Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Trouble in the Forest (Private Sayrn, Ardere.)

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Private Re: Trouble in the Forest (Private Sayrn, Ardere.)

Post by Ardere Kasai 9th August 2015, 4:27 pm

Accepting the cup of coffee, Ardere tasted some. The coffee was delicious, with a good amount of sugar in it. He knew not why he had grown to adore sugar in his coffee, but perhaps it was one of those weird things people just do. Thanks a bunch. Walking over towards the couch, he returned the hug. Their bodies touching for a moment, he enjoyed the embrace. She was a lovely woman, and he enjoyed her company. Sitting down on the couch with her, he smiled back, listening to her words. The fire mage was a good listener after all, and she seemed happy to be able to share her work with someone who was fairly intelligent. It was not often that he got to discuss things of a higher level of intelligence either, other than with perhaps Vendredi. It was nice to have a significant other he could also see as a friend, but it was evident she was beginning to get tired. From what she had told him, she barely got any sleep while she did her research. I understand, and I respect- Watching her pass out next to him, he sighed slightly as he shook his head. Picking up the slender young woman, her body jiggled a bit as he did, the god slayer carried her to her bed. Laying her down, with the covers over her, he ripped out a piece of paper from his journal and wrote her a note.

"Sayrn,

I hope you enjoy the rest, you certainly need it. Take care of yourself, I'll stay in touch with you. Feel free to contact me via communications lacrima, my code is at the top of this note. I'll be free throughout the week, so I'll visit as often as I can. I enjoyed our time together, and look forward to another meeting. Get some rest, and good luck on the research.

Until next time, Ardere~"

Leaving the note on the dresser next to her bed, he planted a soft kiss on her head. Exiting the room, he held out his arm as Celica landed on it. I'll miss you, he thought as he walked back into the forest.

~Exit~
    @tag

Every wound will shape me. Every scar will build my throne.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Trouble in the Forest (Private Sayrn, Ardere.) - Page 2 FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:46 pm