Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The legacy continues... Experiment 622

Ghost
    Ghost

Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : Dickhead
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Time Keeper Power
    Second Skill: Twilight Saga
    Third Skill: N/A

The legacy continues... Experiment 622 Empty The legacy continues... Experiment 622

Post by Ghost 8th August 2019, 4:29 am

He was here inside the hidden laboratory of fairy tail. It was so dark so cold. Ghost could hardly believe what he was seeing. The metal steps were a thing down here. Who would have guess Fairy Tail had a secret lair such as this? The smile on his face would not and could not leave. It was all in good Justice and that justice being science. This was no joke besides how could one joke at something like this. Ghost had a lot to do and I do mean a lot. He was about to get that much closer to discovering the All Spark Of Magic. This place was left by his former master a man who too was known for his science.

Ghost would look on as he went looking for the lights and stumbled upon a computer of some sort. Slowly, but surely he would walk towards it. Looking on he would slowly touch it. With his guild mark showing it would scan it. Soon enough it would say welcome to him. Powering up a tear would nearly fall from his eye like an angel from grace. Looking at his hands as it was shaking in fear. Only Ghost knew what was in store for him. He laughed out loud as he walked into the lab picking up things and whatnot. Viewing them learning them it was all amazing to him. Soon enough time would go pass as Ghost found notes left this was most needed indeed, for now, he had the power of the former master in his hands.

Within the notebook, certain experiments were left unfinished. This was starting to become even more deadly than before. Dark experiments at that a few light ones. But the ones to push his mind we're the best ones. That fell under the dark side of thing. The Lagoon Project would be his first one to try and complete. Its main context is to turn people into mindless Lagoon beast. This was odd as Lagoon beast was native to the Twilight Realm. Could it be that the former master has once been there before? From the data files, it appeared so. But how just how did he get there and back.

Ghost would give a big smile as he would start the project off. To find the core of this said magic would be amazing in itself. After all, he was on a job to do just that. Find a way to to create a monster army for a certain someone. At first, this tab Ghost was just going to go get goblins from his land. But this would fare much better. Smiling as he looked at the black gloo like stuff. It was nearly complete but was missing a key part to it. Ghost would smile as he looked on at all the data on the Laloon project. "If I did not know any better I would say he is trying to recreate the Laloon beast. But he tried to make them out of the earth land folk. Looks like all this needs is a little of my royal DNA and then boom. I would have completed what he could not. This will be epic indeed. But first I will need to gather more test subjects at once."

Wc554
    Ghost
    Ghost

Player 

Character Sheet

The legacy continues... Experiment 622 Empty Re: The legacy continues... Experiment 622

Post by Ghost 20th August 2019, 11:59 am

Soon he would go out and return with over fifty people. Most were not willing to be a test subject. However, Ghost was quick to kidnap people the chance he got. It was all good as he was in disguise at the time. The night had helped him out even more than one would think. Going back to the lab Ghost would send the people to his realm as to cover it up. Soon he would only keep about five of them out. Taking the frat person whose magic level was on the low side of things. Ghost would take the person and strap him down to the table. Looking on at the gloo and the needle Ghost would smile. As he injected the gloo inside man. He needed to see how the DNA booster would work at first hand. How crazy it was as the man started to scream in pain. Soon he began to foam at the mouth. As white like gloo came out of his mouth.

Ghost watched on as this happens looking on as black fur started to cover the man body. A smile would come across his face as he saw this. Soon a white mask would form from his face. The man was turning into a Majin beast. As he grew and size Ghost could do nothing but laugh at this. Soon the man magic power would increase. But steam would start to come off of him. Ghost watched this and began to record the data of it all. The way things were moving was very epic to Ghost. Using such a thing to create life from life. It is almost like birth in a way but just wasn't a stage to it. Speeching of stages this looks like it was taking time. This looks like it will need more time. Soon the man body reaches a breaking point as it was now a Majinn monster.

Ghost looked on as the beast tried to stand up only to fall down. Ghost would watch this as the beast would start to shake at a rapid paste. Soon the beast body would start to steam as Ghost smiled at this. Looking on it would scream clearly from the pain it was going through. Soon his scanners would indicate that its magical powers were increasing yet decreasing at the same time. This was without a doubt something to study. Just one more thing to ride home about. But if it was for a great cause this will be just pure perfect. Ghost looked on as the majinn started to stop moving. Soon it would flat line as Ghost recorded all that it was.

Looking at the first majinn beast it was a mild success story. Seeing what the last guild master was doing and went through was a very good learning experience for him. Looking on he would start to clean up the test subject zero zero one. He knew his work was cut out for him

Wc501
    Ghost
    Ghost

Player 

Character Sheet

The legacy continues... Experiment 622 Empty Re: The legacy continues... Experiment 622

Post by Ghost 28th August 2019, 9:10 am

Most illustration of a story usually ends with its main point of view in a happy place. But then there are stories where such things feel truly impossible to garb a whole of. Ghost looked on as he was cleaning up the first wave of his Majinn project. This was to be expected he made a lot of progress on doing such a thing. His former guild master had many views in doing this. But this was something all on its own. This will be the most fun for him to continue in his seed. But one could only ask was this a good thing in the light of day? Most likely it was not but that was ok for him. His work was not light not dark it just was science.

The magic behind the universe most powerful tool was something indeed. Ghost has a very vast mindset on such things. Taking his time as he took another human being this time a female. He would set her up on the table. She was clearly in a panic state but she was ranked as a B class wizard. However, she lost in quick fashion to Ghost. That's it just what it is in this magical world. Only those with power are the ones who make or break the rules. Taking his gloo he would walk up to her. The look of fear in her eyes was a sad yet pitiful one indeed. Bumpy this road was going to be for her as he looked on at her. Soon she would start to shake and shake and shake even harder.

It was all for glory or maybe he just wanted to view just how many it would take. You know to take to see his project come to the light. It was then when the female white mask came about. He would see this as the black fur started to form. It was all too real for him. The blood pumping in his heart was something else. But Ghost was willing to do what needed to be done. The core behind the Majinn project will be of great use. To create an army that completely bow down to someone is a feat of its own. Her screaming would soon start to turn into a hollering type sound. Ghost would notice this. Taking a recording down of it all. Just how much of a change would or could no should go through? An even bigger question that needs to be addressed and soon. Ghost truly was at a loss for it all.

Looking on at her He would smile as she was now the beast. A majinn beast to say the least. Ghost looked on as this time he added some of his own blood to the gloo recipe. This was so it won't knock down the DNA of anyone who injects it into their system. Ghost looked on as the majinn beast was simply looking amazing. A very big smile came over his face.

Wc506
    Ghost
    Ghost

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Ghost 3rd September 2019, 9:24 am

The Majinn beast stood a whopping ten feet tall. This was the most expensive taste for Ghost as he nearly completed the experiment he was given. Smiling on at the beast it would look at him as he looked at it. Its magical power was high for a new breed. But could it fight will it do good for him? His job depended on it after all. Ghost would look on as he opens his portal. Smiling at a group of low tier rune knight he would order the beast to go through it. This was about to get good like really good. Seeing as his beast was at the sixty-five percent mark of the competition rate. Ghost looked on as he made a phone call. He was calling his job giver to tell them to watch the show.

Soon after a few rings, the phone would pick up. Ghost would smile through the phone call as a multitude of voices would answer the call. "So I believe I solved your lack of soldiers problem. Watch and learn as will expect my payment." Ghost would smile as he hung up the phone. It was now showtime. The majinn beast appearance out of the blue had the rune knights on edge as Ghost smiled at the look of their reactions. The beast would quickly go to work as the rune knights attacked her. The beast sex was determined by the sex of the human in question of it's creation. That was a no brainer in itself. Ghost would smile as the beast picked up one of the rune knights taking off his arm in the process. This was just getting too good as he looked on. The beast would roar as the nearby people started to run for three lives. The rune knights were being overpowered and that was a good thing a very good thing. Seeing as not even ten of them could match his creation in power.

But to be fair they were not the top dogs of that group in question. But still, it was amazing to watch. The beast started to show glimpses of it's body development of magic as well. As the ice was starting to come from its body. Ghost would watch this as it was ending its last knight. "Perfect you see soon this world will be full of your kinda kind of new breed of power. The strength of the world. It is changing and I will be the cause of that such change." He looked on as the beast started to make it's way around the south side of town. Ghost would soon arrive from his portal. He was now on top of the roof of a nearby building as he started. To take note of the beast behavior beyond his command. The beast would roar as loud as it could as a top rank rune knight appeared. Ghost would look on at this and smile.

Wc504
    Ghost
    Ghost

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Ghost 3rd September 2019, 11:36 am

The rune knight Lt was looking on at what had just happened to his squad. This did not sit right with him as he was clearly in raged. But Ghost simply watched on as his Majinn beast did what she did best and that was to destroy all in her way. Ghost looked on as the two clashes in a fight. Meanwhile, his employers were pleased with what they were seeing. Ghost looked on as the Lt was starting to put up a fight against the Majinn beast to his shock but it could not be helped. Ghost would slowly walk down to get a better view of things. The Lt was putting up quite the fight seeing as he was an experienced fighter he should put up a fight.

The Lt was using firebase magic. Seeing as his first we're on fire. Hitting the Majinn beast doing epic damage to the beast. Ghost looked on as this was new to him and needed to be updated on his part. Soon the Majinn beast would grab the Lt slamming him to the ground. Proving that the majinn beast strength was stronger than the rune knights Lt strength was. He looked on as the beast was starting to give out. Ghost database just about complete to begin with. Now all there was to do was brand this new beast. As it roared through the town streets more rune knights would start to show up. Ghost would see this from afar as he left to go back to the lab.

Soon enough the majinn beast would be defeated as Ghost added the data to his databook. Things went more than well as he started working on his data. With a big smile on his face, he was about to become a very powerful man. "Slowly but surely my plans had come together but I see now I must fly under the influence of my guild and even worse magic council. I shall stay with the light side as not to draw anything more than good press. But if I keep this someone is sure to take notice of it all. Now that my employer has seen what I can do. One of the only things I need to do is rank even higher on the charts. But to truly get the hang of things I must form a team with someone." Ghost would soon leave the lab to go back to the fight sight. Looking on he would see the remains of his majinn beast. It truly was left in ashes.

The Lt would eye Ghost as Ghost did the same to him. The two clearly had the wrong idea of each other if not the right one. Ghost would soon leave ss the Lt would follow him. This was odd but the Lt swears he saw Ghost there at the fight looking over it from a rooftop. This was not going to be easy to explain so Ghost decision was to flee the sight at once. But still, the rune knight was a pest to him. He needed to get rid of him and fast. Ghost would watch as the rune knight cane closer to him only for the two to stop and the back alleyway. Ghost would turn to look at him as the rune knight Lt was clearly pissed. "Fairy Tail huh I don't know what game y'all wizards playing but I do not trust yall one bit. Incant prove it yet but y'all truly our devils in the form of angels. Within the time I shall expose I'll die what y'all truly are." Ghost would smile as he heard of all this.

Putting his hand in a prayer-like stance as his portal opens up. "Whatever do you mean? We only do what we are told after all we are fairies by nature." The rune knight Lt was not having it as he got even angrier."You really think you can fool me huh ok then I guess I truly have to use that card if need be. But don't think for a second I have given up on your past deeds. After all y'all used to be a dark guild so yeah there is that and you can't just overlook the pass." Ghost would give a round of applause to the rune knight Lt. "You truly right follow me I will show you what we really are that is if you truly want I know." Ghost would give a smile as he told him that soon he walks through his portal.

The rune knight Lt would look on as fire enters his eyes he would follow him in. Soon the two would arrive in the lab of fairy tail. The rune knight Lt was in a bit of a shock to see such a thing. Not even a word came out of his mouth, as he saw people being held down strapped onto the tables. Ghost would smile as he enjoyed the man look on his face. Ghost would remain as still as snow as he quirky and quietly made a blade out of shadow magic. Looking at the rune knight Lt he would smile. As the rune knight Lt started to walk around he didn't even think to look at Ghost. "So this is fairy tail true nature huh. Just a lot of nobodies. I swear on my pride I will report you all and end this." Ghost would soon walk towards the rune knight soldier. "Did you know that there was a rat on the magic council did you? Truth be told I believe that they know already." Soon Ghost would swing his shadow blade at him.

Trying to sneak an attack the rune knight Lt was smart enough to know what Ghost was planning. Jumping back he would turn to him. With a first full of fire the rune knight clash with Ghost. The two would fight back and forth as Ghost was looking on. Not truly planning on letting him leave here alive. That was never the plan no it was not. As Ghost knew he needed someone with more power to truly test his Majinn creation might. The rune knight Lt could be just that. But first, he needed to get him well away from all of this laboratory gear. Smiling soon Ghost would summon his twilight realm sucking the two inside of it. Now more grown-up his appearance looked mighty different from before.

Being a timekeeper his body tends runtime leap but how old was he now. He appeared to be in his early- it did not matter. Ghost only had one thing in his head and that was to push the boundaries of silence and magic. So going back to the original version of such a thing is a must. Some might think it is inhuman but most will agree. That without it life as a whole is useless. This is what he lived for this is what life is all about.

The rune knight was starting to lose slowly but surely as the twilight realm gives Ghost the edge in most combating fights. His only option now is to quit and just give up because if he doesn't it will only end badly for him. Soon enough Ghost would release his world as the rune knight fell to his knees. That was all she wrote as he was no match for Ghost to began with. Soon Ghost would freeze time as he took the gloo he would then inject it inside the rune knight Lt. Slowly but surely he it would take it's effect on him. Ghost would laugh at this as he started time again. The Rune knight was trying with all his might to not turn into a majinn beast. But it was for nothing as Ghost laughed at him. A sinister grin cane across his face he would kick the man down. Soon the effect started to take its place as Ghost decision was to record it all so he did. Nothing brings him more joy than to achieve something he worked so hard for. This was the beginning of a long line of work. Such a thing could not have gone better than today for him.

He looked on at the making beast now better than ever. He was just getting started soon he would place the beast inside of a large tube as a means to study him more. Patients are the key to his science and if too many people go missing than things will get hot for him. But for now, he will smile at another job well done. The only thing left for him to do is become more of a threat but how can he d such a thing on the low.

Wc1506

Total wc 3571

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:09 pm