Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The legacy continues... Experiment 623: My Name Is...

Ghost
    Ghost

Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : Dickhead
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Time Keeper Power
    Second Skill: Twilight Saga
    Third Skill: N/A

Discussion The legacy continues... Experiment 623: My Name Is...

Post by Ghost 10th September 2019, 10:07 am

It is not a matter of whether one is biased or not. It is really a question of which bias is the best bias with which to be biased. Saying his favorite quotes out loud was a thing of his. He was feeling a little down as well. Having just been turned down for an Ace slot. But this was a good thing for him. But now he knows he is being watched. Now he knows there is a spell aimed at his head at any given time. But for what one might ask? The rules clearly stated take jobs best fit for oneself. This made him laugh quite some bit. "Just how low have Fairy Tail fallen a guild I loved becoming so soft is just stupid. But at last, it keeps us under the reader. But nobody knows it was I who did what was done. That it was I who was the true mastermind. I think I will leave it that way, and that is okay. Right now if I am to regain my land I need to speed up the Majinn project. But something tells me it's a ninety percent chance it will be stopped. But what if I just play the fool it's clear that's what most think I am. Unfortunately, I know more than a fool ever would. Thanks to the former master I will have more chances as well." Ghost would give off a laugh as he looks over at the operation table.

There a large man would lay his body was high for his size. At least fifteen feet in height. How can one person become big? That was a question he was about to find out. Oh but wait looking over kiku data he clearly been to the Twilight Realm. This man was once a rune knight Captain level rank at that. But he was killed for going rogue. But before that, he was once a member of the fallen Grundy Family. This opens his eyes as Ghost was shocked to read such a thing. A man other than himself was here but this man was over one hundred years old. Ghost looked on as he needed more answers. This was going to be a long day for him. A single smile would come out as he looked on. The power to bring one back to life was dark magic if one did not know it.

But that magic was so outlawed but that magic came from the Twilight Realm. It was something, not even the saints understood but oh how one was thinking on using it. Ghost truly was in a sick in the soul himself. After realizing what he truly was it was not something someone would take with a smile. But still, how much time did he really have left. Looking over at the table he would see the man just laying there dead. Will he end up like that. Thinking about all he did up until now was truly a pain yet pleasure. It was ok as Ghost nose started to bleed. This was a sign of his body weakening from dying. But will he just did no he had a mission to complete after all. As he nearly fell to the ground he would catch himself.

Breathing heavily he would lean over on a table. "Fairy Tail I truly have no choice in this matter. I have to do bad things for a good reason. But I promise I will make this up to you all." Ghost would smile as he made his way to his realm.

Wc610

Last edited by Ghost on 25th September 2019, 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ghost
    Ghost

Player 

Character Sheet

Discussion Re: The legacy continues... Experiment 623: My Name Is...

Post by Ghost 11th September 2019, 8:26 am

Walking into his castle more or less wobbling he felt a bit good being in his realm. But he was unwanted here for the time being. A war was going on in one which he could not win in his current state. Or was that just Clockwork will being placed on him. Either way, he has a mission and that was to collect people to collect souls. But he is being watched how could Century test his might if his guild master is watching him. Surely he did some bad things in his life after all. Nobody alive could be an angel. With a grin on his face, he would clean his self up. As he thought long and hard about what he was about to do. Cause trouble in the world to complete a mission. But as Ghost sat there his mind cane to have an idea. Hus clones could cover him quite nicely.

With a smile on his face, he would get dressed putting in his dark mage gear. Ghost had one thing in mind and that was to live. Within moments he would put on his mask to cover his face. His name was simply Brave and Bold. No one there speaks it as laughs at himself. "Now then there is much to do but first I need to gather more people for my Majinn beast. Hopefully, Aven shows up I would love to get rid of him. But maybe it is a good thing he doesn't show in my state I will surely lose."

Meanwhile, the true Ghost Clockwork was watching him. Safe to say he completed his part as well. He was weakened from the battle with the Twilight Gods. Souls were needed to keep him alive. Sending out Century was his best bet given he was his near-perfect creation. The only thing was against was time itself a TimeKeeper best friend and worse enemy. Truly controlling the fake Ghost Ghost would think he planned all of this. But he was doing nothing more the Clockwork bidding. However, Ghost had plans of his own to live by. Soon he would open a portal back to his guild lab. There he was looking at a rune knight of all people. With her short blond hair and her dark armor dress on. This woman held a rank that matched a guild Ace. The look in her eyes was something evil. As she looked him up and down to see his new gear on him.

He too looked at her as a small tension was between the two as he walked passed her. Looking on at the large man lying dead on the table. Soon she would speak to him.  "Don't you think you overdid that mission I gave you Ghost?" Looking through his mask he would turn to her. "I did what the job wanted me to do it is not my doing that your Lt was not up to the task of fighting off my Majinn beast."She looked on at him. "I believe your Master I saw him not too long back. Are you sure no one will discover our deal?" Ghost would nod his head assuring that they are safe. The deal between these two was a good one and nobody was going to mess it up.

Wc568

Last edited by Ghost on 25th September 2019, 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ghost
    Ghost

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Ghost 11th September 2019, 1:37 pm

FlashBack: Two Days Ago

Despite reports of the first attack of strange beast appealing out of nowhere. Another attack took place but instead of one beast, there was three of them. Although weaker they were still a force to be reckoned with and could be hard to defeat. Causing town-wide damage here and there. At least five rune knights lives were taken in this strange attack and a group of low tier wizards met there end as well. But thanks to a Major of the Rune knights the beasts were defeated. Major General Yara Weatherspoon. All was well but even she was at almost as to where these beast have come from. This was truly off but one thing was for sure as long as the Rube Knights and Fairy Tail is here all should be safe.

Present time:

"You see I only do what is told of me. Nothing else nothing more. I answered your call Yara. You were able to test out your luck and I am sure you will do your new promotion justice, my dear girl. But to think I created such beings more or less brought them back from extinction is a feat on is on. I know a lot about most things you know and what I discovered is that everyone has a closet that is better left not open. I am to join the Saints one day there is something there that I need. Yara you should make haste as I still have much to do. I also thank you for telling me of certain rune Knight squads. It will be much easier to locate and take them down now. After all, my Majinn Beast are selling like hotcakes."
    Yara looked at him as she was leaving. "Don't go overboard you not as smart as you think Ghost.".

Smiling at Yara as he left things we're starting to look up for him. His new mission was all the same cause more havoc around the city. This will distract the Rune Knights and Fairy Tail. All should go to plan is what he is thinking right now. Out of all his Majinn Beast. He took only ten with him because that what this Kingpin paid for. "So there is a new guy in town, huh calling himself the Kingpin Of Magic. How odd one would think you would be able to feel his magical powers. But it is like he doesn't have any. To make matters worse he paid top jewel for my Majinn Beast. With the job stating to simply cause havoc around town. This will be quite an odd encounter. I wonder if I should be worried or not?"  

Soon Ghost would make it to the town as of right now he was waiting on the ok to strike.  This was odd for him to attack his own guild town. But the fun of all this is will they catch him or not. But no it's a rather he is doing the town a favor

Wc517

Last edited by Ghost on 25th September 2019, 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ghost
    Ghost

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Ghost 13th September 2019, 6:44 am

Arriving not too far from his strike location. The information he received was simple enough. Not all is what it seems this world is filled with stranger things. Now that was odd but truth be told a lot of strange things has been happening as of late. The Red Light Guild was back in town. Yet they weren't the problem at the moment. The problem led elsewhere and that was the Rune Knights. Not the organization as a whole but a part of it. However, the Kingpin Of Magic wis surely helped him out. Exposure to what was to come. His dream of killing that demon God was starting to come back. It was only a matter of time before he could expose them.

But that was easier said than done as demons we're no joke to fight with. "It all makes perfect sense now." Looking on Ghist was not going to make him self out to be a fool. He looked on as his plan was about to go into action. He would watch as a certain squad of Rune Knights were marching along their route. Unfortunately for them they were being controlled and did not even know it. This was to be expected of a high rank demon. But Ghost had to do what needed to be done. His guild even had wizards saints yet even they was fooled. Yet if he was outed on what he was doing then he would be considered the bad guy. Ghost only had one option and that was to exposed them. But doing so he needed to get the trust of the owls which meant he needed to go dark at least undercover. But he needs to make it look like so. Even still he knew he was going to get in trouble but it was worth it. To get revenge on the demon who killed his clan. It would be worth it all.

Soon as the Rune Knights made their way toward the location he was given. Ghost was all but ready looking on he could see it was about ten of them. Snapping his fingers the Majinn Beast would come forth. Looking on down at them he would smile. Snapping his fingers yet again as the beast went on the attack. Catching the Rune Knights off guard yet again. Ghost would show mo mercy this time around. As the young knights fight as best as they could. Surely they could have done better. As Ghodt jumped down off the building. Soon the Lt of the squad would send out a help signal. They clearly needed it as Ghist made his way toward him. The Majinn Beast were sure to finish off each member as best they could. The Rune Knight used all they could be it was not enough. Clearly it was Ghost who was in control of them and so long as his magic power out ranked others. Then the Majinn Beast would be the same.

Wc503

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 10:54 pm