Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Intro] Enter Magnetite! [Intro]

OtakuMagnet
    OtakuMagnet

Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Intuitive Electromagnetism Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Intro] Enter Magnetite! [Intro] Empty [Intro] Enter Magnetite! [Intro]

Post by OtakuMagnet 3rd March 2017, 3:39 pm

Rumors of a dark guild that seeked to free the world fell upon Demetri’s ears, automatically he was interested in this potential ally. The cold mountain winds bitterly seeped through the cold crimson red helmet and chilled his ears. Shivering a little, the cold didn’t bother him, infact he was use to the torturous cold; it was something that often reminded him of his time in that accursed extermination camp.  Landing down, to the ground his eyes examined the ancient long rectangular door. Taking a moment to explore the beautifully constructed ancient stone fortress, with its marvelous grey cracked stone walls, pulling his cloak closer to him he huffs watching the cold air high light his breath. His helmet raised from his head and gently floated behind him, raising a hand to the door, he appeals to any ferromagnetic field; the door creaked opened without being touched.

Liberation of all mages within Fiorie was his goal and anything that got in his way would be destroyed, hopefully this guild would provide some assistance. A violent wind shuttered through his purple cloak, sending the cloak fluttering behind him in a dramatic action. The helmet followed him as he gently took a step inside, admiring the dusty and ancient atmosphere. He dusts the snow off his crimson red sleeve and then stayed at the entrance, just between the inside and outside. A magnet about the size of a marble slowly slid from his sieeve and hovered above the palm of his hand. Demetri himself was dressed in a crimson red tunic style coat, a purple cloak attached to his shoulders, black gloves and shoes, then black slacks with his helmet hovering over his shoulder.

Running a hand through his grey hair, he slicks back his hair and then looked for someone to speak to. “Hello? Show yourself, I wish to speak to someone” he commented, his voice was rather rough and strong; but with a slight dramatic tone. He turned his attention to the throne, the smirked slightly. Hopefully whoever was in charge didn’t have a god-like complex.
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

[Intro] Enter Magnetite! [Intro] Empty Re: [Intro] Enter Magnetite! [Intro]

Post by Sol 4th March 2017, 1:02 am

From inside the stone fortress there were a few fires going in the fireplaces along with members huddled around them trying to stay warm, the only one not by the fire was the one currently sitting in the throne, the dragon mans fiery gaze landed upon the one that called out for someone to show them selves so he could speak to them. Sol rose from the throne before suddenly shifting into shadows and suddenly sped towards the mage before he would reform behind him and placed his claws to the mans neck showing he could kill him easily.

The fool talks so loudly I could have killed him four times over” the poison dragon said coldly before he removed his claws from the mans neck and he walked back into his line of sight. Once he was in the light the man would see Sols razor sharp claws and ebony scales covereing all the way to his upper arms and all down his legs. Along with that his face had some scales on it and his teeth were all fangs and to top it off the slayer had a tail armed with razor sharp spines on it and the ace looked the man over.”What brings you here let us hope it is something to hold my interest” the dragon said his tone was icy and he held a wary look in his eyes as he waited for the man to speak.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

OtakuMagnet
    OtakuMagnet

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by OtakuMagnet 4th March 2017, 6:11 am

Turning his attention to the fires he frowned softly, this scene reminded him of that extermination camp. Suddenly a flashback was summoned from the furthest corners of Demetri’s mind, in the flashback a group of children was dressed in a pinstriped suit, each looked malnourished and on the brink of death, and each huddled by a fire desperate for warmth. Right now, he was in his own little world, void of anyone else but his thoughts, a single tear trickled down his cheek and he wondered why he survive. He was void of the other male’s actions and thus didn’t flinch, instead he was entrapped in his own thoughts reliving that dread for extermination event.

Once he heard someone speak to him that was when he snapped out of his trance, turning his attention to the man who had his claws at his neck, Demetri couldn’t help but snicker. Raising a hand the three magnets swarmed over to him, looping around his head before returning back to its little hiding spot. He didn’t have time to show emotion, or react to the man; granted if he wasn’t having a flashback perhaps he would have. Turning his attention to the man in the sunlight, the magnetism manipulator snapped his fingers. The helmet separated at the middle before clamping itself over his head; covering a majority of his face in shadow.

“I only needed to speak loudly, in order to gain your attention” he remarked turning so that he could face the man. He slowly started to re-compose himself, gathering his pride and quickly casted away the broken memories. He gestured to the group that was huddling over the fire “Them, are they guild members? Or slaves?” pausing for a moment, he quickly waves the question away. “Never mind, forgive me the cold has scrambled my thoughts…..Now to business, I seek to help you in liberating the world from the magic council’s grasp, what they have done to me is unforgivable and I seek vengeance and to bring a change to the world much like your guild, we share common goals”
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 5th March 2017, 2:27 pm

As the man somehow formed a helmet around his head the dragon had to resist the urge to snort at the foolishness, against his claws that helmet was no better then a tin can. "You do have my attention now pray you keep it” Sol said his expression was neutral as he crossed his arms and answered the mans question.”they are guild members we don’t keep slaves here well perhaps in the dungeons” he said before hearing the man ask to help them take down the magic council and mentioned that they had done something unforgivable to him.

To be honest Sol could care less about what the man had gone thru but that was his dragon mind set but he humored the man”while your help would be welcome we don’t just let anyone join our ranks tell me who are you and what can you offer us” Sol asked while he moved around the man studying him and never taking his eyes off the man while he had a predatory look on his face. He was always wary of newcomers and for good reason but he knew he had to consider everyone but if they didn’t meet the cut then they often went ether to the grave or the dungeons.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

OtakuMagnet
    OtakuMagnet

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by OtakuMagnet 5th March 2017, 2:59 pm

The helmet was more of a fashion statement than anything, Demetri forged this helmet when he was a little kid but then taken away from him; but then salvaged back during his escape from that brutal camp. “Good, I was hoping that I would keep your attention for someone with such a strong ability and power, it is a honor to meet you” he compliments, although this was a mostly a lie he didn’t care about the other male but he was impressed with his power, something he didn’t hide in his voice. Raising an eyebrow, he chose to ignore the comment about slaves, he viewed using mages as slaves to be a waste of their potential; Mundanes on the other hand were free game. Technically, it wasn’t the magic councils fought, but in his delusional mind. In his opinion if the magical council couldn’t protect his small village how were the fit to rule a country?

Demetri wasn’t a fool, he knew that the other male didn’t care what had happened, infact he figured that the male would find it amusing. Holding back his tongue, he didn’t say anything even though he could sense the humor. “I see” he comments softly, crossing his arms he slowly gathers his thoughts. First thinking about an escape plan just in case this conversation goes south, then thinking of how to answer the other male’s question no matter the humor. “That is understandable, if I was to host a guild I wouldn’t allow weaklings within my guild either; but I assure you I am not a weakling” he pauses for a moment, he didn’t want to insult the male’s intelligence, but at the same time this was the only way to explain what he can offer.

“First I believe that I should start with my name, or the name I prefer to be called; Magnetite” he stated then clasps his hand behind his back. “My powers are rather simple to explain, but also vast in power; I can manipulate all forms of magnetism and then electromagnetism” he pauses. “Should I continue my explanation on what I can do? Or should I go into details”

Location;;
    Muse;;
    Credit;; Izayuki
    Word Count;; 361
    OOC;;

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 5th March 2017, 4:51 pm

Sol stopped his circling in front of the man now known as Magnetite explained that his magic involves the forces of magnetism and thus allowed him to control metal. Now that he knew who he was the poison dragon decided to introduce himself.”I am Sol Terumi the Poison Dragon and Famines Loyal enforcer and Ace,if the guild master is not here I am in charge understood.” he said with authority in his voice. After making sure the man understood Sol continued.”I’ll grant you entrance into our guild but before that I need to see what your magic can do so lets give you a test” he explained before he suddenly snapped his fingers.

Instantly one of the lower rank mages approached.”Yes My ace?” they asked before Sol spoke “Yes fetch one of the prisoners up here no need to be gentle” he said as the mage quickly bowed and ducked down and headed towards a set of doors. After about five minutes the mage returned with a young man who was in shackles before they were thrown down before the helmet clad man. “Please let me go I won’t tell anyone about this place” he said weakly before the slayer suddenly snatched the boy up by his hair .”Silence you gave up your right to live when you trespassed here, now Magnetite was it?. This is your test kill him with a demonstration of your magic and I will grant you access if you refuse well… I’ll leave that to your imagnation

OtakuMagnet
    OtakuMagnet

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by OtakuMagnet 5th March 2017, 6:41 pm

Magnetite felt himself at ease when the other man known as Sol stopped circling him, it allowed him to keep focus on him without the constant needing to turn his head. “Greeting Sol, it is understood that you are in charge when the guild master is gone although I must wonder where is she” he questioned, but then tilted his head when the poison dragon slayer mentioned something about a test. The magnetism mage was fixing to question what kind of test but refrained, knowing that it would only be a matter of time until Sol answered the question for him.  “Of course, a test I wouldn’t have it any other way” he murmured slightly to himself.

Watching the man summon one of the lower ranked mage, and then watching the lower ranked mage retrieve a prisoner down stairs he frowns when the helpless man was thrown at his feet.  “This is my test? Kill a man who can barely stand up?” he asked in confusion, pausing for a moment he figure this was a test of morals. Silently, he wondered if this was a test not to show off his magic, but if he was willing to kill an innocent man; that would’ve made more sense. Admittedly, he was hesitant killing the young man; it reminded him so much of the prisoners at the extermination event, but if the death of one man was necessary for the liberation of millions then so be it.

“Forgive me” He whispers under his breath, at least this would put the boy out of his misery. Death was a much kinder fate then being imprison for the rest of your life. Raising a hand towards the man, the magnets snaked its way from Magnetite’s sleeve; then shot through the man’s skull before returning back to the hiding place. “There are we done?” he asked. 

Location;;
    Credit;; Izayuki
    Word Count;; 311
    OOC;; Should I post the ability he used?

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 6th March 2017, 1:19 am

our guild mistress is busy at the moment that is all I will say for now” Sol said in a tone that told the man to drop the subject, as far as he was concerned what Famine did was her own business and she would most likely want to keep it that way unless she decided to reveal it to the guild. When the magnet wielding mage questioned his test and wondered it the man before him was innocent the dragons crimson eyes narrowed into dangerous slits.”how do you know this man is innocent consider that fact before you question my test” he said sternly before he watched the man use his magnets and blew the young boys brains out.

At the question of if the test was done Sol nodded before he snapped his fingers and waited for the bartender to bring him the stamp. While he did that he took the dead boys arm before he lopped off one of the kids fingers with his claws before he tossed it into the air and caught it in his mouth before letting his fangs rip and crush thru the flesh and bone like it was nothing all the while not caring if the new member was bothered by it.”hmm not bad not enough fear though ” he said as he swallowed and took the stamp from the bartender before he looked at Magnetite.”where do you want the mark new blood?” he asked simply.

OtakuMagnet
    OtakuMagnet

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by OtakuMagnet 6th March 2017, 3:06 pm

“Innocent is not the issue, the man was defenseless; you could have killed him with just a simple gesture, even a broken down old nag could have killed a defenseless man, unless the test was to see if I would kill a defenseless man, then there is your answer” He comments, pulling out a napkin from his pocket the retrieving his magnet; he cleans the blood. He ignored what the man said about the guild mistress, she was not his mistress. Magnetite would never call anyone master, or commander, he will never bound down to anyone ever again, unless of course it was for the greater good of his cause. Once he was done cleaning the magnet he places it back into its hiding place, then turns his full attention to Sol.

He stared at the other male, trying to decide if what he saw was real; did Sol just ate that man’s fingers? Shivering a little he found that to be disturbing, how could you eat another human and not get sick? Then again, no doubt the brain released some pleasure hormones or something when the male did eat the finger, taking a moment to think he considers where to place his guild mark. Eventually after a couple of minutes or so, he answers. “In order to mark the beginning of a new life, I wish for this mark to be a symbol of the liberation of all guilds and mages, therefor I wish for the mark to be on my chest, over my heat to be exact” he said with a slight hint of pride. “Wait do we do this now? Infront of everyone?”

Location;;
    Credit;; Izayuki
    Word Count;; 276
    OOC;; Should I post the ability he used?

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 7th March 2017, 1:24 am

Sols eyes narrowed at the mans comment on his test and the boy but he ignored it since he found the mans attitude about it irritating. At the sight of the man shivering the slayer scoffed.”if you think I’m a cannibal think again I’m not human at all so they are just another source of food for me” he explained, the slayer wouldn’t say it out loud but he was still very wary of the newcomer. He seemed to question everything and gave off a vibe that the slayer didn’t like but he would still give him a chance .

yes we will do it right here that’s how its always done” the dragon said as the magnet mage had noticed that all eyes were on them and Sol would wait for the man to show his chest so he could stamp him, once he had done it the slayer suddenly lashed out and grabbed the man by his clothes before pulling him close so his face was just inches way from the slayers.”I will give you this warning once, if me or Mistress Famine gives you an order you will obey it no questions asked, and if you betray this guild there is no place in fiore you can hide from me. I will hunt you down and devour you” Sol said his tone was deathly cold and his eyes held a icy look in them telling the newcomer that this threat was not hollow and that the dragon would follow thru with it

After he finished speaking the slayer let the man go and turned to return to the throne, once he reached it he layed across it and yawned before he dozed off .

OtakuMagnet
    OtakuMagnet

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by OtakuMagnet 7th March 2017, 5:48 am

Magnetite watched the other male narrow his eyes, he continues to keep himself composed trying not to give away to any weakness what so ever. He smirks slightly before giving the male a confused look, “You’re not a human? Err, forgive me if I sounded disrespectful in saying that, I have only really had contact with humans growing up’ he refrained from asking the slayer what he actually was. Admittedly, he was a little self-conscious about showing his chest infront of everyone, he avoided the eyes that were staring at them. And cleared his throat, it was his motto that he should know everything before entering into combat, better be prepared than not prepared at all.

“Very well” the magnetism mage grumbled under his breath, he started to undo his shirt, which in return revealed his rather full chest and somewhat of his wide shoulders. Once he was stamped he shivered in delight, re-buttoned his shirt, but found that the slayer was pulling him closer until their faces were only inches away. “Do not take me for some traitorous worm, I am a man of my word, if I pledge myself to this guild, then I have pledged myself to this guild, the only time I question things is to make the mission successful, preparation is success” he pauses for a moment, listening to this own words 

Location;;
    Credit;; Izayuki
    Word Count;; 276
    OOC;; Should I post the ability he used?

Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 7th March 2017, 5:50 am

It was a cold day on Mt. Hakobe. Or Night. No one could really tell with such dense clouds. It was such an interesting week. Everyone, even himself, was still trying to cope and understand this new appearance and mentality of Ahote. He had grown taller, exactly five feet and six inches. His raven black locks had grown past the neck and his once orange eyes changed to a beautiful purple. His skin was still pale, but softer. It was the little things that he noticed that freaked him out, but he couldn't stuff himself in the room forever. The fourteen year old boy would roam around the halls aimlessly, unknowingly heading for the guild tavern to settle his cravings. But they didn't have a lot of great tasting food here, since most of the guild members either were not human, or simply did not eat a lot. Ahote often settled with stale bread and cheese, and if he was lucky, a chunk of pork and an apple from town.

The one armed boy would hum as he strolled, his new clothes fitting him well. He wore short-shorts and a long sleeved shirt, decorated with little pendants and other things he knitted onto them, when suddenly he heard a voice. Ahote froze, raised a brow, and hid behind a wall, peeking into the tavern. Sol?.. thought Ahote, listening quietly, when another voice broke the silence. Someone new? How odd, no one ever came up this high into the mountains unless...

"Mother would never waste time on someone like that, Sol. She's far too efficient. You, on the other hand... well..." Ahote walked out into sight with his usual grin and chuckle, though he had gotten quite the attitude since his growth. He looked over to the newcomer, "You have not a teeny-tiny thing to worry over, sir. Sol is just the softest, most tolerable member of this guild! He really is just a sweetheart. Isn't that right, Father?
    "
    Her turned to his adoptive parent, giggling as he teased him.

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 9th March 2017, 11:19 am

Sol was just about to turn to walk away before he heard Ahote talk and say that he was inefficient unlike Famine and at that the slayer froze in his tracks as the boy went on about how he was just the softest and tolerable member of the guild the slayer growled before he turned back to the boy.” Hatchling perhaps you would like to take a visit into my gardens later today I know my queen Ahmoria would love to meet you” sol said his smile was not friendly and you could tell he was not being nice.”or perhaps your mother would like to know you’ve been agitating the other members. Why are you here anyways shouldn’t you be with Famine getting your replacement arm” the slayer questioned.

While he was pleased the boy was up and about it was not good that he was trying to destory the image he had created around the guild“yes I’m not human I’m a dragon one of the most powerful creatures on this planet if the claws and teeth didn’t give it away then the Tail sure would” Sol explained to the newcomer, he was almost to the point of no return with his dragonification and while he had no problem fully changing he would admit that it made stealth nearly impossible.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 2:19 am