Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Delivering the letter!

Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : ◇ sabertooth ◇
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Delivering the letter! Empty Delivering the letter!

Post by Iesha 10th October 2015, 5:25 am

Job Description:

embers
    You're going to catch a cold,
    from the ice inside your soul.

Her hands gripped the letter as she skimmed through the contents, attempting to hide her laughter. The man before her paced from left to right as anxiety and nervousness took over his being. Drops of sweat rolled down his face as he nervously bit his nail and thought about the possible reactions his action could receive. He was snapped out of his thoughts when the laughter of a female bombarded the vicinity. The young slayer sat there, clutching her stomach as her parted lips released the sound of booming laughter. The man gave her a blank look causing her place a hand over her mouth, attempting to halt her amuse, but the slight shaking of her body radiated the fact that she, indeed could not, "Sorry."

She sheepishly grinned at the blonde man who nervously ran a hand through his hair and continues giving the ice mage a glare, "Don't look at me like that!" She raised her hand in defense, "This is a very cheesy letter. I couldn't help but laugh." The man let out a sigh, "Do you think she'll like it?" Riley pretended to be in thought and once the man started hyperventilating, she laughed, "Of course she will. Just because I think your letter is absolutely pathetic, doesn't mean she will too." She gave him a sheepish look, causing him to whack the black haired girl over her head, "Focus, Riley, focus. Don't scare me like that." He sighed, "Okay, so do the job properly and whatever you do, don't lose the letter. Got it?" The female sighed before saluting, "Yes , sir."

With that, she set out to accomplish the task she was given. That very morning, she had gotten a message from Liam, a man in him mid-twenties who once once helped her out. He wanted her help, and without hesitation, she agreed. His childhood friend and love interest happened to be Melinda Starr, a very famous celebrity known around fiore for her melodious voice, happened to be arriving at Magnolia for a show. Liam wanted the young slayer to deliver his overly cheesy love letter to her, and so she was doing just that.

Morning flew by and within two hours, Melinda would be performing, meaning the female had to deliver the letter within these two hours. She trudges down the hall,nodding at the overly large men that stood to her sides and returned it with a weird look. Adorning her face was a black mustache as her hair was hidden under a wig. A large brown suit covered her body as she walked. She halted before a door that said 'Melinda Starr'.

Looking around, she placed her hand on the doorknob but a voice startled her, "Hey you! What are you doing here? You're not allowed to be here." Riley turned around and tilted her head back to look at the tall, buff bodyguard that stood in her way. She gulped, trying to find a way to get out of this situation, "Why I'm here to meet my lovely Melinda." She said in a thick accent, "Now let me through, peasant." Her act didn't end so well as the next thing that happened was her body landing on the ground. She let out a groan and mentally cursed the body guard, "Well, that was a major fail. Time for Plan B."

She tiptoed out the building and her gaze landed on a window. A grin stretched across her face as she jumped and caught the sire of it. Lifting herself with great difficulty, she peeked inside and saw Melinda sitting there, in front of her mirror, redoing her make-up. The female hoisted herself up and accidentally fell through the window, causing her body to land on the floor. She let out another groan and looked up to see the star staring at her in horror, "Don't come any closer, I'll call my guards."

The celebrity looked confident as Riley got up and rubbed her back, "No, no. You got it all wrong. I'm not here to hurt you. I came here to give you something." The celebrity looked at her in confusion. Riley handed her the letter which she slowly opened and read. A smile appeared on her face, "Liam sent this." She whispered. Riley grinned at her, "He sure did. He'll be there in the audience today." With that, she walked out the door, sticking her tongue out at the confused guard who threw her out. Later, she found out from Liam that he and Melinda were now together, "Thank you soo much Riles." Was what he said to her.
    TAGS: SOLO
    NOTES: 769/7500 words
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Magic: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Magic:

Delivering the letter! Empty Re: Delivering the letter!

Post by Hikachu 10th October 2015, 6:35 am

Whoa, gurl. 7,500 words? o_o lmao

Delivering the letter! YdROJZD

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Delivering the letter! JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:48 am