Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The First meeting. (OPEN! To all now!)

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public The First meeting. (OPEN! To all now!)

Post by Celine 4th November 2015, 8:40 pm

I was never meant to live.
    The blotches of black on her vision were not expected as the demon chuckled in the usual way it had all twelve years of her life. For the first time it seemed she would get to meet those around her who she had once thought she knew. From her father to the other members of the guild Uziael had fabricated their minds from his opinions apart from as he said her parents. As the pitch black blotches faded she was almost there it had seemed to her as the once black area around her turned to magma and soon to pure flowing magma and stone as she was pushed further up through the portal sending her to the true world. Soon in the tavern of Infinity Hydra her father's guild a holes would open in the middle of the floor as the one she had fallen through in the fabricated version rose from the hole to replace it Malva standing on the spot her usual black trench coat covering her as she looked around her sword close to her hip as she glared around the room at surprised people as the demon rose from the ground behind her a  chuckle escaping it’s mouth, “Pallas will be here soon. . .  For now go say hello. . .” As it sat in a chair it had sent her into the guild she had never truly known yet.

As she looked around the place she had to admit the place was exactly as she had seen since childhood from every brick to even a small out of place chip in one of the walls. “This place is still the same as always. . . “ With a sigh she continued her walks towards the training rooms wondering if they were the same as she looked around them not a thing out of place and even some people she had know before to be sadly lazy doing a bit of training themselves. As she had finished her self tour of the place she ended up at the library she had spent many a night studying in as she sighed and walked in the books all around her causing happy memories to flood back in of her father reading to her as the glow from her skin began to spill forth turning orange and warming till it was burning hot as she saw her father a smile forming on her face as he seemed to be intently reading on something as she tugged on his clothing singing it slightly as she smiled happily, “D-Dad!! I am here! After. . . Umm twelve years I am here!!!”

THEMEFather~
    But my life will burn hotter than the sun.

Last edited by Malva Kasai on 5th November 2015, 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Public Re: The First meeting. (OPEN! To all now!)

Post by Ardere Kasai 4th November 2015, 9:09 pm

Getting out of bed the current morning was rough, rougher than any Ardere had ever known. His entire body had been shooting with pain for three days. He had not even removed his clothes, only his armor and cloak lay across the floor. The flames in his body surging, he felt the pain begin to wither away. Finally, for the first time in days he could breathe correctly. And the first thing he did, was chug the bottle of sake he kept under his desk, and rightfully so. His body was older than before, it felt the same for the most part. But as he looked in the mirror, he noticed his first few grey hairs. Well I'll be damned. His flame body felt more mature, more refined than before. Luckily with his Eastern blood, he aged quite well. It was likely no one in the guild would notice, other than the snide remarks about his first grey hairs. Finishing up the sake, he washed off his face. His body had felt hot for days, and it was not a good feeling either. Now that he was all cleaned up, he decided to step out into the guild hall. Being a recluse for a few days, he held the necklace he bought for his daughter. The red-orange crystal was beautiful, wrapped in a gold chain. Shoving it into his pocket, he stepped out the door. Making his way down into the library, some good reading was in order. Opening the book he had been reading before the whole intense pain thing began, a scent would hit his nose. The strangest thing about this scent, was it smelled like his own. Arching a brow, he tilted his head. Could it be?

As he looked up, a new voice pierced his ears and into his soul. Dropping the book onto the table, he looked to the source of this voice. Standing at the entrance of the library, he spotted the most beautiful young girl he had ever laid his eyes on. She had red hair just like his natural color, the same as his family's. And the sword on her hip looked just like the one he used to have, definitely a Midian craft. The Fire King was at a loss for words, as he looked into the orange-red eyes of his daughter. He had never been called "Dad" before, but the title seemed to feel right. Stepping forward a few steps, his heart was pounding faster than ever before. She truly was beautiful, and she had a strong aura. Bending down a bit, he wrapped his arms around her tight. I can't believe you're here. It feels like I've waited a thousand years to meet you, Malva. Embracing his daughter, his hair was barely even brown at the moment. The time had come to redye it, but he had been in too much pain to do so. As such, two red heads were standing in the library. Are you alright? Did you get anything to eat? Have you seen your mother yet? Did Uzi make you think we're all weirdos? Bombarding her with questions, he stepped back and kept his strong pale hands on her shoulders. She was still a child, but she was a lot bigger than he had anticipated when his child would enter the world. She looked so much like him, which he was not sure how Sayrn would feel about. She had his eyes, his hair color, and she even had a sword. But her pale skin and thinner hair was much more like her mothers, and it was likely she would grow into a gorgeous woman. He was very proud to call this girl his daughter, and he looked forward to get to know her. Oh, first question's first. What's your favorite color? The first question he asked any person he met, at least most of them when he wanted to get to know them.
    @FirePrincessMalva

Every wound will shape me. Every scar will build my throne.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The First meeting. (OPEN! To all now!) FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 5th November 2015, 8:55 am

The questions were rapid fire as her father rattled her brain from the sheer number. “O-Oh sorry! My favorite color is Black.” With a chuckle she stepped a tad back from her father as she smiled. “And yes I ate before I came here. . . And while Uziael did have some. . . Interesting renditions of the people here for the most part are somewhat the same though mostly you and mom I would assume to be the closest.” As she smiled her mind could barely handle this feeling as for what she had known for twelve year her father had helped her learn not only magic but her art of the sword. “A-Anyway!. . . Are you still a god slayer here?” She had to know how much of everything here was different and some the same she had known a bit about the librarian Tyriel or even the trainer of Hydra Haretsa but most of what she had known about them was assumed wrong so to get to know these people would be fun but first she had to check something.

Placing her left hand on her sword she backed up a tad as she looked at her father with a serious face, “Just to make sure that the father I knew is you. . .” With a lunge she lowered her sword to strike at her father but rather than carry it all the way she would quickly feint around him and go for a strike to his back and would not strike all the way stopping at his back. “Yep. . . You are my father!”  As she sheathed her sword the mist formed in the room as she sighed the demon coming up behind her and chuckling, “I see you met Ardere. Have you done what you said?” With a nod she looked at the demon, “Yep he is my real father.” With a clap the demon looked at Ard with a grin, “Well then I did as promised. . . I hope you are rather happy!”

THEMEFather~
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 5th November 2015, 10:33 am

Nodding, Ardere would stroke his chin with pale fingers. Black is good. Black was perhaps his second favorite color, red being the obvious first. It was a good thing that she shared his tastes somewhat. His questions were a bombardment, but he had to make sure of her well-being. Fatherly instincts he would suppose were the cause of this. Good, good. But if you need anything, just ask. Smiling towards his daughter, he would be surprised by her question. Holding out a hand, black flames would swirl around it. Corrupt, dark flames typical of god slayer magic. But of course. Closing his hand, the flames disappeared. Placing his pale hands on his broad hips, he arched a brow at her statement. It must be odd for her to have grown up with a father for so many years, and know it was exactly truly her father. Fortunately he and Sayrn had the closest renditions due to the fact that their souls were involved. And the rendition of him seemed to have raised a very lively daughter, for she came right at him. She was certainly fast for her age, but obviously with his increased perception and speed he could react properly. Smiling proudly, he blocked her strike by holding his blade behind him, then would sheath it as the mist rolled in.

I hope I can live up to the expectations my other self left you with. But that strike was very nice. Looking off towards the demon, he still did not enjoy seeing his face. Placing a strong hand on his daughter's shoulder, he looked down at her then back to Uzi. Of course, she's...perfect. Ruffling her red hair a bit, he slid a hand into one of his pockets. I guess you'll want to meet some of the guild members, eh Malvy? The first order of business would be to correct whatever impressions the demon had given his daughter about his guild members, which would essentially be her family. It's certainly going to be an odd one, explaining it to them. He was not exactly sure how to explain it to the guild, but if Ardere was good at one thing, it was winging it.
    @Malvy~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 5th November 2015, 11:59 am

With a huff at the nickname even her fake father called her she sighed and looked up at her father, “Yes I am rather curious to how they are in reality. . . I also hope that Morph is not. . . .Ummmm nevermind. . . .” She would keep her mouth shut on this as some of what Uzi had put into the world was. . . Odd and she would rather not let those things affect her true impressions of the real people. “Perhaps it would be best to call them into the Tavern? I feel like it would be easier to round up who is here than to simply let them come across me.” with a look over to Uziael she mouthed out “Where is Spirit?” The demon shook his head and she sighed as she went out from the library towards the Tavern where she would sit near the front in her usual spot near the corner noting the lack of singe marks she had put on the seat over the years as she sighed, “All fake huh. . .” Her tone was sad as for the longest time she had thought she WAS in the same reality as her parents. . . Though in hindsight she could admit some perks to that world being false as now that she was here she could cultivate her power so that she could reach her goal of surpassing her teachers.

As her father seemed to re enter the Tavern she would smile and wait for the next few people to enter as she would greet them all personally when they did come, “Nice to meet you all! My name is Malva I am the daughter of Ardere and Sayrn it is very nice to meet you.” Her formalities were normal but she just hoped that not a soul managed to anger her in her time here as she would rather not have to explain her glowing body. . .  Yet even so once at least three to four more people got here she would start to explain herself to them and the deal with Uziael just to clean up many a confusion that the guild would have for their leader. Leaning over however she did make one comment to her father, “By the way dad. . . Nice grays~” She would give a soft giggle at doing that as making fun of grays with her mother was impossible given her hair color and abilities but her dad was much easier to tease about it.

THEMEHydra~
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 5th November 2015, 12:22 pm

Smiling at her huff, Ardere had already gathered she was not one who wanted to be smothered with love. Unfortunately for her, that was all he had to give. He would smother her with his love, and she would be his princess until the day he died. Taking his daughter to the Tavern, he took a deep breath. Of course, let's get to it. Slowly descending the stairs with his daughter, he watched her enthusiastically take a seat. Stepping out in front of the bar, he cracke his neck. This sure was going to be interesting, he thought. Whistling, the noise would resound throughout the entire guild hall. Summoning all members of the guild, he took another deep breath. His daughter took no time in introducing herself, prompting a face palm from him. I guess we'll get right to it. Very subtle, dear. Shaking his head and smiling, he folded his arms, waiting for people to arrive. Alright, so I'll keep this simple. Sayrn and I were waiting to tell most of you that we were having a baby, and we were able to tell a few, but what I was not able to tell you due to some unfortunate circumstances is there were some complications and the only way to save her was through the use of magic. Unfortunately this caused her to age up quite a bit, so meet your newest member; Malva Kasai. She is still a child, and she is my daughter. Even though I didn't get to raise her, we're gonna make sure she has a great life here alright? I know it's probably weird for you guys, but she is my daughter I assure you. The two were obviously related, father and daughter. They looked so alike, and they were both easy going. While the guild may be shocked, this is what was expected from a daughter of his.

Scowling a bit at the grey hair remarks, he held his fingers against them and used god slayer magic to disintegrate them. He would have dyed it, but luckily he could concentrate his magic well enough to not disintegrate large portions of his hair. Narrowing his orange eyes, he poked his daughter on the nose. Yeah yeah, ya goof. Ardere smiled towards her, and looked out to everyone in the guild. Two flames were near each other, two Kasai's. This was the thing he had dreamed of for a long time, even though it was under some crazy circumstances. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. And no we did not adopt and make up some crazy story, magic is...well magic. So be nice to her ya hear?
    @MalvyandIH

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Kariline
    Kariline

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take Over Guardian Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 6th November 2015, 10:04 am

It was one of the most beautiful mornings within Infinity Hydra, the sun was just peaking past the mountain tops and a cool mist hung around the guild. A most appropriate morning for the cooler days that were to come.
    She stood next to her window, holding a very hot cup of coffee, the steam rolling pat her face and out into the open air. Tyriel sighed heavily and proceeded to pull on a pair jeans and a warm shirt. She wasn't sure if she felt sick, or if it was just something about today, but she didn't feel right.

After pulling her long sleeve black shirt over her head and down her torso, she adjusted her hair so it all flowed behind her shoulders. Then she grabbed her coffee and out the room she went. She should at least get a good plate of breakfast before starting her neverending work.
    Tyriel smiled as she nonchalantly walked down the stairs to the guild hall. She was one of the first members around, which figured as they all slept in around here.

She proceeded to have an order made and went to her table to sit behind her pile of books. They were there for meal times for her, as her light reading while she sipped on her hot coffee.
    With a smile she indulged on her toast and potatoes while reading a story about dragons and a princess.

She really was not paying attention to anything at this moment, her mind wandered through the book, around her food and even about her Kirei who was bedridden for the past few days. He was ill, which didn't make sense seeing as how he was a god slayer. They don't get sick!... Either way she took a bite of toast and then flushed it down with some coffee. Taking another sip before... “Nice to meet you all! My name is Malva I am the daughter of Ardere and Sayrn it is very nice to meet you.”

And there it went. Coffee spewed from her mouth and onto the floor beside her. " EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?" Tyriel stood instantly, slamming the book down, her palms atop the table as she peered at a young woman, who obviously had said that statement. Ardere standing beside her with his face in his palm.
    Tyriel's jaw gaped as she stared at them, not really taking in what was being said.

After Ardere tried explaining explained about what and a bit about how it happened, Tyriel leapt from behind the table to land right in front of Ardere. And her hands would instantly move to his face. Examining every fine detail, pulling on his skin...
    " Your ollllddd......."

Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 6th November 2015, 10:55 am

The reactions of most people were pretty interesting from the surprise to a woman jumping across tables and pulling on her father's face causing her to chuckle as she heard the comment on his age. “Ah you must be Tyriel! It is nice to meet the real you!” With a soft bow to her she would smile softly as she would look her up and down watching the way she acted as she spoke softly under her breath, “Nothing like the other one.” With a smile she would yawn and sit on a spot beside Ard and order herself some beer of the root variety (Her favorite way to say it) as she would look to Ardere and Tyriel as she noted things about Tyr, “You are much less nervous huh? S-Sorry! I promised myself I would ignore the other versions! But. . .It is sorta hard since I knew them for twelve years. . .” With a sigh and a quick walk over to “Her” seat she took off her black trench coat revealing her clothing beneath to be a sort of military green school outfit. As she finished dusting off her seat she set the coat there and walked back to Ardere as she looked at the area of the floor she had came from whispering under her breath, “Dang it spirit. . . “ With a sigh she turned to her father and Tyriel with a smile.

“S-So is Tyr still the librarian here? I was in the middle of a week long ban when I was sent here. . . P-Please don’t ask why. . . Y-You were kinda mad. . . D-Dad. . .” With a sigh she pulled out a small book titled, “Historys Cursed Swords.” the book itself had a picture of muramasa on the front that any sword wielder or avid reader would recognize as that. With a smile she would unsheathe her sword and strike towards Ard out of nowhere again and try to go for a hit stopping right before him as she would giggle afterwards, “S-Sorry you and I made a game of it. . .Anytime I could hit you before you could react you promised chocolate. . . I never got any.” With a laugh she would turn to the floor again as a small bit of fire started on the ground and soon a small thing came from the ground with horns large green alien like eyes and a body made of flame. “SPIRIT!!!!!” With a lunge she went over to the small thing as she hugged it happily her skin turning a bright orange and any freckles yellow as her sclera turned red and her iris were like that of a goat or horse and a dark orange color. “Dad this is my guardian and best friend Spirit!” With a laugh she continued to hug the pet of hers happily.

THEMEFriends~

Sora
    Sora

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : вℓα¢к ѕαιℓѕ [ Caretaker ]
    Mentor : Lιƒє
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ? ? ? ?
    Second Skill: Ɲ / A
    Third Skill:

Post by Sora 6th November 2015, 11:44 am

Never had the waitress had as much trouble arising in the morning as she did this one. Almost all the strength in her being was left and gone within her, all the cold shivers weren't ceasing to fade, and she could tell herself that the color of her skin was growing more pale within the passing days. Nevertheless, she was still waking up to work hard in the days rolling by as the very job she was assigned for; this guild - Infinity Hydra - was a place and home the maiden had come to love and care for so dearly. Even if she didn't meet all of its people in their entirety and was not the most social, she still enjoyed the presence of every single living being around her. From the most obnoxious of people to the most intriguing of creatures, the black haired woman enjoyed every single moment the guild had to offer.

She was slowly making her way down the stairs, descending with a steady hand along the railing before a chime of a bell rang away in the establishment. The soft melody echoed throughout the hall with a lovely ring, indicating that the Guildmaster was calling the members to order. With a quiet sigh and an etch of a smile spreading across her lips, Shu's fingers gently kept hold of the edge of the collar of her Yukata, humming a mediocre tune to herself as she reached the Tavern for another day's worth of work. The young woman could see Tyriel already present and focused on a book - a usual hobby of the woman's that even made Shu's smile grow. She enjoyed Tyriel's company both on the field and off, and it was nice to see the Ace relaxing when she could.

"Good morning, miss."

With the simple greeting away, the young woman slipped behind the bar to begin preparations for her boss for the day. She always did this to help make Kiku's job easier to begin for the day, and most of her own supplies were located here as well. Still humming the soft tune to herself, the young woman took special care to listen to Ardere's announcement - albeit she soon stopped in her tracks at the sudden realization of the content. It was only until the soft, chipper voice of a child speaking aloud that the maiden felt herself stiffen with her eyes widening in mere surprise.

Tyriel's reaction was a different story.

Wh-What? A-A child? A-And Ardere. . . ! H-He looks. . . ! Wait, wh-what have I missed lately?!

Shu just leaned over the counter, observing the child with a bewildered expression veiling her pale features as her lips parted in the slightest fashion. It was certainly true and it only took the waitress a few moments of observation to realize the truth of it all. The child over there with such an engaging, gleeful smile on her features did carry some of Ardere's features indeed. Gauging that others were most likely the mother's, Shu could only find herself smiling as her gaze softened, violet orbs taking in the truly marvelous sight before her. It was rather sweet to be able to have a family in the way her Guildmaster was now, and the child did seem all the more happier.

It warmed her heart.

Speaking up softly, the maiden waved politely from her spot behind the counter to both Ardere and Malva. "It's very nice to meet you, miss. I-I certainly hope that you enjoy your time here, and that you truly have a lot of fun with your father and mother.", Shu spoke with sincerity. Might as well help the child feel like she was at home, no?

Last edited by Shu on 6th November 2015, 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

The First meeting. (OPEN! To all now!) Large
    Ɛυρнємια // Mαgιc (???) // Ɓαηк

"I'll find them again... Even if I have to give up everything."

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 6th November 2015, 11:52 am

Ardere jolted slightly, as a close friend Tyriel grabbed a hold of his cheeks and stretched them. Pulling her hands off for a few moments, he would rub his face. Oi, I'm not old! I only aged up a few years ya goof. Not really a big deal. Still rubbing his face, he smiled a bit. He imagined Tyriel was in shock a bit, but at least Malva as having some fun getting to know people thus far. A slight sigh oozing from his mouth, the guild master looked to his daughter and the purple haired woman. Chuckling a bit at her ordering of root beer, and the way she said it. Standing next to his pride and joy, his pale hand to run across her head and pat it. You'll get used to it, I promise. It would not be easy after living for twelve years, he could not imagine how she felt. But the feeling of being around her was indescribable. She had not been around even half an hour, and he already loved her. Was this what it was like to be a parent? He would also note that Shu had joined the fray. Her company was much appreciated, as she was quite possibly the nicest person he had ever met. Oh hello Shu, why thank you.

Arching a brow at his daughter, he peered down at her. Stay out of trouble young miss, but she's not necessarily the Librarian, more of our Secretary. She's also an Ace, not sure if Uzi knew that much to tell you. She'll be good to you I promise. Nodding to the purple haired lady, he knew she was the perfect choice if they ever needed a babysitter. But apparently, it seemed Malva could take care of herself for the most part. Even so, he would not let her out of his sight often. Smirking as he blocked her strike, he lightly flicked her nose. Nice try, dear. You can have some chocolate in a bit, just for being such a lovely little swordsman. She had his and her mother's love of reading, as well as sword fighting. Widening his eyes a bit, some fire would appear. Holding up his sword, he sheathed it as soon as his daughter ran towards it. What the Hell was it? Spirit? Oh my, he's your friend is he? Very nice to meet you Mr Spirit. Offering to shake it's hand, it did not appear to be the most formal. This was no doubt the guardian Uzi had picked for his daughter, and fortunately he was not a demon. But there was a familiar scent about him, one he enjoyed. As long as he's good to you, he can stick around the guild.
    @FirePrincess

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 7th November 2015, 11:43 am

Tag
    Words
    "A wanderer isn't always lost."
    Walking in the chilled, soon-to-be-winter early morning hours of Fiore, the Nephalem unleashed a cold breath that he could momentarily see hanging within the air. Small tidbits of mist had gathered around the area, hindering vision quite a bit but luckily not intense as fog would be; he had to admit, it enhanced the look of the entire place. Though the cold could necessarily not bother him--due to a lifetime's worth of resistant genes--, and especially just the 'chilly' weather of now, he still wore his black cloak to conserve his body's natural warmth within himself. The hood cast over his head, the jet black figure ascended his way up to the familiar location of Infinity Hydra's Guild Hall. Having visited once before, perhaps a few months ago, he had reasoned with himself that now was a fairly good time to pay yet another visit. The last time he had been around he declared himself an "ally" for their Guild Master, Ardere, though never an official member of the guild. Luckily for him, his comrade saw now harm with the proclamation and allowed him to be an ally, and even be permitted entrance to the Guild Hall. A very generous thing to behold, especially for a Guildless mage, and one that he would not abuse.

Arriving at the entrance to the Guild Hall, the young Nepahelm could see through the hood of his cloak the gathering of Infinity Hydra's members; something happened, perhaps? Reaching up and removing the cloak's hood from his features, the Nephalem's jet black hair bloomed fourth from it, and the blood red eyes became visible. He had arrived just after Ardere's announcement, so there was much confusion with his mind as to what was going on; in fact...he didn't even see Ardere. At least that's what he thought. There seemed to be a lot of commotion surrounding two figures, one of them a little girl and another looking very similarly to Ardere. Of course Deniel thought it could not be him....too old. Last he checked, Ardere didn't have those features. Approaching them anyway, silently, the Nephalem stopped right in front of Ardere abruptly, and stared into his eyes. He gave a brief glance down at the girl with him, and then back up at him. Tilting his head, curiously, he suddenly asked, "Excuse me...would you mind telling me where the Guild Master Ardere is? And who this girl is?"
    Notes
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

The First meeting. (OPEN! To all now!) Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Dragon King
    Guild : Junaar
    Mentor : Herself
    Experience : 2,800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Apocalypse Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Infernal Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 7th November 2015, 11:55 am

The First meeting. (OPEN! To all now!) 153164

The First meeting. (OPEN! To all now!) 153164

NOTES  

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.

NOTES.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgaQHHJMDtA

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"

The First meeting. (OPEN! To all now!) CANAAN

- Haretsa

”Huh, so THAT’S why you had that giant ass hallway and exit hatch put into my workshop… This should be fun to build!” Haretsa exclaimed to herself as she looked over the very rough draft of papers that Ardere had set on her desk. The blueprints were for could only be described as an insanely large airship that would probably fit every Infinity Hydra guild member inside of it and then some. While she didn’t necessarily have experience building any kind of ship, Haretsa had built Ragna without much of a problem. She assumed that this project would have her working together with the other guild ace, Tyriel, so it would be a good chance to get to know the purple haired mage as well as allow Haretsa to play with some interesting new toys in order to keep this thing in the air.

Reaching into her desk, Haretsa pulled out a carton of candy cigarettes and stuck one of the delectables between her lips. Setting down the papers Ardere had given her, the cream haired slayer hopped out of her chair and made her way towards her bedroom. As she was reaching for her dresser, Haretsa’s sensitive ears picked up on an incredibly loud whistle that seemed to vibrate throughout the entire guild hall. ”Dammit. I guess the training room is gonna have to wait a little bit…” Haretsa sighed, recognizing the whistle as Ardere’s way of summoning the guild for a meeting.

Pushing her office door open, Haretsa made her way down the stairs and into the tavern. There were a few people already present, including Tyriel and a young girl assisting in running the bar that Haretsa didn’t recall ever meeting. Stepping further into the tavern, Haretsa was greeted by a read headed girl no older than roughly twelve or thirteen that introduced herself as Malva; the daughter of Ardere and Sayrn. The Dragon Slayer simply tilted her head in utter confusion as Ardere proceeded to explain the whole situation. ”I didn’t know the stork delivered pre-teens… I thought he only gave babies to couples?” Haretsa thought aloud, displaying her childish innocence as Tyriel proceeded to hop over a few tables and grab hold of Ardere’s face; claiming their guild master to be old.

Biting off a small piece of her candy cigarette, Haretsa observed as a small little flaming creature seemed to spawn out of nowhere and be hugged by the red headed child. ”Huh… I wonder if I could eat that thing without her getting upset….” Haretsa thought to herself, noting that the flaming creature looked somewhat delicious. The young Ace was starting to embrace being a Dragon Slayer at a rather alarming rate with such a thought process; already being far more comfortable with her magic than when she had joined Sabertooth what felt like ages ago now. Shaking off such thoughts, Haretsa approached Malva with a warm smile and introduced herself. ”Hiya! I’m Haretsa, the Head of Destruction! I’m sure my title makes me sound a lot scarier than I actually am. I promise I won’t bite or anything. It’s nice to meet you, Malva!” she said enthusiastically, noting the familiar scent of flames that the red headed child possessed.

The First meeting. (OPEN! To all now!) Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    "They call me 'H', 'cuz I turn asses to ashes!!"
    The First meeting. (OPEN! To all now!) Team-s10
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 7th November 2015, 1:50 pm

For the most part the day had been rather interesting from the arrival of Shu (Who she had to admit was much different than her fake counterpart) and then a man she had never once met before in her twelve years. But what made the night most interesting was when Haretsa joined the gathering as she both smiled and on the inside screamed for help as she saw them. “Ah Haretsa nice to see yo. . . “ The stork thing caught her off guard as her eyes started to twitch and soon enough after she heard the explanation she was greeted with a full greeting as she soon realized this Haretsa was nothig like the one from where she was, “Ah nice to meet you! I am Malva as you know and you should be seeing a lot of me in the training room at all times.” With a smiled she would turn back to the man she never once met before as her mind seemed to question who they were as Uziael had never talked about or made them in her world so who were they and why were they asking for her father.

With a quick tap to the mans clothing she would look up at him with her arms crossed and a look that could kill as she did so, “Why are you looking for my father? Are you breaking and entering into the guild?” With a quick whistle Spirit looked her way as a pillar of flames rose from the thing and as it faded the one one and a half foot tall spirit was not on its knees fifteen feet tall and more menacing than before as she looked at the man her hand on her sword, “If you are here to hurt him I will have you know that i am very unforgiving.” her hands and body started to glow again as her eyes changed back to the more goat like structure as she glared at the man ready to attempt to cut him down if he was here for her suspicions as if he was looking for her father and knew him then why could he not point him out from this crowd it was not like his red (and a tad gray now) hair was hard to miss.

THEMEFriends~
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 7th November 2015, 2:25 pm

A familiar scent would cross their path, as someone was approaching the guild. It was not a hostile scent, but it was quite familiar. His eye slightly twitching as Deniel entered the guild hall, and did not seem to notice him. Ardere let a sigh escape his lips, and gave a slight wave. I'm right here Deniel. I didn't get that old, damn. And this is my daughter, Malva. It's a long story. He barely looked any older, it was not like he appeared as a different person. Don't worry Malva, he's a friend. It's alright Spirit. He recognized the glow she was putting on, perhaps it was due to the fact that her blood was magma. He had not taken into consideration how it would affect her mood, but Uzi did warn him of it. Considering he had not raised her for the twelve years, he was unaware of how dangerous her blood coud actually be. But she was his daughter, and she would do the right thing. Patting his daughter on the shoulder, he made sure she didn't get all puffed up. It was nice to see she was defensive of him, but he was the one who should be defensive of her. Fortunately his rather easy going disposition was not one that could be easily worn down, and as such he kept himself fairly calm. And hey Haretsa. Giving a slight wave to one of his aces, the fire mage would lean against the bar. Holding his hand out, the spare bartender would pour a cup of sake for him. Taking a sip of the warm liquid, he let out a heavy breath. Smiling towards his daughter, today was a good day. Even if he had grown a few hairs, he had gained a new member of the family. Oh. That's right. Pulling out the chain with the red-orange crystal attached to it, he revealed a gorgeous necklace. The chain was pure gold, and the crystal did not appear natural to this world. I made this for you Malva. I thought you might like it.
    @FirePrincess @InfinityHydra

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 4:15 am