Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Hunt Continues (The Slayer Project job w/ Ardere)

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Dragon King
    Position : None
    Guild : Junaar
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Herself
    Experience : 2,800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Apocalypse Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Infernal Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

The Hunt Continues (The Slayer Project job w/ Ardere) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hunt Continues (The Slayer Project job w/ Ardere)

Post by DragonPantsu 11th November 2015, 8:38 am

The Hunt Continues (The Slayer Project job w/ Ardere) - Page 2 153164

NOTES  

TAGS.
    15/45
    ROUND TWO
    WORDS.
    550/400
    STATUS.

NOTES.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgaQHHJMDtA

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"

The Hunt Continues (The Slayer Project job w/ Ardere) - Page 2 CANAAN

- Haretsa

It seemed as though Ardere had caught a bit of the man’s scent, so Haretsa followed close to her guild master as he lead the way down one of the many halls. As the two Slayer’s ran down the hall, Haretsa was beginning to feel some serious deja vu the further into the facility they went. The rooms that they passed had windows peering in, revealing some to be merely offices while others had several different medical instruments set up amongst them. This place was beginning to look more and more like the facility that she had been taken too all those years ago. Had Haretsa really stumbled upon another lab for producing Dragon Slayer’s? If that were true, then she feared for the kidnapped families safety. Her and Emilia were the only ones who survived the experiments done to them in that lab, so if this place really was run by those same bastards…

Distracted by her thoughts, Haretsa ended up bumping straight into the back of Ardere as he slowed down his pace. GAH! S-sorry, I kinda got lost in my own thoughts for a bit there…” Haretsa apologized, her ears perking up as she heard footsteps off in the distance. It was difficult to really tell, but it seemed there were quite a few people heading in the direction of the two Slayer’s at a rather moderate pace. It also seemed as though the footsteps were coming from directly in front of them, which meant it was most likely security heading out to deal with the loud noise they heard from Haretsa’s roar. ”Hmmm, how to greet our company…” Haretsa thought aloud, the gears of her mind beginning to spin as she came up with an attack plan. ”Alright, the hallway is narrow enough to the point where one big surprise attack should hit them all. Only problem is we don’t know if what’s coming is an entire group of enemies or some guards transporting some of the kidnapped people…. Uhhh ok! I’ll scout ahead in the shadows, if you feel me move up and down then you’re good to attack, if I move side to side then that’ll mean no. Then I can move around them and sandwich em all if it is the enemy. Keep your senses on me!” Haretsa whispered as she delved into the Void.

Proceeding through the shadows of the hallway, Haretsa made it to the group and froze in place to analyze them. The group consisted of four scientists that were accompanied by three armed guards. One of them possessed a shotgun with a pistol holstered at his side, another carried a variety of different throwing knives, and the last guard carried a collection of different types of grenades. "This is absurd. Just because Mathias was followed doesn't mean we can't fend off these intruders ourselves. We're more than just mere scientists!" one of the scientists complained, causing one guard to sigh. "We get that, but you're all too important to the success of this project. We can't have you fighting with intruders on your own; especially when it threatens our paycheck." the guard explained as they continued down the hallway. Haretsa then began to move rapidly up and down, giving her guild master the ok to commence the surprise attack.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Hunt Continues (The Slayer Project job w/ Ardere) - Page 2 Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    "They call me 'H', 'cuz I turn asses to ashes!!"
    The Hunt Continues (The Slayer Project job w/ Ardere) - Page 2 Team-s10
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

The Hunt Continues (The Slayer Project job w/ Ardere) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hunt Continues (The Slayer Project job w/ Ardere)

Post by Ardere Kasai 11th November 2015, 6:10 pm

Unsheathing the bastard sword known as Clarent, Ardere cracked his knuckles as they wrapped around the handle. Gripping the sword tight, he kept his senses aware. Looking to Haretsa, she seemed to have a plan of sorts. Due to his speed and fire power, it was likely he could instantly take them out in one fell swoop, but he would await for Haretsa's word. As long as you're good, I have faith in you. So let's do this. Listening to the rest of her explanation, his posture relaxed a bit. While he was waiting, his body was not tense or nervous. I'll wait for your signal. Throwing his blade over his shoulder, he would pat it against his armor slightly. No damage would be dealt to the armor at the angle he tapped it against. It was more of a leisured movement. Taking a deep breath, the guild master closed his eyes for a mere moment before gathering himself. Orange orbs now visible, he gripped his sword with both hands. Able to hear the words being spoken by the men, he was under the assumption that this Mathias was the one in charge around here. If anyone was going to go after him, it would certainly be the flame god slayer. However if Haretsa had her own reservations, he would not interfere. If that were the case, he would take out as many of the guards as possible.

Dashing forward, the fire mage slashed his blade in a horizontal motion. Flame God's Infernal Swipe. Unleashing a wave of black flames once his body passed Haretsa, all of his enemies would be caught in the flames increased in power by his tattoos. The men were knocked back, stumbling around. Burnt and battered, he took the flat side of his blade to all of their heads with an intense speed they could not match. Within a matter of seconds, all of the men both scientists and guards were knocked out. Sheathing his blade, the Samurai looked over to a shadow and smirked. I guess that does it, let's keep moving. Stretching his arms, the two would now pass a series of labs. They were empty, but he could hear talking off in the distance. Voices of discontent and fear echoing throughout the hall, he was sure the dragon slayer could hear them as well. An ominous feeling grew over his heart. Something sinister was at work here, and it was their duty to prevent it from continuing and from ever happening again. Whatever experiments were occurring down here, they had to be stopped. Looking at some scratch marks across the walls, he gathered that not all of their "subjects" took it very well. Tch. Passing through one of the labs to get to the next hall, he gazed upon several test tubes of mysterious liquids, among many other medical tools. This was no ordinary lab.
    @Haretsa WC: 463/400 Post: 16/45

Every wound will shape me. Every scar will build my throne.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

Spell Stuff:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Hunt Continues (The Slayer Project job w/ Ardere) - Page 2 FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 13th November 2015, 12:55 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    17/45

WORDS.
    417/400
    STATUS.

NOTES.

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"

- Haretsa

The sight that played out before Haretsa’s eyes was rather difficult for the young Dragon Slayer to comprehend. She had only managed to blink once and in that instant all five of the men were being burnt by the all too familiar black flames as well as being smacked upside the head with the flatside of Ardere’s blade. Haretsa had honestly not seen such a display of power and speed before and it was honestly rather absurd. ”Jeez… leave some fun for me next time, will ya?” Haretsa commented, hopping out of the shadows and continuing down the hallway with her guild master. The two Slayer’s passed by a number of empty labs with several voices filled with fear could be heard faintly echoing throughout the halls of the facility. What really got Haretsa’s attention were the strange scratch marks along the walls and windows of the empty labs. These scratches were incredibly deep into metal and glass, so they were from something much more than merely fingernails…

Entering into one of the labs to get to the next section of hallway, Haretsa’s nose picked up on a scent she hadn’t smelled in years. The scent was coming from a rack of test tubes that were filled with a mysterious liquid of various different colors. Seeing these liquids, inhaling their scent, and looking around to see more of the marks along the walls put the final nail in the coffin of Haretsa’s fear of what this place really was. The Dragon Slayer’s mind became flooded with the flashbacks from her time in that dreaded laboratory ten years ago. The intense amount of pain her body had gone through and the fits of outrage she would have due to it all; leaving deep claw marks of a dragon along the walls as well as melting through some of the metal. There was no mistaking what this place was now. ”A-Ardvark…” she stuttered, gripping her head in pain with widened hazel eyes. ”I… I know what this place is… It’s another… facility… for making Dragon Slayers… like me… I can’t ever forget the rancid smell of that… stuff.” she spoke, pointing to the liquids that were in the test tubes. ”Emi and I were the only ones who survived the tests in that place… S-So, the people who were kidnapped… m-might be...be…” Haretsa paused, choking up on her own memories of meeting so many different people in that place and watching them not come back the very next day.

The Hunt Continues (The Slayer Project job w/ Ardere) - Page 2 Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 13th November 2015, 4:49 pm

Trailing his fingers across the walls and observing test tubes, Ardere let a heavy sigh escape his lips. Bending over to pick up some papers, he flipped through them as his partner gave the room a better look. It was a list of names, and tests they would be put under. He did not quite understand it as he would need to read more, but from what he could gather they were physical tests, to test one's endurance and strength among many other things. Closing the folders, he was aware of their objective now. They had to save as many people as they could, and rid the world of this place. He was unsure of what to truly call it, but it would not matter by the end of the day. Walking over to Haretsa, they stood by the test tubes. They were injecting people with these serums, the effects on their body could be unpredictable from what he could tell in the files. Tossing them onto the counter, he placed a hand on the young lady's shoulder. It'll be alright, we'll get out as many people as we can. With a reassuring look, he removed his hand from her shoulder. But first, we need to take out these guards and the scientists. Hopefully we can find their leader as well. Gathering his thoughts, he gave her a moment before exiting the room.

The guild master checked down the halls, they were clear for the moment. Holding his hand up to stop his partner, he put it back down to signal they could continue. Off in the distance, he could hear mumbling, which would soon turn to yelling. There ere two sets of voices, one was in distress while the other seemed to be calm and discussing. It was sickening to think that they would to this to people who didn't even volunteer for it. Unsheathing the red bastard sword on his back, Ardere ran his fingers across the walls. Feeling some of the scratch marks, he remembered his convictions. Be careful, let's take them by surprise if possible. But there's people in there, so no big explosions. Dashing towards the room, he moved on the tips of his toes to avoid making a ruckus. His intense speed would help this, and hopefully their goal would not be hard to accomplish. They did not have much time, if someone was being experimented on, there was a chance they would not make it out.
    @Haretsa WC: 414/400 Post: 18/45

Every wound will shape me. Every scar will build my throne.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

God Force:

Legacy Form:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th November 2015, 4:49 pm

The member 'Fire King Ardere' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Hunt Continues (The Slayer Project job w/ Ardere) - Page 2 NormalMonster The Hunt Continues (The Slayer Project job w/ Ardere) - Page 2 WeakMonster
    DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 28th November 2015, 2:20 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    19/45

WORDS.
    634/400
    STATUS.

NOTES.

- Haretsa

The cream haired young girl let out a heavy sigh as she felt her guild master’s hand upon her shoulder. She knew that his words were true and that together the two Slayer’s would save as many of these people as they could. If the events that transpired in Talonia against the Priory had taught her anything, it was that it was impossible to be able to save everyone like she wanted. While this was difficult for Haretsa to accept, it was simply a sad fact of life that she had no choice but to accept. There was no way for her to be able to protect everyone in Fiore, but that wasn’t about to stop her from protecting as many people as she possibly could.

After Ardere had given the girl some time to gather her thoughts, the two mages quickly made their way down a new hallway. Haretsa’s ears quickly picked up on a group of voices that only grew louder the further down the hallway they went. One group of voices sounded collectively distressed while the other group shared a tone of calm authority. Watching as Ardere drew the bastard sword from his back, Haretsa quickly pressed the jewel at the center of the bracelet adorning her left wrist; causing her armor to activate and surround her entire body with a burnt orange glow. She then threw her arms down to both sides, watching as the gauntlets she upgraded Blamo into unfolded into their full combat forms as Ardere mentioned to keep the people being held captive in mind. ”Right. I’ll handle the guards if there are any, you deal with the scientists and see if you can interrogate one of them to find out where their leaders hiding. It’s probably best if you do that since… I don’t know how well I’ll hold back. Haretsa mentioned, slipping into the Void and creeping her way into the room through the shadows.

Once inside the room, Haretsa identified three guards standing on alert with two scientists overlooking a crowd of about twenty scared individuals. She also noted that several of these people were heavily experimented on, some of them having scales running down their arms, some with horns growing out of their heads, while others even had dragon like wings and tails All these things were extremely familiar to the young Dragon Slayer, as she could recall her body going through all of those different mutations and the pain she went through trying to suppress them into the body of a child. Seeing these people like this simply served to fan the flames of Haretsa’s anger as she dropped down from the ceiling and landed with a loud thud against the steel floor. She glared up at the three guards as her eyes flashed over to a crimson red before a steady stream of flames blasted out of her back and propelled her towards the armed men. Pulling back her right arm, the Dragon Slayer delivered a swift punch to the face of one of the guards; causing a powerful blast to rocket out of the barrel on her gauntlets and send the man careening through the window out into the hallway. Grabbing the closest guard to her, Haretsa quickly tossed the man out the window as well. The remaining guard had enough time to draw his knife and thrust it straight into Haretsa’s back, but this merely caused the blade to bend and break against the protective glow that enveloped her body. Without a word Haretsa swiftly grabbed the man by the throat and drove him straight through the door of the room; bringing her fight out into the hallway and leaving the scientists as well as the citizens stunned and confused for a few moments as to what was happening.

Blamo Right Arm Ammo: 4/5 remaining.

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 28th November 2015, 11:19 pm

So you can throw me to the wolves
    Tomorrow I will come back
    Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue
    Every wound will shape me
    Every scar will build my throne

Nodding to the young dragon slayer, he gripped the handle of his Crimson blade tightly. A heavy sigh escaping his pale lips, Ardere disappeared for a moment. Using his full speed, he would dash past the guards too allow Haretsa to deal with them. Before the pair of scientists could even react, he had already slashed his blade across their stomachs. They were tough, but blood would be drawn as they stumbled backwards. Hmm. One of the two would roll backwards into a portal, disappearing to god knows where. Rather than freaking out and wondering where the hell the man was, the fire mage kept his senses tuned. The hairs on his neck would stand up as he felt a presence behind him, one of magical proportions. With his increased reaction time, it was easy to turn around and smack him aside with the flat edge of his blade. Meanwhile, his companion was forming a rather large amount of poison in his glove covered hands. Gushing purple poison, mixed with a bit of green. Just by the rancid smell, he could tell it was highly toxic. The room began to feel strange with the venomous gas that now began to pour in. Rather than waiting around to find out what would happen, he ignited the poison. Flame God's Crashing Wave. Holding one of the scientists down with his blade, he would lift up his hand. Ripping black flames from under the ground, the wave of them would ignite the poison. Rather than creating a massive explosion, it would ignite the existing poison. Creating a small explosion outwards, the combination of this and his wave of flame bellowing towards the man would knock him against the wall.

Repeatedly punching and smacking with the back of his sword, he would knock out the man he was holding. Walking over to the one knocked back by his own poison, the tapping of his heavy boots was almost startling. Ardere walked ever so slowly, sauntering over to the man. Crouching down, his armor covered body still towered over the man. Pointing the tip of his blade to a very visible vein on his pale neck, his voice was calm. Now. Tell me where to find the man running this operation. The scientist snarled, spitting some blood onto the ground. I'm not telling you shit! Leather covered fingers wrapped around the man's throat, requiring very little pressure to stop his breathing. I don't like torturing people, but I can't say the same for you. Now tell me where this man is, and his name would be nice. Choking and struggling, the man fought for a few moments before conceding to the obviously in control fire mage. Al-Alright! The grip being released, he gasped for air repeatedly. His n-n-name is Mathias. He's down one level and towards the back, but you'll never make it there. Special security is waiting for you. You're far too late, our experiments have already been do- Rather than sitting around and listening to his squabbling, the guild master chose to knock him out. Sighing heavily, his orange eyes looked on towards the men and women being experiment on, prisoners of sorts. Let's get them out of here.
    @Haretsa WC: 537/400 Post: 20/45
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

Spell:

God Force:

Legacy Form:

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 6th January 2016, 6:04 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    21/45

WORDS.
    1008/400
    STATUS.

NOTES.

- Haretsa

Looking upon her prey sprawled out on their backs with a rather menacing look painted upon her features, the cream haired Dragon Slayer cracked her knuckles aggressively as she began to walk forward towards the three men. The man she had dragged through the door quickly sprang to his feet and simply looked at Haretsa for but a moment. He knew all too well that his knives were completely ineffective due to the glowing aura that surrounded the girl, so he immediately began to run full speed down the hallway away from Haretsa. ”Where the hell do you think you’re going?!” one of the other guards called out to him, struggling to get back to his feet after being blasted through the window so forcefully. ”THIS IS WAY BEYOND MY PAYGRADE, I’M GETTIN THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!” he shouted back, which only caused Haretsa’s menacing grin to grow. ”It’s always more fun when they try to run…” she murmured before unleashing another steady stream of flames out of her back; propelling herself down the hallway at alarming speeds and straight for the man who was trying to flee. Once she was near to the man’s position, Haretsa stretched out her right arm and grasped the man by the back of the neck before forcefully driving his face down into the floor. The force of this blow easily broke the man’s nose and rendering the poor fool completely unconscious.

Haretsa slowly pulled the man back up and turned to face the other two, holding their unconscious friend towards them as she slowly proceeded forward down the dimly lit hallway. ”Oh, don’t worry about him. You should be much more concerned about what I’m going to do to you!” she exclaimed, hurling the unconscious body towards the other two as they were standing up before rushing them down. As the body hit the guard on the far left, the remaining one slung his assault rifle off his shoulder and began to unload the magazine down the hall. The bullets were simply standard cartridges, so all they managed to do was bounce harmlessly off of Haretsa’s glowing armor as she closed the distance. Immediately throwing an uppercut with her right arm, Haretsa planted her fist square into the man’s chin; forcing him upward and causing him to drop his weapon to the floor. On his way up, Haretsa quickly grabbed his leg with her right hand and swung the man around; driving him face first into a nearby wall. Quickly switching her hands to keep the fool in place, Haretsa then brought her right foot leg up and slammed her thigh into the back of the man’s neck; causing the wall in that area to crack a bit.

Watching the man’s body slink down to the ground, Haretsa punted his halpless body away as she heard a familiar clanking at her feet. Looking down, her crimson orbs spotted seven grenades at her feet that were ready to blow. The sudden explosion was rather large and shook much of the surrounding area; the remaining guard’s laugh echoing throughout at the site of the glorious fireball. ”How do you like that, ya little witch!?” the man laughed, though his expression changed from joy to one of fear. The fireball quickly began to swirl around as if it were being sucked into a vacuum; revealing Haretsa to be standing there completely unharmed and sucking in the flames with several pieces of shrapnel stuck into her armor. With the flames gone, the young girl let out a rather large belch before turning her attention to the last remaining guard. ”Thank you ma’am, may I have another?” she asked, pressing the jewel in the center of her left bracelet to deactivate the armor and cause all the shrapnel to fall before activating it once more. ”Y-Y-You’re not human… Yo-You’re a bloody demon!!”[/color] the man shouted in fear as Haretsa blasted her way over to the man, wrapping her left hand firmly about his neck before slamming him up against a wall. ”Correction, I’m a dragon.” Haretsa spoke, another menacing smile growing upon her face as she tightened her grip even more; causing the man to struggle for air. ”Yes, watch the life drain from his eyes before you burn their bodies to ashes!” a familiar voice laughed inside of the girls mind, causing her eyes to widen as she blinked somewhat confused. ”W-what? No, they don’t need to die… they’re just hired goons…” Haretsa managed to stutter out. She immediately loosened her grip on the man’s throat and grabbed onto her left arm in pain as a light blue light began to dimly glow from underneath her hand wrap. ”They’re involved with these people you hate, aren’t they? Then of course they deserve to be destroyed!! That’s what your magic is good for. That’s why that guild master of yours gave you the title of Destruction. As my daughter, you were born to destroy, so let loose and do it!!” the voice commanded, ringing loudly throughout Haretsa’s mind as the remaining guard took this opportunity to flee for his life. The light underneath her hand wrap began to glow even brighter, causing Haretsa to slam her left arm defiantly in anger against the wall next to the lab where Ardere and the captive people worth. ”STOP CALLING ME YOUR DAUGHTER!!” she shouted angrily, gripping her left arm even more as the light blue light was now shining rather brightly. It wasn’t exactly intentional, but due to her hatred of the people who worked here and what they had done to her and countless other people; Haretsa knew she was going to have to finally explain to someone about the blood that flowed through her veins. ”I’m gonna have to tell Ardvark about this… it’s too dangerous for me to be here with innocent people around. I don’t wanna end up hurting the people we’re trying to save…” she thought, beginning to tear up at the thought before quickly shaking her head to regain some composure.

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 8th January 2016, 2:24 am

I am the fire
    I am burning brighter
    Roaring like a storm
    And I am the one I've been waiting for
    Screaming like a siren
    Alive and burning brighter

Eyes widening slightly, Ardere guided the civilians down the hall and directed them towards the exit. Head that way and you guys should be safe, I'll make sure to get them back for what they did to you. Take care. The men and women thanked him, before running off back towards the exit. Considering they had taken men out along the way, they should encounter no resistance. Unfortunately before they could continue, the fire mage turned to his partner. Are you alright? She had called out something before, but he wasn't exactly sure what she meant by that. It was possible some sort of psychic or telepathic interference was occurring. If you're good, we need to find Mathias before he escapes. We stopped their experiments and they are sure to be pissed about that. Assuming her response was positive, he would look off down the hall. They had the rest of this level and one more to traverse before this would be over. Grabbing the handle of his crimson blade tightly, alongside his partner, he dashed towards the end of the hall. He could hear men rushing up, apparently there would be resistance before they got downstairs. He was certain that the special security they had mentioned would be coming. They were not special mages, but a certain feeling took over his mind that they were not the strongest enemies that were certain to be encountered.

Raking his blade across the wall, some sparks scattered across the floor before he sighted the company they would be enjoying. A group of men and scientists were coming upstairs, most definitely to intercept them. From what he could tell, the civilians had made it out. Their scent began to fade and the sounds of their foot steps were mere echoes. The opposite could be said for the men dashing his way, as Ardere prepared himself for battle. Hopefully Haretsa was sound of mind, at least enough to fight. You've got this, just clear your mind. Whatever it is, you can overcome it. Now kick their asses as if your life depends on it, because in a way it does. A reassuring smirk crossing his pale lips, the fight had only just begun. Tightening his grip on the blade, a black aura shimmered across his toned pale body. Darkening the color of his skin almost, he had become a dark flame. Inferno Drive. His speed and strength increasing, it was as if a dark blur was rushing down the hall.
    @Hatersa WC: 417/400 Post: 22/45

God Force:

Legacy Form:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th January 2016, 2:24 am

The member 'Fire King Ardere' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Hunt Continues (The Slayer Project job w/ Ardere) - Page 2 NormalMonster The Hunt Continues (The Slayer Project job w/ Ardere) - Page 2 StrongMonster The Hunt Continues (The Slayer Project job w/ Ardere) - Page 2 WeakMonster
    DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 25th January 2016, 4:25 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    23/45
    WORDS.
    690/400
    STATUS.

NOTES.

- Haretsa

”I...Y-yeah, I’ll be fine… Let’s go.” Haretsa responded quietly with a rather shaky nod, following her guild master as he proceeded to dash down the narrow hall leading deeper into the facility. Haretsa looked down at her left arm, the light underneath her hand wrap and gauntlets still shining brightly as the two mages continued onward. ”Am... I the only one who can see this damn light? He didn’t seem to notice it at all… Great, he’d just think I’m crazy if I told him now…” Haretsa thought to herself, seemingly oblivious to the sounds of footsteps headed in her and Ardere’s direction from afar off. She had wanted to warn her Guild Master of the beast that plagued her mind for the sake of the civilian’s safety, but now she wasn’t sure if he would even believe her story. Haretsa had been researching the topic heavily since she had joined Infinity Hydra and the entire concept of Acnologia having any kind of child with someone seemed to be nothing more than a mere fairy tale; one that Haretsa was living out every day of her life. She’d most likely be laughed at if she claimed to be of Acnologia’s bloodline. People’s opinions of her never really bothered Haretsa before, but it seemed to bother her now that it pertained to something that made her a threat to everyone around her.

Being so lost in her own thoughts as her body seemed to move forward on auto pilot, Haretsa didn’t even notice Ardere becoming a blur of black flames as he charged down the hallway at an even faster rate than before. At this point the approaching forces had entered the same long hallway as the two Hydra’s; one of the six men turning into lightning and arcing over the blur of black flames that charged onward. The man reformed behind Ardere, staring at the blur in confusion as he flicked up the hood of his robe. ”Is that one of those freaking intruders?! The hell is with this damn heat?! Ah well, now’s my chance to str-” was all the man managed to blurt out before Haretsa ended up colliding with him; sending them both down to the floor. ”Ow!! Watch where you’re going, ya freakin idiot!” the man exclaimed, as Haretsa pushed herself up off of him. ”S-sorry Ardvark… I was just… lost in thought I guess.” Haretsa quickly apologized, not fully registering just who it was she was talking to.

”Who the hell is Ardvark?” the man asked rather puzzled, standing up and turning to face the woman that had knocked him to the ground. His eyes widened as soon as he saw Haretsa. ”Hazel eyes… cream white hair… Y-You! You’re the one who burnt down our lab in the forest far east of Magnolia ten years ago!!” the man shouted, causing Haretsa to snap back to her full senses. ”We lost a lot of progress thanks to you! It’s taken us nine of those ten years to get back to where we were in terms of research! Now I’m gonna pay you back for what you did to valuable Dragon Riot property you little witch!” he exclaimed, his hands sparking with lightning as Haretsa turned towards the robed male. ”Dragon Riot? Wha-”” was all she could say before she was cut off by a large bolt of lightning in the shape of a dragon’s head gripping her in its maw and slammed Haretsa into the nearby wall before exploding with a violent surge. Thankfully Flect had absorbed most of the damage from the spell, but it still managed to break through a bit of her armor and hurt Haretsa herself. ”Ow… I was asking a question... fucking rude…” Haretsa grunted out, standing to her feet and readying herself. She wasn’t in the best mental shape right now, but she knew she needed to fight; especially since this man knew about what happened to her ten years ago. Her search for this group had been rather fruitless, so she needed to make sure she kept this bastard alive to get whatever information she could out of him.

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 25th January 2016, 9:48 pm

I am the fire
    I am burning brighter
    Roaring like a storm
    Screaming like a siren

Dashing through the hall, several heart beats resounded in his ears. Company was coming, and Ardere readied his sword to deal with them. It was when an arc of lightning moved over his head that he clutched the blade tightly, now realizing exactly what they were dealing with. It was a multitude of enemies, but the one that moved over his head seemed to be stronger than the others. It would be a valuable learning experience for the young dragon slayer to fight him, so he would take on the group of scientists and body guards. You handle that guy, I've got these. The body guards seemed quite scared of the black flaming man before them, likely not wanting to take him on. But it appeared their loyalty to their jobs outweighed their fear, as they charged up lightning in their palm similar to the other mage's, but much weaker. Twirling the crimson blade between his fingers, it was a shame he had to take on the weaker ones, but a valuable lesson was a good one. Dashing forward, he conducted the lightning into his blade as it was shot at him in arcs. Struggling to move, he pushed through it. Gritting his teeth roughly, dragging his feet across the floor, the scientists were in shock that he was moving right through it. Slashing black flames across the hall, the lightning arcs were dispelled. Searing black flames gushed across his blade, engulfing it completely. The once crimson blade was now a black torch of flames, ready to sear right through anything in it's path. Sliding his right leg back, he took a stance before the orb of black flames darted towards the enemies. He was one gargantuan bonfire, swinging wildly yet so precise, bringing his blade right through their lightning. Arc after arc was fired, but he broke right through them with his physical flames. The flames of a god slayer were tough, literally. Dropping low in between strikes, he came at them from multiple angles, showcasing his good footwork. If there was one strange secret about sword fighting, it was that it was all in the footwork. Performing a graceful spin, he slashed right through the two scientists. Scorching their clothes, turning them black with corruption and unholiness, he landed right in front of the bodyguards with their weapons at the ready. They were prepared for a fight, but he could see their hands shake slightly with fear. There was no fear in the fire mage's eyes, only intent to defeat those before him. And that he would do.  

@Zach WC: 431/400 Post: 24/45

God Force:

Legacy Form:

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 8th February 2016, 6:10 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    25/45
    WORDS.
    590/400
    STATUS.

NOTES.

- Haretsa

Haretsa had little time to think to herself as the robed mage charged towards her; lightning crackling down the hallway as he approached with his fist ready to strike. ”Damn he’s fast!” she thought, forced to use her flames to propel her hands up to catch the incoming strike. As the man’s fist met with Haretsa’s palms, flames erupted from the girls back just to keep herself from being driven back from the force of the speed assisted strike. The intense amount of lightning magic coursing around the man’s fist began to overload Haretsa’s armor and surge a bit through her body. Before the man's magic could completely break her armor, Haretsa quickly pulled her knee up to strike him square in the chest. He was too quick however, transforming his whole body into a bolt of lightning to dodge her attack. ”Hah! You’re too damn slow!!” he taunted, dancing around Haretsa as a lightning bolt.

”Turning his body into lightning itself… can normal lightning mages do that or is he a Slayer like me…?” Haretsa thought to herself, her flaming red orbs darting around the room to try and keep an eye on her opponent. He came flying at her from behind with a kick, requiring more flames from Haretsa’s body in order to keep up with the speed and block the attack. ”He’s fast, but his strikes or no where near the strength they should be if he was a Dragon Slayer…” Haretsa surmised as the kick collided with her held up arms. She had sparred with plenty of different Slayer’s to be able to tell the difference in their strength compared to a normal mages. Quickly grabbing onto the man’s leg, Haretsa began to pull the man over her head in order to slam him down to the floor. However, this was met yet again with the man changing himself into a bolt of lightning and getting away. This ability of his was beginning to irritate the cream haired mage quite a bit. If she wasn’t able to counter attack, then she’d just have to land a hit before he could.

Flames began dripping like molten lava from the young Dragon Slayer’s mouth as her eyes followed the darting bolt of lightning around the narrow hallway. The man darted towards her once again for another punch; giving Haretsa her opportunity to strike. ”FIRE DRAGON’S ROAR!!” her voice echoed out followed by a dragon’s violent roar; the tattoo on her back burning red as a violent plume of flames rocketed their way down the narrow hallway. ”OH SHIT!!” the man exclaimed, realizing there was nowhere for him to go as the flames took up the entire hallway. The raging fire blasted into the man on its way down the hall before it erupted violently. Once the explosion had cleared, it was clear to see that the walls of the hallway were severely warped and scorched from Haretsa’s attacks; the man lying on the ground not much different. There were several burn marks on his robes and light burns across parts of his skin; his robes having to have been magical to protect him from worse damage. ”Ow… forget this bitch was a Dragon Slay-” was all the man could utter out before Haretsa rocketed her way towards him, bringing down her leg hard across the man’s neck. Her Roar had hit the man good and she needed to take every opportunity she could to attack him while she could before he ended up turning into lightning once again.

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 9th February 2016, 10:03 pm

I am the fire
    I am burning brighter
    Roaring like a storm
    Screaming like a siren

Bursting forward, Ardere knocked one of the ranged weapons into the air with his foot. Slamming the flat part of his foot into the man's chest, he spun around at such an intense speed, his spinning kick knocked the other two men backwards. The man slung back by his initial kick came right at him with an assault rifle, blasting bullets rapid fire, the fire mage slashed through several of them with his crimson blade, and dodged the rest. He was not fast enough to dodge the bullets themselves, but he could move his body faster than the man could move his gun, and that was one hell of an advantage. Twirling his body, the flames around his pale physique shimmered slightly. Readying his sword, the three men came out letting their fire spray across the room, traversing it like hundreds of fire ants. Heating up his blade once more, the bullets seemed to melt as they hit his blade. Dashing beneath one of the assault rifles, he sliced right through it. Bringing his palm into the stomach of the man wielding the gun, he sent the man right into the wall, leaving a sizable crater. The guild master was beyond S ranked strength, and that was quite evident. Spinning his body at an angle, he hooked the end of the other assault rifle on his boot, and tossed it right into the wall. Slicing through the other gun, he leaped upwards. Knocking the two men on the chin with his feet, they were sent right into the ceiling. The three guards and the scientists were now out of commission. Sliding the blade back in it's leather and wooden sheath, he took a deep breath. They were getting closer to the level they needed to be on, but it had been quite the journey getting down here. Tightening his armor, the orange orbs in his eye sockets shifted their gaze to the fire dragon slayer. He chose not to interfere in the fight, as it would be a good learning experience. While he had been more suited to fight the man, Haretsa had chosen her opponent and she was fully prepared to deal with what came. Leaning up against the wall, a slight smirk crossed his pale lips. There was a sense of passion in the fire dragon slayer, something he admired. Stay safe. He had chosen her as an Ace for a reason, hopefully one he was right about. After, they would find the asshat who was doing this and put him in the ground.

@Zach WC: 427/400 Post: 26/45

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 10:35 pm