Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Place of Longitude | Private | Ardere

Princess Natsu
    Princess Natsu

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Corenglaw ⌜Alive⌟
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer ⌜1st Gen⌟
    Second Skill: x
    Third Skill:

A Place of Longitude | Private | Ardere  Empty A Place of Longitude | Private | Ardere

Post by Princess Natsu 29th September 2015, 3:09 pm

and the stars
    will guide me home

@ARDERE
    sorry for the delay!
    hope it twas an alright
    post 8')

Reared hand kneaded briefly against the sweaty forehead, beads of sweat tumbling down a perfectly unscathed face as slender fingers gently clawed through loose and misplaced strands. Eyes that could match the allure of the ocean or sky - peered off into the distant village, surrounded by towering mountains and beautiful wood-land. She remembered this place clearly, just like she had remembered every other village, town or city. But, this, was a place she could truly call home. Before the humans betrayed her, and before she understood what darkness lay hidden in this broken world - the Mountain people had been like family to her. "Would you like to remind me why we came all the way out here?" irritation tinged in the voice below her feet, orangey glaring up at her with those large red eyes. She didn't say a single word, but, motioned the adjustment of her cloak, continuing onward into the entrance of the once tiny and overlooked civilzation.

Before, this place was nothing. There was no tall wooden homes or stores selling bread, meat or sake. This all began with a family. A group of people that came together, lost and afraid of the world, and looking for a place to feel welcome. To feel safe and secure. Natsu recalled she was just like them, and how right they were about the theories of the future. Although not everything was precise, their dreams of making this hidden home a place for many more to live in had most definitely come true. Thump thump thump. Booted feet loitered through the still dusty path, barely evading the traffic of people as the scent of food and the voices of people flooded into the air. Something alien-like stood out in the village. Something she had not seen before. As if a castle, the Midi-like structure glimmered in a flurry of eye catching shades, hesitantly pulling her forward, a strain in the neck composing. Is this a guild? Lashes fluttered downward to the entrance, unsure of what would await inside. A thousand questions stirred within her mind, and instead of finding the reasons on why not to go within the grand building - she sauntered in without a single word. Orangey padded out infront of her, fluffed nine-tails convulsing slightly - as if at amuse by the place they were suddenly in.

WORDS 398 | MUSE x
    MADE BY ★MEULK

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Place of Longitude | Private | Ardere  6JfY43L
    Character Magic History
    Main Theme // Child of Corenglaw:
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

A Place of Longitude | Private | Ardere  Empty Re: A Place of Longitude | Private | Ardere

Post by Ardere Kasai 29th September 2015, 3:24 pm

Standing in the center of the guild hall, the tavern more specifically, Ardere peered up at the new sign he had hung. It was a rather long banner, with the Infinity Hydra symbol painted on it. A very elegant banner, it was Midi style like his homeland. Smiling up at the banner, he nodded at his work. Peering over to the bartender for reassurance, a hand on his chin he hoped others would like the decorations. If there was any sort of feeling he wanted to inspire into mages when they entered the gargantuan guild hall, it was not only a sense of freedom and justice, but a sense of being at home. This was his new home, and it was the new home of all of the members he had recruited. Unfortunately it was the second sign he had put up this week. Climbing up and down the wooden ladder all day to adjust it had become quite repetitive. For a guild master, the brown haired man sure found himself doing a significant amount of hard labor around here. Interestingly enough, he enjoyed being the kind of guild master to do hard labor. Most were just figure heads or tacticians, but he was a member of Infinity Hydra just like anyone else was. It was something to take pride in.

His ears twitched a bit almost like some sort of animal as he heard someone nearing the guild hall. A familiar scent crossed his nose, one which he knew to be from Sabertooth. Turning around, a young woman would enter the guild. He did not recognize her at first, but then it hit him. He had seen this one at Sabertooth before, but what was her name? Welcome to Infinity Hydra. I don't believe we've officially met but I'm Ardere. You're from Sabertooth aren't you? His cloak whipped around as he turned to greet her, he seemed serious but with a laid back feel about him that hopefully new members found appealing or at least nice to be greeted by. If you're interested in joining, we'd be happy to have you. Unless you're just here for a visit. With calm eyes and a slight smile, the fire mage gave a casual bow to the young lady. The set of tails with her were quite intriguing, but he found it would be rude of himself to ask about a pet of someone's when he just met them. Then again, his phoenix Celica was a bit of a pain, and he would certainly rant about that with just about anyone.
    @Godfray

Every wound will shape me. Every scar will build my throne.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Place of Longitude | Private | Ardere  FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Princess Natsu
    Princess Natsu

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

A Place of Longitude | Private | Ardere  Empty Re: A Place of Longitude | Private | Ardere

Post by Princess Natsu 30th September 2015, 12:06 am

and the stars
    will guide me home

@ARDERE
    hope the post twas
    alright

As ocean blues - tinged barely by lavender - wandered over the inside of the tower, a sudden voice caught her off guard. She turned over into the direction of the one who spoke, obviously grasping all of her attention as he walked over with an almost enticing semblance that wavered around him. It wasn't the way he looked, or dressed. It was just the way he carried himself. Confusion briefly teased at her features before her nose twitched against his own scent, also finding it slightly familiar. "You.." a pause, "Were you also apart of Sabertooth?" despite the almost dull tone of voice, no friendliness made way to those large captivating eyes. For such a pretty girl, it was a shame she chose not to smile. Natsu was so used to hiding her emotions and putting up a mask, that she had forgotten what it was like to truly be herself.

After all, the cold deameanour had not originally been her in the very beginning. She was a curious, kind and welcoming girl. And now, all positivity had been reduced to a persona so cold that the room seemed the quaver against the tone of her voice. Quiet like snow. Kurama frowned up at Ardere, a low growl rumbling in his throat as he showed off his perfectly white teeth - long fluffy tails raised out behind him. The fur on his back bristled, and the vermilion haired girl raised her foot casually off to the side, as if "mistakenly" stepping on one of his tails - a loud yelp shrilling into the air. "You can call me Evelyn, and this is Kurama," lifting her foot off of the tail, orangey now twitching in absolute pain against the wooden floor - she continued, "Pay no mind to him, he just doesn't like humans." emotionless gaze loitered into his direction once more.

"I came to visit." she deadpanned, a single hand itching at the nape of her neck, "This village used to be my home, so, I wasn't really expecting a guild to be formed here." it was uncertain as to wether she was irritated or not. Someone without so much as an expression or tone to the feelings that lay locked away within them - became a rather frustrating issue. Even the little demon fox knew that well enough after only a month of traveling with her. "It makes me happy, to see this place is doing well." happy? Kurama looked up, one crimson eye twitching. If you're happy then smile! Dropping her hand back by her side, she sauntered just by Ardere, peering off and towards the stairs that lead to the second floor. "Mind telling me more about this Infinity Hydra?" looking over her shoulder, the demon-fox barely seized the twinkle of curiousity that dashed across her eyes. It was so utterly fleeting, that he could clearly compare it to the falling stars that lit up the night sky. Tch! So annoying!

WORDS 495 | MUSE x
    MADE BY ★MEULK

Character Magic History
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 30th September 2015, 1:20 am

Ardere would nod, the woman seemed to be a bit out of it, but she seemed nice enough. Indeed, I used to be anyways. I'm the guild master here now, though. Confident words released from his pale lips, the brown haired man with his strong demeanor gazing into the young woman's eyes. He was obviously a man of respect, as his eyes pierced hers. Quickly his gaze would turn from the pink haired girl, to her fox friend. He did not seem too happy with the fire mage, as a growl would sound in his ears. With his enhanced senses, he could feel ever vibration in the growl. Well, isn't someone grumpy today? Nice to meet you Evelyn, and you too Kurama. Smiling a bit at the nine tailed ball of fluff, he found it quite adorable. Even though he seemed angered, he was not too bothered by it. With his calm eyes and demeanor, he motioned for the young woman to step a bit further into the guild. His job was to make all others feel at home, and he liked to hope that he succeeded at it, at least once in a while. Well, I'm not exactly completely human anymore. But close enough. I'm sure we'll come to an understanding.

Noting that the woman seemed to have a cold demeanor, she was almost his opposite. While he was a very calm and reserved man, that did not deter from his passion and vigor when it came to certain things, especially towards the people he cared about. Regardless, he took it upon himself to be kind to her. Ardere's glowing orange eyes still calmly fixed on hers, his cloak shifted as he turned his body a bit. It appeared that her reasoning for dropping by was that this was her home, something he had not expected. Oh yeah? Interesting. I've been through here quite a few times, I found it secluded enough to start my guild. Pale fingers tapping against his pants, the god slayer was very intrigued by this young woman before him. Watching her saunter over towards the stair case, he placed a leather covered fist on his muscular hip. Tilting his head slightly, he could not help but let out a chuckle. As cold as she was, Evelyn was most certainly a curious one.

Talking with his hands, he began to slowly pace around the bar area, in which they were standing in. Well, our guild symbol is something known as the Ouroboros a symbol for infinity. It specifically involved a serpent biting it's own tail. We chose the hydra because when one head is removed, another arises to take it's place. That's sort of like our guild in a sense. No matter how many times you knock us back down, we'll just get back up again stronger than before. Leaning back against the bar, he folded his leather covered arms, keeping a close eye on Evelyn. Our main focus is resisting and combating dark guilds, while still remaining legal. The three heads of the hydra, our ace positions are Resilience, Justice, and Destruction. While we are a light guild, we aren't afraid to get destructive to accomplish our goals and provide justice. We're a resilient bunch, and we don't cave in too easily. I myself formed this guild, allied with Sabertooth. As for the guild hall, it's modeled after castles in Midi, where I am from. The nations there are constantly warring, and they would often use fortresses such as this. Running a pale hand through his thick brown hair, he smirked a bit. Is there anything more specific you would like to know?
    @Godfray

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Princess Natsu
    Princess Natsu

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Princess Natsu 9th October 2015, 3:25 pm

AND THE STARS,
    THEY'LL GUIDE ME HOME.
    Boring. She had heard it all before. It was the same with every other guild she would ever come across, a meaning to the emblem, a goal for the name. Of course, it was not as if she was expecting anything new. Although things may of been flashier and more eye-catching the first made ones were as similar as this one today. The only difference between each place, was the stories that they had to tell, and the people that they had gotten to meet. Every guild had a different adventure in store for its children - she just wondered what this place would have in particular that the others ones did not.

A quiet sigh left her lips, and she casually folded her arms in front of her chest, "It's nothing special from what you've told me." with a deadpanned comment, the god slayer continued, "I've traveled very far, and I've come across many guilds. You'd be surprised to know there are at least a thousand that are similar to yours. If not identical." her lowered gaze lifted, bright blue eyes glimmering against the dim lighting of this room. As usual, she was horribly blunt when it came to the truth, or rather, her feelings. It did not matter to her in the slightest if she hurt someone by mistake. Being dishonest troubled her the most out of everything.

"There is one thing I want to ask though." not a single sign of humour dared to cross over her features. She stood there, a few feet away from him, with an almost fierce look in her eyes. As if the blue in those orbs were the violent waves of the ocean itself - a storm that could not be controlled. "A guild that is getting itself actively involved with resisting and combating dark guilds, can stir up a lot of trouble. Especially for the people of this town. But, from what you've told me, you and the people of this place are not afraid to get destructive when bringing out justice." walking slightly forward, she passed by orangey, and slowed to a stop near a small wooden table - rounded and smooth. A single index finger traced along the surface, as if trying to pick up dust - yet, it was perfectly clean. "I don't particularly like people. I don't trust them. But, this place is precious to me, and I don't want to see it be harmed." turning away from the oh-so-interesting table, Natsu approached Ardere with a more inviting semblance.

"Because this town is your guild's home now, I'm certain you will do anything to protect it, right?" the crown of her skull tilted slightly to the side, awaiting his answer. The way he would word this would depend on if she would join or not. As of now, she was just passing by after all.

i'm sorry for the uber late reply! hope it was alright, took me awhile.

Last edited by Godfray on 9th October 2015, 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Magic History
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 9th October 2015, 3:51 pm

Smiling slightly, he listened to every word she said without interjecting. Ardere was not phased by her words, he had heard them all before. Once she had posed her final question, her words were probably expected to pierce through his heart, but that is not what occurred. Unfolding his arms, he walked a bit closer to her. Of course I would protect it. As much as we are fighting against the forces of evil and pursuing them, what good are we if we cant protect our home and the ones we love? How can we be expect to protect others if we cant protect ourselves? Pulling the headband out of his hair, thick brown locks fells next to his face now eliminating his ears from sight. Wrapping the red cloth around his hand, his orange eyes fixed on hers. While I appreciate your brutal honesty, I have heard all of these words before. I have traveled across Ishval, I've seen all of the legal guilds and even some that weren't. They focus on using light to fight the darkness, but there is a darkness in all of us, including my self. These black corrupt flames of mine are as dark as they get, but I use them for good. We take the darkness within ourselves and learn to use it to protect. Yes, we are destructive but we are cautious of those around us. Pacing around the bar a bit, he began to pour himself a cup of sake. The warm, almost clear liquid filled the cup near the brim.

Letting out a heavy breath, his eyes went from the sake to her. The red cloth still wrapped tight around his hand, he nodded. I'd never put the people of this town in danger, I would throw myself in front of it if I had to. That's why this guild overlooks this town and has defenses, to protect it. I was actually here once before, been here a few times really. And one time the entire town was under siege by bandits, I had a bit of help but I did stop it. That was the moment I decided I couldn't sit around and wait for requests to pile up about taking out dark guilds, I had to pursue it myself. My guild reflects these ideas. They are as much a part of it as I am. Taking a swig of the sake, he cracked his shoulder a bit as he plopped onto one of the bar stools.
    @VIVI

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Princess Natsu
    Princess Natsu

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Princess Natsu 10th October 2015, 12:52 pm

AND THE STARS,
    THEY'LL GUIDE ME HOME.
    As he spoke, a barely noticeable smile crept onto her lips. A freakin' smile! Kurama couldn't believe his eyes as he looked up at her, astonishment clearly falling against his fox like features. Although it was not anything he could call pretty, that entertained looking smirk of hers was enough to divert most of his attention from the extra company. "Good," she paused, lowering her head slightly, lashes fluttering downward, "For somebody so young you have a lot of knowledge. You'll make an excellent guild master." of course, she had met many guild masters, some being no more than little kids. It was amazing how even at such a young age, they had the influence of controlling and leading others. Even she, after living for so many centuries, felt she would never be able to match to their capability of leadership. That just wasn't her strong suit.

"Ardere.. I.." hesitant, she wasn't sure how to word this. Sabertooth was no longer her home, infact, she had never felt at home there. Natsu wondered if she should just stick to being guildless, to not bear the name of some insignia that meant absolutely nothing to her. It was incredible how somebody who used to be so noticed, and so consistently chased had fallen down to the title of a nobody. Although this life was more peaceful, for some reason, she missed the thrill of battle. To feel her blood rush and her heart pound against her chest. Now, Natsu, felt empty. The kings and queens and emperors of distant countries had forgotten the child of a God, one with a power even she did not know of. She had killed their soliders and warriors, and then disappeared into the shadows, as if she had vanished into thin air - never to be seen again.

Another sigh escaped her lips, and her ocean blue eyes raised upward, facing him once again. Is this really going to be worth it? Mouth parted in the preparation of speech, "I want to join." she said, a slight hint of emotion ringing out through her voice. Kurama choked - as if drinking something - his crimson orbs glaring up at the girl in utter turmoil as he coughed a few times. "W-What are you talking about!?" orangey hollered from below, although, the god slayer didn't even face his way. No matter where she went, he would follow her, after all, only the fox knew what she truly was. Even if her path, to him, was completely and utterly stupid, he would pursue with his maw held high.

you have layed witness to natsu's smile/smirk B) be lucky cuz she hardly does so.

Character Magic History
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 10th October 2015, 6:51 pm

Giving a slight bow to the compliment, he leaned back and folded his arms. Thank you. Ardere observed the young woman, he appeared to have been reached by his words. As a man of action, he hoped to not disappoint her. While he had a way with words, he was a very proactive man. The seemingly young pink haired girl, stopped mid sentence as if she was contemplating her words. He did not blame her, in fact he did not interject during her thought process. Joining a guild was quite a big deal, and it was something that one needed to consider. It was evident that she did not consider Sabertooth her home anymore, or at least she had been willing to leave it. If she was looking for somewhere new to stay, then he would treat her like everyone else, and they would forge a path together. A smile crossing his lips as she requested to join, he let out a heavy breath. Then consider it done. Pulling out a stamp in the shape of an Ouroboros, he tossed it to her. Think of a color, and place it wherever you wish. Welcome to Infinity Hydra. I'm sure we'll forge our own path together, but you should get settled in. Pointing to behind the bar, his pale index finger extended. If you need a place to stay the rooms are that way, and if you need anything I am often on the top floor or down here. Beginning to walk back upstairs, he turned before exiting. Really, if you do need anything feel free to ask. The mission board is to your right, and the bath house as well as the training room and library is on the second floor. But I'm sure you'll get the hang of it, young god slayer. It was evident that she had not revealed her magic before, but he recognized the scent. After training another god slayer, he had begun to be able to recognize their scent, but not the element. She would be one hell of an addition to the guild, as well as her companion.

~Exit~
    @VIVI x3

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 4:49 pm