Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Augmentation (Sayrn/Mission)

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Augmentation (Sayrn/Mission) - Page 2 Empty Re: Augmentation (Sayrn/Mission)

Post by NPC 29th October 2015, 10:37 pm

The member 'Fire King Ardere' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Augmentation (Sayrn/Mission) - Page 2 WeakMonster
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 30th October 2015, 12:30 am

The heat from the flames was a good sign and she could tell since the sight of the black flames was a welcoming one. “Good to see that he is doing fine.” With a quick change of her focus she turned back to the demons she was fighting as she sighed feeling her blood begin to waver on her fingers a groan as it happened. “I have limited time to kill you. . . Well let’s make this quick then.” with a dash towards her enemies she could see three breaking off to go deal with Ard and protect their lord, “Seems that it needs pawns. . .Poor fools.” With a return to her attention she could see the demons begin to beat their wings towards her as she raised an eyebrow, “Trying to run away are w . . .” before she could even react the demons fired out three different sonic blasts towards her as she sent out her chain grabbing her demons back who was standing over a very beat up beetle pulling her towards him. “Oh my having trouble?” The demon was laughing under its words as she sighed, “You try fighting three at once ya shit!” With a look back at them they were gaining fast her leg began to bleed however, “Seems I got hit without realizing. . .”

As the demons closed in three more of the bombardiers began to come from both sides of Ard and on from the behind as they fired their boiling venom at him. “Damn . . . LOOK OUT!” Hoping her words reached him she turned her attention back to the demons that were coming up at her as she attempted to kick one into the air as it came up unsuccessfully as it simply weaved right in its motion, “Shit. . .” As a demon began to go for a strike on her while she was open Uziael moved and blocked the move with his arm and pulled her away from the demons, “Seems they are a bit stronger than we thought hmm?” this time the demon was serious it knew to protect the lives of Sayrn and someone else but it needed to be ready to talk anyways as it laughed, “Shall we kill them together? I suggest we use the chains to pull one in so that after you knock it up I can knock it down.” A laugh came from her mouth as she nodded sending forth her chain which grabbed the one to the side of the other two and pulling him in as she stabbed him with blades made of poison and her demon flew above her knocked up target slamming down on its back with its sickles as they dug through the chitin due to the momentum.

THE BLACK VENOM
    WILL NOT CONSUME
    THOSE I CARE FOR.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 30th October 2015, 9:50 am

A sigh escaped Ardere's maw before his pitch black aura began to shimmer across his body, and in one fell swoop, he struck down the three enemies before him. Slicing right through the thick plated exoskeletons of the demon's, green blood gushed across the ground. Acidic blood burning through the earth, it did not do much to it after what his explosion had caused. Two more would leap from the shadows, but he side stepped both of them and performed rapid strikes into their abdomens, thus killing them. Moving towards the big boss, he felt the stampeding in the ground, and heard the running. Turning around he struck one with his blade, jumping on top of it. Watching as one of them mauled their ally to death to get to him, he leaped towards it, slashing right through it's thick skin before landing on the ground. Creating a black flame in his hand, he would cleanse the acid off of his blade. It had injured Clarent, but the legendary sword could take far more than this. The Maggot King was attempting to scurry away, but he could not allow this. I'd say sorry, but I'm not. You're not getting away, not anymore. Sheathing the red long sword, he ripped off his traditional cloak. Red and black cloth scattering across the ground, it was a bit burnt from the acid anyways. Tossing his sword and large chunks of his armor onto the ground with it, he began to stretch his right arm.

I've only used this spell once, but I'm sure you'll find it a fitting end. Ardere had been holding back somewhat this entire time, even when the weaker enemies came at him. But as for the onslaught that just occurred, and this one; he was not holding back. Charging towards the large demon, he broke up the ground with his stomping. A large limb and acid spit came at him, but it was too late. Jumping over all of that, crash energy began to charge in the fire mage's hand. Letting out a yell, he slammed his fist into the chest of the large demon. Armored skin shattering, acid blood being disintegrated, the demon flew dozens of meters across the area. His body split into pieces from the sheer force, leaving a trail of crash magic as it traveled. The demon was no more, he was nearly obliterated by the powerful punch he had thrown. I guess that does it. Sighing heavily, he turned back to make sure Sayrn was alright. You okay there love? Rubbing the back of his head, he picked up the armor and sword he had sat down.
    @Sayrn WC: 444/300 Post: 8/13

Every wound will shape me. Every scar will build my throne.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

Spell:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Augmentation (Sayrn/Mission) - Page 2 FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 30th October 2015, 10:31 am

She had to admit the ferocity of her lovers attacks were quite the spectacle as she continued her fight with the last of the demons in the area her claws melting back down into blood as it dripped onto the ground and a soft sigh emanated from her lips, “Uziael lets finish this we have two more to kill.” With an outstretched arm she pulled herself towards her enemies kicking one using her momentum into a tree while she quickly spun and brought the kick down onto the top of the other knocking it into the ground. With one logged in a tree and the other brought down onto the ground a soft grin began to grow as she ran to the one logged in the tree and kicked it again after pulling it out with her chains knocking it into the air before ripping it back down to the ground with her chains of poison. As the final demon got back up Uziael came up behind the poor thing taking both of its sickles and decapitating it where it stood.

“Well that is done and dealt with. . . Thank the gods. . .” With a laugh she limped over to where Ardere was lying against a rock face sighing as she did so. “Quite the fight. . . Though you destroying the body for lack of getting a sample of its venom is rather upsetting. . . “ With a soft sigh she looked at the demon which was hovering as it normally did in times like these as it took one of its fingers and pointed to its own belly as she sighed and nodded. “So Ard. . .Uziael has been pushing me to tell you something. . . I. . . “ With a sigh she took out a small syringe filled with yellow liquid sticking it in herself has bones fixed themselves muscles repaired and wounds closed cause a gasp of pain to escape her mouth before looking back up to her lover, “I might be pregnant you see. . .” With a chuckle the demon laughed, “Might be is an understatement you and I both know that you are one hundred percent bearing child. . .” with a sigh the demon whispered under its breath, “though as is it can hardly be called human. . .”

THE BLACK VENOM
    WILL NOT CONSUME
    THOSE I CARE FOR.
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 30th October 2015, 1:16 pm

Sliding the pieces of red leather and wooden armor, Ardere knelt down. His cloak was tattered and burnt, but he picked it up with all of his might and strung it across his shoulders. Attaching the cloak, he slide his sword sheath under it, so the handle was only visible. He would wait for his love to finish her fight before making his way toward her, light steps. He as tired from the battle, but his condition was far better than his lady's. Kneeling down next to the rock she was leaning against, he smiled slightly at here. Try not to overwork it next time. Running his pale hands across her shoulder in a comforting manner, he brought them back to his thighs and let out a heavy breathe. I'm sure there's plenty all over the ground he spat at me, we'll get it before we leave. With a comforting smile, the Samurai chose to rest with her. He had not taken serious damage, but he needed to rest up after exerting so much force, it took a lot of mana to dish out those attacks. He had little left, and as such he chose to stay kneeling down with her. Arching a brow at her statement, he awaited the next part. Standing back up with widened eyes, he was unsure of how to react at first.

Oh...I...wow. That's great! There was quite the sense of joy in his heart at the thought of being a father, and it was with the right woman. But he knew her physiology, he had never even expected to have children with her. But, I didn't even know you could have kids. Will the child be alright? Is there anything we can do? The two had not yet been together a year, but they had been a couple for quite some time. He highly doubted he would find another woman like her out there, the two loners together. Fortunately, this let him know he had made the right choice. Pacing around a bit, he felt majorly conflicted. He wanted to have the child very much, he always wanted kids, but if they were unhealthy it could pose problems. A mix of shock, joy, and concern filled his soul.
    @Sayrn WC: 375/300 Post: 9/13

_____________________________________________________________________________________

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 30th October 2015, 10:01 pm

The demons voice grew loud as it laughed at the excitement that Ardere was having “Oh what a naive fool.” were its only thoughts as it drifted towards the man running a cold bit of mist around his arms, “You are quite excited but I have news for you that Sayrn herself has known for a bit. The baby will not survive. Her physiology was never meant to bear child and even now her body is trying to for lack of a better word “Adapt” to the child.” With a sigh she rose from her spot nodding as she walked up to her lover and hugged him, “What Uziael says is true. . .I have been keeping tabs on the baby. . . Most likely when it is born it will die within a few days. . . “ as if the spur of a boot went into the demons sides unholy laughter began to escape its mouth as these words were said, “Oh but fret not! If the child is going to die. . . Then that means they are in my hands now.” She knew her lover might react to this so before he could do anything she piped up, “What Uziael means is just like how he changed my physiology for the better. . . He might be able to save our child's life. . .” In between her talking the demon piped up, “For a price.” Soon the demon glided its way behind Ard whispers all around it, “The reason I do what I do is cause I am the walking manifestation of death. . . In other words I am death given form. And before you ask why I don’t help more it is because I WANT her to die but I am due to our deal obligated to help she just never specified how much.”

As the mist grew thicker in the area the spectral laughs grew louder as the demon seemed to grin behind its veil of darkness that even Ard could feel it. “Now then! If you want my help in saving your child's life then I have two requirements. Since I am helping a union between two people there will be two prices one for you Sayrn and one for Ardere.” For the first time ever the demon actually called her lover by his actual name which she had to admit was a shock, “And what are the prices Uziael?” The laughter went dead silent as the demon sat where it stood and held out both its hands as mist formed into contracts one with her name the other with Arderes. “Simple, you will tell Ardere that thing you have been making shipments too since I am helping your child, lies shall not be between you. As for Ardere I need him to take the bulkier deal as in exchange for allowing your child to cheat death and gain a life I need life in return so simply put I will take some of his years of life for myself. . . And the first twelve of your childs. Simple right?” With a solemn sigh she looked at Ard and cut her finger stamping the contract as it melted back to mist and the demon turned to Ard, “And as for you? Can you accept my terms knowing what I ask to save your child's life?”

THE BLACK VENOM
    WILL NOT CONSUME
    THOSE I CARE FOR.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 31st October 2015, 9:37 pm

Ardere's orange eyes fixed upon Sayrn rather than the demon, his brown eyebrows arched downwards in annoyance. While he loved this woman, her demonic companion was not someone he enjoyed the company of in the slightest. He knew the creature was likely right, with her physiology it wouldn't be easy to bare a child. Biting the inside of his cheek a bit, a heavy breathe escaped his pale lips. He was not comfortable with the words being said, but he would have to get used to them. Biting down on his lip, black flames swirled around his fist as the demon appeared to be taking it likely. I'd kill you before that happens you evil little shit. Narrowing his eyes at the demon, his flames disappeared with his love piping up to prevent any further conflict. Folding his armor covered arms across one another, the fire mage took a step back. That's good....but what's the price? He was not one to deal with demons, but the thought of losing his child was terrifying. As long as the child didn't end up a demon, he would be fine. He'd rather it not become some monster, but he had not heard the terms yet, so he kept his rage to himself.

Rolling his eyes at the dark one's backstory, he as not very much interested in hearing it right now. Normally he would have jumped at the chance to learn something new about demons, but this time he was not feeling it. Unfolding his arms, the guild master was unaffected by the growing mist. Probably some theatrical effects by Uzi to make the deal feel more creepy, but he was not intrigued by such basic power. It did irk him the dark feeling he felt. While he was making a deal with a demon that had essentially saved the life of his love and now his child, it still did not feel right. Ardere honestly planned to kill him off some day, and then the deals would not matter. But for now, he had to swallow his pride. Nodding, he stood next to the venom slayer as they awaited the prices. What is he talking about? Something she had been dealing with? Shaking it off, he let the words resound in his head. Take some years off of me, I'll be fine. Seeing as how his elemental body had affected him, the aging would not affect him as much appearance wise even if it was an entire decade. The only down side would be that he would die earlier than usual, but he could die any day. There was no sense of worrying when, he just had to love his life the way he chose to live it.

Taking years off of his daughter, it was something he was not expecting. Twelve years...she'd still be a kid at least for a bit.. He was going to miss out on losing sleep due to waking up in the middle of the night for his baby, and taking her to to the park as a child. It honestly broke his heart in two, but he could not live knowing the child he could have had was never born. Alright. I'll do it. Cutting open the tip of his index finger, he signed it in blood. His face was devoid of life, and would likely be as such for a bit until the child was born. It was hard to hold back tears, but he did. For so many years, all he ever wanted was a family. He had his childhood taken away from him, and now his child was too. Will she know she's not actually 12 years old? Or will she act as if she's been with us her whole life? He was curious as to whether or not she would know, he doubted it but he was curious. What small bits of it's childhood it had left, he would make sure his child was happy. Raising a preteen from his experience with children was easier, and if she was easy going then her teen years wouldn't be as bad. If he had to sacrifice some things to have a family, he would.  
    @SayrnWC:698/300 Post: 10/13

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 2nd November 2015, 10:42 am

Soon the mass of mist grew to a point where as soon as the blood touched the contract the once gray mists turned black as the laughing grew to its most sadistic the demon clearing it as for the first time Ardere could see Uziaels true form which many would see as the usual until they saw the once misty wings to be glowing purple strands of energy the once mist filled cloak a black silhouette of a true face that would always look like a deceased person that the observer would be calmed by as the demon chuckled. “Now then I have no clue but that is why your price exists. By using the years I take from you I will use the parts of Sayrns soul I own and your own now that I will take to form a sort of. . . Illusion of you and when it is all done they will be told the truth and she will form her own opinions of the real you. But even with that said before I even touch that part Sayrn you need to hold up your part of the deal.”

A soft sigh escaped her lips as she could barely contain her fear of what she was about to say but even then it had to come out sometime, “Ardere. . . At one point while I was doing one of my usual research hunts I had received a tip that in a swampy area there would be a rare type of venomous plant.” She moved and leaned against a tree as she held back a few tears not liking having to come out with this, “What I found there was nothing. . . Except the Savage Skulls guild base. . . And their leader. . . Harrigan. . . In an attempt to make sure I survived I made a deal with him. I would provide him with a supply of newer and deadlier venoms and in return I could come back to the swamps to gain more valuable venoms to work with and guarded while there.” With a sigh she began to dig into her hand with her left as blood started to drip onto the ground, “And of course so that I might survive. . . And also because the pay was good. . . I accepted the deal and since before I joined Infinity Hydra I have been sending Skull the newer venoms while at the same time sending hospitals the cures to those venoms. . . I hope you are not too angry with me. . .”

The demon began to chuckle and with a grin it slid behind Ardere with speeds unlike those of a normal being as it slid its gauntlet across his shoulders, “Well then her secret is out and your choice is now. Knowing this do you still want to go through with this deal? Or shall you get cold feet on this and leave her?”

THE BLACK VENOM
    WILL NOT CONSUME
    THOSE I CARE FOR.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 2nd November 2015, 12:50 pm

So this was Uziael's true form, it was similar to what Ardere had expected. He was intrigued, but still unphased by it. Nodding at his statement, his child would have the chance to form her own opinions of the world and her parents. He was sure his child would love him and Sayrn, and he would love them back. It was his duty to show her how dark the world was, but also how beautiful it could truly be. Even if his child missed out on their early years, at least they would have a long life ahead of them. With the DNA of a flame elemental and a biological weapon like his love, his child would likely be quite powerful and live a long life. With two loving parents, they would be happy and that's all that mattered. For now, he would have to understand what secret the love of his life could possibly keep from him. As she spoke, his eyebrows drooped and he let out a sigh. Harrigan, the one dark mage that the Fire King legitimately feared to some extent. From what he knew, this man was someone at his current level he could not have beaten. Fortunately due to some information Mejai had given him, he knew this man was out of the picture for some time. She feared for her life, so why did she not tell him? Why did you tell me love? Of course I'm mad you didn't tell me, but if you felt as if you were in danger you should have come to me. It's my job to protect you the best I can. Even if you can handle yourself, you should have told me. After this, no more deals with baddies. If anyone interferes with your work you tell me, okay? He was angry, but he was not furious. He loved this woman, and she kept sacrificing too much for the work she loved so much. This time, it was his turn to sacrifice something. She obviously felt bad for it, as she was crying.

Walking over to the venomous woman, he put his arms around her and sighed. It's okay. Everything will be okay. Now there will be no more secrets between us, and we'll be happy with our child. No more sorrow. I will always have your back, as long as you always have mine. I dont want to see you cry tears other than tears of joy, so I will do my best to make you happy. We have to keep fighting, but you and I have a home now. There's nothing to be afraid of, and we dont have to make any deals with the devil after this. Stepping back a bit, Ardere put his hands on her shoulder. Nodding reassuringly, he let out a heavy breath as he felt a gauntlet slide over his shoulder. Spinning around at inhuman speeds, the fire mage expressed the first bit of true anger either the demon or his love would have ever seen. Punching forward, his fist stopped right in front of Uzi's face. In this fake punch, he used all of the strength he had in his entire body. The force was so much, that it would sent a blast of wind through Uzi and crack the ground behind him. He would quite obviously even far beyond twice the strength of a mage his own rank, putting him beyond S ranked strength. This was a display of anger and strength to the demon, as his eyes began to flicker between black and orange. Don't you ever say anything like that to me ever again you bastard! If you ever question my loyalty to Sayrn again, I will wipe you from existence. You know nothing about me, or what I've been through. And you likely dont care, so I'll keep this simple. I'd love her even if she killed someone, and I will love her long after we're old and grey. Bring my child into this world healthy. Do not play with me demon, I've killed an evil God before and I'm not afraid of you. I dont know why you have always hated me, but perhaps it's just because you're a dick. I dont care if you're not intimidated right now, I'm not trying to intimidate you. I'm just telling you the truth. I do not lie, and I do not go back on my word. I want to love this child of mine and give them the life I never had, so don't EVER question me! The guild master's black aura began to flicker, causing the ground around him to turn black and bits of it wither away. Then, it would slowly fade away as he calmed down slightly. Now let's do this.
    @Sayrn WC: 799/300 Post: 11/13

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 2nd November 2015, 1:14 pm

The laughter began to grow and as a twisted smile grew on Uziaels face and the look was all directed towards Ardere, “Rage such as yours makes me happy to see that you are not the pure white bullshit I corrupt so happily.” With a sigh the demon sat back as it nodded and waved a hand the mist forming three chairs around a table that seemed to have a human model picture on it female in nature as the demon grinned putting its fingers together, “Have a seat you two we will discuss what I can and cannot affect on your child.” As Sayrn sat she looked at Ard and sat a hand on him, “Do not worry I trust Uziael he always keeps his word no matter what.” As the demon nodded it looked over to the corpses of the demons and snapped its finger as mist came from them and twisted around Uziael. “Now then once Ardere takes a seat I will explain a few things namely why I am even helping you in the first place.”

As it waited for the man to take his seat after a bit whether he did so or not it would raise its hand over the model human as it took form from the mist as an accurate representation of form. “Now then the first reason I am helping you at all is that Sayrn should not have even been able to bear child in her current form meaning that I a manifestation of death have in essence granted life. As you can hopefully understand that is taboo.” With a tapping on the glass of the table the model would begin to spin, “Due to this I had to make sure that you were dedicated to Sayrn as I prefer not to do anything without a price and the fact that what I am doing will get me killed means that right now I am giving up my life to make your childs a non-living hell.” Sayrn nodded and sighed as she looked at Uziael, “I am sorry for this. . .” The demon chuckled and nodded to his master, “Now then as minor response to why I hated you Ard. simple answer is that I found your white knight no evil bullshit insufferable; however, due to the fact of not only today but a bit of looking into the past of certain contacts of yours.” With a quick shimmer Uziaels face would turn to that of one of the bandits that Ardere had been with and soon shimmer back. “I was able to get a bigger picture.”

Soon Uziaels hands moved over the model as it began to glow orange and the like as Uziael looked at Ardere and Sayrn tapping the back of her neck as a small tattoo appeared there that look like a burning heart with a crack in it on fire. “This mark will make sure that a certain part of her is sealed. . . As in an odd twist of fate it seems that Sayrns elemental blood mixed with your flame body in a. . . Odd way.” With a quick zoom it showed her veins flowing with magma, “It seems that your two bodies have given your daughter. . . Magma for blood. but the seal I placed makes sure that unless she loses control of herself the magma will not cause her to ignite what she touches from the heat. On the other hand I cannot make a perfect seal on her as if I did it would seal her potential to use magic which I doubt you two want.” as it looked at Ardere it yawned and set a hand towards him as a tad amount of mist came from him, “Over the next three days your body will be wracked with absolute pain as it goes through the years I took from you.” with a point it sifted the mist into the model, “Any questions?”

THE BLACK VENOM
    WILL NOT CONSUME
    THOSE I CARE FOR.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 2nd November 2015, 2:47 pm

Dropping his fist, Ardere's aura ceased and his rage was quelled as the demon seemed to have reached some form of an understanding. This meant they could continue on and get to their deal, one he was not afraid to take. Nodding as his love placed her hand upon him, he took a seat. Alright, I trust you. The mist returned in a sense, and the discussion would take place. The fire mage's boiling blood began to cool, and he put his elbows on the table comfortably. The demon's explanation seemed to make sense at first, he had inadvertently created life. With Uzi being a demon of death, he found this somewhat ironic. Much to his surprise, the demon was giving up his life to do this. Tch. I appreciate what you're doing here, but you're still a dick. Even with such a sacrifice being made, he hated to have to prove himself to a being he would have gladly killed before. Luckily he had done so at the right time, and their child could be born healthy. Sliding his pale hand over Sayrn's, he would comfort her. The dark being before him may be an ass, but he had been there for her and kept his word. She had needed his help for a long time even if he hated it, but now they could move on.

Narrowing his eyes at the demon, he remained silent as he spoke of his past and attempted to emulate it. I am no angel, perhaps something closer to unholiness, but I stick by my new bushido. He understood that at times he seemed to be some sort of Paladin, but he was not. He was a Samurai, and Samurai protected their own. This country was his own family, hence why he protected it. But now, it was important that he protect what was beside him. Arching a brow as the demon gave Sayrn a tattoo, Ardere listened intently. He wasn't surprised their child was special, but he was a bit surprised how so. Magma for blood was dangerous, but fortunately it could be controlled. She would be human, but like her parents she would be a bit more than that. Mist flowing, he took a deep breath. This was not going to be easy. Nodding, he took off his head band for the first time in a long time and let his long brown locks fall past his neck. I understand. I dont have any questions, do you love? Looking to his love, then back to Uzi, the deal would presumably begin soon. He had been through some horrible things, but he was curious as to how bad the pain would be for three days. It was likely the only way to not die from shock would be to enter some sort of meditative state for the next few days, and hope it helped. It was likely he would come out of this stronger than before, the true price here was his child losing her years, not him losing his. He had always been wise beyond his years, and most people assumed he was well beyond his age. There was no need to tell the guild exactly, they would probably just assume he was finally getting his first few grey hairs which would not matter as he dyed his hair to begin with. Even so, he was only losing some years. His body could take it, especially now that he was a flame elemental. He had to get mentally prepared, knowing Uzi it would feel like a thousand needles were piercing his nerves.
    @Sayrn WC: 602/300 Post: 12/13

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 2nd November 2015, 3:53 pm

Sayrn shook her head ready to let her daughter come into this world safely as she sighed and nodded again towards Uziael, “As a final request. . . Could you give our daughter a guardian so that they may be safe for when we are not there?” With a laugh the demon nodded as it raised a hand and brought itself into a bow, “For this final free deal. . . Of course! No contract required.” With a soft sigh the demon rose from its chair as its one gauntlet shimmered and faded slightly a soft sigh coming from it, “Time is thin but needs are great once the three days are up your daughter will come to you directly Sayrn make sure Ardere is there. As for the guardian I will port them in with her.” One more time the demon looked around and grinned at Ardere, “Before I go Ardere I will give you one piece of advice. As a being of death I know that balance is a key point to the world and your guild seeks to rid the dark from the light. My only warning is that you have started a war against something that can never be gotten rid of and in doing so have dragged many into a loop. I know I cannot drag you from your goal just know that to fight the shadows you do some might fall to the temptation that comes from confronting it.” As a final move the demon walked over to her and placed a hand on her belly as she cringed a tad the cold being strong where it was as she looked at the demon a bit surprised, “What are you doing?” The demon sighed and looked at her “The child must be incubated specially by me to make sure it is done right you will not be able to birth this child. . . I apologize.” With those final words the demon pulled a mist from her womb as it faded into the mist blood starting to pour from her as she fell over in pain and started to ball her eyes out feelings she never knew she had coming to the surface, “N-No no no! M-My child!!!”

As she looked up at Ardere her eyes were red from tears and sadness as she looked at him, “He took our child. . . We never even got to name them. . . I wanted to name her Malva. . . Why did she have to. . .Get taken. . .” these feelings were unlike what she had ever known for the first time having life lifted from her arms brought great sadness to her and she could not stop bawling her eyes out as she bled onto the ground from having her baby taken right from her body.

THE BLACK VENOM
    WILL NOT CONSUME
    THOSE I CARE FOR.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 2nd November 2015, 4:15 pm

The demon's words struck Ardere, as if his true nature had been revealed. He was not a being of pure evil, but one of balance. Even if he was a dick, he had done his fair share for the two. Fortunately he had known for a long time that fighting monsters could turn you into one, but unfortunately he had been a monster for a long. He was just a monster for good, and he would be one that his child would look up to. I'll be strong, not just for me but for everyone else. Perhaps my child can fix some of the wrongs that I cannot. Thanks Uzi, but I'll win in the end. Then, his eyes shifting to what was occurring with Sayrn, they widened. Everything began to move slower than usual, as if time itself was slowing. Rushing over to her, he held his arms around her. The fire mage had not expected the baby to be taken away so soon, but it was the only way for her to live. The bastard had not been clear with them before, so he had to hold her as her child was taken from her. Holding her close, some tears streamed down his face. Stroking her hair as he ripped up some bandages for her, he picked her up. It's okay, he'll be back with her soon. Picking up his love and carrying her off to get cleaned up, they had a long road ahead of them as he felt his energy being drained. It was coming on slowly, but he felt it. Every cell and muscle in his body was changing at an accelerated rate, something he could not describe with words. Luckily it did not hurt so much yet, but he could tell it eventually would. His body was different than others, and it would handle this change differently. He would likely not appear much older at all, but he would feel different. Now, he could only think of getting his love to safety and the two hiding out for three days until their daughter returned. Three days in Hell, it would be nothing for the Fire King. Even as he thought that, he knew he was lying to himself. Heaven was waiting for him, and in three days he would finish his journey through Hell to get to it. It would be worth it in the end.
    @Sayrn WC: 403/300 Post: 13/13

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 12:42 am