Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hi there, is this a good place to be?

Jharr
    Jharr

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hi there, is this a good place to be? Empty Hi there, is this a good place to be?

Post by Jharr 17th November 2015, 7:27 am

Hello people/followers/RPers/leaders of www.fairytail-rp.com,

You can all call me Jharr.  It's my go to name for the internet.  You can find me on League of Legends, Starcraft II, Diablo III, (soon to be Overwatch), CSGO, and once upon a time WoW but I quit awhile ago.  I recently find myself with a plethora of extra time to play with but not be able to play games.  My situation is a job that I need to be able to answer calls/customers in an instant but have way too much extra time on my hands in between.  I remember I used to write on RP forums all the time.  I was pretty active on a superhero forum before I got married and had kids and thought I might try an Anime RP forum this time around.  I still follow Fairy Tail, One Piece, and Bleach one of which just because I want to see how it ends, one that I still enjoy a lot, and one that is entertaining still if only in a simplistic way.  I still need to find a good manga to follow to replace Naruto.

To say I am a geek is probably the understatement of the century.  To put this is perspective, I own an ice cube tray that makes Deathstar ice spheres.  I have nightlights for my kids that are shaped and look like Minecraft Redstone.  I have a cookie jar that is shaped like the Tardis and makes that oh so satisfying whoosh whoosh whoosh sound when you open it.  That is just the tip of the ice berg for my superior geekiness.

This place seems pretty active so it was a big sign that said "come have fun with us".  I remember too clearly the folly of small RP forums that just never seem to have activity.  I'm reading the rules now and I look forward to RPing with the lot of you.  I will probably be most active Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday in which I am working this new position.  If anyone else is fairly active at these time I suggest we team up and start RPing together once I get an accepted character.

-Jharr

Hi there, is this a good place to be? Empty Re: Hi there, is this a good place to be?

Post by Guest 17th November 2015, 10:40 am

Glad to have you on board. We have a pretty descent amount of League players here, so you'll fit in quite nicely.

And I'd love RPing with ya'. Shoot me a message sometime and we can do some threads together.
    Jharr
    Jharr

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hi there, is this a good place to be? Empty Re: Hi there, is this a good place to be?

Post by Jharr 17th November 2015, 11:47 am

Glad to be here, it looks like a pretty friendly place to fit in to.

Cool, I'm in platinum in LOL at the moment and a support main. I can't say I've been having a lot of fun with the latest patch though. Too snowbally, although I really like the marksmen update. Riot did a really good job there. I'm probably switching to Overwatch when it comes out anyway though. I loved TF2 and this game looks like a super cool version of it.

I'm still working out the kinks in my character. I got some interesting lineages I'm trying to get a good feel for adding that into the character background and behavior. Once I get a character up and running I'm shoot you a PM. Might take me a bit though, I put a lot of thought into character design.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi there, is this a good place to be? Phi_brain___daimon_kaito_by_crownez-d6ju9ni
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 17th November 2015, 4:57 pm

Welcome welcome. Hope ya enjoy your stay. If you need anything just ask.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi there, is this a good place to be? FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Jharr
    Jharr

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jharr 17th November 2015, 5:00 pm

Will do/have done. There is certainly a strong community of helpers here, especially in the instant chat box. I can't throw a stone in there without someone wanting to help. Frankly it worries me, people being kind on a forum! Blasphemy! It must be a sign of the Apocalypse...or just a really friendly RP forum, one or the other. (you should see the hate in the LOL/Blizzard forums, can't make a post without at least 10 down votes)

Hi there, is this a good place to be? Phi_brain___daimon_kaito_by_crownez-d6ju9ni
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 17th November 2015, 5:26 pm

Funny enough I play all of those games that you play! If you ever need someone to play with you can pm me for my names to add for each! (And the server used in some cases)

If you have a question, and no one is around to answer, feel free to pm me and I will generally answer within a couple hours. As an admin of the site, WELCOME TO FAIRY TAIL! (Sabertooth would love some more members!)

Hi there, is this a good place to be? MQNhOUw

Jharr
    Jharr

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jharr 17th November 2015, 5:32 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome. I might take you up on the gaming offer. I could use a good Duo partner in LOL and it is always nice to have someone else to romp around Diablo 3 with.

You are also in luck, I was planning to enter Sabertooth. It seems like a good fit for my character.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 17th November 2015, 5:50 pm

Sabertooth is a good guild, it's where I was before I formed my own.

Also this forum has a lot of problems, especially as of late. But we really do try to be as friendly as possible. So hopefully things go well for you ^.^ New blood is always good.

Hi there, is this a good place to be? FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Jharr
    Jharr

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jharr 17th November 2015, 6:01 pm

Problems eh? Well, I'm sure every forum has a few problems. I may be new but I'll do my best to help make things better if I can. If anyone wants some advice from a marketing major with a minor in game theory let me know. I'm sure that as long as everyone is being friendly and working together this place will pull through.

Triatath
    Triatath

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 35
    Mentor : Haretsa Shikon
    Experience : 587.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Jet Acceleration
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Triatath 18th November 2015, 4:12 pm

Well, it sounds like you'll fit in just fine here mate. Good luck with everything! And welcome to the site!

Character App____Magic____Bio (WIP) ____Pet
    Themes (WIP):

Hi there, is this a good place to be? Triata10
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Guild : Black Sails
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 18th November 2015, 4:43 pm

^~^ Welcome! Don't let us scare you away with our psychosis. I do hope you have fun!

Hi there, is this a good place to be? 1zya1cx
    Jharr
    Jharr

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jharr 19th November 2015, 5:47 am

Thanks for the warm welcome Triatath.

I hope I have fun too Dig Dug, it seems my own psychosis might be able to find a friend or two here.

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 19th November 2015, 6:45 am

So I have a new pawn playmate...

Hi there, is this a good place to be? 6t4w3xg
    Jharr
    Jharr

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jharr 19th November 2015, 9:21 am

Umm...yeah a new playmate.  Oh hey!  What's that over there?

Hi there, is this a good place to be? Tumblr_m5ippqAzwP1qzl63io1_400

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 5:15 am