Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dragons Hunt [Social Open]

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dragons Hunt [Social Open] Empty Dragons Hunt [Social Open]

Post by Mr. Anderson 9th September 2014, 6:27 pm

"Another day in the guild... I still have that question... About others dragon slayers... It doesn't matter anyway"
    Marik entered the guild, a lot of mages drinking and talking were in the place, he went to the bar and asked for a beer, he was thirsty and it passed a lot of time since the last time he drank something with alcohol.
    The mage looked around to see nobody was staring at him, he quickly took some ice and putted in his mouth "O... Thats delicious..." the slayer asked for more ice in his drink a lot of times, it started to look kind of weird.
    When Marik started drinking he had a feeling, it was to strong for him, the guy stopped drinking for a big while so he forgot how it tasted like, anyway he loved it. Thinking while drinking, the ice mage realized something "I am not very social in this guild..." he ignored the fact and took some ices trowing them into his mouth... when that happened someone started approaching.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dragons Hunt [Social Open] Team210

Dragons Hunt [Social Open] Signat11

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

Dragons Hunt [Social Open] Empty Re: Dragons Hunt [Social Open]

Post by RyoKnetegawa 10th September 2014, 4:22 pm

Ryo had just entered the guild hall. He had recently gotten back from a mission and he was here in order to talk to Zenshin about something. He wasn't quite sure what it was, but it must be important for him to be summoned like this. Still he didn't see Zenshin around so he simply went to the bar his favorite place to be. As he walked in he noticed a slightly unfamiliar face. Ryo knew the names of everyone in the guild, but he hardly had met everyone. This was one face he hadn't met yet.

The youth was sitting at the bar eating Ice Cubes. Ryo figured he was an ice mage of some kind so he paid the habit no mind. Instead he walked up to the ice mage and sat next to him the bartender pouring him a shot of his favorite Whiskey. Ryo took a sip with a long sigh before he spoke "Hello there friend. The name's Ryo Knetegawa, the Knight of Chance. I'm sorry we haven't met before now, but tell me what's your name?" he looked at the Ice mage to emphasize the fact he was speaking to him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dragons Hunt [Social Open] Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 10th September 2014, 4:47 pm

Someone started approaching...
    Marik was sitting when another mage appeared and introduced himself "This guy looks strong... I can feel his power... And this is the first person I met? Am I that weak?" the slayer looked at the guy, he had long black hair, and something in his face that didn't make Marik feel very well "My name is Marik Anderson, call me Marik... Nice to meet you, Ryo... Knetegawa" the mage smiled and moved a chair telling Ryo to sit.
    Marik spoke again to the mage, he started with a low voice and then he spoke louder "Knight of Chance... I heard of this nights... But you are the first one I really see, I never expected I would see one... Anyway, what does that means? being a knight"

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 11th September 2014, 5:24 am

Ryo smiles and takes his hat off placing it next to his drink on the bar counter taking a sip from his whiskey "Well nice manners. I am glad to see that there are people with such in Sabertooth Still. It gives me hope." He takes another longer sip before he speaks "Well there are only ever seven of us at any one time. We are the glue that keeps the guild together when master Zenshin isn't around. I'm just the first knight elected so far. Zenshin picks us by hand and we are expected to keep the peace, and keep the rules enforced. That type of thing."

He finishes his drink with a long sigh at the end flipping his glass over for the bartender "Although it is a lot more honors than I've ever asked for. To be honest the only thing I want to do is protect the guild, and the people in it. That's all." He suddenly realizes he's rambling and laughs "Anyway enough about me. What about you Marik? What kind of mage are you? How long have you been a member of Sabertooth?"

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 11th September 2014, 6:30 pm

The powerful mage told Marik about him and the knights... It sounded fascinating for him, but if Zenshin wasn't there, they were the ones checking the guild? Being sure that its safe?... That kind of freaked Marik "How strong could this guy be?...". A hat was in the table, with some drinks, while looking at them the slayer decided to ask a few stuff before answering the guy's question, he drank from his beer and kept talking "What do you mean they have only chosen 1? You are the only one? Of seven?... Why?... Are you the most powerful... Or why?" the kid couldn't believe that guy was the only one, but that made him think in weird stuff, he looked quickly to his front like if he noticed something important "Do you mean! That if I work hard enough... I can become a knight?".

"That wasn't necessary..." Marik felt like a little kid, but being important and protecting people was something that he liked a lot... But the idea just went flying "Anyway... I have the idea... I am a Dragon Slayer, the ice Dragon Slayer... And I heard about some others... That are in this guild, and I really want to know them... I have being here since the beginning, when I started my magic training and you are the third person I know... And the other two... I have changed a lot, I am sure they don't recognize me anymore"

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 11th September 2014, 8:20 pm

Cirven had just come from his room in the guild hall after a nap. He was pretty bored earlier and happened to dose off because of it. It looked like his team was on a break from their wave of jobs for a short time so he had decided to just relax around the guild some. He walked into the area where the bar was and looked around for his sister, Kiersa or Mary but couldn't find them.

He sat down at a table near by the bar and thought of what food he was feeling like eating. "Should I make another Godwich again or.." His katana on his side started to vibrate randomly which was a sign for a dragon's power being near by. He touched the blade to stop the vibration then managed to hear with his enhanced senses, one of the men at the bar mention he was the Ice Dragon Slayer.

"Interesting.." He spoke out in a attempt loud enough for both men at the bar to hear him as he approached them. "Its cool to see another Slayer around here. Sorry to if I am bothering you guys at all but I am Cirven Mizune and am a Flame Demon Slayer. Kind of different from a Dragon Slayer. Same type of thing. Just different targets."

Dragons Hunt [Social Open] LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 12th September 2014, 6:59 pm

Ryo looked at Marik with a smile shrugging his shoulders "I'm not sure what the requirements to become a Knight are, but I am sure that if master Zenshin were to see you in action and if you met his standards. I'm sorry to say that I actually don't know how I became a Knight. I just became one. Still it has helped me get stronger, and has shown my loyalty to the guild as a whole."

He heard the fact that Marik was the ice dragon slayer. Ryo thought about the element of Ice he wasn't sure if any of his cards could possibly help him against such an element. He knew a spell of his that could make Ice, but beyond that he wasn't sure what he could do. He was distracted however by the sound of another voice. He turned and looked at Cirven with a smile "Ah the other resident Slayer. Well from what i know we've got a few. I'm glad you two are among them. It's no bother. Have a drink with us."

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 12th September 2014, 7:12 pm

Marik laughed and looked at the sky waiting to see something, but he just saw the sealing only. "You don't know... Its a weird idea, becoming a knight, with out even knowing the guild's leader... Or any other person..." the slayer took some ice and threw them to his mouth, but a voice interrupted him.
    "A demon slayer?! A demon?!... I was looking for a dragon... But anyway, flame demon sounds very fun" the both slayers were in the same room, the ice one started at him and smiled "Its a pleasure to meet another slayer, nice too meet you Cirven, I am Marik, the Ice Dragon slayer... Its funny, you are flame, and I am ice..."

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 12th September 2014, 7:40 pm

Cirven looked at the bar and the drinks that sat in front of the two men. He thought of indulging himself with them but had a feeling that he wouldn't hear the end of it from Inuki if he did. Probably would complain about it affecting his training or something. "I'll have to give you a raincheck on the drink. Feel like sixteen is too young to be drinking really and never really had an urge to want to drink."

He moved into the seat next to Marik. "But I will join you for the company. I was pretty bored by myself anyways." He shot a grin to Marik. "Its good to see Sabertooth getting strong mages around. Especially those that rival my own dreams for being here. I want to be one of the, if not the strongest mage in Sabertooth someday." He thought of one of the big reasons why in being his sister and those he wanted to protect. "I want that power to protect anyone in need. One big person in that group being my sister and Water Dragon Slayer, Aalya."

Character Info:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 13th September 2014, 7:55 am

He laughs softly as he takes another sip of the new drink he had "Well to be honest I've been in the guild a long time. I've seen members come and go, and all to often it is just the later that happens to the ones that I know, and the ones I care about." He falls silent as he lets the two slayers talk.

When the demon slayer finishes Ryo finishes his drink with a loud gulp "Ah. Well my friend let me offer you a bit of advice. If you keep your intentions pure, and you keep your head set on protecting the ones you love then you shall indeed be rewarded with the power to do so. However remember one thing. Those without honor hold power that no one they love will ever be able to love." He slowly stands from the bar with a smile on his face all seriousness gone "I am glad that I have met you both today. I know you will be able to bring new life into our guild. If you need anything I shall be there." with that he picked up his hat and walked off his spurs clicking as he goes.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 13th September 2014, 9:29 am

The ice slayer kept in silence while the other mages were talking, when they finished, Ryo stood up, and went out of the place, it was a pleasure for Marik to meet him "Good luck, Ryo" he just wanted to find him any other day. "You don't drink?... You should, its very good, and sometimes it gives you more energy" the mage took a drink and putted the empty cup in the table "Naaa, then you get drunk, and even if it is kind of fun, not everyone takes it very well" the slayer laughed and toughed "This kid... Said something about a water dragon slayer... Her sister." a small tear went out from Marik's face "I need to protect people too... My sister, I love her, she is too important for me... I do what I can, I pass a lot of time with her, but its difficult to think, that there is no more time for her" the ice slayer stared at the flame slayer "Take care of those persons you want, your sister, a dragon slayer"

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 13th September 2014, 9:39 am

After some more talking between Marik and Cirven, Ryo stood up and excused himself from the two. It was good for Cirven to see members getting along with him somehow with his record of usually saying something that bothers new people. "Thank you for the advice, Ryo." He remembered hearing the name earlier from his conversation with Marik. "I will have to take you up on that offer at some point. Maybe to spar of something to test my abilities." He couldn't think of much he would ask for help with, mostly because of his stubbornness for asking for help but figured that there might be a time where he would have to swallow that up.

"Don't have to worry about me protecting those people. Its something that is not going to change in what I do. I can't let them down even if I tried." His eyes then widened as he remembered something. "Ahh! I almost forgot I was supposed to meet up with Aalya!" He jumped off the seat and gave a wave to Marik. "Take care, Ice boy. I'll see you around." He spoke as he darted off.

Character Info:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 13th September 2014, 2:49 pm

"It might be good idea"
    Marik kept drinking, and then he saw how Cirven stood up and went out running from the place "Thats what I mean, be careful, nice to meet you flame demon, see yah later" the kid laughed and asked for another drink "Wait a sec... Aalya, where did a here that name before?...".

"Marik! Look what I found!" the ice slayer turned around, Becky was running against him with a bucket of ice "Wait Becky!" the red haired girl threw the bucket with ice against Marik, the ice guy stood up and took Becky from the arm "Lets go to the house, okay?" both friends went to the door going out of the place "I met some people in the guild, very strong people" "I wanted o meet them..."

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:35 pm