Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Deliver My Letter [Job/Solo]

Eiji
    Eiji

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 175

Deliver My Letter [Job/Solo] Empty Deliver My Letter [Job/Solo]

Post by Eiji 22nd July 2015, 10:27 pm

“So, young man, you want money eh?” Said the man who was sitting in front of Eiji, his crossed legs reminiscent of one that looked like how a politician sitting position - something Eiji would know due to his background. The man was called Lewis, who was a 40 year old man, tanned who wore glasses, with thick frames. He was rich, evident by his house, nay a mansion as it was proven to be much more of than a house. From what Eiji observed, he was a with a partner, a female one, which could be seen with pictures hanging on the wall all over the house. Too many pictures, as if this mansion was a gallery to show just what a good-looking person his partner is. She was very pretty, a brunette who was roughly shorter than him. They both looked like their on the same age. He’s probably an aristocrat, because he was too rich to be of normal status.

When asked the question, Eiji nodded his head, conveying the word ‘Yes’ non-verbally. He needed the money because he was broke. In fact, he was so broke he couldn’t rent an apartment and had to stay at other people’s houses. Not like they had a choice either, because if they said no, he would’ve tortured them until they were forced to say yes.

“Well, what do you think of love?” Said Lewis, his voice filled with curiosity, as if he was a naive child curious about the world. Taken-aback, and confused, he took a while to form his answer. It wasn’t something that people would normally ask him, and it was probably better, because love has always been a cliche topic ever since the day of time.

Eiji responded
    “I don’t believe in love.” Lewis smiled a bit, and said “Nice, I don’t really care lol. This is about me.” Eiji looked at him, with a truly emotionless face. There was nothing Eiji could do, nor say, with the two saying nothing for a while, which Eiji didn’t like because he felt uncomfortable.

He continued, “Anyways, I’ve fallen in love with a celebrity, who I know is the love of my life and was my childhood friend. I’m such a lucky guy. Unfortunately, you may have noticed it from the pictures, but I have a wife, but I realised that she is a gold-digger. She finds a person, man or woman who is richer than me, and off she goes,. She doesn’t really care about how they look, and trust me some of them look really ugly, and are just assholes but she doesn’t care! As long as they can buy that Chanel bag for her, all that is good! I want to find someone who will love me back.” He took a deep breath in. Eiji could see in Lewis’ eyes that Lewis wanted to talk more, but said nothing because really didn’t care. He just came for the money and that was all.

“Sorry I’ve digressed. Anyways, I want you to hand over this letter, which contains a series of poems, that was personally written by world-renowned poets for me.” He handed Eiji a letter, with his name carefully and elegantly written. “She has a concert tonight. Hand it over to her. But be careful though, there are guards and lots of fans. Avoid them. I will pay you handsomely, just like your face.”
    [569]

Last edited by Eiji on 22nd July 2015, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 175

Deliver My Letter [Job/Solo] Empty Re: Deliver My Letter [Job/Solo]

Post by Eiji 22nd July 2015, 10:32 pm

Perplexed by the last sentence, Eiji remained silent, and stood up. He nodded his head, acknowledging his mission and went off, waiting till the sun slept for the man to do his job. Since there’s still time left, Eiji would go to the bar and use what money he has left to drink as much alcohol in this town.

He arrived at the concert when the sun has fallen and the moon has appeared. It wasn’t difficult to find at all, because well, there were lights everywhere, and it would seem as if it’s the only noisy place around town as there were screams concentrated at that one place. The screams of prepubescent people no doubt, because well it’s usually these kind of people that are as easily excitable. As the concert went on, he snuck inside - it wasn’t that hard considering there were only like 4 body guards and they weren’t even paying attention, they were talking about how they would ‘slay’ her, whatever that meant (actually he knew what that meant), and waited inside her room, which was obviously hers, considering how her door had her name lit up brightly.

It was a considerably small room, with a bottle of champagne on top of a metal tray on a table. There was a leather couch at left side of the room with presents given by her fans all over the place. Besides that, it was practically empty. Eiji walked towards the bottle of champagne, opened it, drank from it straight up because the power of alcohol is strong, and then sat on the leather couch which was really comfortable, obviously.

He waited for like 3 hours, but it felt forever, considering how boring it was. He’s never been interested in pop music, for reasons he doesn’t know why. Once the concert has finished, the woman went in her room, only surprised to see him, shocked, and made a tiny shriek. Eiji noticed this, and looked at her, with his unemotional face. She was a considerably pretty woman, blonde and surprisingly really small for her age. She also looks really young compared to how the man looked like, probably due to botox.

“Ah...you drank my champagne.., Now how can I help a handsome man such as yourself?” asked the woman, calmed. Eiji stood up, and responded back, “Here’s a letter from a man called Lewis. If you’re done, I’m going to leave.” The woman opened the letter, skimmed through the letter, and said “Haha, thank you. These are the worst poems I’ve read in my life,, and I want to puke. You may leave now. GUARDS, take this man out of here!” The guards finally arrived, and rudely kicked Eiji out.

Eiji headed back to the client’s house, and was surprised to see Lewis crying on the steps holding an envelope. Lewis said
    “Sob...my wife is with a man in the house, so she kicked me out...sob...did you do it?” Eiji nodded his head, and the man continued “Here, take this...sob…” Said the man, handing out the envelope with the money. “I trust you...thanks...sob…” He took a pause and said “sob...if it’s not too much to ask...will you stay with me...sob…” Eiji tilted his head, looked at him for quite a while and said “No”. He then left, heading back to the bar to drink the night away, and then would sleep at an unfortunate person’s house.
    [570]
    TWC: 1139/500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Non serviam
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Deliver My Letter [Job/Solo] Empty Re: Deliver My Letter [Job/Solo]

Post by Hikachu 23rd July 2015, 3:12 am

Deliver My Letter [Job/Solo] YdROJZD

Deliver My Letter [Job/Solo] JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:13 pm