Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Enter: The Holy Knight (Intro)

HalibelAkuma
    HalibelAkuma

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Holy Knight
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Enter: The Holy Knight (Intro) Empty Enter: The Holy Knight (Intro)

Post by HalibelAkuma 26th November 2015, 12:39 pm

"Hi, My name is Halibel...Hey there, I'm Halibel!...It's a pleasure to meet you, I am the Holy Knight, Lady Halibel Akuma...." Heads turned towards the silver haired girl who was openly practicing introducing herself. The young mage was walking through town towards her guildhall. She had joined only yesterday and this would be the first time she would be introducing herself to her fellow guildmates. As she approached the guildhall she stopped talking to herself, and put on her game face. Though she was embarrassed to admit it, she was really nervous and wanted to make a really good first impression with her guildmates. Halibel was always tense when she was making new friends.

Once she was in front of the main door she stood and stared at it for a few seconds before saying out loud to herself "I can do this..." She then opened the door and entered the guild. Not even a second after entering, she found herself falling towards the ground. It seemed that the young mage had slipped on a banana peel that was inconveniently left by the door. She landed face first the ground and began to think to herself "I shouldn't have gotten out of bed."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

|Character Profile|Magic|Bank|
    Active Jobs
    |1|2|3|
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Enter: The Holy Knight (Intro) Empty Re: Enter: The Holy Knight (Intro)

Post by Ardere Kasai 27th November 2015, 12:42 pm

So you can throw me to the wolves
    Tomorrow I will come back
    Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue
    Every wound will shape me
    Every scar will build my throne

Tap. Tap. Tap. The sound of heavy boots tapping against the dark wood floors echoed throughout the halls of Infinity Hydra. As his cloak shifted back and forth, Ardere turned the corner to face the stairs. As his heavy feet descended the wooden steps, his arched shoulders would prompt a shift in his attire. The cloak he bored on his back and sides would slide backwards behind the sharp shoulder blades he possessed, and turn into a cape of sorts. This shift revealed the red and gold Samurai armor he was famous for donning. Red and gold lined with kanji, leather and wooden plates stacked against one another. The guild master arrived in the tavern, with a devilish smile across his pale lips. Afternoon, friends. A loud resounding yawn escaping his maw, he found himself sauntering over to the bar as per usual. Sliding an armor covered hand across the glossed wood bar, a cup of warm sake would swiftly find itself within his grasp. The bartender of the guild was well aware of his preferred drink, as was the rest of the guild. Allowing the warm rice liquid to slid down his throat, the warm sensation would fill his fiery core to the brim. Even if his body was of fire, a warm drink was always soothing.

It was at about this time that a new scent would cross his path, one he was unsure of. The steps getting closer to the door, his enhanced slayer senses allowed him to turn at the time of an opening of the massive doors to the hall. Oh my. Almost disappearing from existence, Ardere used his full speed to dash about ten meters across the hall. A young woman falling through the air would be caught my pale armored arms, that of the guild master. Ensuring her safety, he would help her back up. Sorry about that. What kind of idiot leaves a banana peel lying around in front of the door? Retaining his confidence, he let a slight sigh escape before stepping back to give her some space. Welcome to Infinity Hydra, I'm Ardere the master. What would your name happen to be? Due to the force of gravity, the red head band slung through his thick brown locks would just now fall down to his back. When one possessed such a high speed, it was not the easiest for other things to catch up.
    @HallyBarry
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Enter: The Holy Knight (Intro) FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

HalibelAkuma
    HalibelAkuma

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Holy Knight
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by HalibelAkuma 28th November 2015, 10:34 pm

Halibel accepted that she was going to have a bad day and simply let herself fall. Good thing for her, someone else wasn't going to allow that to happen. The sensation of falling that Halibel was feeling suddenly stopped. She found herself in the arms of the guild master. This was the last person she wanted to make a fool of herself in front of. She enjoyed being around people, but that didn't change the fact that she was a little socially awkward... or a lot. Her face was flushed from embarrassment as she awkwardly attempted to introduce herself. The flustered mage extended her hand to shake young guild master's while she stumbled to make out a sentence. "I-I'm Halibel! Nice to meet you!" She was forcing a smile on her face even though she just wanted to run and hid from what she thought was an awkward and embarrassing situation.

|Character Profile|Magic|Bank|
    Active Jobs
    |1|2|3|
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 28th November 2015, 11:29 pm

So you can throw me to the wolves
    Tomorrow I will come back
    Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue
    Every wound will shape me
    Every scar will build my throne

Shaking her hand, his pale muscular fingers would not clamp down on hers hard. Giving a nice firm handshake, but not to hurt. Ardere smiled at the young lady, giving a slight bow to welcome her. Nice to meet you Halibel, welcome to Infinity Hydra. The hall was vast, styled like that of a Midi castle. Gold statues littered the floors, walls covered in fine art, and here in the tavern the smell of alcohol and good food was not hard to come by. It was a rather nice place, hopefully giving off a homely enough feel to welcome new members. It had become a tradition to greet them at the door now, something he was beginning to get used to. His guild was expanding, growing. It was all he could hope for. Tilting his head slightly, the guild master would motion for her to take a seat at one of the tables in the tavern. Come take a seat, you can meet some of the other members. Slowly walking over to the dark wodden table, the gloss over it meant a recent cleaning had occurred. Leaning against the table, his cloak shifted to the side. Orange eyes fixed on the young lady, she seemed nice enough. Hopefully she would find this guild welcoming. So, where are you from Ms Halibel? Those who came to Infinity Hydra tended to hail from a certain walk of life, or lives. They did not just wander upon this guild, or hear good things and join. They had a set of convictions, and he was curious as to hers. Working with her and watching over her, he would need to understand where she was coming from. Fortunately for her, his demeanor was very laid back and reserved.
    @HallyBarry
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

Enter: The Holy Knight (Intro) FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 5:35 am