Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The late comer to the New Hunt (Open)

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The late comer to the New Hunt (Open) Empty The late comer to the New Hunt (Open)

Post by Celine 1st October 2015, 8:32 am

To most the sight might have been like seeing an army on the march towards a guild known simply as Infinity Hydra something that Sayrns herself had joined due to the guild leader being her boyfriend. As the legion of guards all Rune Knights the Council had given her for taking the labs repertoire of highly volatile and dangerous venoms along with her “Special Cargo”. As they approached the door of the building she would sign for the knights to drop the large white box standing about seven feet tall and three feet wide down and she set a hand on a lacrima she had installed on the door to the entrance of the guild as a portal opened and she pointed at it, “Place the venoms in there got it? If I see even ONE missing I will make sure to hunt you down and butcher you where you stand.” She had to be corse on them as some of what she was packing had been too dangerous to keep but in the end her lacrima system helped with that.

After the knights had placed her venom in her new lab she bid them quickly farewell as they left she grabbed the lacrima and smashed it into the ground, “Okay now that is dealt with.” With a small walk she entered the full entirety of the Infinity Hydra guild hall looking around at the place with cold eyes, “My my quite the more edo style castle hmm?” she had to admit she had a bit of a nostalgic feeling like when she first entered the marble halls of the Lamia guild hall. Yet even with all that she knew that her own personal room had a hidden lacrima like her old abode which led to her new lab so she felt it was safe for now. With a sigh she smiled to everyone that was there or coming there with a grin, “Nice to meet you all I am Infinity Hydras new doctor and also Venom God Slayer, Sayrn Firrion. If you are ever feeling sick or if you are affected by a venom let me know.”

I WILL NOT ALLOW POISON
    TO HARM
    THOSE I CARE ABOUT.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

The late comer to the New Hunt (Open) Empty Re: The late comer to the New Hunt (Open)

Post by Ardere Kasai 1st October 2015, 11:54 am

(Note: This is probably my only post since intros die super quick, but if it starts popping off I'll post more)

Tap. Tap. There was a slightly overbearing sound of walking through the wooden halls of the guild, the second floor to be exact. It was the guild master Ardere Kasai, reading a book as he strolled through the halls. While he had been on his fair share of adventures as of late, even as a guild master, he liked to sit back with a nice book and relax. Due to his slayer senses, he was able to maintain a decent walking speed and direction control all while still reading the book. Flipping through the pages, he was speed reading through a book about horrors of the night. it was a fascinating book, an old one at that but still well written. His cloak shifted back and forth with each step he took, and he seemed stuck to the book until he found himself upon the stairs. Still reading as he descended the stairs, a couple of guild members passed him seemingly ignoring the fact that he was very focused on reading. They just ran right by him, it was nice to have members that respected his space, for the most part at least.

As he descended the stairs, all of the scents in the bar seemed familiar, pretty standard. Some people were checking out the mission board, while others were drinking or just socializing. But as the fire mage reached the end of the stairs, he smelled a familiar scent. It was not just a familiar scent, but one he had grown to like over the past few months. Closing his book, he already knew who had finally made her entrance at the guild. It was Sayrn. He imagined his green haired lady love had taken some time getting all of the lab equipment up the mountain safely, and then load it into her new lab attached to the guild. As soon as he saw her enter, she seemingly greeted everyone kindly. It was nice to see that she was happy to be at the guild, swiftly dashing behind several arches, he would attempt to appear from behind her. Then give her a soft hug before he kissed her on the cheek, and reappeared in front of her. Welcome love. Nice to see you at the guild hall. Just make sure you dont kill anyone. Giving her some time to react and such, he motioned for her to check out the guild hall before hopping onto the bar with his book. I'll be here if you need me, but feel free to check out the place. The members don't bite, though you probably do. Smiling at her, he re-opened his book.
    @Sayrn <3

Every wound will shape me. Every scar will build my throne.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The late comer to the New Hunt (Open) FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Kariline
    Kariline

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take Over Guardian Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The late comer to the New Hunt (Open) Empty Re: The late comer to the New Hunt (Open)

Post by Kariline 1st October 2015, 12:18 pm

WORD COUNT
    Tyriel Richter
    Infinity Hydra
    AND IT'S DARK ON A COLD DECEMBER,

Oh boy oh golly was the Guild really hopping this early afternoon. She had just got done greeting one ceratin new mage, when there was another comotion behind her. This time she saw a taller green haired lass and a caravan of rune knights. How strange! They were carrying quite a few things just outside the guild doors.
    Uh oh. This better not be some dangerous equipment.
    Tyriel excused herself from a table of a rowdy bunch of mages ( she was asking them about their housing and if they preferred to rent a room from the guild ), and proceeded to walk towards her.

That was when Ardere literally just appeared in front of her, wrapped his hands around her and kissed her. Tyriels face got a bit red, she felt like she was invading the master... Her eyes got wide, and she covered her flushed cheeks, turning the other direction.. Oh my! It seemed that they were actually headed to the bar. Which Tyriel let out a sigh of relief and met him there. Sitting on the bar stool ( her feet still not touching the ground ) and twirling slightly, Shifting from side to side.

" Hello Master, who is this?" She said smiling towards the green haired woman. Taking a quick glance she took in a bit about her physique and a possibility of what magic she even used. Tyriel was quite good with her eyes, letting her magic take over them and feed her every bit of information about people she could. More importantly she wondered about what was in those crates. " Well either way, we definitely need to start the initialization process. " She said while pulling up a small archive screen, in which she touched. It didn't make any sound, but Tyriel looked at it intently. " Will she be staying with you master?" She asked while he seemed so intent on the book. Taking a small glance at the pages she took in what he was reading and smiled. That certainly was a good one. ( seeing as Tyriel had managed to read every book in the library now. )

- - i think i love you better now
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 1st October 2015, 1:05 pm

She could not help but glare at the woman who approached her as she could see the looks to her equipment and samples as she pointed to the Knights and to the area her room was in, “Take all those to my room and I have it marked. If anyone tries to touch or steal anything let me know I will deal with them myself.” With a sigh she looked at Ard and smiled, “Sorry but who is she? You mistress? cheater?. . .” She glared at him and smiled thinking to herself, “I love messing with you.” After a bit of time she grinned and laughed, “Sorry messing with you” with a bit of sighing she snapped her fingers and grinned “Uziael come out now.” As if the weather had just changed a chill ran over the place a soft fog crawled in over the ground as a demon wearing grey armor with a black cloak flew in wings made from fog as if it was an angel, the fog giving form to the demon's head where a hood was, “You called?” It's voice was echoing and soft as if it spoke from all around and she would nod and smile unfazed by it all, “This is the new place we will be living with the new lab.” The demo scoffed and laughed, “Oh my did Ardere become a japanese princess? Look at the place I feel like I am sitting in an old damn time capsule.” She had to admit the demon was right the fortress was very old style but it worked for the man Ard was.

As she pointed to one of the larger crates and smiled, “Uziael take that to the lab and put it in the cryo freezer.” The demon nodded and look back over to the woman chuckling,”I wonder if you will become an enemy. . .I hope so.” With that it went on it’s way. “S-Sorry about him. . .It is very hard to deal with his attitude problems but even then he helps out quite a bit just try to avoid his gaze . . . It means if you give him the time of day you might be made fun of . . . Mercilessly. . .” With a sigh she turned to Ard and smiled,”I have to go set up my lab so I will be back out in a small amount of time. . . Oh and if you hear screaming. . .It is there own fault for touching my things.” With that she walked off humming to herself.

I WILL NOT ALLOW POISON
    TO HARM
    THOSE I CARE ABOUT.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 1st October 2015, 1:28 pm

(Ard basically went back to reading xD Anyone else can talk to Sayrn or explore though.)

Ardere gave a slight not to Tyriel when she entered the fray, noting his lady friend immediately glaring at her. This is Sayrn, my girlfriend and the guild Doctor. She'll be in her lab most of the time. Probably not sleeping. His eye twitched a bit at her comment about her being a mistress, giving a slight glare back as he knew she was messing with him. It was always like her to pry or tease him, he got a bit worked up but only for her. He was rarely the kind to just blow up at things, but that woman knew how to tug at his strings and press his buttons. Perhaps that was why he cared for her so. Folding his arms a bit he scowled, but he could not stay mad at her for long. Yeah yeah. He was back to reading his book, when a familiar presence made itself known. It was Uziael, that pain in the rear demon she always had with her. While he understood the deal the two had, he still did not like him very much. With that in mind, he hoped Celica wasn't anywhere near by, she most certainly hated that demon. Eyes scanning the dark and ominous demon, he attempted to stay glued to his book but to no avail. While he could easily be distracted by things he set his mind to, certain people or beings could grind his gears enough. Letting out a slight sigh, he did not let the demon's comments bother him. In fact, he preferred to retort. Well you know what they say, they made things better back in the day. A saying often referring to the fact that craftsmanship and hard work was more valued when the country was still expanding and building.

Flipping back and forth between reading his book and watching Sayrn, he made sure his secretary was alright. Don't worry about him too much. He's all talk. Turning a page, he watched Sayrn direct her companion for things to be moved. He knew she had a lot of stuff from her lab, but so many tools and equipment pieces, it was quite the load. Luckily she had help, even if it was a pain in the ass. Ardere looked to the green haired woman, and returned the smile. Sure thing love. I'll ask them to stay out of your space, but try not to kill anyone if you can. Returning back to his book, he began to focus on it again and read about the creatures of the night.
    @Sayrn <3 @Tyriel

Every wound will shape me. Every scar will build my throne.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The late comer to the New Hunt (Open) FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 6:10 pm