Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki)

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki)

Post by Yvonne 2nd June 2015, 9:10 am

Amusingly, Raven had one arm wrapped around her waist and the other on top of it with its fingers curled under her chin, looking elegantly thoughtful, just to be clear, when Deniel fell down the tree and then proceeded to ask them what they expected of him. Truthfully, Raven had expected a rather serious looking middle aged man with a beard and knitted eyebrows when she first flew to the island. She expected the man to be quiet serious in nature and harsh with words. Well, what made her expect that? Well, maybe it was just this weird notion that pops into her head every time she thinks of guild masters and their power over an entire group of mages.

She dropped her stance with a shake of her head and quickly looked away with a snort before looking back. This time, her eyes were fixed on the sword, quite refined and attractive in style, it was the type that Raven wouldn’t mind holding onto though she doubted that it would ever heed to Raven. The first time it spoke made it clear to her that the sword was anything but ordinary. And with extraordinary swords came specific wielders and other agendas. However, the rather deep voice did give away the fact that it was the voice she heard at the beginning while she was addressing the young crowd. She clearly remembered the remark, only chose to ignore it since she wasn’t sure where the voice came from. Wasn’t she just too nice?

“So you are the one who, along with Deniel, was interested in something other than my wings at the beginning,”she spoke with a gentle yet scary smile on her face. No, she wasn’t mad. In fact, she was nice enough to overlook it. Please, she understood humor! Most of the time…

“Training was alright. It’s surprising but most of these young ones are focused enough to get their magic flowing with not too much of a hassle. Rose here,” she gestured towards the red haired girl as she spoke,” Was good enough to actually almost hit the difficult stage target. Of course, if she worked a little, she would be able to control her magic just as if it was another part of her”. Raven had put a hand on the small girl’s shoulder while she introduced her to the Eclipse soul guild master, telling her that she really was good even with her lack of experience.

“Oh and because Raven never forgot, I’m Kuroe,” her black bird, now in his human form, jumped into the middle of the conversation, throwing a glare at Raven from the corner of his eyes. It clearly told Raven that she had forgotten him and Raven simply looked away with a sly whistle. “He is my dear friend who, clearly, doesn’t respect me. Not complaining!” she stuck her tongue out and shrugged when the glare intensified. “Yah he loves me too,” she muttered under her breath. “Anyhow, I think we took a longish break already. Maybe we should get the two groups to conduct a friendly sparring match later”.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 QoRmBvD
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Mentor : N/A

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki)

Post by Decayuss 2nd June 2015, 7:25 pm

"What? No, I wasn't--" Deniel was going to explain to her that he wasn't really looking 'elsewhere', and that it was just a joke between him and his sword. But as he held up his finger in protest, she interrupted him, answering his question. From the way it sounded, Raven's training was going a lot like his one. The young mages showed incredible and surprising talent, and Rose was able to hit the more difficult targets, just as Credo on his side was able to lead the band of kids he had. Deniel gave another glance down at Rose with his blood red eyes, and just raised both of his eyebrows at her at the same time, as if he were saying: "What's up?" He looked back at Raven. But just as he did, her pet jumped right in front of him. Out of alarm, Deniel had jumped back away from the group, and put his hand on the hilt of his sword, as if he were an enemy. And if he was, Deniel would have drawn it and cut it without hesitation, but since he was introduced as her pet instead, Deniel loosened himself up. His reaction timing was very fast, and in almost an instant he was in a battle stance, with his mind set to fight. That showed not only his skill, but also his level of hostility. Anything that made him jump or came out of no where, he almost took to be an enemy.

But just as he realized that he wasn't an enemy, Deniel returned to his casual and laid back state. Deniel gave a smirk at her pet, and at Raven. The two seriously reminded Deniel and Nidhogg of their own relationship. I guess it's a universal thing, huh? Deniel gave a shrug at Raven's suggestion, but before he responded to it, he needed to clear up the incident from earlier. "I wasn't looking elsewhere, by the way. I was looking at your wings. Nidhogg was just making a joke...which I don't even know what he means. What do you mean, Nidhogg?"

"When you're older, Deniel."

"But I'm nineteen--"

"Another time, then!" Deniel blinked several times, and then gave another shrug. "Sparring is a maybe. Magic does have an undenyable advantage over untrained swordsmen. Range." After saying that, Deniel already started to walk away, and gave a wave over his shoulder. "Catch ya' later." Deniel was gone in a few seconds, leaving him and his sword walking by themselves. Deniel returned to the middle of the campground where he and his group were at, and cleared his throat. "Alright! MY GROUP, ASSEMBLE! Let's go!" Suddenly, there was a huge outburst of kids running around and talking with each other. Deniel's whole group made short work, assembling once again. This time, instead of in organized lines, they all stood right in front of their mentor, just a few feet away. And each of them looked at him in silence, with Credo in front. "Alright, ya' rascals, here's what's gonna' happen. We're gonna' break off from the camp for a bit perform a very serious, significant task of becoming a swords...person. Meditation."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 5th June 2015, 8:12 pm

“Alright!! My Group, assemble!” she echoed Deniel as he left to get his group back. Raven had stayed at the same spot under the big tree this time, letting everyone gather around her as Rose took a position nearest to her at the front row. Raven gave her a glance and nod of approval followed by a gesture telling her to come closer. She wasn’t the type of person to focus on one person alone but Raven was sure that she could use Rose later for improving the others. She was one level above the others that were gathered around and that in itself would be a good thing.

“Alright, how many of you actually tried to focus and practice your magic controlling between the break time?” she asked, her eyes following all of her students starting from left and going to right. She found some confident faces mixed in with some confused and some dread filled faces. She could already guess that only ten percent of them actually tried what Raven taught them while the rest fooled around. “What did I tell you little ones? Hmm? You have to focus when you want to learn magic. Just because you succeeded once doesn’t mean you will succeed again. Your feelings and your mental control on yourself and your thoughts affect your magic flow and control as well. That’s why most magic users who focus on their magic alone are usually either very serious while fighting or completely insane because they are trying to become one with their magic. Try summoning your magic now and see what I mean,” she instructed and turned to one of them who looked confused at Raven’s words. Maybe he thought that it wasn’t necessary. But he followed Raven’s instructions anyway and then proceeded to try and light a small fire in the tip of his fingers. It worked and the bright flame stood up straight. Yet, within a few seconds, it started wavering and then completely broke down with a small gust of wind that passed over it.

“Do you understand how weak your magic is when you have other thoughts running in your head?” she raised an eyebrow, particularly at the boy who nodded understandingly. “Great, we will start from the very beginning again. Everyone, focus your magic and conjure it to the tip f your fingers. Make it a part of yourself and control it. I want to see beautiful mini sculptures of your magic when I walk around all of you,” she notified them and stepped forward, quickly taking a turn towards the left to observe everyone. They had some difficulty in summoning their magic again but some of them, those that were probably practicing, got it done easily and she could tell that their magic twisted only the way they wanted! To see the proud face of theirs only made Raven happier. They would grow up very quickly and they would soon learn the harsh reality as well. No matter how much control you have, if you can’t hold your own in a battle, it’s useless.

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 5th June 2015, 8:34 pm

"But first, how many of you guys bragged to the other children?!" Immediately Deniel was met with a horde of responses, with all of them saying that they did. They all nodded to each other, and Deniel gave a nod to them as well. He gave them a thumbs-up, and was satisfied with their progress. The bragging part was unnecessary, but it showed that the kids had some faith in Deniel, and was enjoying him teaching them. "Alright, now then...meditation! ....It's boring as shit!" Deniel swore for the first time in front of the kids. Most of them gasped in shock at it, but Deniel could care less. And, in the front row, Credo didn't seem to mind either. "But if it's so boring, why teach it to us?" Deniel gave a brief chuckle and responded: "Despite it's lack of entertainment, it is crucial. Meditation is an excellent way to attain concentration. It calms both the mind and the body. I meditate several times when I can. But in order to truly focus it in....you shall become one with nature! Follow me!" Deniel appeared to be filled with energy and excitement. Almost everything he said had a powerful voice backing it up, but also a certain level of enthusiasm. He very much looked forward to it, despite him saying that it was boring.

Deniel lead the children away from the camp, leaving Raven and the rest of the kids alone. Deniel brought the kids through the nearby grove of trees, and listened closely with his ears. There where some whispers among the kids as they followed them, as they all spoke to ecah other about their experience, while Credo walked right alongside Deniel. As Deniel focused, he listened. Not to the whispers, but for the sound of water. Deniel heard a waterfall nearby, and he was keen to find it. After around ten minutes or so of walking, Deniel finally came to the waterfall that he had heard. The waterfall dumped into a small pond, coming up from a cliff that bordered it. The trees had cleared up when Deniel and the children reached the area, giving them a view of the sun and the sky. "Alright, this works! Everyone, sit wherever you please! And meditate!" Deniel hadn't even instructed them how to meditate. He assumed they all knew the typical meditative position, which they did. They all sat down, sometimes in circles or groups together, in a typical meditative position, and closed their eyes.

They were silent in almost no time, and Deniel was in the middle of the horde of kids. Hey, Deniel. Are you honestly that ignorant to the joke I made earlier? Nidhogg spoke to Deniel in his mind rather than speaking out loud, so he wouldn't disturb the children. Deniel shook his head, and spoke back in his head. Of course I did. I just pretended that I didn't. I'm not going to get off on the wrong foot with this woman. You should know by now, Nidhogg: I can pretend like I don't know, but in reality...I've already seen it all. Hahahah! Deniel smirked as he laughed in his head, but made sure not to make a sound. He did not want to disturb the children, as any form of distraction would surely cause them to have error.

Just like having concentration, the children were slow with their progress at first. A select few of them had managed to meditate in the way that he wanted them to, but Credo wasn't among them. Deniel frowned and gave them a bit of advice: "Don't think about what you're doing. Think about anything else. Your mind. Your body. Your blade. Your surroundings. You can't see it, so imagine it. The waterfall. The trees. The ground. Everyone around you."

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 7th June 2015, 11:13 pm

Raven could tell most of them were doing just fine with their magic control. Of course, some lost it a little but they were quick to regain it too. In short, she was training some really smart kids. One of them event went really artistic and painted a picture with her magic for the others. Some tried to follow it while some directed their attention to making something else.

Kuroe, on the other hand was sitting on top of one of the trees observing Deniel’s group, snickering when he found that they were deep into meditation. If he wasn’t the prideful crow that he was, he probably would have done something mischievous already. ‘Should they even be dropping their guard so?’ he wondered with one eye lazily open. He just wanted to go back to Sabertooth already. He had more company there than he would ever have here.

Raven pushed the careless hands of a girl up as she stopped behind her. The girl in question was looking around at other people’s creation while still having her magic open on the field. “Your first mantra is to concentrate. Don’t forget that. You might cause trouble not only for yourself but for others around you too,” she scolded with a soft voice. She didn’t want to scare them off after all.

The girl instantly shied and went back to doing what she was doing while Raven made one more round around them and finally sat down under the tree Kuroe was on. “Psst Raven!” she heard the familiar voice of her black bird from above. “Raven, do you really believe Deniel when he said he wasn’t looking at something other than your wings?” Kuroe asked, this time scooting over to the branch right on top of Raven before leaning his head down. Raven by this time had already turned her head up to look straight up at Kuroe. “Of course not, he is a boy. That says enough,” she smirked and returned her head to its normal position after feeling the small ache in her throat. “He can keep thinking I’m not aware though. What’s the harm in that?” she continued after crossing her arms over her chest. The small joke wasn’t worth provoking a fight with the ES guild master in her guess. They had future chances for alliance and she wasn’t hoping to dump water all over that plan.

“Next time, maybe I’ll slap him on the back of his head or something,” she simply shrugged at the scoffing Kuroe who found it funny that Raven was not going to attack the boy with his sword. “Aren’t you too kind?” he was sarcastic. And finally, shook his head before retreating to his previous branch and previous lazy position. “I would call it as being tactical, Kuroe,” Raven told the shifting Kuroe on top of her and got up with a yawn. She was starting to get bored of the whole training thing. Maybe it was time to have the kids blast a few things down.

OOC: Bad grammar x3x In my defense, I was tired of writing 2 essays in one day

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 9th June 2015, 4:15 pm

With Deniel's advice, the kids had started to improve their performance levels in meditation. It was a hard thing to do, contrary to what most people believed. Most people believed that meditation was just sitting down and relaxing, when in a way, it was the opposite. A person needed to be aware with their mind, but relax their body. That was one of Deniel's steps towards attaining concentration, and hopefully some of the kids would understand that. More and more of them got to the level Deniel wanted, and once almost all of them did, he abruptly clapped his hands and interrupted them. "Ladies and gentlemen, get off your asses! It's time to DUEL!" Deniel had already said 'shit' in front of the kids, so they weren't so concerned with him saying 'ass'. But most of them were confused as to what he meant. Some of them even thought he was joking and just continued meditating. Deniel watched them all for several seconds, until his grin was gone. "I mean it! We're going to have a quick tournament! You versus someone else here! The winner gets a special prize!" Deniel was not yet going to reveal the 'special prize' was, so that got of the kids excited about what it could be, and it stirred up competition. "This is going to be in a very organized fashion. Everyone, clear some space up, and huddle beside me."

The kids and Deniel had their backs to the pond, while they all huddled into one spot, which left a small opening. They chattered amongst themselves, until Deniel moved to the other side in front of him, and clapped his hands. "LISTEN UP!" He raised his voice high so they could all hear him, and were almost immediately silent afterwards. So far, this was a very obedient group of kids. "Fighting with a sword is not fun and games. If any of you think that way, you're in the wrong spot..." Deniel took a pause there to see if anyone would ask him anything, or even step out because of it. No one moved an inch, so he continued. "One hit can mean the difference between victory or death. That's not always true, but today I will be treating this tournament as such. Now, what's going to happen is this: You will each start in front of each other at a fixed distance, so no one tries anything funny. When I say 'go', you will begin your battle. The battle won't be determined on who hits first, but more of where you hit. Obviously a cut on the arm isn't going to determine the battle, but a blow on the neck will. I'll be the judge of that."

Deniel crossed his arms and gave a smirk at the group of kids. Now they were chatting amongst each other once again. Credo was the only one that wasn't talking, and seemed to be focused on Deniel more than anything. Deniel held his hand up, as he wasn't done. "Now, then. I will also be selecting the match-ups at random, and this will run like a tournament. If you lose, you'll join me over here. If you win, go to the right or left, and we'll get to you once the next round starts. This is your chance to prove me that you've learned something." After that, Deniel pointed at two random members of the crowd, both of them were girls, "Now, you two are up first! .....Go!" They nervously looked at each other, and then stepped on either side of the crowd. Once Deniel had said 'go', both of them held their bamboo sticks like they had been practicing, and slowly approached each other rather than going in recklessly. That was a good sign to Deniel, showing that they took the battle seriously. This should be good, Nidhogg.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 12th June 2015, 7:54 am

Raven yawned with her body thrown back slightly against the bark of the tree. Lonely wind flew hastily through the leaves and branches like a young lover trying to find his other half as Raven halted halfway through her stretch to gaze solemnly up at the sky. Something about the tender nature made her melancholic. Maybe it was because the quiescent feelings it gave brought even unwanted memories out to surface. However that worked, Raven felt the need to get up and take long, peaceful walk down the stream she had noticed before arriving.

Running a cold hand over her tired eyes, Raven quickly got up and rounded the tree. She found Deniel and his group of students a few meters ahead of her. Kuroe was still sleeping up at the tree she had left. So it was quite nice to know that no one would be following her in her sudden desire to be alone. Sound of wood on wood alerted her of the activity Deniel’s group was currently engaged in. It suddenly reminded her that she had left her own group of students back. It was fine though. A teacher wasn’t necessary once they got the swing of magic control. A feverish thirst to experiment and create was all that they needed. If they had that much passion, they would excel greatly at their own magic.

She stood there gazing at the eager children clashing their wooden swords against each other for a little. Deniel must have been a good teacher to them. She could see the satisfactory smile on their faces and it was obvious that they placed their trust on him. The golden veil of light that fell over her eyes made her groan and turn her head away. It was far too sunny for her liking now. So the lilac haired woman gave on last glance at the group before turning and walking away. She walked along the bank of the stream, almost lost in the magical feeling it bought along.

Birds sang, the stream made its own music and the wind pitched in to create harmony with the rest. It was one of those times Raven liked to completely purge all thoughts from her struggling heart. It also made the placid little girl in her come out and dance under the merry sunlight. Too bad Raven couldn’t completely let her soul drown in the sensation. She still had way too many thoughts running through her head and Raven never forgot responsibilities for her own pleasure. With that in mind, she decided it was time she got back to where she left her students. There was only one last thing she had to teach them before they could try and completely go free with their own magic powers.

She wished she could turn into a crow herself and fly away. The peaceful part inside her wanted nothing more than that. Be born into this world free and to die just as free. Humans could never do that.

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 12th June 2015, 4:05 pm

OOC: First I would like to say....

1000TH POST BABY, YEAH!

The first battle had passed by very fast. After the two had gotten close to each other, the first person to attack was pretty much the one that lost. She struck, and the other one had blocked it and performed a counter attack. She went straight for her foe's neck, following Deniel's advice. Deniel had no choice but to hold his hand up, "Done! You, Miss, you're the winner." The girl who won had apologized, but the other one didn't seem too hurt. After that, it was on to the next match. Deniel picked them one-by-one, each round not lasting longer than thirty seconds. That made it go by fast, but Deniel wasn't entirely pleased with that. Most of the time, it was the first person who struck ended up losing. And that was boring, and not the way most fights worked. Well...some fights, but not all of them. After the first round of kids, Deniel had cut the whole class in half, and now it was down to the second round. Just like he imagined, Credo had won his round, but what was unique about his, was that he struck first, but he still won. The person tried to block it, but he overpowered them and still landed his blow.

"Okay! Round two! Let's go!" Deniel picked two more kids at random, and watched them duke it out. Since it was the second round, the kids were more skilled than the ones from the previous round, and thus resulted in a better fight. Instead of the person who dealt the first blow ended up losing, the fight lasted for several attacks. The rest of the fights were also like that. After the second round started the third, with Credo still inside of it. The fights lasted longer each time, and surprisingly enough, time flew by fast. By the time Deniel was down to the last 2, Credo and someone else, the sun was already setting. "Alright, you guys, this is it! After this, your training for the day is finished!" Deniel held up his hand, and then released it down, and the fight began. Credo began by taking the offensive with his bamboo sword, starting out by striking several times agressively. The other one was a boy, and he seemed to be around the same height and age as Credo. Credo appeared to be much more influenced by anger and negative emotions, while the other one appeared to be very calm.

Deniel had noticed this anger from Credo throughout the entire tournament, and grew a bit concerned about it. But, even with the anger, Credo was still the victor of the fight eventually. Credo had managed to get a hard blow on the kid's neck, which would have lopped his head off otherwise. Deniel held his hand up for them to stop, "Alright, that's it! Winner is Credo!" Most of the kids weren't surprised at all. Not even the one Credo beat. Credo and him shook hands, and complimented the skill of another. Deniel clapped his hands twice to get the attention of the kids one last time. "I'll think of the prise tomorrow, Credo. For now, I think you all deserve a rest. Good job today, everyone! Steady progress! I like it, but get some rest! Let's go!" Followed by all of the kids in a huge crowd, Deniel made his way back to the camp. And as soon as he got there, all of the kids broke away from him, and into their tents. That left Deniel alone out there for the most part. They probably got their assigned tents when they arrived, but Deniel had no idea where he was supposed to go. So he just stood there, awkwardly, and looked around. "Ummm...where the Hell is my tent?"

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 16th June 2015, 9:18 am

Raven slowly walked back, her arms crossed behind her head. Once again, she realized that her thoughts were slipping down some unknown regions. In fact, walking was just an automatic reaction for her since she knew she had somewhere to be. Other than that, neither did she pay attention to where she was going now was she planning anything useful. Her thread of thoughts went from apples to honey and then oddly towards the pile of cloths she had not washed yet back in Sabertooth. Yes, her train of thoughts was very odd, especially after all that sad thoughts on raven demons and so on.

Suddenly, the faint sound of leaves rustling yanked her back into the real world. She halted mid-step to glance at unassuming bushes. Was something there? Maybe it was some wild animal? She wondered, continuing to stay in the same position for a little more. Just as she was about to walk away, she heard the sound again. This time, it was clearer and nearer. At first, when she turned back, she saw nothing near the bush but as she dragged her eyes down to where her feet was, two button like orbs made their appearance. How cliché, Raven thought while staring at the innocent eyes of a fluffy creature known as rabbit.

The twitching little thing poked its nose into her feet first, sniffed and then twitched again. The white ball of fur continued the action till Raven finally gave up and picked it up by its ears. “What on earth are you doing here?” she sighed, suddenly remembering all those stories where the main character encounters a rabbit while thinking it’s some vicious beast.

“I was expecting a lion…”

By the time Raven got back at where Deniel’s group was meditating, she had the small rabbit on her shoulder. Raven didn’t think it was a stray owing to the small pink ribbon around its neck. There was no name tag or anything but it was proof enough that it belonged to someone. She noticed that everyone had already left and walked back to where she had left her own kids. “All of you can stop for today too,” Raven announced as all of them finally broke their control over their magic and let it break down into nothing. “I’m sure all of you are tired. Get going. And Rose, I’ll show you something tomorrow,” she told her after watching the rest of the crowd disappear.

The next time she stopped, she saw Deniel standing in the middle of the whole camp, looking left and right. She didn’t even have to ask what was wrong. It was far too obvious. “Your tent is right opposite to mine~” Raven chimed with her eyes closed with a flat tone, walking right past him towards the direction her own tent was at. “You can follow me if you want to or do you prefer sleeping up in trees even at night?” she teased, still with a flat tone as she made a final turn towards the end of the camp where their tents were located.

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 16th June 2015, 11:18 am

Is it there!? Or there!? Maybe it's right there!? Nope. That one is definitely mine! ....I don't think so! Deniel was circling around himself, trying to determine which tent his was. He was never informed about it, and he didn't worry about it up until now. If all else failed, he still had the trees to sleep in...But just as soon as he was going to give up, Raven approached him and saved him a good night's sleep. "Oh, right. Thanks!" Deniel did as Raven said and followed her. He wasn't too concerned about her joke of sleeping in trees. He knew the idea sounded ridiculous, and he was pretty much the only person he knew that actually did something like that. In his opinion, though, it was a useful skill to have if all else failed. Deniel nearly took following her to the next level, because he nearly followed her inside of her tent. But he stopped himself short, and stayed outside. "Oh. Right. Sorry..." He said before scrambling off to the right to his tent. There was a few yards of distance between his tent and hers, and he could see that their tents were the larger ones. Deniel almost waltz inside of his tent, and was surprised to see it was mostly....empty. There was just a bed on the left side of his room, and the rest of it was fairly empty. He was surprised because these weren't the kind of camping tents that the kids got. The ones he and Raven got were the ones that people expected to be used for expeditions or military camps. In other words, they were fairly large with plenty of space. And all Deniel's one had was a bed.

In some ways that was all he needed, but it wouldn't have hurt to have a desk. Or a table. Or something. Deniel grumbled and looked to his left, the direction Raven's tent was. "I'm willing to bet those guys gave her everything...." Deniel then realized that there was at least one more object in his tent, something he dearly needed. A coat hanger. Planted right in front of his bed. With just a shrug, Deniel removed his long, leather black coat and hung it up. He also removed his black combat boots, leaving him in just his black t-shirt and and jeans. He gave a long, drawn out yawn, and set Nidhogg right beside his bed to lean against. He hopped right on top of his bed, with his hands folded behind his head, and stared up at the ceiling. "What a day this has been, Nidhogg...." Deniel gave a glance at his sword that was leaned next to him on his bed. "Yeah. This isn't as bad as you thought it would be, is it?" Deniel looked back up at the ceiling, and closed his eyes as he shrugged. "I guess not. In fact, I'd say it's even better. I just wonder how Raven is doing with her group. Oh well...g'night. I'll talk to you in the morning."

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 18th June 2015, 4:26 pm

Raven almost didn’t notice the fact that Deniel followed her into her own tent. She just felt his presence but didn’t turn back to scold him or redirect him since she knew he would figure it out eventually. Instead, she went straight to the small table on the other side of her room and placed the still twitching rabbit on it. It took a moment to completely analyze the room before returning to Raven who by that time had walked off to her bed. She remembered throwing her satchel down there. It had some books she wanted to read. She also remembered asking Kuroe to bring a change of clothes for her. Now just where could he have placed it?

Her room wasn’t completely empty. In fact, she had a table, a chair, a bed and even a small dresser. They sure had gone all out for her. Maybe it was because she was a girl? Whatever it was, the only thing she was missing for the night was some food. Well, she knew she had bought some apples with her so since she missed dinner that would have to do. Maybe she should share with Deniel? She wasn’t sure if he had eaten anything or not.

In the end, Raven ended up dragging herself to Deniel’s tent with two apples in her hands. One of them, she was already munching on and the other one was just sitting on her palm waiting to be eaten. She casually walked in to the tent but found the sleeping figure of Deniel instead. So he must have gone to sleep already. What surprised her was the fact that his room was really empty. Oddly enough, all he got besides a bed was a coat hanger. How weird.

She didn’t stay to ponder on it more than enough. She returned to her own tent, found Kuroe asleep on the table next to the rabbit and placed the apple with them. They could have it when they wake up. Without going to bed, this time she grabbed the other clothes Kuroe bought along and with unhurried speed made her way up to where the waterfall was. She seriously can’t possibly sleep without a bath, now could she?

Raven had her eyes to help her see whether someone was around or not. As it gave a green signal, she discarded her clothes and wrapped a thin towel around herself before sinking further into the water. It was cold but not cold enough to have Raven’s teeth chattering. It was the type of cold she was used to. It was fine and after a while, quite soothing as well. She kept herself busy there for ten minutes. The clothes Kuroe had picked up for her consisted of a long gray cardigan along with a black tank top and white skirt, a pair of black knee high socks and white shoes. The skirt has black lace at the very end. The pair of socks too had black lace at the top part. It was very raven like.

Slipping it all on, she finally gave out a satisfied sigh. She felt just great. She could happily go back to sleep now…or so she thought.

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 19th June 2015, 7:55 pm

Very shortly after Deniel wished Nidhogg a good night, he fell asleep. He was exhausted from the day, not to mention the Nephalem didn't necessarily have anything on his mind that would keep him up. Him and his sword were so engulfed in their sleep, that neither of them noticed Raven when she entered his tent. The both of them just lay there, resting. The reality was, Deniel didn't eat anything all day, but his body didn't necessarily mind. He wasn't a person who could go for weeks on end without food, but a day wasn't going to kill him at all. In his sleep, Deniel shifted, tossed, and turned a little bit on his bed. His face also showed that his sleep wasn't necessarily the most comforting. His body wasn't in any stress, it was all his mind. It was all the dream he was having. Not too long into his sleep, Deniel's eyes slowly opened themselves. His red eyes illuminated their light when he opened up his eyelids, and even though he tried to fight back the feeling, he couldn't. He woke himself up, with his eyes wide open, as if he didn't go to sleep at all. "Damn it..." He lazily slipped himself off of his bed, grabbing on to his sword while he got off. He put Nidhogg at the left side where a belt would usually go, and used it as a spot to keep Nidhogg in place.

Deniel made his way out of his tent, not bothering to check if Raven was still in hers. He was wide awake, unlike most people who would probably be half-asleep at this time, and he hurriedly made his way into the woods near the camp. Deniel wasn't too far to the waterfall where Raven had just finished bathing herself, but he had no idea she was there. He just found a spot where he suspected no one would be at, found a few bushes, and then unzipped himself. Moments later Deniel expressed a sigh of relief, as if a heavy burden was just lifted from him. And the sound of a small stream of liquid hitting the bushes and ground was heard for around thirty seconds or so, before Deniel zipped himself back up, and was ready to head back to his tent to go to sleep. Before he could take more than a few steps, he heard something rustling in the bushes behind him. Deniel's very first reaction to something like that was danger, since his mind was trained that way.

He swiftly drew his sword from its scabbard, at the moment the creature in the bushes revealed itself. It turned out to be a human being, which had dropped Deniel's guard, but there was something off about him. The man was out of breath, and he seemed to be dressed in a lab coat, along with fear in his eyes. Spotting Deniel, the first sign of another person, he called out nearly as loud as he could, enough to where Raven not too far away could hear: "PLEASE HELP US!" Deniel cringed at the noise, and sheathed his sword Nidhogg back in its scabbard. The professor in front of him collapsed on to his knees, exhausted from the journey that he made over here as quickly as he could. Deniel followed him down on his knees, and gripped him by the shoulders. "Woah....slow down, there. What's happened that you need assistance with?"

OOC: The color code for him is '666600'

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 23rd June 2015, 7:12 am

“PLEASE HELP US!” Raven heard a tired as well as terrified voice come from behind her. She deduced that it wasn’t far away from her since she was able to hear his frantic voice very clearly. Raven was still at the waterfalls with a towel in her hands.

“Raven! Raven! Where did you go?! I heard someone calling for help!” Kuroe pushed out into the open from behind some trees. He was panting heavily which indicated that he had been looking for Raven for quite a while. The black bird halted when he saw Raven standing next to the waterfalls with a towel running over her hair.

“I heard the sound too, Kuroe,” she tossed her towel and old clothes at the crow. “I’ll check it out. Please take those back to the tent and come find me,” she instructed the nodding crow before turning to where she heard the voice come from.

She soon found Deniel standing over an old man with odd clothes. Well, it wasn’t really odd but she wasn’t expecting to find someone with a lab coat in an island like the one they were in. “What’s going on around here? I almost had my eardrums broken from someone screaming,” she commented as she walked towards the two men. The professor looked up at her voice. Raven noticed that he was very pale; so pale that it looked like he saw a ghost. His lab coat was dirty and his out of breath countenance was enough to tell her he was running at his top speed.

“Please, calm down and come with us back to the camp. We will get you some water. You can rest and slowly tell us what’s going on,” she told the professor and grabbed his hand. His legs shook a little when he tried to stand up but with Raven’s support, still managed to do it. Raven gave Deniel a signal to follow them with her eyes and slowly guided the still shaking professor towards her tent. He looked like a small child waiting to get scolded by his mother as he followed Raven. Halfway through, she found Kuroe who was looking for them.

He instantly shifted to his half human form to give Raven a helping hand. He took the professor off her and walked ahead of them as Raven followed behind. Within a few minutes, the professor was seated on Raven’s bed drinking a glass of water that Kuroe handed over to him. He seemed to drink from the glass greedily. If Raven didn’t know any better, she would have thought that the professor have had nothing two drink for a week.

“Now, will you tell us what you were running away from?” she asked as she stood to the side, petting the rabbit she had found in the wild. “My name is Lawrence. I…no…my research team and I were conducting some experiments in the mountain. But…something went wrong quite awfully while we were probing into the secrets of that place. We need help…”

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 23rd June 2015, 8:50 pm

The professor didn't answer Deniel. He just sat there on his knees, panting with his ghostly face, and looking at the ground in terror. Whatever he had seen, it was still vividly in his head, and traumatizing to him. Just before Deniel was going to try again, Raven showed up, not surprisingly. She seemed to control the situation a lot better than Deniel did, so he just took a step back and let her do whatever she pleased. He just gave a small scoff and crossed both of his arms on his chest. He didn't even bother providing her assistance, but it's not like she needed it. After Deniel had begun to follow once she beckoned him to do so, and very shortly her pet Kuroe came in and took the professor out of Raven's care, and into his own, going ahead of her and Deniel back to the camp. In the very back, behind Raven and Kuroe, Deniel was thinking about what had just happened, and the potential danger behind it. Nidhogg, you awake? He asked his sword inside of his head while he thought about the possible outcomes. Right here with you, Partner. Deniel smiled to himself and nodded, Good. I have a feeling I'll need you in the coming events.

Now Raven, Kuroe, the professor, and Deniel were all inside of the tent. However, Deniel seemed to have almost lost his interest. His earlier suspicions about Raven having much more in her tent than he did were confirmed, so grumpily the Eclipse Soul Guildmaster looked around at Raven's stuff, and wandered off to the other side of the tent to inspect her table that she had in there. He rubbed one of his fingers across the wood, and thought to himself: I didn't even get anything other than a coat hanger. And she gets all this? I'm certainly not popular... Despite his observation to Raven's tent, he wasn't oblivious to what the professor was stating.

Apparently his name was Lawrence, but what he was saying was quite vague. Deniel frowned and approached him and Raven with his hands behind his back. "Tell us, Lawrence, what exactly did you guys stumble across that's got you so worked up?" The professor shook with fear, and took a large gulp of his water before he had begun the next part of his story. "We have been here for quite some time, researching the strange division within the mountains. When a few days ago, while digging, we had come across something strange. It was unusual, biological readings and some strange....liquid had started to leak from the ceilings." Deniel scratched his chin as he thought about what Professor Laurence was saying. It wasn't really anything he had heard before. This was something completely new. "We thought this could perhaps lead us to explaining the mountain's strange behavior, so we dug more. Until we found these.....pods. Thousands of them. Millions, even! And then....that's when it happened. Monsters erupted from these pods. They started killing everyone. They were unstoppable! They were huge....The monsters....they're still killing them! PLEASE! YOU HAVE TO HELP THEM! MY WHOLE TEAM IS IN THERE!"

Deniel stood there in silence for a brief moment. In any other scenario when he heard the word "monster" and he had to defeat it, a smirk would come across his face, but this seemed much more serious. Right now lives were at stake, and he couldn't afford to mess around. He gave a glance at Raven, and nodded at her. "We can't afford to endanger the kids, Raven. We need to go now and....take them all on by ourselves. Are you up for the challenge, Sabertooth Guildmaster?"

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 25th July 2015, 3:08 am

“You’re right, we can’t risk our students’ lives,” Raven agreed, walking in circles around the tent, taking a few moments to come up with a good plan. They had no idea what they were up against. What kind of monsters were they? She knew she should have asked the professor, but he looked so scared that she didn’t think making him remember all those events again would be for the best. If anything, they had few clues already. Whatever these things were, they were dormant till the scientists prodded too deep into them. Their nosy intrusion is what caused the disturbance which in turn caused those monsters to come out of their dormant state. What the professor described sounded something like a hive to her and if that was correct, then they would need all the help that they could get. “Maybe we should let the students know…They should realize that they could be attacked any second and that they should take necessary measurements for it,” Raven changed her mind after a long pause. Leaving them while they were sleeping probably would not be the best solution. “While they take shelter, we will go up the mountain and see what’s going on ourselves…maybe Lawrence’s friends are still up there and could help us get some clue in how to destroy those monsters”.

She went out of her tent after saying that. In camps like the one they were in, there should be a communication lacrima in the middle of the whole camp and there should be some kind of place to hide in case of emergencies. It took her a few minutes but soon, the stage like place that Deniel and Raven gave their speech on came to her view. There! That place should have the communication lacrima she was searching for. True enough, when she stepped on to the stage, she saw the mike that they used that morning. It was probably lacrima run because she saw no cords attaching it to anything. Raven wasted no time in marching up there are grabbing it after taking a deep breath. This was going to be one hell of a wakeup call for all of them.

“EVERYONE, WAKE UP!” Raven yelled, already hearing some soft groans and complaints rising out of the numerous tents. A few of them shuffled out of theirs immediately after hearing her voice. Most of them were the older ones who probably did know something was going awfully wrong. “WAKE UP! This is an emergency. I want all of you to wake up and get ready to defend yourselves if that’s what it takes. However, for now, I want all of you to put the security systems up and go hide in the emergency room underground. I’m pretty sure we have that…” she informed everyone through the mike. More kids got up at the sound of emergency and the ones that were stubborn enough to still sleep were dragged out by the other kids. Surprisingly, none of them panicked as badly as Raven expected them to. In fact, as if it was programmed in their brain, they followed a line towards what she guessed was the room she was enquiring about. The older ones were leading the younger ones and Raven sighed, seeing that the whole thing wasn’t causing too much disturbance. They probably trusted the two powerful guild masters.

Turning to Kuroe, she instructed him to take the professor into the room as well and stay there just in case something goes wrong. She also made sure that she had some of her crows placed around the camp so that they would inform her straight away when something goes wrong. Now all they had to do was actually find out what was going on.

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 25th July 2015, 4:38 pm

Tag
    Words: 521
    "..."
    Deniel was glad that she at least agreed with him. He was about to run off to see if he could find those monsters and start taking them on, but she reminded him that they needed to have a much safer approach to it. The kids weren't necessarily safe inside of their tents. He was far too excited to take on these monsters to even think about doing anything else, so the plan she came up with he agreed to almost right away. Nodding, he watched her exit the tent and then took one more glance at Lawrence. He said nothing at first, and just closed his eyes before heading out of Raven's tent himself. "I'm going to prepare myself for battle." He saw Raven making their way over to the stage, and would have joined her, but it wasn't a two person job. She could handle it herself. Instead he went over to his tent next to hers so he could prepare himself in peace. In reality he didn't need to prepare himself for any battle. It was just something for him to do in the meantime, and more people's lives were on the line here than his own. If he and Raven fell...dozens of innocent children would fall for sure. And if not the children, surely these creatures wouldn't stay on the island.

"I feel like the fate of so many people is in my hands, Nidhogg." Deniel sat down on both of his knees inside of his tent, placing his katana right beside him. He closed each of his eyes, as if to meditate or clear his mind. "What's the matter? Can't handle it?" Perhaps he couldn't. Up until now he's lived as a very selfish person, worrying about his own life rather than anyone else around him, and being very apathetic to what happened to everyone else. If he ever failed a task, all that meant was he was either dead, or defeated. Now, if either of those happened, perhaps Raven would fall, too...or worse. "No...I can handle it. I can do this." Despite all of the commotion going on outside of his tent, Deniel remained trapped in his own mind and world with Nidhogg, ignoring everything on the outside. He didn't believe his own words at first, but as he opened his eyes and grabbed on to his blade at his side once more...he said it again. "I can do this. Raven and I will live to see another day. As well as every last one of those kids." The noise outside seemed to die down, which meant that Raven was probably done with rounding up everyone and putting them in a safe place. Wherever that was.

Walking outside of his tent, he found Raven placing....ravens--shocker--around the camp perhaps to monitor it. He walked right beside her, giving a single glance straight into her eyes: "Let's go." With his sword still in his hands, and his mind set in the right direction, Deniel took off straight into the woods outside of the camp, and began to head towards the mountain at the center of the island.
    Notes
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th July 2015, 4:38 pm

The member 'Decayuss' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 WeakMonster The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 NormalMonster The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 NormalMonster The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 WeakMonster The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 StrongMonster The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 NormalMonster The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 WeakMonster The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 NormalMonster The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 StrongMonster The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 WeakMonster The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 StrongMonster The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 NormalMonster The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 NormalMonster The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 NormalMonster The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 Boss The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 NormalMonster The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 StrongMonster The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 NormalMonster The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 Boss The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 NormalMonster The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 NormalMonster The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 WeakMonster The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 WeakMonster The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 NormalMonster The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 2 WeakMonster
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 29th July 2015, 7:13 am

After one more look around the camp, Raven was confident that anything or Anyone would come in or go out of it. By the time that Deniel came out of his tent, all of the students had quietly made their way into the emergency room below the camp. She had heard a few of the kids, mostly the young ones, cry and cling on to the older ones. And some of them, the daredevils, were getting excited and probably were thinking that they should go along with the two guild masters. Most of them, however, were just going with the flow undoubtedly confident in the two powerful mages. Since she didn’t want to scare them, she also made sure she smiled confidently at the few young ones that gazed at her with unsure orbs full of worry.

When they all went in, Raven found herself sighing heavily. Her countenance dropped from confident to worry. Earlier that day when she first reached the camp, Raven was looking forward to a fun week full of magic and its strange mysteries and the countless possibilities behind it. Twenty four hours had not even run past them yet and they were already facing some unknown enemies. She didn’t even know if they were enemies or even what kind of things it was that they were up against. Was it some demon like her? Or was it an Alien? Or maybe it was some crazy old evil wizard worshipping some evil lord or God again.

Kuroe had joined the other students in the emergency room. Moments before they left, Kuroe expressed his desire to accompany Raven and Deniel but she knew that her ravens alone couldn’t do anything to fend off any monster if they ever travelled this way. They will always have that clear connection of thoughts and visuals between them. But, in the end, they weren’t made for high level combat. Kuroe had to stay and protect them as long as Raven and Deniel is away.

She walked to Deniel and past him after a nod. She was asking him to follow her. They had to climb a mountain and it was night time. It wasn’t even a full moon. The night was wearing her best outfit; in a dress made of dark blue fabric, with splash of grey clouds and one big white glowing jewel in the middle. She smiled gleefully at the island below her as her light coated the tall branches of trees and little plants. But like a tease, she revealed a path up the hill to Raven and Deniel but quickly covered it up with dark shadows. She did remember seeing stones and twigs lining the road. There was also a small wind to the right in the path leading up. She felt gravity pull her back as she went up. She didn’t find it too difficult but she was able to make out the difference is effort she had to put on walking on a normal path and on a slope. The night wind talked to them in hushed whispers almost like old spirits warning their young ones about the dangers yet to come.

Raven moved a low hanging branch away from her face as she took a few more steps forward. Raven felt an itch of annoyance at what she found ahead of her. It was just unbelievable; the thing that was in front of her. To think that when they had to save their magic to fight bigger enemies, the disturbance in the mountains had caused a rock slide and they had to deal with that. Luckily, it wasn’t very bad but their road was blocked with boulders. She even saw some big trees mixed up in the mash. “Now, how are we going to deal with this?”

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 29th July 2015, 2:34 pm

Tag
    Words: 923
    "Not a problem."
    The journey to the top of the mountain would have been quite the obstacle for any normal human. He took off first, but Raven was the one that wanted him to follow; there was no point in arguing over who should be in front of who, so he did it anyway. He gave a glance up at the grey clouds that covered the sky, and then back down at the trail that they followed. It was a nice night, one that he could have perhaps relaxed to and enjoyed in sweet solitude, but that wasn't going to happen. There was a tense look in his eyes, like Raven he was in thought about what exactly these monsters were. He didn't like the sound of what Lawrence had said...pods. There was only one other thing in the world that had pods as far as Deniel could tell, and if it turned out to be what he was suspecting, then this would be a complete nightmare for him. Of course, to retain his strong image, he never informed Raven. The weight of the mountain did not bother Deniel, as he was used to climbing up a much more arduous slope over and over again. His black boots sunk deep into the mountain with every step that he took, leaving behind quite a hefty footprint occasionally when the surface became soft. His mind once again began to preoccupy himself as to what these creatures were, how strong they were, and how many there were. Lawrence stated that the number of pods were in the thousands, and if all of them had managed to escape, then he and Raven could be in for a long fight.

His thinking distracted him from paying attention, so the low branch that Raven moved away from her face recoiled, and swung itself right back into Deniel's face. "Ow!" The wood smacked straight into his noise, causing him to stagger back a single step, and his loud voice echoed in the mountains. Luckily for them it wasn't audible enough for anything atop the mountain, particularly the 'monsters' to hear. He wiped his nose and moved under the branch, joining Raven in front of the road block. She seemed clueless as to what to do. Each of them could have easily used a single Spell to reduce all of these rocks to rubble, but both of them wanted to save as much Magic Power for the upcoming fight as possible. Luckily for both of them, Deniel knew exactly what to do. He took several steps closer to the pile of boulders and trees, placing his palm on one of them. He gave a slight push of force with his hand to determine the hardness and size of the rock, and shortly after that he did the same to a tree that was trapped between two of the rocks. The rocks were rock solid. Moving just one of them would require both hands of Deniel, and if he even did move one of them, he and Raven would be in danger of what would happen should this pile be disturbed. But even the hardness of the rocks wasn't enough to stop him.

He took a pace back from where he was standing, and firmly placed his right hand on the hilt of his katana Nidhogg, and drew the black blade. As the metal came out of its scabbard, it reflected and shined the light of the moon gloriously, posing an even larger effect for such a simple action. Once every last inch of the blade was drawn, a moment of silence passed by. A small gust of wind formed, but it was not the same direction of the one that had occurred earlier. This one was created from the massive strength and power of Deniel himself. Abruptly with almost no warning, he began to hack and slash. Holding his left hand, which contained the scabbard, behind him, Deniel swung the jet black blade several times, but not a single one of them came into contact with a rock or a tree. His first slash was horizontal, spanning through the entire blockade, whilst the second one was a vertical split right down the center. That would divide it into four pieces, and the rest of them were used to split these four sections into smaller bits, particularly aiming for the rocks as they posed the biggest threat. After a countless number of swift slashes, he finished it off with one last one that was so powerful, it brought his body in a full one hundred and eighty degree turn, so he was now facing Raven. He dropped down to one knee as he did so, and held his scabbard directly underneath his blade, both of them perfectly vertical to each other.

Slowly, he slid the black blade back into its scabbard, and once he had finished, it gave a brief "Click!" noise. And just as he clicked it back in, the rocks and trees alike shattered. From boulders and trees to pebbles, rubble, and simple chips of wood, the obstacle that blocked their path was quickly removed into a million pieces. The bits of rock and rubble rolled down the mountain along with the force of gravity, passing harmlessly underneath Deniel and Raven's feet. The bits of wood that did not fall down remained, but were no longer an issue or a threat to either of them. Standing back up, firmly on two feet, he one again smirked at Raven, "Lead the way, Miss Raven."
    Notes

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 1st August 2015, 12:11 am

Apparently, Raven had not needed to lift a single finger. All she did was stay glued to one spot and watch Deniel cut away at the rocks and trees. How wonderful, she thought, he was making things quite easy for the both of them. Most importantly, his control over the blade was perfect. Raven had only learned a little of swordplay back in her world but from what she did learn, she was able to tell Deniel had everything from the structure to the correct angle and position of a sword down. It was embedded in him and she was impressed but she wouldn’t voice her thoughts just like that either.

“Show off” she called when he was done. Childish as that seemed, Raven was already walking ahead of Deniel with her head held high. Violet hair flew behind her with the cold wind and the moon light outlined her graceful figure. She took slow but long steps to reach the summit faster. If the awakening of those monsters had caused such a big effect on nature, she was half scared to find out what they were. Pods…what could possibly come out of pods? Were they some kind of insect? Bug? Whatever could they be?

“What do you think, Deniel? What do you think they are? Maybe they are huge insects with even bigger stingers. I mean, I can’t think of anything else. It’s that or aliens and I don’t know how much the latter could be true,” she attempted to start a conversation, feeling that things were too silent or formal between them from the very beginning of the camp. She wanted to change that. Who knows? She could easily find a friend in the rather odd swordsman.

“Lawrence was really scared, wasn’t he? He was very pale but I wonder how he managed to escape. Maybe others have escaped somehow as well. We should find them. I think they can help us get a better understanding of what we are up against. Maybe…maybe one will just pop out of nowhere right now!”

Raven snapped her fingers, halting in the middle of nowhere. A pregnant pause and there was nothing. In many books and in many stories, she had read the hero say something ominous and it happening right on that spot. However, by the time she realized reality to be different, she was staring disappointedly at her fingers frozen in a snapping position.

“This doesn’t work at all,” she sulked and started up again. How sad, though, she was looking forward to something just appearing out of the blue.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn’t even realize it when someone bolted straight towards her from the other side, knocking the violet haired girl back on Deniel who could be behind her. Normally, a girl her age would have screamed bloody murder but Raven was far from normal and that was an established fact. She simply stared at the almost dead looking man who had his head on her chest…She was going to murder him.
    Words. 510 Tags. @DenielNotes.
    Liquid Night Wings. Amethyst eyes defiled by red of wine. Untamed violet strands of silk.
    Template by Kuroya of THQ & GS.

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 1st August 2015, 2:00 am

Tag
    Words: 884
    "Oh my..."
    Quite a childish remark indeed, but the Guild Master took no offense to it. He, himself, could be a childish person at times, and took Raven's comment as simply a tease. He knew she was impressed. As she passed by him, he lagged behind a little bit on purpose. He just remembered that she was still wearing a skirt, and he was...about to do a bit of a guy thing. They were heading up a steep slope, and once she was a few feet ahead of him, he started to walk after her, but kept himself low. So low...he could see up her skirt. He only did it for a few moments before walking back up straight. He tried to hold back his laughter, not because he thought it was funny about what was underneath, but simply because he just did that. You're so pathetic... He ignored his sword's comment about him and caught up with Raven. He still walked behind her, just not enough to get a peek up her skirt. The only reason he did it in the first place was simply because he was a guy, and he was curious. He still attempted his best at holding back his snicker from what had just happened. Luckily for him, her little interrogation on his thoughts brought his mind away from it. What were they, indeed? He did have a thought on them being on species of giant bugs...but he did not want to think that. He had quite an unusual fear of such creatures.

Instead of conveying his fear to her, he said with fake confidence: "I think they're aliens! I mean...come on! If they were giant bugs, why would they affect a whole terrain? I'm certain aliens have that technology." It was a pathetic explanation, but he was hoping that simply believing they were aliens would make it so. If Raven ever saw how he reacted to giant bugs...his reputation, pride, and life could be crushed forever. Her second question to him was one he didn't answer. He merely pondered over it. Lawrence was frightened indeed, so frightened that he simply referred to these creatures as "monsters". Surely he, and the rest of his team were in need of physical and mental therapy through the trauma they could experience. The Guild Master was so rushed into his thoughts that he nearly bumped into Raven from behind with her sudden halt. He observed the path ahead, not needing to look over her shoulder a whole lot due to the height difference between the two. He had no idea while she had stopped, since he didn't hear her earlier, so it just seemed like the two were awkwardly waiting for something. She had also snapped her fingers, as if something were to appear right before her. He shifted his red eyes's gaze down towards her, and sighed. What was she going to expect? She started down the path once again, and naturally he went after her as well. This time, he didn't try to get a look up her skirt.

They were only a few paces to the path once more before Deniel suddenly felt the weight of Raven right on him. She was heavier than he thought for a girl with that figure. That is, until he noticed it was also the weight of someone else. A man. With his chest buried in her face. Oh, that's just great...she's gonna' blow. Hopefully stopping her before she did, he straightened her out and helped her back on her feet, while he swiftly waltzed around her and yanked the man from off of her chest, holding him in his tight grip. Not realizing it was the touch of humans at first, he attempted to release himself off from Deniel's grip, swiftly jerking his body around as well as his limbs. He was no match for the strength of Deniel, who firmly held him just by a single arm completely still. He kicked and screamed until Deniel spoke over him: "Shut up!" The voice of Deniel was fierce, and filled with rage as well as frustration and annoyance. It was a side of him Raven hadn't seen before, but most definitely one that existed. His threat was enough to temporarily stop the man's movements, as well as his screams, but his heavy breath still filled the air and ceased the temporary silence created by it. Realizing that he was with two friendly faces, he took a moment to moisten his dry mouth to call out: "PLEASE! YOU HAVE TO HELP US!" Perhaps another professor...or a person responsible for digging. His outfit was much more built for digging and field work rather than lab work. While Lawrence had a white coat on, signifying that he was a professor...this one had a different build.

Obviously, since he was responsible for some of the digging, his build was a lot more muscular than Lawrence, and his outfit seemed to be something a worker would wear. Heavy clothing to protect from any unfortunate accidents, but also light enough to move around in. "Well...we found a digger. We know what's going on, and we're on our way to help. A professor Lawrence escaped, but what can you tell us about these creatures? We'd like to know what we're up against."
    Notes

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 4th August 2015, 5:48 am

Raven stared at the man still breathing on her chest. If it wasn’t for the fact that she was being supported by Deniel, the woman would have killed the man on her already. But she was red; redder than any other rose. And then she felt Deniel push her up to regain her balance and before long, the man on her chest was pulled away from her. Thank God, she sighed, I didn’t want to murder a guy that was almost dead already. Instead, she childishly pulled her shirt back into its place and directed a spine chilling glare towards the cowering man.

Apparently, he was a digger from the group of people that invaded the mountain.  He had his workers uniform on which was stained with dirt and mud, what a pathetic picture he painted, Raven thought as she still regarded the man with her glare. She had a feeling that he wasn’t the type of person who would cower in front a girl’s glare on normal situations. In fact, he probably would have taken their earlier “situation” as an achievement. But whatever he saw up in the mountain had shaken him pretty badly; to the point that he was shaking like a leaf in front of Raven despite his strong built.

Unlike the professor, this guy took longer to process their question in the head. Raven’s glare probably didn’t help the cause much either. In the end, he was on his knees in front of Raven, taking huge breaths to fill his greedy lungs. She managed to get his appearance in her head then. Shaggy hair, pale yellow eyes and a masculine built. That’s all he had. She could smell the faint scent of blood on him which meant that he did get injured during the process of flying for his life.

“I…I don’t know much,” he finally began, still cowering from Raven’s eyes, “The professors were telling us to dig…we were going to get paid really well so we kept it up and then….and then we came in contact with something hard”. He took a deep breath, still struggling to hold a decent conversation with the winds in his throat against him. “They were…we couldn’t figure out what they were at fist but they looked like insects…they….they were coming out of pods after pods and then..then…blood,” and he grew silent. It wasn’t very helpful but a few questions in Raven’s mind were already answered. Firstly, they really were up against some type of insects; secondly, there are plenty of them; thirdly, some lives had already been lost. But there were survivors and that’s what counted the most. She couldn’t see what expression Deniel made since her back was to him and she was kneeling down to hold the man from falling down. He was about to faint, Raven thought and began to shake him. “Hey, stay awake, we need you to lead us to where you discovered these pods. We need to see if there are any more survivors. Oi!”…
    Words. 503Tags. @DenielNotes.
    Liquid Night Wings. Amethyst eyes defiled by red of wine. Untamed violet strands of silk.
    Template by Kuroya of THQ & GS.

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 4th August 2015, 9:31 am

Tag
    Words: 871
    "..."
    Not good. He watched as he fell to his knees and began to breathe heavily in front of Raven, as if he had just went through a triathlon. He also noticed the color and look in his eyes; he may have believed another time that his eyes were naturally yellow, but given the level of fear that he had been experiencing, it seemed highly unlikely. Perhaps he had been struck with so much fear that his eye color changed...or he could just be over looking it. And then he began his story, much like how Lawrence told them when they began digging and felt something hard, but unlike Lawrence...he provided an extra detail. One that would change Deniel's look on his forever. insects. Upon hearing that word, the world around Deniel seemingly froze. A small drop of sweat from his hair reached down to his forehead, as his rapidly increased. He could hear each beat ringing in his ears, and blood rushing to his head and through his entire body. He had been hoping it was anything but insects...but now he was told otherwise.

He was unable to even hear the rest of the worker's story, not that there was much left of it anyway, but now Deniel was in a complete state of fear that he was. The world around him was no longer frozen, and his pulse seemed to rush faster and faster than before. Fear took a grip on his mind and his body. His hand had lightly begun to shake, but to quell it he clenched his fingers into a fist. There was no way he could show something like this to another Guild Master! He had a reputation to maintain! Closing his eyes tightly to cease his actions and perhaps gain control of himself, Deniel attempted to calm his body's reaction down. Slowly but surely his rapid pulse had died down, his hand no longer quivered in fear, and the look on his face returned to its casual and informal look. He had hoped Raven wasn't able to witness him in such a state, and that she were too focused on the digger. Getting back into reality, he looked down to see that he was about to faint, and Raven was shaking him in an attempt to keep him up. "It works better if you do this..." Deniel finally said as he got down on one knee just beside Raven and in front of the digger, and gave him a good old backhand to the face! Of course the Guild Master didn't use all of his strength, else there might have been something more serious than a red mark on the man's cheek, but his slap was enough to get him awake, and fairly angry at him. "H-HEY! W-Wh-What was that for!?" They got his attention again. Raven's suggestion about him leading them to it was something that could help them but...unnecessary.

"I think it's best we let him go back, Raven. He's seen enough." He stared at the woman for a moment before returning his glance to the digger with shaggy hair. "Listen, there is a safe place not too far from here, but we need you to tell us something: where are survivors? If any? And...where were these pods?" He began to shake and quiver in fear once more. Thoughts about the insects rushed into his head, tearing apart and murdering some of his closest team mates and friends. He didn't want to remember it. Hungrily licking his dry lips taking in a shaky deep breath, he looked back up at the two Guild Masters, "I-If there are any survivors they should be in parts of the cave, or attempting to seek shelter in our research facility just outside. The insects may have already broken through or...they stopped caring. Y-Y-You can....find....you can find the pods in our digging site, you can't miss it, deep within...not like anyone can get that far. They're...they're....oh God! What have we done!?" There was that word again. Insects. There was almost no doubt in Deniel's mind that they couldn't be, but still some part of him didn't want to believe it. The part that had an unnatural and intense fear of such creatures.

Satisfied with the answer, Deniel held the shaky limbs ascend back on to his two feet, giving him a friendly pat on the shoulder. At the very least he deserved some friendly treatment after what he had been through. "Take the path down this mountain and then head west into the forest. You'll find a campsite, and then there will be a stage in the center. Knock beneath it and say that Deniel and Raven sent you, and hopefully they'll let you in." Shivering once again all he could do was nod, before Deniel let go of him, and he took off like a rocket. Either he was faking it the whole time, or fear was driving him to get out of the vicinity of the mountain as fast as possible. Regardless he left Raven and Deniel alone once more, and the Eclipse Soul Guild Master stared at her for a moment. "Well...there's that. Now hopefully the rest of the scientists and diggers survived...some at least."
    Notes

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 7th August 2015, 2:31 am

Raven said nothing more as the man went away. There really was nothing more to say. Now that they knew what they were up against, it was best to decide how they could win this fight while keeping everyone safe. The worker said it himself that there are more survivors, after all. “We will find the rest,” Raven watched the tall guy stumble down the slope. Hopefully, he will make it to the camp before passing out.

As she got up, Raven sighed, finally feeling the weight of things settle on her. This was not how she had planned that day to end at all. “I’m sure there will be survivors, Deniel. The difficult part would be finding them before the insects. Honestly, what are insects doing in a mountain?” she muttered angrily under her breath while turning to walk again. This time, it was obvious that she was stomping on the ground rather than just walking. Usually, the Sabertooth GM would be floating like a graceful swan but now, she had gotten used to Deniel’s presence and her real personality was peeking out the horizon.

She suddenly purged all thoughts from her head and focused on the road ahead. As the haunting silence hung in the air, Raven was staring at the deep shadows that winded and twisted as it laid a path for them to climb. It all molded together in her lazy vision, reminding Raven how much she craved for a bit of sleep. She had stayed up without a wink for two nights now. The night before reaching the camp was when she was going through mountains of paperwork, finishing everything just so that she would be able to enjoy this training camp in peace. Now the moon was directly above them and she was still not getting any sleep. Of course, it didn’t affect her much but the wish for a warm bed lingered.

“I wonder what made those insects lay dormant for so long. Were they some kind of monsters that attacked at some point in the past but didn’t succeed?” she voiced her thoughts and kept dragging herself forward with a light bounce to her steps whenever she encountered small objects like twigs and stones in their path. They soon reached the mouth of a cave. She couldn’t see clearly since darkness clung to the cave like a mistress. But she could, however, tell that it was quite deep and possibly extended farther into the mountain. It seemed to be a shorter way up the mountain? Maybe the professors and diggers used this path?

Raven wondered too for a moment if it would be possible to use that long and narrow looking path. But what if the insects occupied parts of this path? What if they encountered something they weren’t ready to encounter just yet? No, they should take the path. It would be faster than walking the entire winding path up to the peak. She sent in a raven first to test the waters. Feeling no sense of danger coming from her link with the crow, Raven too walked inside.

OOC: Not my best post xD and as for the caves, imagine pokemon games xD and no we aren't encountering monsters yet. o-o

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 7th August 2015, 6:26 pm

Tag
    Words: 873
    "..."
    Raven's question was something that was also occupying Deniel's mind. What were these insects--although he had still hoped they were not so--doing all the way out here and inside of a mountain nonetheless? "I wonder that, too..." he stated shortly after as he followed her. His voice was now much more cold and serious before, but that was because of the fear that lingered inside of him. The fact that they were insects was still on his mind, and it gave him no reason to act like the child that he most often was. He stared down at the ground for the most part, with his eyes looking as if he were in a state of deep thought and consideration, but a positive one. Fear had taken a grip on him. And this fear distracted him from all over things, including the path that they trod. He took no heed to the darkness or the silence, in fact all they did was sink him deeper into his fearful thoughts. One thing that had occurred more often with these insects was his fear of their appearance, probably the most frightening thing Deniel found about such creatures. And the fact that the professor and the digger referred to them as "monsters" did not help.

Despite his lack of concentration, he did notice when the Sabertooth Guild Master came to a halt, and so did he. He glanced up at what had stopped her, and the mouth of a caved closed off in darkness was right before him. Of course he had no fear of such things....but Raven's sudden cease of movements caused him to question whether or not she was. He was about to simply walk ahead of Raven and lead the way, but instead she--ironically--sent a raven inside to scout it out. "You really do live up to your name..." he stated, rather bluntly, but he followed it up with a joke as he tailed behind her inside. "What are you gonna' do? Turn into a giant raven and start pecking and eating these insects? Hahah..." He quickly made his way ahead of Raven, and for a good reason that he was about to showcase why. His eyes had a very unique, controllable, but also non-magical ability. The dark path ahead of him and Raven was soon lit up with a mysterious red glow, with objects becoming visible in the dark red light. The source of the light was none other than Deniel's irises. The darker the atmosphere and environment surrounding him is, the brighter his eyes may glow, to the point where they could be used as guiding lights such as now. Of course he had the ability to simply not use it, as he had done thus far, but now he deemed it necessary.

The dark red lights pointed themselves to the surroundings of the cave, picking out inanimate objects such as rocks, on the ceiling and on the floor, oddly shaped figures that were simply shadows, and...more rocks. "This is a natural cave," he stated, coldly and quietly, but still enough for it to echo, "This probably leads deeper into the mountain, and further up. Perhaps we'll reach the dig site when we come across the other side." He had no idea if how long he and Raven had walked, but luckily for them it was a straight line for the most part. And when the light of the moon could be seen on the other site...they reached the dig site. Or what had remained of it.

The cave that Deniel and Raven had ascended through was on higher ground than the dig site. As if in the center of the mountain, or perhaps a depression in it, the dig site was on a lower elevation than when they had entered, with a natural path leading down into the very small valley. And in this valley was blood and corpses. Blood stained the stones, tools, and devices that the professors and diggers alike used, as well as their corpses. Some of then had been torn in half, ripped to shreds, and bashed in. It was quite a brutal scene, but nothing to faze Deniel. He wasn't so sure about Raven, however. On the far side of the depression, there was a man-made cave with plenty of corpses and claw marks made out of it, as well as heavy footprints, and much more blood than any other area. That was the cave that they had dug through to awaken the insects...but where were they? The answer came very shortly to him as he looked to the left. Far away from the unnatural cave was a large building, heavily fortified and structured, with scratch marks, dents, and saliva spilled on all of it. Despite all of that, it still held itself up.

As Deniel and Raven entered the depression, something noticed them. Something that was lurking in the darkness of the cave, far away from them. It was gnawing on a corpse, and when it saw the two of them enter, it silently scurried right back into the cave.

No longer requiring the glow, Deniel dimmed his own lights down, and scanned the area once last time. "Vicious little things, I must say..."
    Notes

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 2:00 pm