Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A New Experiment

Masha
    Masha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyria
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 269,157

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Satan Sound Slayer
    Second Magic: Foedus Pares
    Third Magic:

A New Experiment  Empty A New Experiment

Post by Masha 16th January 2021, 11:16 pm

Masha skipped down the street. She was decked out in full Dies Irae regalia. Only with one addition, where she'd placed a satchel snug against her back. Within it were several notebooks. There was a hope this would be a fruitful expedition. If not... Masha could always draw pretty pictures. The way the bodies of dark mages came apart made excellent diagrams of what not to do in her experiments.

Scents wafted toward her. There her prey was. Many of them were crowded nearby. A smile curled her lip. Excellent. She skipped into the alleyway. The dark mages were leaning or sitting against each wall. Most had a neon green snake head guild symbol. Exactly who she was looking for. She'd have to reward Simon. He'd led her right to them. "Hiya, everybody! Could all of you kindly stand up, put your hands on the walls and let me kill you? Or better yet make a contract with me so you can help loads of other people!"

The dark mages pushed off the walls. A few retrieved weapons. Other ignited spells. All of them were laughing. Masha smiled demurely. She knew what they saw. A waif of a girl, red hair, curvy figure in the uniform of an enemy. Little threat to their numbers and power. Her magic sensory passed over the group. Mostly D and C ranks in this group. 2 B ranks, most likely the overseers of this area. Masha didn't let a frown unveil her disappointment. Such low ranking mages would be useless for her experiments. Their bodies couldn't take the stress.

The guild of Snake's Venom was her goal. All of them, to be used in her experiments. Hell, perhaps Dies Irae wasn't the best place for her anymore. Her memories, the reasons she'd joined, were gone. Justice only mattered when one had a reason for it. Masha wasn't so sire she was doing things for justice anymore. Her experiments were to better understand herself and provide improvement to those who needed it.

The dark mages had attacked while she was lost in her own head. Their attacks landed harmlessly. Weapons broke against her skin. Her uniform was barely even scuffed. Masha blinked looking at the group around her. They had stopped attacking, breathing heavily. Definitely not correct material for her experiments. Masha clucked her tongue at them. "Pity, none of you will do. Would the rest of you like to try? Particularly those in the back? Yes, you two with the stronger magical ability" A few had held back while this group attacked. The redhead figured they hadn't thought they needed to attack.

"Hey!" One of the current attackers protested. Masha rolled her eyes. Reaching out, she flicked his forehead. His head exploded. The other idiots' eyes widened. Why it hadn't dawned on them earlier, she couldn't tell. Too late. Masha bounced, moving quickly. Her fists jabbed out. Bodies flew or flew apart. Ten dark mages, dead. Masha made a face. She rolled her shoulders, and shook herself. She hated getting her hands dirty like that.

The other weaklings were backing away. Masha sighed. That didn't help her eliminate this dark guild. "Baron? Will you take care of this?" A handsome man in a blue suit appeared beside her. He swept into a low bow. "As you wish, milady. I will take care of the rabble." He said imperiously. Masha favored him with a smile. A touch of red came to his pale cheeks. "Let me deal with the two in the back. This isn't all the trash I wish to clean up today." The vampire nodded. Then he turned menacingly toward the dark mages.

Masha walked through the ensuing chaos. The mages screamed. Lord Caius snarled as he sank his fangs and claws into them. The doctor didn't spare any of it a glance. She knew what Caius did to his victims. Her interest was captured by the two standing at the back. Both had finally stepped from the shadows. They were prepared for battle.

The first was decked in silver. A circlet crowned his head and a trenchcoat of silver adorned his shoulders. A sword and shield were clenched in his fists. Masha thought she could see a chain wrapped around his waist as well. The female sported living flame on her arms, legs and it seemed to make up her hair. Masha smiled slowly. This duo was a nice defense, offense couple. Better yet, the female seemed to have unique physiology. Perfect experiment material.

WC: 753

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Masha - Bank - Sound Satan Slayer (Primary) -Foedus Pares (Secondary)

A New Experiment  Keymasha
    Masha
    Masha

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

A New Experiment  Empty Re: A New Experiment

Post by Masha 27th January 2021, 10:17 pm

The living flame rushed forward first. Masha smashed her fists together. Black gauntlets formed around her hands. A ruby heart gleamed on the back of both. A click of her fingers had a scroll unfurling above Masha's head. The female gathered flames in her hands. The redhead grinned slowly. How did she do that? Magic? Or was it a biological function? Perhaps a mixture of both. The slayer let her magic flow through her body, increasing her speed. As her opponent attacked, Masha slid past the blow. Before she could counter, however, a wall of silver separated the two of them. The redhead frowned. She glanced at the man wreathed in silver. Was his function to protect her back? Were they a seamless duo? Or was there something else at play?

Fire slammed into her side. Masha growled. The fire hadn't hurt but it had scorched her uniform. Her momentary distraction had lent aid to her opponents. A flawless duo in that case. She'd have to either overpower them or outwit them then. Overpowering them would be a waste of magic. There was an entire guild to take care of. Two middle men weren't worth her MP drain. The three spells she'd cast so far had to be her limit. At least until more of Snake's Venom showed up. The redhead dipped spinning low. The movement took her under another strike from the flame maiden. Masha's hand was wrapped in restraining silver when she went to attack. Her foot lashed out instead. The fire girl cried out when an audible crack rent the air.

Masha kept up her momentum. She hopped a bit, throwing her weight behind her next punch. The silver came again. The redhead smiled widely. It was a nasty expression of success. Her hand tore through the spell to collide with the woman. The living fire woman was thrown into the wall of the alley. "Interesting combo. Silver and Fire. Tell me, is the silver a symbiote or merely an expression of your magic?" Masha asked as she straightened. The flame lady was on her hands and knees. Not quite out for the count. "It's no matter. I'll pull the answer from your lips during our sessions. Please, give up. I don't wish to damage or accidentally kill you." Both dark mages scowled at her. Their response came in twin magical strikes.

The redhead laughed, vanishing as the magic passed through her space. She reappeared behind the silver mage. Fists slammed into his sides. Her foot swept across his legs. He ended up in a heap at her feet. A tentacle manifested around her wrist. Masha snapped it against the man repeatedly. His cloak of silver fell apart as pink explosions erupted from the points of impact. He covered his head with his hands. Small shields of silver formed on his forearms. The redhead scoffed but held her attack. A fireball careened toward her. Masha's outline blurred. She moved swiftly from wall to wall to stand before the fire woman. "Poor choice. You knew he was finished, didn't you? Or do you lack intelligence?"

Fists flew rapidly. The living flame lady was pummeled into the ground. Masha only relented when the woman begged for mercy. Before Masha could capitalize, silver needles struck her shoulder. The redhead looked over her shoulder. Rage burned in her eyes. How dare he rob her of this moment? The woman was about to break. "Caius? Are you finished?" The vampire appeared at her side. He bowed his head slightly. Masha pointed toward the silver mage. The man was barely standing. Blood coursed down his face and his clothes were torn. The redhead lamented not getting a contract out of him sooner. "Restrain him." The vampire bowed again before vanishing. Masha turned back toward the living flame female.

"I'll offer you a choice." She said sweetly. The redhead crouched down. Red power gathered in her hand. A scroll unfurled in her hand. A quill appeared on the ground near the woman. "Sign this contract and I'll let you live. Refuse, I'll kill you slowly, displaying you for your comrades as an example." Masha smiled innocently, her head cocked. The woman looked up with defiance in her eyes. It lasted for a moment. There was something deep in Masha's eyes that terrified the woman. Not to mention the corpses of her subordinates spread across the alley way. Masha had commanded the creature which had wrought the destruction. The flame lady gulped audibly. Her fingers curled around the quill. Muffled screaming reached Masha's ears. She checked over her shoulder. The silver mage was encased in ice. His wide eyes were locked on the flame woman. Clearly, he didn't want her to sign. Masha smiled at him. The quill descended. Blood forged the signature. Masha's smile returned to her nearest acquisition. "Excellent. I'll see you in my lab, my dear." The contract caught fire as Masha grabbed it. The woman screamed as she disappeared.

WC: 829
    TWC: 1582

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Masha
    Masha

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Masha 7th February 2021, 8:56 pm

With one contract secured, Masha turned to regard the silver mage. Perhaps she should kill this one to send a message. Unfortunately, it would be a waste of materials. Her research would suffer if she allowed this one to die without even trying. Besides, he had information she needed. The redhead moved toward the man. Slowly. Seductively. Caius' face could have been carved from ice. She never understood why the vampire did that. The silver mage scooted back from Masha, whimpering. Her seductive walk apparently needed some work. She crouched next to him, lightly picking up his right hand.

[color=hotpink]"You have two choices here. Acquiesce to all my questions, give me satisfactory answers, and you'll live. Do not and -" She squeezed his hand. The man screamed as his bones crunched together. Masha made it clear this amount only encompassed a small portion of her full strength. "I'll shatter every one of your bones to puddin' before I kill you." The pressure in his hand eased. The man was already babbling rapidly. All of it happened to be nonsense. Masha held up her free hand. His words cut off. Not by any spell but because of the power she held over him. The feeling filled her with intoxication. She loved it, craved more of it. The feeling was probably dangerous for a member of Dies Irae.

A purr entered Masha's voice. "I want you to tell me where the main headquarters of Snake's Venom is. Along with the locations of all teams like yours, with a strength of B or higher. If you cannot provide the information, point me toward someone that can." The redhead tapped her finger against her lips. What else was there? Oh, right. "Then you'll sign a contract with me. Remember, fail to answer or lie and..." The man gasped as she gave his hand a light squeeze. Masha gave him a toothy smile.

The information came flowing from the man. The SV's gang leadership were smart people. They made sure the lower ranking teams didn't have much information. It seemed the B rank teams were spread out among the territory. Each group of five teams reported to a team of four or five A ranks. Those A ranks reported to an S rank or two and those S ranks reported to the head Snake himself. Masha clicked her nails on the pavement. The information came faster. He spouted the locations of his group of B ranks. In addition, he gave her the safe house where his commanding A rank team holed up. They'd know the location of HQ. He was sure of it. Masha watched the man get more and more hysterical. She kept a demure smile as she proffered a contract. His hand shook but he managed to sign it. Masha made him vanish in a sparkle of gold.

The smile and her calm demeanor dropped from her face. What in the blasted heavens? Who had decided to make such a convoluted hierarchy? Tear down the stars and make the skies bleed, this foray to grab materials had been a simple job! Eliminate a gang and grab materials in the meantime. Who had given her this faulty information? She'd strangle them the next time she found them! Masha surged to her feet. Caius took a step back. He was already bent into a bow. The motion shook the redhead. Anger didn't accomplish anything right now. She had people to hunt down. A gang to dismantle.

"Aodhfin, Mercedes, Dewi, Ami, Come to me." Masha said softly, threading her magic into her words. The power of the contracts pulsed out into the world. Portals opened as her servus answered the call. Each appeared humanoid except for a long sinuous shape. Masha stepped up to the green reptile, her hands instinctively reaching forward. Bright white teeth flashed as the dragon snarled. The redhead flinched back, a hurt expression in her eyes. Mercedes hadn't ever reacted like that before. A whining sound came from the dragon a moment later. "I'm sorry, Masha." She said, pushed her head against the slayer's stomach. "I can smell blood and it makes me hungry, irritated." Masha smiled slowly, rubbing the dragon's head. Mercedes had just hit her teenager years. Certain instincts were hard to shake. "It's alright, Mercedes. You couldn't help it." Then she looked around the circle. Aodhfin had adopted the visage of a lean man. His features were sharp. Fire flickered through his orange locks. Dewi looked like a biker chick. She was decked in leather, chewing gum and sported a head of long brilliant purple hair. Ami appeared as a normal girl. She wore torn jeans and a long sleeved blouse. Her hands were hidden inside. Blonde hair was pulled into a ponytail.

Masha offered each a smile. The time restricted anything more. It wouldn't take long for runners to alert the gang to this massacre. "I grant you the power of Contract. You'll eliminate all at the locations I send you to other than those of B rank or higher. Attempt to contract them. Kill them if you fail and send them to the lab if you succeed." Masha turned to each and rattled off a location including Caius. The vampire, Ami and Aodhfin slapped a hand over their chests as a salute and left. Dewi and Mercedes merely inclined their heads. From a dragon, that was enough of a sign of respect. The redhead turned toward the final destination. She'd channel her rage. A team of A ranking assholes were about to meet a crimson missile of anger.

931/2513

Masha
    Masha

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Masha 7th February 2021, 10:33 pm

The Snake's Venom leaders were smart. Masha had to give them that at least. The safe house didn't stand out in the slightest. The outside had a dilapidated look. Flanked on either side by sagging structures, Masha half expected it all to fall over. The water damage had seeped into the foundation, leaving a clear grimy line across the buildings of the street. Fire must have ravaged the roofs, leaving holes and burn damage. It looked perfectly abandoned. Too perfect. The redhead's sharp eyes could pick out shapes moving through the holes in the walls. The silver mage hadn't been lying then.

Masha approached the door. Her arm shot out, knuckles connecting. A burst of pink energy shot out. The worn door vanished. Dust showered around Masha's form as she stepped through the doorway. Two shapes moved from the shadows. They barely registered on her magic sensory. A pulse shot from her. The shapes were tossed aside. Unconscious. The pulse repeated as the slayer advanced toward the stairs. Anybody below B rank should be knocked unconscious. Masha supposed she could take them. Fodder was always good for her more... vigorous experiments.

The constant pulsing brought attention. Two dark shapes dropped through a hole in the floor above. B ranks. Masha smiled slowly. Now she was getting somewhere. The leaders here had realized the threat warranted a tough response. Her knee came up. Her target wasn't expecting an attack. His breath whooshed from his lungs. His partner wreathed their hand in lightning. Masha deflected the target into her victim. He hit the floor spasming. Masha hit the partner in the stomach. Magic radiated off her fist. The explosion threw the female back. Her head smacked the wall. Not quite enough. Masha followed up with a one two combo. For good measure, the red haired woman smashed her opponent's head back into the wall. Out.

Masha checked the other B rank. That lightning shot had done a number. A swift kick to the head knocked that one out too. Lucky. She'd been underestimated. Severely underestimated since her opponents had assumed surprise would be enough. The redhead flexed her legs. Up and through the hole her attackers had entered through. Bad idea. Two more teams stood at the ready. Ah, now she understood. The first team was to weaken. A sacrifice to drop the opponent through attrition. These teams were ready. Fire slammed into her back. Her vision exploded into white. At the same time, Masha felt an enhanced punch sink into her chest. Before she could counter, wind sliced into her side. The fist disappeared in that moment of hesitation. Too fast. Enhancement? Theirs or their partners. The redhead didn't have time to let her eyes clear. The fire had flared, blinding her like a flashbang. She was at a complete disadvantage.

Her impulsive behavior had led her into a trap. One filled with B ranking mages no less. Masha closed her eyes. Her nose would have to suffice. The smell of ashes along with a crisp scent of mint sat behind her. Fire and wind mages, a team most likely to play off each other. The scent of old blood and that of spice sat before her. No clues to their magic in their scents. They'd have to go first. Masha summoned her shield. She couldn't rely solely on her strength now. A sharp spike came from one of the scents before her. Adrenaline or use of magic. Her shield came up. A cry touched her ears along with a metallic clang. The attacker must have almost shattered his hand. Masha reached forth and shot a small ball of sound. Another cry sounded. This one sounded... false. Like something to throw her off track.

The redhead stepped forward. She struck out with her shield. Another metallic clang and a cry. Illusion? Masha's eyes snapped open. Her vision was clear. Her strikes had missed by a mile. There hadn't been even a hint of resistance on the shield. Her eyes helped fill out the scene. The hallway looked empty. Illusion then, plus enhancement. Masha focused on her other senses. The mages behind her were preparing a big spell. A union raid? Interesting, she hadn't seen many of those. The mages before her were merely a diversion. The redhead leaped backwards. The ambush teams cried out as Masha fell into the hole. She'd invalidated their entire plan.

The redhead hit the ground running. Four thuds eventually echoed behind her. Masha smiled, turning on her heel. "Boom." A thin bar of pink fired from her outstretched finger. It sliced into all four mages. Masha blinked. She hadn't expected them to run in a line. It was an idiotic response when chasing prey. She didn't let the opportunity pass. Another spell pulsed down the hallway. The four mages collapsed, unconscious. The redhead frowned as she regarded their bodies. What had possessed them to attack like that? They were well balanced, strong teams. Both should have been more than a match for an A rank mage. Both together should have given her a hard time. Masha wished she had time to investigate.

The redhead turned on her heel. The A ranking assholes had to be somewhere above. The building wasn't too large. Not more than four or five floors unless there was sub levels. Masha reached deep into her magic. Her shattered pieces stretched forth. The magic burst from the slayer. It moved swiftly through the house. Pings of life came back rapidly. Her magic sensory pulled with the magic. None of the people here were A rank. Had the whole thing been a mere ambush trap? The redhead pulled the magic back into herself. No. There must be sub levels or another trick to this safe house. She just had to figure out what that trick was.

972/3485

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:42 pm