Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Augmentation (Sayrn/Mission)

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Augmentation (Sayrn/Mission) - Page 2 Empty Re: Augmentation (Sayrn/Mission)

Post by Ardere Kasai 2nd November 2015, 2:47 pm

Dropping his fist, Ardere's aura ceased and his rage was quelled as the demon seemed to have reached some form of an understanding. This meant they could continue on and get to their deal, one he was not afraid to take. Nodding as his love placed her hand upon him, he took a seat. Alright, I trust you. The mist returned in a sense, and the discussion would take place. The fire mage's boiling blood began to cool, and he put his elbows on the table comfortably. The demon's explanation seemed to make sense at first, he had inadvertently created life. With Uzi being a demon of death, he found this somewhat ironic. Much to his surprise, the demon was giving up his life to do this. Tch. I appreciate what you're doing here, but you're still a dick. Even with such a sacrifice being made, he hated to have to prove himself to a being he would have gladly killed before. Luckily he had done so at the right time, and their child could be born healthy. Sliding his pale hand over Sayrn's, he would comfort her. The dark being before him may be an ass, but he had been there for her and kept his word. She had needed his help for a long time even if he hated it, but now they could move on.

Narrowing his eyes at the demon, he remained silent as he spoke of his past and attempted to emulate it. I am no angel, perhaps something closer to unholiness, but I stick by my new bushido. He understood that at times he seemed to be some sort of Paladin, but he was not. He was a Samurai, and Samurai protected their own. This country was his own family, hence why he protected it. But now, it was important that he protect what was beside him. Arching a brow as the demon gave Sayrn a tattoo, Ardere listened intently. He wasn't surprised their child was special, but he was a bit surprised how so. Magma for blood was dangerous, but fortunately it could be controlled. She would be human, but like her parents she would be a bit more than that. Mist flowing, he took a deep breath. This was not going to be easy. Nodding, he took off his head band for the first time in a long time and let his long brown locks fall past his neck. I understand. I dont have any questions, do you love? Looking to his love, then back to Uzi, the deal would presumably begin soon. He had been through some horrible things, but he was curious as to how bad the pain would be for three days. It was likely the only way to not die from shock would be to enter some sort of meditative state for the next few days, and hope it helped. It was likely he would come out of this stronger than before, the true price here was his child losing her years, not him losing his. He had always been wise beyond his years, and most people assumed he was well beyond his age. There was no need to tell the guild exactly, they would probably just assume he was finally getting his first few grey hairs which would not matter as he dyed his hair to begin with. Even so, he was only losing some years. His body could take it, especially now that he was a flame elemental. He had to get mentally prepared, knowing Uzi it would feel like a thousand needles were piercing his nerves.
    @Sayrn WC: 602/300 Post: 12/13

Every wound will shape me. Every scar will build my throne.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Augmentation (Sayrn/Mission) - Page 2 FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 2nd November 2015, 3:53 pm

Sayrn shook her head ready to let her daughter come into this world safely as she sighed and nodded again towards Uziael, “As a final request. . . Could you give our daughter a guardian so that they may be safe for when we are not there?” With a laugh the demon nodded as it raised a hand and brought itself into a bow, “For this final free deal. . . Of course! No contract required.” With a soft sigh the demon rose from its chair as its one gauntlet shimmered and faded slightly a soft sigh coming from it, “Time is thin but needs are great once the three days are up your daughter will come to you directly Sayrn make sure Ardere is there. As for the guardian I will port them in with her.” One more time the demon looked around and grinned at Ardere, “Before I go Ardere I will give you one piece of advice. As a being of death I know that balance is a key point to the world and your guild seeks to rid the dark from the light. My only warning is that you have started a war against something that can never be gotten rid of and in doing so have dragged many into a loop. I know I cannot drag you from your goal just know that to fight the shadows you do some might fall to the temptation that comes from confronting it.” As a final move the demon walked over to her and placed a hand on her belly as she cringed a tad the cold being strong where it was as she looked at the demon a bit surprised, “What are you doing?” The demon sighed and looked at her “The child must be incubated specially by me to make sure it is done right you will not be able to birth this child. . . I apologize.” With those final words the demon pulled a mist from her womb as it faded into the mist blood starting to pour from her as she fell over in pain and started to ball her eyes out feelings she never knew she had coming to the surface, “N-No no no! M-My child!!!”

As she looked up at Ardere her eyes were red from tears and sadness as she looked at him, “He took our child. . . We never even got to name them. . . I wanted to name her Malva. . . Why did she have to. . .Get taken. . .” these feelings were unlike what she had ever known for the first time having life lifted from her arms brought great sadness to her and she could not stop bawling her eyes out as she bled onto the ground from having her baby taken right from her body.

THE BLACK VENOM
    WILL NOT CONSUME
    THOSE I CARE FOR.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 2nd November 2015, 4:15 pm

The demon's words struck Ardere, as if his true nature had been revealed. He was not a being of pure evil, but one of balance. Even if he was a dick, he had done his fair share for the two. Fortunately he had known for a long time that fighting monsters could turn you into one, but unfortunately he had been a monster for a long. He was just a monster for good, and he would be one that his child would look up to. I'll be strong, not just for me but for everyone else. Perhaps my child can fix some of the wrongs that I cannot. Thanks Uzi, but I'll win in the end. Then, his eyes shifting to what was occurring with Sayrn, they widened. Everything began to move slower than usual, as if time itself was slowing. Rushing over to her, he held his arms around her. The fire mage had not expected the baby to be taken away so soon, but it was the only way for her to live. The bastard had not been clear with them before, so he had to hold her as her child was taken from her. Holding her close, some tears streamed down his face. Stroking her hair as he ripped up some bandages for her, he picked her up. It's okay, he'll be back with her soon. Picking up his love and carrying her off to get cleaned up, they had a long road ahead of them as he felt his energy being drained. It was coming on slowly, but he felt it. Every cell and muscle in his body was changing at an accelerated rate, something he could not describe with words. Luckily it did not hurt so much yet, but he could tell it eventually would. His body was different than others, and it would handle this change differently. He would likely not appear much older at all, but he would feel different. Now, he could only think of getting his love to safety and the two hiding out for three days until their daughter returned. Three days in Hell, it would be nothing for the Fire King. Even as he thought that, he knew he was lying to himself. Heaven was waiting for him, and in three days he would finish his journey through Hell to get to it. It would be worth it in the end.
    @Sayrn WC: 403/300 Post: 13/13

Every wound will shape me. Every scar will build my throne.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Augmentation (Sayrn/Mission) - Page 2 FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 12:45 pm