Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Boot Camp (Dmitry, Kateri)

Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hati
    Experience : 8952

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature spirit Invocation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Boot Camp (Dmitry, Kateri) Empty Boot Camp (Dmitry, Kateri)

Post by Benjamin 31st October 2015, 9:04 pm

Job Description:

It was a sunny day in the city of Era and in the Rune Knight training center, a certain gray-haired mage was looking over some new recruits. Dmitry wasn't exactly a fan of the council, though he wasn't their enemy either. Apparently, there was a large influx of new recruits recently and the knights simply didn't have the time or resources to train them all. As such, he was hired to assist in today's training, the new trainers being prepared during that time.

"You have to be kidding me," some punk said out of line, a very poorly made decision. "We're not even getting trained by an actual Rune Knight? This blo-". The imbecile was cut short by Dmitry suddenly and instantaneously appearing directly before him, bashing his forehead into the recruit's nose shortly after. As the loud-mouth held his now broken schnoz, Dmitry looked around at the others in the group.   

"Anybody else feelin' smart?"
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Angel
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

Boot Camp (Dmitry, Kateri) Empty Re: Boot Camp (Dmitry, Kateri)

Post by Azurius Tade 31st October 2015, 9:38 pm

It was a rare occasion, but for once Kateri felt like leaving her weapons at the guild hall. She was passing through Era, getting a few things for later missions when she'd noticed a small group of men standing in a rather sloppy formation. It was moments later a man in a black trench coat, with grey hair walked out, and moments after that, that he'd waltzed up to one of them and rammed his head into the man's nose. Kateri gave a slight smile at the sight of the mage, and motioned for Shadow to take her down to have a bit of fun with whatever he was doing. Upon landing, Kateri heard one of the younger more... energetic men making a whistling sound at her, making her wish she'd decided to wear her cloak this time. She strutted over to the man who'd made the sound, giving her snow white hair a flick as she passed some of the others who were withholding their comments. Stopping in front the male, Kateri figured it all out pretty quickly, Dmitry was here to train them, and Kateri was going to give them an incentive to not screw up. It was lightning fast, and cold to the touch as Kateri's knee impaled the man's pelvis and ice began forming on the injured scrotum. The man fell to the ground, holding his crotch with both hands while crying an ocean. "Start doing pushups." she said with a devilish, cold, and unforgiving voice. The man merely whimpered, and was rewarded with a boot to his shoulder, causing a small popping sound to be heard. "I SAID DO PUSHUP YOU SHIT!" she shouted, all the other men in the row Kateri was standing in front immediately fell to the ground sweating, and began doing pushps in unison, including the man she'd knee'd who was crying while doing his punishment-ups. "Hey uncle K!" she shouted with a grand smile. She walked over, neglecting to tell the men they could stop. "Mind if I lend a hand?" she asked, seeming a bit too happy to help. 

Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 31st October 2015, 9:59 pm

Dmitry glanced over at his younger friend and smirked a bit; she was having way too much fun.

"Long as you don't mind helpin' without pay, you're welcome to it." He said before looking at the men doing push-ups. "Hear that, folks? My friend here is gonna be joining me today in kickin' your asses into shape. Now stop with the push-ups already n' get on your feet! We got work to do!" The men immediately stopped their pushing up with looks of confusion on their faces, their instructor in front of them once more. "Now then, you're here to learn the basics of wielding and defending against magic. The first thing about magic that you maggots need to learn about magic is that you cannot and will not ever control it. It's a power beyond any one human. all you can hope to do is benefit from it. Try to dominate this power and I promise you'll regret it. Much like a loaded gun, this power can hurt and kill you. Keep that respect in mind, and you might just make it past the next year."

Dmitry could still remember when Hati taught him all this.
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Angel
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 31st October 2015, 10:33 pm

Kateri moved through the group, making sure each element was keeping their eyes forwards. That is... until she came across a single woman. She was a blonde with a confounded look about her, nervously forcing her eyes to stay fixated on the back of the head of the man in front her. "You." Kateri said, her voice bit at the woman worse than the Silent Glaciers ever could. "Leave." she ordered, causing the blonde girl's eyes to become dilated with shock. The girl turned her head slowly "wh-wha?" she asked, her voice hesitant and terrified. "You're weak. You'll never use magic in a way that benefits others. You'll kill your own team trying to master the simplest of spells, and that's if you're deemed worthy of a healer's position." the words were blunt, tearing through the girls heart like a hollow-point, and causing her to tremble. "I-i...i... I can't..." she said, her voice dictated she was on the verge of breaking down. "Why not?" Kateri said, her cold, glacial blue eyes focusing in on the one girl and attracting the attention of those around her. "B-b-because... I..." she struggled, unable to find a reason why she would want to stay a Rune Knight. "Magic is something that you can never overcome. But if you're weak willed, then your magic will overcome you! This is how you get people killed!" she said, addressing the group. "For those of you who find yourselves too weak minded, I advise you to leave. The only thing you'll accomplish is dying, and I don't think your families, if you have any, want to receive a jar of ashes for their birthday. There's no shame in walking away, all people are necessary. All life brings balance, whether your protect people or make the food for the ones who do." Kateri said, turning her cold gaze to the blonde. "So will you be the cannon fodder, or the fodder cannon?" she asked the girl, her eyes focusing directly on her. The blonde refused to admit defeat to the words, and stood up straight with tears still forming as she tried to focus on the head in front her. Kateri gave a slight smirk, having respect for people with balls, even if it's a woman.

Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 31st October 2015, 11:31 pm

"Alright then, let's begin!" Dmitry said, ready to get started with the training regimen. Granted, there wasn't much of a regimen. Dmitry and Kat just had the lot of them demonstrate their magic and then yelled at them if it sucked. Call it constructive criticism.

"Damnit maggot, what do ya think they pay ya for around here?!" Dmitry shouted at a mageling who's requip shorted out on him mid-swing, something that would be the death of him in a real fight.

"And you! What did I say about goin' beyond your level?!" He questioned another as their fireball burst a few feet after launch, another fatal mistake. At the end of the day, most of the mages were able to grasp the basics of combat without killing themselves, the few that couldn't being the ones who's magics were to complicated for that to happen. There was one recruit who surprised Dmitry, a blade wielding holder mage that seemed to already have prior training. He shrugged it off before collecting his payment and leaving.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:41 pm