Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Do you have an detailed Anime Character Creator?

Overlord0909
    Overlord0909

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood
    Second Skill: None needed
    Third Skill:

Do you have an detailed Anime Character Creator? Empty Do you have an detailed Anime Character Creator?

Post by Overlord0909 22nd November 2015, 9:02 pm

Hey everyone! I've noticed how everybody got these really cool avatars and signatures... Kind of feeling out of the mix :/

I was wondering if anyone could maybe draw up my character for me, in at least two different views somehow. I'd give a face claim, except he's pretty hard to search up online or make for that matter. Even my current avatar isn't what he'd be like...

If you are interested, let me know (I don't care if on this thread, or in a PM). What would you get? My gratitude! :D

Wow Overlord! I get that?! How AMAZING!

I know right?! (:3)

Please help meh out. I'll try to repay somehow...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fear, is that of the mind.
    Hope, is that of the mind.
    Love, is that of the mind.

Doesn't that mean we are nothing; if we lose our mind?
    - Takao Kurosawa (The Killer)
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Do you have an detailed Anime Character Creator? Empty Re: Do you have an detailed Anime Character Creator?

Post by Ardere Kasai 22nd November 2015, 9:49 pm

Check out the GFX section in Misc or the Shops section where there's plenty of GFX shops. Some people charge a small amount, but plenty do it for free. Hope that helps.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Do you have an detailed Anime Character Creator? FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Overlord0909
    Overlord0909

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood
    Second Skill: None needed
    Third Skill:

Do you have an detailed Anime Character Creator? Empty Re: Do you have an detailed Anime Character Creator?

Post by Overlord0909 22nd November 2015, 10:07 pm

Fire King Ardere wrote:Check out the GFX section in Misc or the Shops section where there's plenty of GFX shops. Some people charge a small amount, but plenty do it for free. Hope that helps.
    Thanks! I'll go check it out... Didn't notice before... :shock:

Fear, is that of the mind.
    Hope, is that of the mind.
    Love, is that of the mind.

Doesn't that mean we are nothing; if we lose our mind?
    - Takao Kurosawa (The Killer)

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 10:36 pm