoenix) WkNRvMP
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 23rd April 2016, 11:18 pm

Sorano Granon
    Sorano watched as Chloe made her way over to them, waving slightly to get the girl in the right direction. Chose behind her was Julius, along with Squable, as well as Hana and Tamka, with Tamka looking frightened out of her wits and Hana breathing hard. "Sorry I'm late! I slept in!" she was yelling. Sorano then stood as everyone arrived, gesturing towards Chloe. "Hello everyone, thank you for coming on such short notice. Chloe-san has asked to join our team, and I hope you will all accept her. She may not be as seasoned a mage as the rest of us, but I'm sure she will prove her worth," the serious mage said as soon as everyone was settled in.

"Chloe-san, the man over there eating iron is Gamon Kinzoku-san, and his companion is Tykva-san. The one shaking your hands now, well, he's already told you your name, of course, with his parrot Squable. And over there is Hana Akki-san and her red panda Tamka-san. I hope we can all get along." Then, the letter mage retreated, not wanting to get in way of Julius' rapid flurry of questions.
    Made by Riley at THQ!

i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Nature's Blessing
    Mentor : Metallicana
    Experience : 1581.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 24th April 2016, 12:48 pm

Don't bow down when you could be rising up
    Gamon would watch as Julius would do his usual routine on meeting new people. He was sure by now Julius had done this to everyone in the guild. Hana arrived shortly after, she was out of breath like she just ran a marathon. Turning his attention back to the new girl, Gamon gave her a quick once over. She was short, but still taller than Hana. It also seem like if a strong wind would blow, she would be blown away. Gamon would speak up with a serious tone in his voice. "So what makes you worth to join MY team, Chloe?" Gamon new all too well that it wasn't his team or anyones for that matter. He just want to intimidate Chloe. Gamon also wanted to get her use to the team and how dynamic it can be. A brilliant idea came to his mind. Gamon would have her fight him to gauge her strength and to challenge her. He would go easy on her of course. Gamon kept that thought to himself, he wanted to find out what type of magic she used before challenging her. 
    TAG ―MUSIC ― NOTES NOTES NOTES
    MADE BY KAIZU OF GS &TWF

A New Phoenix(Private social/Flame of the Phoenix) Te9PCpv

Missions Completed
    D: 7
    C: 0
    B: 0
    A: 0
    S: 0
    ChloeofFairytail
    ChloeofFairytail

Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ChloeofFairytail 25th April 2016, 9:51 am

Chloe

Chloe

A boy appeared beside her shaking her hand up and down and asked her some questions. "Hi I'm Chloe. I use heavenly body magic.she answered."And I'm Fifi her pet red panda" Fifi said doing a twirl in the air. She smiled and petted the red panda.

Then another guy, Gamon she thought, asked her what her worth was. "I have strong magic power, and I can help with other stuff too. And I'm a good friend to have. she replied.

@tag
    ###
    NOTES:

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 25th April 2016, 1:32 pm

The girl introduced herself as Chloe and she used something called heavenly body magic. Heavenly body magic? Julius never heard of that. How does it work? Julius was curious. Suddenly a flying red panda appeared beside her doing a little twirl and introduced herself as Fifi. Oh my gosh. It's a little red panda! She is so adorable! Julius was now hugging the red panda like a stuffed animal. Julius looked behind her to see Hana catching her breath with Tamaka's tail in her hand. Hi Hana-chan! How are you doing? Julius said still hugging Fifi. Suddenly Gamon spoke up with a serious tone his voice asking why she would be worth it to be joining his team. Julius rolled his eyes and knew Gamon was up with something he didn't really know what he was up to but knowing Gamon it probably involved a fight. Don't listen to him Chloe-chan. It isn't his team. We don't even have a leader so don't worry about that. Julius said smiling towards Chloe. Julius has to admit that Julius is curious why you wanted to join us Chloe-chan.

Squable:

A New Phoenix(Private social/Flame of the Phoenix) X9tEBuc
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 25th April 2016, 8:12 pm

[size=30]OOC: Forget this part, my phone was being a jerk and posted early. [/size]

Last edited by Hana Akki on 25th April 2016, 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 25th April 2016, 8:15 pm

Hana's eye's widened with amusement when she heard Ivy call Tamka a "red panda". Tamka on the other hand was quite offended, and unexpectedly yelled out, "I'M NO RED PANDA! I'M A RACCOON!" But alas, it only amused the young girl more than she was, and still out of breath, would stifle her laughter as to not anger her small companion any further. It was hard though, especially when Gamon called himself the leader of the team and tried his best to intimidate Chloe, which by the looks of it he didnt even succeed in. Releasing Tamka, Hana fell to the floor once again in fits of laughter, strugging to breat out what she was saying. "O-Oh geezus, Ga-Gamon that was such a funny joke!" It wasn't until she actually heard of Chloe's magic that she stopped  sat up with full attention on the blue haired girl. "Wait! Did you say heavenly body magic?! I've heard of that from the ice dragon Yuki! She never went into detail with it though!"
    Once again, Hana's inner firework display of emotions rocketed off. Feeling of happiness, excitement, saddness, and curiosity overfilled her. 
    (Sorry about the last part, I just wanted to mess with Sorano XD)

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 25th April 2016, 9:41 pm

OOC: Hana >.> Fiiiiine - No comments on the speech guys! <.<; ))

Sorano Granon
    Sorano, who had turned back to flipping rapidly through a book the way she usually did, was soon distracted by Gamon's provocative words. Her eyes pierced his aura, and she sighed as she guessed he wanted to challenge her. It was a typical Flame of Phoenix thing to do, and she was quite used to it by now. Her gaze turned to Chloe, wondering if the heavenly body mage would be able to put up a good fight if it came to that.  As a D rank mage, Chloe would likely be overpowered by Gamon, especially with his dragon slayer benefits. Theirs was a strong and active team, partially due to their two slayers, but because of everyone's strong will to go on. Did Chloe have that will? Was she cut out for this team? It would certainly be quite an interesting thing to find out.

At that moment, she cut her gaze into Chloe's aura, reading it carefully. She didn't seem especially stressed by this odd assortment, and surprisingly not too freaked out by Julius' handshaking ritual. Julius' aura was typical of the man, cheery and enthusiastic. She had to admit, seeing the brightness glowing around him often helps her think more optimistically. Hana... Sorano sighed, averting her eyes quickly. Random emotions, some that made no sense in this situation rocketed around her, reminding the letter mage of fireworks as usual.

Finally, she stepped back in. "Kinzoku-san's provocative manner may not be especially kind, but he brings up a point that I am sure we are all curious about," she began, her voice cool and smooth as usual, carrying the weight of a letter mage's words with them. "Seas-san mentioned it himself. See, Chloe-san, our team may seem haphazard and random at first, but we do all have a strong will to go on and keep fighting. Some of us are powerful mages with cool powers, some of us not so much. But we're all connected in that certain way. Do you believe you have the capacity to fit into that bond we have? Or will it be too much?"
    Made by Riley at THQ!

ChloeofFairytail
    ChloeofFairytail

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ChloeofFairytail 26th April 2016, 9:41 am

Chloe

Chloe

The other wizards seemed to be interested in the fact that she used heavenly body magic, "It's basically a kind of magic that allows the user to manipulate light and gravity" she answered hoping that was a long enough explanation. Then she was asked a far more important question that she'd actually been prepared to answer. Why did she want to join the team and if she was able to fit in with the rest of them.

"I want to join your team so that I have a group of people I can trust and just be friends with, and I'm sure I have a strong enough spirit to fit in with the rest of you" she answered with full sincerity. " And I'm sure I can prove it" she added.

@tag
    ###
    NOTES:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 2:10 am