Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Trouble in the Forest (Private Sayrn, Ardere.)

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Embrace.
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Private Trouble in the Forest (Private Sayrn, Ardere.)

Post by Celine 26th July 2015, 9:32 pm

Trouble in the Forest (Private Sayrn, Ardere.) Main_cabin

The time of day felt late and yet she knew it was not as it had only been thirty hours since she last slept tirelessly fixing up her home as only she knew how making sure everything was in perfect place. The time she lost count of over and over and over tirelessly cleaning till it was ready and cleaned up sitting on her table in the kitchen of her place a small cabin in the woods that held her greatest secret, Her toxicology lab. Once the coffee was ready she dipped a bit of her special made insomnia drops and drank it ready to continue her work as she looked outside to the dawn of the day sighing. "I only just got back and already I am tirelessly working to clean and get my lab back into top shape." she laughed at her tired obsession and got up finishing her coffee as she walked to a panel in the main hall connected to her combination dining room and kitchen as she set her hands on a hidden lacrima and smiled, "Open the doors to my lab." Within moments the wall beside the hidden piece shimmered and faded as she walked into the pride of her life and the saver of many.

Trouble in the Forest (Private Sayrn, Ardere.) BioTox

Once she entered her lab she looked around noting the lack of cobwebs and the like as she smiled closing the bunker door she used to keep everything out and smiled sitting in her old chair she had slept many times in, "The old days are gone of me trying to cure myself. . . Now to focus on my own need to help others." once sat down she slid over to her computer she had built like most of the other devices in here from scratch as she looked over all her old data on herself carefully archiving it and looking back to the door. "Hmm. . .Time to open up shop again if not I will be in trouble." when she opened up the computers program for contacting the Hargeon Town hospital she sent them a quick message stating her return and that they can send dire patients to her again as she sighed. "Now that that's done." she got up stretching her back and looking at her new outfit and smiling, "This will be my new staple it seems~" she laughed and walked up to the rack in the corner she hung her lab coat on and set her hat there putting the coat on and walking to the door of her cabin as she began to clean the sign that signified her lab being open and there.
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

Private Re: Trouble in the Forest (Private Sayrn, Ardere.)

Post by Ardere Kasai 26th July 2015, 10:28 pm

Every wound will shape me,
    Every Scar will build my

throne.

Snakes. Ardere hated snakes, ever since he was a child he had been traumatized by snakes. Unfortunately for the fire mage, a rather large one was slithering through the woods. Standing on the dirt trail, he readied his sword. He was wearing his black button up shirt with a white sports jacket, with his red hair combed down as usual. His tattoos running down the side of his face and neck were clearly visible.Come here you bastard. The snake hissed slightly, slithering through the dirt leaving a large trail in it's wake. Preparing himself to strike, he was about to lunge forward when the serpent changed directions. Huh? Looking down the trail, he tried to track it down. What could possibly make the snake go in another direction? He pondered. Trailing his eyes more upwards along the trail, he noticed a simple hiker walking along. Crap. Completely unsheathing his red sword Clarent, he began to dart down the path. For once he was in a part of Hargeon Town where there was not the smell of fish. It just so happened this one time, he had happened upon a very large snake, that looked similar to a python. It was not very often that he found himself in the presence of a snake, and he despised it any time.

Continuing to run down the path, he duly noted the snake was considerably fast. Even for it's large size, the little bugger could move. Looking at the hiker to make sure he was okay, Ardere exhaled in a relieved manner. And just as he exhaled, the snake bit the man on the leg. Dammit... The simple hiker would wail in pain as the snake began to wrap around his leg. The fire mage gritted his teeth, and kicked it into overdrive in terms of speed. Lifting his blade up, he smacked it into the head of the snake. Not only was he faster than mages of his own rank, he possessed more strength as well. Smacking the snake in the head so hard with the blade, it was knocked out instantly. Checking on the hiker, he realized the bite was turning purple and oozing some sort of puss already. Arching an eyebrow, he noted that the snake was hellishly venomous and not like a python. He would have taken the time to slice off it's head, but the snake would've continued to jolt, knocking it aside was the best course of action in his opinion. Promptly picking the man up, he found that he was light in weight.

Rushing through the forest, he was aware of a small place nearby that could help this man. He had heard of a lab that specialized in things like this on one of his missions. Brushing past every tree and bush, he sheathed his sword to carry the man with more ease. After a few minutes, he found himself in front of a log cabin of moderate size. Rather than knocking like a normal human being, he barged in with the man wailing and crying about his bite. Anyone home? This man was bit by a black snake, large as hell and venomous apparently. Waiting for a response, he hoped the owner of this establishment was around to answer.

Tags:@Sayrn

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Trouble in the Forest (Private Sayrn, Ardere.) FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 26th July 2015, 11:49 pm

She had been sitting outside her building doing her usual routine of cleaning up a the places outside which had been hit hard by pranksters and teens it seemed, “Why me why me why me?” She sighed softly but knew she could not worry about it now as soon enough a man came barrelling into her property and began to yell inside her home after barging in. Once the shock of this man just randomly barging into her home had finished she walked in her eyes in a deep scowl and her large gold ring on her finger being twisted, “And on what grounds do you enter my ho. . .” within moments she could see the signs of a venom coursing through the veins of the man the strange red haired one was carrying, “Get him in my lab NOW” she was demanding but quick to the point as she pressed the lacrima and walked into her lab clearing a table while she got her lab coat on and pulled out a syringe.

Once the man had been strapped down she injected him with a quick sampler of her own specialized anti-venom, “This will slow the venoms course for an hour but not stop it I need a sample of what he was bitten by or at least a description of the beast to go by.” Once she had gotten her info from the man not afflicted by the venom she would nod and go through her computer and pull up the file on the snake that bit the man knowing of how common it was near Hargeon. Once she had the info the work became a blur to whoever watched as she zipped from on portion of her lab to the next grabbing vials and putting them to work within her machines until half an hour later she walked back over to the man in pain and pulled out another syringe. “This will only hurt a lot.” She stuck the syringe in a vial of purple bubbling liquid and injected it into one of his major arteries on his arm. “This should stabilize him, but I will need to keep a twenty-four hour watch on him to make sure that the venom does not have a speck of it left in his system as even one drop is enough to kill him in less than an hour if it remains even dormant.”

Once done with that she took the red haired man into her dining room and sat him down offering him some coffee as she began to brew a new pot, “You just saved a life by bringing him here.” she sighed and looked at him her golden eyes dull from lack of sleep, “The nearest hospital would not have been able to treat him in time and the venom would have atrophied his heart.” She was however curious about how the man knew of her when she had JUST got back, “So what made you bring him here? Surely the townsfolk must have told you I left for a while?” She sat down across from the man and tapped her index finger on her table smiling, “Which means that you must be an outsider and judging from the tattoos on your body I am going to assume you are a mage.” she smiled and have a small raise of the eyebrow to show she felt she was correct, “And judging from the brashness to just waltz into my home without asking or knocking I am going to assume you are part of one of three guilds, first being Rune Knights with their oh so brazen need to be just, second is Fairy Tail who are known for their. . . entrances.” with each count she raised a finger but for the last she tapped the table, “but for you I am going to assume the most likely case in which you are a member of Sabertooth as for all intents and purposes you are strong headed and quick to think and act.” With the she leaned in resting her head on her hands as she smiled, “So how correct am I?”

I WILL NOT ALLOW POISON

TO HARM THOSE I CARE ABOUT
    EVEN YOU.
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 27th July 2015, 12:48 am

div align="center">
    Every Scar will build my

throne.

Ardere held up the man, not expending much of his energy due to his little weight. The woman seemed a bit taken back by the fact that a man had charged into her cabin, which was warranted, but from what he could tell she quickly seemed to realize what was actually going. Carrying the man over swiftly, he noticed her open a door using a lacrima device. Whisking the man through the door, the fire mage sat him down softly onto the table. You'll be alright bud. He bite his lip as the man began to wail out in pain, he couldn't stand seeing him like that. Watching as she strapped him down and injected him with some sort of syringe, he took a step back to let her get to her work. Being over protective of this man would just cause him to get in her way, and the most important thing was letting her quickly heal him. Folding his arms, the red haired man watched her do what she had been known to do best.

Nodding at her statement, he didn't mind staying to watch. No problem. I hope you dont mind me staying then. Observing the man, he noticed that his condition had stabilized. The convulsions and screaming had stopped, silence being almost pleasure to his ears now. Ardere was not an overtly emotional man, but he took no pleasure in hearing the screams of another person in pain. After patting the poisoned hiker on the shoulder, he stepped back to the side to look at the woman. He hadn't really gotten to introduce himself properly, considering he barged into the room. Looking her in the eyes as she spoke, his heart pounded for a moment. He found her quite attractive, but was able to keep his calm and laid back demeanor. Following her into the dining room, he didn't say much until she did, a bit distracted by her gorgeous green hair and large bust. He made sure not to stare at her, for that would give away too much.

Making a hand motion as to say "Naah" he shrugged slightly. As much as he would prefer to observe her more, he looked her in the eyes as she talked, being a respectful person. I just remembered someone mentioning this place before, and it was quicker to bring him here. Sliding his pale hands into his pants pocket, the mage came to the conclusion she asked a lot of questions. I used to be a Rune Knight, so it came as second nature honestly. Chuckling slightly, he nodded. Well I am in fact a mage. The sword on my back didn't tip you off eh? My name is Ardere by the way, and you? Tilting his head for a moment, he twisted his lip as if he was thinking for a split second. Well I would certainly like to think of myself as a strong headed person, and if my quick thinking is as precise as my long term thinking then I can save lives much more quickly. Although I am a bit offended you came to such a quick conclusion that I am from Sabertooth, they're so hard headed and brash, even though they're my family. Smirking slightly, it was an obvious playful bash at his own guild. He was not actually offended by her statement at all, in fact his interest was peaked that someone was as quick to observe. So how long have you been doing this out here? You seem quite experienced. His eyes gave one scan up and down her body before focusing on her eyes. And you wouldn't happen to be a mage yourself would you? With such a knowledge of guilds, it would make sense for you to be in one or have been in one. Judging by your location alone it would be easy to say Lamia Scale, but that's just my guess. Looking around the room, he was intrigued by how a log cabin could look so much better on the inside. Fortunately no sounds came from the man, all seemed to be well in the cabin. Being alone with an attractive woman for twenty four hours would certainly be an interesting endeavor he rarely ever experienced.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 27th July 2015, 11:47 am

She looked at the man and waited for him to finish talking before nodding having noticed his actions with eyes that never looked like they were watching but always were, “My name. . . It is Sayrn, Sayrn Firrion.” she sighed and got up walking to the coffee maker and poured herself a cup noting Ardere did not want any before she walked back to the table and pulled out a small of vial of her insomnia drip and put some into her coffee slipping the vial back into her pocket. She yawned and this time the lines under her eyes were obvious,”As for how long I have been helping people. . . I have been doing it since I was a little girl due to my father being in the profession. . . He taught me all I know.” She sighed hating bringing up her father, “And yes I am in a guild Lamia Scale as you guessed”

Once she had finished the coffee the lines under her eyes seemed to fade as she she sighed again and looked at Ardere, “Sorry for the mess of the place. . . I just came back from the Cajun swamps and have been cleaning for around thirty hours straight before you came.” She took a look around and saw that her living room had been ransacked by hooligans sighing, “The state of this place is horrid due to hooligans and looters so I have been cleaning and currently the kitchen, my room and here are the only places fully cleaned.” She got up and walked into the living room gauging her couch which had many rips in it and spray paint all over. “This is gonna cost a bit to fix. . . “ She sighed not in a good mood it seemed before looking back to Ardere and giving a soft smile, “Okay Ardere want to help me clean the living room up? if you are gonna stay here that would be the place you sleep and I don’t intend to let you sleep in my room.”

Once she got the answer from Ardere she would begin to clean first by removing any and all grunge and garbage and then moving on to clean up the tables and such of all stains. “Jeez. . . They did a number on my place.” Once the place had been given a larger clean she sighed and sat on her couch turning to look at Ardere, “So what brought you to Hargeon? I find it odd someone would just be hanging in the outskirts in any way.” She would then move her left foot to sit on her coffee table her feet being of a dirty variety due to her never wearing shoes and her toenails painted a green color to match her hair. “As for me. . . I only returned due to curing one of my own problems.” She sighed and rested her back a bit more before looking towards the lab and whistling as a small alarm went off and she nodded, “good the alarm still works. . . “

I WILL NOT ALLOW POISON
    TO HARM THOSE I CARE ABOUT
    EVEN YOU
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 27th July 2015, 12:39 pm

Every Scar will build my

throne.

Ardere watched as the woman poured her coffee, and put something in it that he could not tell what it was. Nice to meet you Sayrn. Tapping his fingers inside of his pockets, he would lean against the wall slightly to listen to her as she talked. She was quite experienced in her field, and he respected that. Nodding and smirking slightly at his being correct at her guild, he noted that he had never actually met a Lamia Scale mage. It was strange to think of it like that, but first impressions about them seemed alright so far. Looking around the room as she mentioned it being messy, he shrugged slightly. It's fine, I've seen worse. Trust me. Unstrapping his sword, which was red with bits of white and orange, leaned it up against the table. He would then take off his white jacket, and roll up the sleeves of his black shirt. Laying the jacket on the chair next to his sword, his blood red Sabertooth tattoo was now visible on his right forearm. Stepping into the living room, he rubbed the back of his neck at the sight of the couch.

He tapped his chin for a moment, then turned to her after her question. Truthfully he wasn't in the mood to clean, but he was a polite person so he obliged. I suppose if I'm going to be staying the night, I might as well pitch in. Ardere had come to the conclusion that Sayrn was a nice girl, and she had just saved that man's life so the least he could do was some summer cleaning. He began to pick up some stuff, and throw it away. They're lucky you didn't catch them, I know if I had I would've kicked em halfway across Hargeon. Cleaning up the couch was his first priority, since that would be where he was sleeping for the night. He didn't mind, but he was still worried about the man. Keeping that Rune Knight mentality was not something he had intended to do, it just sort of happened. She posed another question, which she seemed to have a lot of. I was actually on my way back to Sabertooth from a mission. I just so happened to be walking the same path as that poor guy. Tossing some trash in a bag, he looked around to see what else needed done.

She was quite the mysterious girl, at least in his eyes for the moment. She seemed to have things going on in the background of her life, but it was none of his business so he would not pry. Looking towards the alarm, he was still a bit shook by the man who was bitten, but he kept his cool. After finishing cleaning the couch and it's surrounding areas, he would plop down on it lightly and exhale deeply. So what do you like to do around here aside from save people's lives? Ardere figured if he was going to be here for the night, he might as well get to know the woman. My guess is you live out here by yourself right? The fire mage folded one leg over the other. Oh and would you mind if I had some coffee? He generally preferred to drink sake during his leisure time, but a nice cup of coffee wasn't bad once in a while.

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 27th July 2015, 8:03 pm

She looked at the man a bit confused but sighed when she understood his question, “For fun? I tend to work almost all the time. . . Fun is not something I usually have time for.” she sighed and looked to the ground picking up some old research papers which had been ripped up drawn on and generally defaced. “I am a researcher you see so to do my job is fun enough as is but the only real enjoyment is helping those I can especially when before. . . Anyways.” She sighed not wanting to talk about before her trip to the Cajun swamps as she heard his request for coffee after asking if she lived alone answering it first with a sly smirk, “Yes I do live out here alone but most anyone knows well enough to stay away while I am here my insomnia brew is well known.” she laughed and poured Ardere a cup of coffee and went back to the living room setting the cup down on the table in front of him.

“I may save people's lives but I get the occasional thief around here who tries to steal my samples of the rarer and more lethal venoms which I use to cure them.” She sighed and folded her research papers throwing them into a corner, “And they have to be dealt with swiftly hence why I have an incinerator below my home, since a lot of the thieves don’t take no for an answer and are hired by the dark guilds to get what they want.” She sighed again it seemed as though the aspect of her having to even kill people to defend herself was hard on her. “So what about you? What are you gonna plan to do here while I most likely clean? Or. . .Am I becoming a goal? I mean you have been looking over.” She grinned wondering how Ardere would react considering she was observing him when it did not seem she was.

Once that reaction was over she walked to her room for a brief time and came back wearing her usual Cajun outfit with the gold rings on her fingers and the one on her left bangs. “Now then I have a question for you mister Ardere, what kind of magic do you use?” She was curious as she set her feet on the table again and smiled softly as her mood was lightening a tad from the interactions with a regular human who was not going to call her monster.

I WILL NOT ALLOW POISON
    TO HARM
    THOSE I CARE ABOUT.
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 27th July 2015, 9:02 pm

Every Scar will build my

throne.

Ardere averted his eyes away from her for a moment. Oh, I see. While he was a more serious man, he did like to have fun every once in a while. If he didn't have fun, he might not be such a good person. Being a mage, he had seen some dark things in his time. Nonetheless, Sayrn was an interesting young woman. He had guessed as much that she was a researcher, the amount of papers in her house and the lab in the back kind of gave that away. Smiling a little bit after her comment, he gladly accepted the cup of coffee. I imagine it has to get lonely out here sometimes. Lifting up the cup to his mouth, he took a sip of the warm coffee. It wasn't the best cup of coffee he had ever had, but it wasn't bad at all. Taking another sip he would lean back a bit. Her cabin was nice and comfortable he found, even though it had been a bit messy just a minute ago. The fire mage took a few moments to look around the room and examine things while they had their conversation, still staying by the couch though.

I can imagine. Seems like you need some sort of security system in here. He had been raised by thieves, so he knew their thinking and their tactics. Not all security systems were the most efficient, but with a cabin here in the middle of the woods it was the least he thought she could do. Ardere had taken a liking to the young woman, she seemed like a nice enough person. He was a bit short on friends, especially ones that were women. He took a sip just as she posed her question on what he would do with his time, almost spitting out his coffee, he swallowed it quickly so he didn't look like an idiot. Well I mean, you're an attractive young woman, it wouldn't be hard to be interested. You are quite the intelligent one as well. I'm not a weirdo though I promise. I figured I would spend my time reading, I tend to do that a lot. It was obvious he was not that experienced with women, but he was a laid back guy who was experienced with people in general. Smirking at her slightly, he appreciated her bluntness. It was not a trait he found in most people these days, at least not in a good way. Waiting a few moments as she stepped out of the room, he noticed her new outfit quickly. His eyes scanned her for a moment, not in a perverted manner, but as any normal person would do when they saw someone in a new outfit. He wasn't sure exactly why she had changed, probably because she wanted to feel more at home or be casual with her guest. Either of the two options he respected.

Yet again she posed a question, she was quite the inquisitive one he thought. Perhaps that was a good trait, too many people chose not to question things. I feel like I'm being interviewed, haha. Well actually, I'm a Flame God Slayer. Holding his hand out for the moment, he generated small black flames in his hands then twirled them between his fingers with ease. Closing his hand tightly, he dispersed the flames. Since you're in Lamia Scale, I assume you also use a magic. What would that happen to be? Ardere was always interested in acquiring new information, and he couldn't imagine what kind of magic she had. Perhaps it was one of the healing sort? It was just a guess after all. You wouldn't mind me asking what you planned to do while I was here would you? I don't mind sitting around and talking for a while, but if you had something you needed to do I wouldn't intrude.

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 27th July 2015, 9:22 pm

She had to admit being called attractive was rather nice but what made her even more curious was that he planned to spend his time reading, “Curious most of those I know are either on jobs most the time or training.” She laughed noting his reaction to her changing and smiled softly and listened carefully to his answer at his magic feeling a hint of curiosity spark even brighter when he showed that he was a Flame God Slayer. “Oh? You are the flame slayer?” she began to laugh when she heard that as her mind raced with the idea of how ironic that was, “Curious this meeting then.” she held up a hand as black ice formed in her palm and she grinned, “I am the Glacier God Slayer.” She couldn't help but find the irony in all this but kept her mouth shut as she heard him ask what her plan to do for the twenty four hours was. “My plan? Simple it is to make sure that man is stable and perhaps see if the venom mutated in my time away.” She knew full well that sometimes creatures will mutate and evolve to become better hunters as the snake that bit the man had only been as lethal it was in the past fifty years.

Once she had finished telling her plan she got up and sighed walking into her kitchen as she pulled out some fish and rice beginning to cook them with expertise, “Hope you are not allergic to much.” With quick hands she deboned the fish and prepared the rice in a pot tossing the fish into a pan filled with bubbling melted butter as she put some lemon seasoning onto it and a tad amount of sea salt into the now boiling water and rice, “When I cook stay out of my kitchen.” She continued on as she began to finely cut and prep some vegetables while keeping an eye on the rice which she had turned to heat down to simmer on and the fish which she flipped and kept an eye on. Once all the vegetables were cut and prepared she put them all into a bowl watching as the celery, broccoli, green onion and carrot were all put in along with a couple dabs of coconut oil as she began to steam them.

Once everything was finished cooking she mixed the veggies and rice setting the fish to the side and the mix to the other as she pulled out a couple forks and knives bringing them to Ardere along with his food, “Dig in you are gonna need rest soon.” She held a soft smile on her face again as she sat back down in her spot and began to dig into her food ravenously finishing her meal in almost under two minutes. “I am quite the chef! and that is the most I have eaten in a long time.” She looked over to Ardere once she was finished setting her plate onto the table in front of her and smiled, “How is it?”

I WILL NOT ALLOW POISON
    TO HARM
    THOSE I CARE ABOUT.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 27th July 2015, 9:43 pm

Every Scar will build my

throne.

Ardere shrugged slightly. Well, I do train often but I'd need quite a bit of room for that. Corrupted flames tend to get a bit out of hand ya know. Taking another sip of his coffee, he exhaled slightly heavily. He did sort of miss training back at the guild, but he would be home soon enough. This young woman was distracting him thoroughly anyways, which was a feat in itself. Placing down his cup off coffee, his interest was peaked at her magic. What a coincidence, I've only met one other god slayer before. He was earth actually, not a bad guy. Crossing one leg over the other, he thought to himself that he would have never expected her to be a god slayer, let alone the ice one. Looking back over to the man after her comment, he seemed to be doing fine. It was the right decision to bring him here, a hospital might not have reacted fast enough. What made him curious was how the hell a snake with a venom on that level got out here, it's color did not fit. Dismissing the though, he put it in the back of his mind. His current focus was on the lovely young woman who was letting him stay the night while he looked after the sick man.

He stood up for a moment as she seemed to walk over to her kitchen. The smell of food instantly hit his nose, causing his stomach to make a slight noise while rumbling. He had to admit, he was a bit hungry. Traveling for so long without a snack was not a good idea. Ardere was quite grateful that she offered to feed him, it was not often someone cooked for him. I'm not allergic to anything that I know of, but I'm sure we'll find out if I blow up like a balloon. Chuckling a bit, he would stay out in the living room. She didn't want him to enter the kitchen, which he didn't mind. Looking around the room a bit out of boredom, he would reach into his jacket pocket and pull out a pocket sized book on herbs. Beginning to read the book, he took in a deep breath of the aroma that came from the food. The fire mage read his book as she was cooking, flipping through the pages quickly as a speed reader.

Soon after, his host would re-enter the room with a delicious looking plate of food. Thank you very much. Taking it, he would take a deep breath before digging in. Ardere didn't go at it like some sort of savage wolf, but he was quite hungry. This is pretty good, thanks again. Continuing to eat it, having a nice home cooked meal made him happy. No one has cooked for me in....well...ever.. Being kidnapped by thieves and taken from his family as a toddler, he never got any real home cooked meals. He found it quite unfortunate, but at least he had this moment now. Pretty, smart, and a good cook. What the hell are you doing out here alone? He chuckled slightly, and even though he was making a nice little joke, the fire mage was serious. A young woman like this should have plenty of friends, or at least some. Finishing up his plate, he bowed to the lovely host. I suppose we should go check on our guy yeah? Standing up, he would walk over to the man who had been bitten and check on him.

Tags:@ WC:

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 1st August 2015, 2:20 pm

She looked at the man confused and strangely weirded out by his comment of her living out here alone, “Odd? How is it odd to you? I am a scientist living in the city with anyone would get in the way. Not to mention the fact I could barely focus.” She had no clue why she took the comment so much to heart maybe it was the idea that she was thirty years old and still alone but even then she had things to do as she began to clean her dishes and those of her guest as he suggested that they check on the man, “Ah no nee. . . Impulsive just like a Sabertooth mage.” she chuckled to herself as she knew her systems were working still which is why she tested the alarm designed to go off if the man was in any danger so rather than follow him and deal with telling him a pointless fact she simply finished her dishes and went to go remove the green dye from her hair.

Once the dye was removed she sighed happily seeing her natural hair color for the first in a long time since her mutations, “Still though to think I was this pretty before the mutation. . .” she looked down to her cleavage unsure if those were her natural sizes or if the demon that froze her blood and reversed the mutations gave her a “Gift” but no matter what she had her body back and that was what counted. When Ardere had finished his check up on the man she would be sitting in the living room finishing off the cleaning as she would have a TV set back up and the couch cleaned and looking as if it was brand new, “AH! welcome back! He is fine that much I know.” she laughed unsure if the man would be angry at her due to her not checking up on the man.

One he sat down on the couch or did something else she looked towards Ardere a small smile on her face as she twirled her bangs that had the gold ring on them, “Like my hair? This is it’s natural color before. . . Something happened.” she laughed a bit due to being nervous of bringing it up but still held her happiness on her face, “As a note I am going to need you to make a report on how the bite happened. And when the man wakes him too. This of course is due to legal reasons and to make sure that should this have been an assassination attempt it can be dealt with.” She smiled at Ardere trying to make him feel like she is not distrusting him but this is just a normal legal procedure she had to do.

I WILL NOT ALLOW POISON
    TO HARM
    THOSE I CARE ABOUT.
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 1st August 2015, 11:55 pm

Every Scar will build my

throne.

Ardere would stare through the glass for the moment at the man, even though the machines kept an accurate monitor on him, he still preferred to see with his own eyes. Feeling slightly responsible for the man, it was in his nature to want to check on him. As much as he enjoyed the company of the young scientist, he was easily distracted by his own sense of duty at times. Exhaling slightly, he tapped his foot against the floor in a bit of anxiousness. He noticed Sayrn leaving the room, obviously for personal reasons and as such he would not pry. Folding his arms, the fire mage watched the man breathing heavily in his condition, then walked back to the couch. Seeing the young woman exit the room after a few minutes, her hair color had changed. Widening his eyes a bit in confusion, he quickly shrugged it off. Ohh. He was slightly intrigued as to why her hair color had changed like that, but perhaps she didn't like the dye she was using.

Standing near her, he couldn't help but notice the large amount of cleavage she seemed to be showing, choosing not to stare his manly instincts were saddened, but as a respectful person he did not mind at all. Responding to her statement, he seemed a bit more calm about the situation. You do your job well from what I've seen, so I'm sure he'll be fine. I just worry too much. Looking back to her hair, he nodded. Yeah it looks nice, still suits you of course. He did actually like the green, but if she was comfortable with the pink then it worked perfectly fine. Ardere still viewed her as an attractive woman either way, pink or green hair was irrelevant. Turning to her as she made another comment, he slid his hands into his pocket. Of course, I've done my fair share of reports in my time. Smiling a bit at her, he put one hand on the table as support for his leaning against it. Her log cabin was quite nice, and his horrendous posture needed support sometimes. He was surprised after being in the Rune Knights after so long that he didn't keep the posture, but perhaps he was too free spirited for that.

Looking back to the man, he straightened up a bit. Show me the paperwork, and I'll get it done.Waiting on the paper work, the fire mage tapped his fingers on the table for a moment. His foot touched hers as he walked over, but after a few seconds he quickly moved his foot back. If she turned to get the papers, his eyes would scan her entire body for the first time in a little while since they had met. He was not the perverted type in any way, but her intelligence with the attractiveness was intriguing. Ardere had dated women before, but never in a truly serious relationship. Traveling so much and being a mage was a pain for a while. In fact he rarely found himself just checking out women, normally he noticed for a moment as any guy would then moved on. Even though the two had only met earlier in the day, he had developed what he would hate to refer to as a bit of a "crush" on her. Unsure what to say to her, since he was actually not used to being taken so aback by a woman's features both physically and mentally. He was a calm and confident man, with decently valid social skills after all. I know you live out here alone, but you don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend do you? He felt kind of awkward about saying it, but the way he said it portrayed confidence and genuine curiosity, which he did feel as well. As antisocial as he was, he seemed to be able to hold longer conversations with her than anyone else, perhaps other than his best friend Vendredi.

Tags:@Sayrn <3

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 3rd August 2015, 3:40 pm

She looked at Ardere a slight air of surprise on her face at the question of whether she was in a relationship or not, “I umm. . . No. . .” She had to admit being asked that gave her a sense of pride as for anyone to ask that meant a hint of attraction may lay there but on the other hand she felt a bit embarrassed by it to a degree as she had been alone for so long. Soon enough she had finished with his paperwork and nodded putting it carefully into a folder she had on the counter by the kitchen as she sighed one filled with relief, “Yeesh now that this is all over with I guess the fun part for me begins.” she walked over to the front door of her clinic removing the sign and closing it softly as she felt the wood creak, “I might need to get some touch ups done to this building. . .” As she said that she put her ear to the door as she heard whispers and voices outside her door in the woods.

“Is this the best plan?” One man sitting out in the trees was a tall yet skinny man he had two runic daggers to either side of him and a soft tattoo over his eye, “I mean really I know she had been gone for a while but for boss to ask us to do this. . . You KNOW she is a monster.” He had the signs of nervousness on his face but his partner who looked like any other old brute shook his head, “No matter what WE want the boss said to get the venoms and that is that.”

With their conversations in her ear she sighed as she walked to the panel on the wall making the cover for the lab come back on as a secondary bulkhead locked it down. “Ardere I need you to stay here alright?” she knew the man might not listen but these people were here for something she could not let their hands touch or get a hold on. With a quick open she walked out of her building as the two thieves were approaching causing them to jump, “OI! Did boss hire more thieves? You don’t fit the description of the Venom girl so you must be anoth.” Before he could even finish his sentence she had launched him over to a tree the brute hanging with his face caved in, “I have no time to deal with thieves like you and if you don’t want to end up with both feet in the grave like your buddy over there then I suggest you LEAVE.”

She knew what they were here for she had a myriad of some of the world's most toxic and deadly venoms and poisons hidden in her lab that she was working on cures for but she could not let them fall into the wrong hands, “Oh boy I knew you might be back.” The man sighed looking at her as a shimmer happened and before she could almost react he was behind her a dagger in hand, “Too slow.” As he was about to decapitate her she stomped a foot into the ground as she ducked under him and a ring of scythe blades reached from the ground and raked inwards their blood red ice glaring off the man’s eyes “Now now I just need some venom get out of my way and I wont kill you alright? Alright.” Before she could react his body shimmered again but this time she felt slower as she could barely move and the man walked to her door, “Now sit there for a bit while I do my job M’kay?”

I WILL NOT ALLOW POISON
    TO HARM
    THOSE I CARE ABOUT.
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 3rd August 2015, 4:22 pm

Every Scar will build my

throne.

Ardere nodded. Oh, well then- He heard some voices outside, primarily due to his slayer like senses. As he began to fill out the paperwork, the voices began to clear. It got to the point to where even a person with normal hearing would be able to tell someone was talking outside. He could tell they were talking about Sayrn, almost as if they came to rob this place. The men obviously worked for someone, someone who wanted venoms. From what he could tell, this sort of thing seemed to happen to the young woman often. Fortunately for her, he was used to these kinds of situations. In fact he thrived in them. Reaching his hand over to his sword, the fire mage gripped it tightly. Clarent was a powerful blade, and he had not lost a battle with her yet. It was unfortunate he wold have to engage in battle with someone in front of the girl he was beginning to become interested in. Nodding to her, he hated to lie even without using words. Even before he was a Sabertooth mage, he could not leave someone alone to go fight an enemy, especially in their own home. That sort of thing was just not in his nature, but it did kind of harsh the nice laid back vibe he generally kept.

Sliding to the door, hopefully without her noticing. He watched as she defended her home, knocking the man into the tree. Arching an eyebrow, he sighed slightly. These men had no idea what they were walking into, two god slayers on the defensive. You unfortunate bastard. She was using her ice to defend herself, quite impressively too, but it was not enough. Noting her slow movements, he came to the conclusion this man had some sort of slowing ability. Ardere shook his head, the sad thing about magics like that was if they were surprised by an enemy they didn't even know was there, they were toast. Being a former Combat Corps Rune Knight, he was proficient in combat. He noted that Sayrn could defend herself, but she would need help, and that he could provide. Slamming his palm into the door, a burst of flames came from his hand, blasting through the door. The door split into multiple pieces due to the destructive nature of his flames, and the man was launched back as both the door and flames hit him.

Sorry about the door, needed the element of surprise. The man was rubbing his head, and groaning in pain slightly. The fire mage went to bolt towards him, but after a shimmer, he felt his body slow down. However his body was not as slow as Sayrn's was, for he was naturally faster than mages even of his own rank. Moving to avoid a knife that was coming towards him, he was in a bit of danger as he heard a squawk. Flames rained down upon the man as a phoenix flew by, causing the man to scream slightly. As the bandit or whatever he was, was hit by the flames, he felt the slowing effect wear off. Smacking the man with the flat side of his blade, he was flung into a tree with his buddy. The majestic phoenix had multiple tails, and her body glowed like a flame. Thanks Celica, go fly around the area and make sure no one else is coming. Ardere commanded the phoenix, and she nodded. Alright, I'll leave you and your lady friend to it. He could feel the sarcasm coming from his phoenix's tone, and sighed as she flew off. Walking over to Sayrn, he reached out a hand for her to grab. Sorry about that, are you okay? Ardere had grown to like the woman throughout the past few hours he had known her, and he didn't want to see her get hurt, especially since he owed her for saving the man's life in her home.  

spells:

Ember Celica (Phoenix):

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 3rd August 2015, 5:10 pm

Her first and main reaction was, “god dammit. . .” She knew that she disliked getting others involved but she also knew this guy was dangerous and ready to kill them to get the prize. With a bit of fun watching the man work she could hear the sarcasm in the bird's voice clear as day as being a doctor you tend to hear it more than you should. Once helped up by Ardere she nodded and looked towards the Thief getting back up and knew she would have to relay info quick, “Okay he has something which I will assume to be the rune covered daggers that can both slow us and our time down and speed himself up he shimmers before each use of the ability.” She had to assume that the shimmering would be an opening they could make use of as only after the shimmer did he speed up or slow her down.

This time as he got up he only sighed, “Greeeeeat now there are two of you.” he did not seem to be in the most cheerful of moods as he shimmered again but this time she knew to avoid it as she sidestepped quickly and noted she was not slowed, “So I was correct.” the man sighed and smiled, “Obvious huh? Most assume that it is an area of effect which I slow due to their time slowing for them.” He laughed and pulled out his other dagger, “But what makes me dangerous is the signs.” His body shimmered again and as she tried to sidestep it she was knocked to the ground again as she coughed but no blood came from her with a wound in her back and ice on the man's blade as he stood where he was, “Tsk . . . You are an annoying opponent.” He looked over to Ardere wondering how to deal with him as well when he got an idea, “Arena tempore.” within moments both daggers glowed as he looked over to his dead partner and launched them to his body watching as sand flowed from his blades and brought his buddy back alive his body glowing yellow, “Oi oi oi this again? I told you not to use it on me.” The man laughed and smiled, “Oh please just help me out here take on the red boy over there okay?” The brute sighed and did as commanded lunging at Ardere with enough strength in him currently to shatter one ton of bricks in a hit.

With her own sigh she watched this and noted the new ability shown to her as she got up and smiled, “So your daggers effects look the same huh?” She made ice form over her wound as if she did not the bleeding would never stop. “Well then I guess I have no choice. . .” She clapped her hands together as black ice began to form a spear from two runes in front of her hands looking at the thief she was to face, “Lanza de la Ventisca” She watched the man's movements a spear of black ice in her hands as the shimmer began and she sidestepped like she was going left but instead went right avoiding the man's burst of speed and throwing the spear at his previous location noting as a massive column of black ice erupted from the location.

She knew however that Ardere might want to help her out a bit so in precaution she set down a glacial god's field as a pillar of ice came up 3 feet behind her. “Ardere when you are done with the zombie come help me out I doubt the spell I used will kill him.” She sat where she was prepped to for anything the thief could throw out that she knew of.

I WILL NOT ALLOW POISON
    TO HARM
    THOSE I CARE ABOUT.

Spells.:
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 3rd August 2015, 8:16 pm

Every Scar will build my

throne.

Ardere nodded at her observation as he helped her up. Yeah, I got the same idea. She seemed fine, a bit shook but quite capable of handling herself. Even so, less shook but more disappointed. She probably didn't want the fire mage to get involved in her affairs, but unfortunately it was in his nature. A sense of shock had been sent through his own body however, as the man got back up. What the..? He was positive he had hit the man with enough force to stop him, but perhaps he was wrong. Tch. Clutching his sword tightly, it seemed Sayrn wanted to take him on. Perhaps it was for the best, as their opponent resurrected his fallen comrade. The man lunged at him, but he was prepared. Putting one foot to the right, he pivoted and spun, causing his blade to go with him. Slashing horizontally at the man's chest, he saw sand come out of his body. Narrowing his eyes at this opponent, he noticed two strikes coming his way, blocking with the flat side of his blade, he pivoted again. Turning to avoid the next strike, he repeatedly stabbed his opponent. It was not in his nature to just kill, but it seemed at this point if he didn't, he would be killed himself. Sucking it up, he went into his combative state. Focusing only on his opponent, the flame god slayer's black aura began to show.

At this point, his opponent was just a zombie. Dodging another strike, he slid his blade in between the strikes of his opponent, stabbing it into his throat. Spinning around, Ardere decapitated the zombie, thus effectively defeating him. On it. After defeating the zombie man, he maneuvered around to help the pink haired woman. Whoever this man was, he wasn't going to harm her. He had failed to reach one person in time already today, that would not happen again. Running towards Sayrn, he slid around a tree to surprise his opponent and maneuvered himself behind her. He jumped over her just as the man went to strike at her with his dagger. Moving to toss a punch, he felt the shimmer slow him down, but unfortunately it was already too late for the man with daggers. As soon as he maneuvered his body to punch he would burst into flames that would launch him even faster than normal. Being fired like a rocket, black flames encased his body as his punch knocked the man through the forest and into the air. Normally the slowing would have worked, but the flames propelling him helped significantly. His body may have been slowed, but being fired like a rocket sort of canceled that. Soaring through the air, the man's body was smashed through several trees. There was a stream of flames left in his wake, but they began right where his punch connected, so Sayrn would not be harmed by them.

Looking at the man, his eyes were white. Sorry. Cracking his knuckles, he stretched his arms before following the path of destruction his spell left. Looking back to Sayrn, he made his way over to her quickly. I think that guy is taken care of, wanna go back inside? Hopefully no one else bothers you. The two men had been defeated, but there were more where they came from, he was sure. The forest around them had been scorched, with two bodies laying in her yard. I hope I didn't disturb the zen vibe your "yard" had, kinda messed up the trees a bit. Rubbing the back of his neck, he re-sheathed his sword. Fire and ice, an interesting pair he noted.

Spoiler:

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 3rd August 2015, 9:39 pm

She watched the destruction of the forest around her as Ardere made quick work of the man with the daggers a sigh emanating from her lips as she looked it over, “While I like the corpses as warnings, to regular customers they are eyesores and so.” with a snap of her fingers the corpses froze over and the ice moved to her as she sighed, “I will keep these frozen out back until I can deal with them.” She snapped her fingers again and the ice moved behind the shack carrying the two corpses with them. She looked at Ardere a slight blush cause of the fact he helped her so much “I thank you for that. . . I would rather not have had to start going into close combat.” She knew her close combat was strong due to some of her spells but she also knew she would get heavily harmed while trying to use them and Ardere greatly helped with that..

As they walked back into her home she felt a twinge as she looked back at her wound and noticed the ice once black where the wound was turning red as her eyes widened and she bumped ahead of Ardere careful to hide it as she re-opened the lab and rushed in. When inside she would close the door behind her whether Ardere was fast enough to sneak in she had no clue but once inside she would sit at her desk across from the unconscious man still in his stable condition as she would take out a small suture and begin to carefully stitch her wound closed again removing the ice slowly as she did so. “Damn it. . . DAMN IT.” She would slam a hand down onto her desk in anger putting a dent into it, “It is already starting to melt. . . Damn lying demon. . . Mind you I should have guessed it. . . Then plan B I have to find the cure before my blood melts. . .”

Whether or not Ardere was inside the lab he would have heard the slam of her fist onto the desk as she patched her clothing where she was cut and remotely opened the door expecting Ardere to rush in and would act like he did not hear what she said even if he did, “Sorry about that! these clothes are expensive and got damaged!” while others would tend to question if that was true living in the Cajun swamps gives one a tendency to lie quite well. “If you don’t mind could you hold the man down? I need to administer the agent that will wake him.” If he question her on the slam she would simply try and avoid the question if he did however hear what she said then she would be heavily surprised and try to worm her way out of talking about it.

OOC: the lab is soundproof for the most part only heavily loud noises can get out (E.G. Slamming hand down on metal table hard enough to put a dent the shape of one's own hand.)

I WILL NOT ALLOW POISON
    TO HARM
    THOSE I CARE ABOUT.
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 3rd August 2015, 10:04 pm

Every Scar will build my

throne.

Ardere rubbed the back of his neck a bit, he was slightly embarrassed that he had caused such a ruckus. Sayrn however, seemed not as bothered by it, and froze the bodies of their former assailants. It's no problem Sorry about the mess again, but at least I didn't go all out, I'd have blown the whole damn thing. If Sayrn was smart, which he knew she was, she was noticed that the trees were less scorched, and more disintegrated. Black flames, the kind that came from a god, were destructive and almost corrosive. As he got stronger, he had noticed that his flames caused skin to wither away rather than just burn. Luckily he had been training to control this, or he would be even more destructive. Cracking his neck slightly, the two mages made their way back into the log cabin. He was a gentleman, so he opened the door for her, but she seemed quick to enter. Sliding in as she entered, the door was slammed. Acting slightly awkward, he tossed his sword onto the couch. Are you alright? She was acting quite strange, rushing to her lab. Dashing in to follow her, he was slightly faster than she was. He stood by the door, watching her. His eyes narrowed down, as he saw her attempting to close a wound, He couldn't exactly tell what was happening, but was slightly confused at what she said. Her blood was frozen, he thought. It was certainly possible considering her magic, but why would she do such a thing? She mentioned a cure, perhaps she was freezing her blood to slow down some disease. The thought made him respect her even more, being as clever as she was. Acting as if he heard nothing, he stood by the door.

Nodding, he shrugged. It's no problem, I've got it. Walking over to the man, he held him down. Sorry about this pal, but it's for your own good. His mind was still stuck on what he heard her say, but he didn't make it obvious he was dwelling on it. He held the man down as she administered the agent to wake him. As soon as he was given it, he popped up. Ardere kept him held down so he did not hurt anyone or himself. It's fine, just calm down. The man was breathing heavily. Just slow down, it's okay. He would relax slightly, then looked to the fire mage. I saw you on the trail. What happend?! He was obviously concerned, but the god slayer consoled him a bit. You were bit by a snake, I brought you here. You're going to be fine. The man's breathing calmed down slightly. Just take it easy, you're still in the woods. We'll get you back into town soon, you won't be here long. The man nodded. How long have I been here? I need to get back to my camp by sundown. The saberooth mage patted him on the shoulder. You haven't been here too long, you'll be back in no time. I can tell my phoenix to contact someone if you wish. The man nodded, an laid back. I'll be right outside, if you need anything just call. Looking to Sayrn, he walked out of the lab.

So how long does he have to stay here? Leaning against the wall, he asked the simple question. His eyes went to her wound, then back to her eyes. It was hard not to think about it, but the man had amply distracted him from it. Also, thanks for the help. I don't know what I'd do without you. He offered his hand to shake, which if she accepted would be the first time they would touch. As an ice mage, she would probably note that his body was warmer than most. For a man, his skin would be soft to the touch, a bit of a genetic thing as far as he could tell. Looking into her eyes, his had a fire in them, which would be commonly referred to as conviction. He was a highly motivated man, and he intended to keep it that way.  

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 4th August 2015, 10:56 am

She looked at Ardere after he asked his question a bit happy that for all she knew he had no clue about her body's condition and that made her happy, “He will have to stay here for another hour for testing to make sure the venom is gone as the one that was in his system as I said before has a dormancy period so I will have to run a couple tests to make sure he is fine.” She was nervous that had he learned about her condition he might be hiding it but with no way to ask without revealing about herself it was impossible to ask, “No problem. . . I tend to help anyone who walks in for no charge since I make tons of jewels from my research alone.” She smiled at Ardere a slight blush as she walked back into the lab not wanting to shake his hand till her work was done and smiled at the man, “Hello I am the doctor that helped you.” She had her usual infectious smile on her face as she handed the man the same paperwork she had given Ardere, “I need you to fill these out and then you can leave if the signs of the venom come back or if your friends get affected by some you can always come back to my clinic!”

Once the man had left after filling out the paperwork she noted that Ardere was still around, “Ummm. . . Do you need a place to stay for the day? It is almost dawn. . .” She sighed and walked over to a wall that seemed blank and placed a hand on it channeling a small amount of her magic power into it as the wall shifted and went down revealing a large cryogenic freezer, “You deserve to know what those thieves wanted.” She sat down and opened the freezer beginning to take inventory. “What I have in this are some of the world's most deadly venoms and poisons. . . Allow me to tell you this as you know mages have ranks from D rank to H rank a system the council devised to allow for others to know just how strong someone is the venoms I have in this freezer. . . Would be considered as deadly as an H-Rank.”

She waited a moment to let that info sink in to Ardere before closing and concealing the freezer again, “Hence why I have to defend this place so hard. . .  Some of the venoms I have collected to cause a end of the world class event if they got out.” She sighed and looked at Ardere with a smile, “And that is why I work with them. . . To cure them and remove their threat before they become one.” She sighed and laughed as she turned off the light to the lab and walked back to her home waiting for Ard to exit the lab before closing and locking it up, “You will have to sleep on the couch. . .  Sorry.” she sighed and walked into her room coming out half an hour later with all the golden rings off and her clothing almost all gone only a  bra and panties covering her as she sat on the couch. “Ah while I think about it.” She leaned in and hugged Ardere her body being like a frozen block of ice she noted his warmth and smiled as she shifted back to her spot, “Thanks for the help~ And sorry for not shaking your hand. . . I had to check on the man and right after the inventory pretty badly. . .”

I WILL NOT ALLOW POISON
    TO HARM
    THOSE I CARE ABOUT.
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 4th August 2015, 11:41 am

Every Scar will build my

throne.

Ardere nodded, he found the answer she gave acceptable, and the man probably would too. Alright, an hour, not bad. Sounds good then. Looking back at the man through the glass, he seemed to be alright at the moment. The fire mage was thinking about what he had heard earlier, but he was sure she thought he didn't see or hear anything, and he intended on keeping it that way. Unless she decided to reveal something, he was more concerned about this man, and a little bit about gaining her attention. He was almost hurt that she didn't return his handshake, but he had been distracted by her smile. She seemed busy with her work anyways, the man in the room next to them was the important one anyways. Shaking his head, he tried to shake off the distraction from her smile. Keep yourself together Ard, he thought. His mind being unclear was very strange, he had always been good at being calm of mind, having meditated with monks in Midi after all. Remembering he had to fill out the paperwork, he got to it while she was in the lab helping the man. He had started it before, but there was still some to do, considering those jack asses interrupted it with their attempted robbery. Once he was done, the man seemed to be done as well. Take care of yourself pal, watch out next time you go hiking.

Waving the man off, he turned back to Sayrn. Well, yeah it is a bit late so I suppose I could stay for the day. He healed up even sooner than I thought, you are better than I had hoped. Following her, he watched as a door would open. Ardere was quite interested to know what they were trying to steal, but as a polite person he had not asked, it probably didn't help he was into the woman they were trying to rob though. He imagined they were powerful venom, perhaps the kind that could be weaponized. Looking around inside of the freezer, he was not affected by the cold luckily. I see. You probably get a lot of that crap then, a lot to put up with being out here by yourself. Nodding, he put his hand on her shoulder for a moment. It's good what you do out here. Smiling slightly, he took his hand off her, and walked over to the couch. Nodding and exhaling heavily, he shrugged. It's fine, the couch is comfy enough anyways. Giving a slight wave as she walked off, he tossed a pillow onto the couch for himself and prepared to sleep. Taking off his shirt, he stretched his arms for a moment. His pale yet very muscular physique, and tattoo were now completely revealed, flames traveling down his cheek, to his neck, and onward to his chest. Many people thought it was some kind of strange birthmark, but it was a magically imbued tattoo he got a while back. It shimmered in the light sometimes, providing an increase to both his fire magic and his reaction time. Things moved slower to him than other people sometimes, and as he got stronger he noticed this increased.

Assuming Sayrn had gone to bed, he kept his shirt off to sleep and was going to sit down. Then he noticed her enter the room, and to his surprise only in a bra and panties. He had seen women in bathing suits plenty of times before, so it was not strange, he was just surprised that she had come out as such. Ardere widened his eyes for a moment, then shook it off. Much to his liking, she wrapped her arms around him for a hug. Her body was cold, but it was actually nice. He had been warm for so long, he forgot what it was like to be nice and cool. The fire mage actually enjoyed the two temperatures clashing, running his fingers across her back slightly as they let go for the hug. It's no problem, especially for a smart good looking woman like yourself, but I think the hug certainly makes up for it. Leaning back on the couch, he put his arms over the back of the couch in a leisurely manner. Looking at her body, he tried his hardest not to stare at the parts covered by her bra and panties. I imagine it's nice and quiet out here sometimes. The Sabertooth guild hall is always...rambunctious. He looked into her eyes, pushing his hair behind his ear a bit with a pale finger. The bandits who kidnapped me as a child were very noisy as well, they used to beat me when I read. All the yelling and fighting, I kind of grew an affinity for relaxing and reading. Plus gaining knowledge is the greatest power, and as much as I try to deny it, I do enjoy a good fight. Looking deep into her eyes, he noted to himself that he didn't often reveal things about his past to people, only to Vendredi and Raven, being his friends. He also noted that he had unknowingly moved his body a bit closer to hers.

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 5th August 2015, 10:04 pm

She looked at Ardere noting his history into her long-term memory as she did, “For me. . . I was hunted by mages for ten years. . . This last year has been the most peace I have had in years.” She sighed and looked at Ardere noting his need to look away from her parts giving a slight giggle as she saw it, “Really if you want to feel them you can.” She let out a soft smile as she said so and giggled. She leaned over to him feeling his tattoos and smiled softly as she grabbed his hand softly with her and laid it on her left breast with his left hand, “See? All real and all squishy~” She giggled and blushed sighing a bit as she leaned back again, “Honestly being hunted by mages for so long living alone and trying to survive is not fun. . . Especially when you can kill without meaning. . .” She looked at Ardere super serious and gave him a stern look, “What I am about to tell you gets repeated to none. . .” She held out her arm and cut it with her nail showing a thick red liquid begin to pool at the top like it was blood but slowed down immensely, “I had a demon teach me god slayer magic in an attempt to stop the strength of my blood from growing. . . And what was started as a permanent fix. . . Became temporary.”

She sighed and fixed her arm with some spare sutures, “My blood was not always like this. . . It was worse and one hundred times more deadly.” She took a deep breath and looked at Ardere hoping he did not think her a freak, “My blood due to a test gone wrong became a highly adaptive and deadly neurotoxin strong enough to kill a fully grown civilian in under half an hour, but what made it deadly was the fact that rather than purge poisons and toxins it would adapt and incorporate the strengths of them into itself. . .” She sighed and let her tongue roll out all the way something she had learned to hide and avoid showing but when all the way out her tongue reached fifteen inches long as she put it back in, “Certain forced evolution's still remain . . .” She sighed and looked at Ardere with a solemn face, “So in an attempt to cure it I began to look at some of the most powerful and deadly venoms there were to see if maybe one would be strong enough to counteract it. . .” She moved her hand to a small folder under her table that she kept taped to the bottom as she pulled out the results of her different blood tests, “If you look at these it will show that the potency and acidity go up with each of my failed cures. . .” She sighed and crossed her arms annoyed with it that her tests all failed, “It means that my blood adapted to the cure each time and made itself stronger using the venoms and toxins as bases.”

With that she got up and looked out a window lowering her head, “Due to that my body mutated more and more until eventually I sought a cure. . . And when I thought I found it I came back. . .” She tapped her head against the window trying to hide tears in her eyes, “But it did not work. . . It never works. . . The blood is adapting to the cold and is thawing itself over time.” She could barely contain her sadness weeping but holding it so that it came in hics, “So loneliness. . . I know it. . . Just like you did.” With that she sat down beside him again her eyes a tad red and her smile almost all gone replaced with a side she rarely showed to anything but a mirror. “You must think me a freak huh?”

I WILL NOT ALLOW POISON
    TO HARM
    THOSE I CARE ABOUT.
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 5th August 2015, 10:46 pm

Every Scar will build my

throne.

Ardere shook his head. That must've been hard, always on the run. He was going to make another comment, before he froze for a moment at her mention of touching the lovely body she possessed. He was not frozen with fear, he was rather amused at how forward she was. I dont mind- Then his hand was taken to her breast, and she used his own hand to squish it. Surprisingly he was calm, rather than getting over-excited he was relieved that she would allow him to do this. Using a bit of his own force, he felt her soft breast, biting the inside of his own cheek a bit. Her body felt lovely, and it had been a while since he had touched a woman. Chuckling a bit at her comment, this time he could not stop looking into her eyes. I swear, I've never met anyone like you. And I mean that in a good way, mostly. Smirking a bit, he continued to listen to her story. He was a very good listener, even though he could talk he preferred to listen. Noting the seriousness in her tone, he responded amply. Of course. Scout's honor. Nodding, he allowed her to speak.

Arching an eyebrow as she cut herself, he reacted instinctively, jolting a bit as if to go for the wound. Then when he saw what happened, he stopped. Ardere watched as rather than blood gushing out, it kind of stayed at the top, moving slowly. He had theorized she froze her own blood to stop some sort of disease, and it seemed he had been partially correct. He didn't talk too much, he just listened. I see. Perhaps Sayrn would find it strange, but the fire mage did not seem disinterested or weirded out by anything that she said. He was focused, and his body was still close to hers. Then he widened his eyes a bit at her really long tongue, it seemed to be something she could conceal, but still existed. It was a strange thought, but other than that she still seemed to be fine, and still attractive in his eyes. Being handed a folder, he skimmed through it a bit. The young pink haired woman was very devoted to fixing this problem, he could imagine why, and respected her for it. She was quite the genius after all, and that was something he liked. Hmm. He felt bad for her, she was constantly able to save people's lives and fix their problems, but she didn't seem to be able to fix her own.

You're a genius you know, freezing your own blood. But as a god slayer, it's a bit more corrupted and complex than that, and even corrosive. Perhaps you should experiment with the properties of god slayer elements a bit more, rather than just the temperature aspect. I could teach you a bit about it, an actual Godly being did train me after all. And I read so much, I've done my research. Looking deep into her eyes, there was a blazing passion in his own. I have a job as a mage, but I can visit often if you'd like, to help. Plus I can help beat off those assholes that try to steal your work. I've been alone for so long. I hate talking about it, but you get it at least. Moving closer to her, he put his right hand on her soft side. There's nothing wrong with you, you're fine just the way you are. Leaning in, he would attempt to place his lips onto hers, for a kiss. If she accepted, she would find that his body was even warmer than before. You make me want to talk a lot, it's weird. I usually don't do that. Keeping his body close to hers, he stayed looking into her eyes.

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 6th August 2015, 6:41 pm

Her mind snapped with panic as he went in for the kiss as her old body used to have a saliva with a ph value of equal strength to sulfuric acid. Once she had stopped she nodded her head in apology, “S-Sorry old habit. . .” She took a deep breath and leaned in towards Ardere kissing his lips softly before pulling back slowly and nodding, “O-Of course! If I could learn more about my type of magic I would love to!” She was blushing heavily and nodded sighing happily and leaned on top of Ardere, “I-If you want we can do. . . That?” She had not had the capability to have fun like that in a long time so she had to admit her need was immense right now but she could not stop herself as she leaned in and began to remove her bra and then moved her hands lower on Ardere a slight giggle emanating from her lips and a grin, “I wonder what the other sword is like?~”

~~~~~~ Fade to BLACK~~~~~~

Once it was all over she laid on top of Ardere a smile on her face and her hair a tad mess as she was positively glowing as she was, “I-If you want the answer to whether I am in a relationship can change? I-If it is with you I mean. . .” She was nervous but at the same time happy as she leaned in and kissed Ardere on the lips again her mind feel better than it has in years as she put her low amount of clothing back on and put a towel on a couch seat, “Also would you like any coffee? I plan to stay up a bit more to do some research on the venom inside the hiker you brought to see if the snake that produced it had any mutations to it.” She giggled and moved to her coffee maker turning it on and yawning herself as she smiled at Ardere waiting on his answer.

I WILL NOT ALLOW POISON
    TO HARM
    THOSE I CARE ABOUT.
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 6th August 2015, 7:08 pm

Every Scar will build my

throne.

Ardere pulled back for a moment. It's alright. Wrapping his hands around her sides, he rubbed them with his thumbs. Her skin was cold to the touch, but it was softer than he had expected. Kissing her yet again, the mix of temperatures felt strange to his body. He had been with women before, but ironically not mages. He was actually a bit nervous for once, which was a strange feeling to the man made of conviction. Chuckling a bit at her statement, he pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Of course, we can. Smiling, the tattoos on his body shimmered a bit as he felt his internal heat rise. As she removed her bra, his eyes scanned down her gorgeous body. Fingers running down her sides, the god slayer bit her lower lip. Smiling ever so slightly, he replied. How about we find out? Then pulled her body close to his.

~Fade to Black~

With messy hair, and a slightly sore body, Ardere had his arms wrapped around Sayrn. The two god slayers had shared a night together, probably the best one he had in a long time. Smiling up at her a bit, he ran his fingers across her spine playfully. I would like that, very much. Planting his lips against hers, they shared another kiss. Watching her get dressed, he slid back on his boxers and pants. Looking around for his shirt, he seemed to have misplaced it. Damn-Uhh yeah sure. I like coffee, lots of sugar though. Thanks. I'll stick around for a bit if you don't mind, I've got some hours to kill before Raven gets pissed at me for being gone too long. Looking under the couch, his pale muscular physique still showing, the fire mage spotted his shirt. Snagging up the shirt, he began to button it back up. Walking over to the pink haired woman as he buttoned up his shirt, he slid his arms to her sides. Holding them for a moment, he planted soft kissed on her neck. Spinning her around, planting a kiss on her lips again, he waited for his coffee to be finished. I guess it's a good thing none of those guys came back, or else they would have come upon a sight not so pleasant for them. Finishing buttoning his shirt, he heard the noise signalling that the coffee was finished. Looking back over, he saw that his sword was still sitting near the couch. It was a habit to constantly check on it, at least he deemed it as such.

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 9th August 2015, 4:16 pm

She nodded her mind a bit cluttered from lack of sleep combined with their time together and more that they had but even so she listened to what Ardere had to say and nodded smiling as she handed him the cup of coffee as he had asked for it. “Ah here you go! And it was of no problem I find helping others interesting as it helps me with my research.” She was looking around hoping that Uziael that she had sent out for a few errands was not on his way back as it is always hard to explain a demon to people that come to her shack. “Ah to explain what they would have walked in on is not hard! I am quite open about myself but then again this is the first time in over seventeen years I have had a normal body again.” She chuckled softly and got up walking to Ardere and hugging him after setting the coffee down by him and sitting herself down by him a slight jiggle on her body as she did, “If I were not so proud a scientist I would have given up my goal years ago but I keep fighting and fighting and will till the end.”

To be tired says you can control when you fall asleep for her however it seems the draft of insomnia broke in her system as she quite literally passed out from pure exhaustion right against Ardere as her mind finally had time to rest after almost sixty two hours without sleep.

I WILL NOT ALLOW POISON
    TO HARM
    THOSE I CARE ABOUT.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:25 pm