Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki

Dragofox
    Dragofox

Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Minato Namikaze
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Of Executioner
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Empty Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki

Post by Dragofox 17th November 2013, 6:31 am

Naruto stepped in front of the rusty gate, looking around as he reached the entrance. In front of him was the Spooky Forest, remembered for the obvious fright it causes anyone who dares enter. Naruto gulped, not because of fright, but because of his excitement instead. Along with the excitement, nervousness struck him, prompting his hair to stand on the edge. Naruto looked at the rusty gate, already torn down as a result of metal aging. “Ehm.. I can’t even read what the sign says.” Naruto tilted his head, scratching his head as he tried deciphering the rusty, unreadable words on the small sign on the gate. Naruto couldn’t read what it said, therefore was not sure whether it was a welcome sign, or was a warning. “Anyway…” Naruto reached for the gate, trying if the gate even worked. Much to his expectation, the gate fell apart upon contact, rendering the wall enclosing the forest compound useless.

“Wow.. How cliché..” Naruto commented, putting his fingers on his chin as he sighed. “Well.. I don’t know if I really should wait for my partner.. Or maybe I should start first.” Naruto pondered, having reached the forest faster than his partner did. Naruto’s partner would be a stranger from other guild, thus making the job way more interesting to the yellow haired man. Pulling the knot on his headband, Naruto smiled wide, getting pumped just by thought of starting the job. “Yeah, this will be fun!” He said, looking through the shady backgrounds of the woods as he waited for another mage to come out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki KFGWJhK
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Empty Re: Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki

Post by Yvonne 17th November 2013, 9:14 am

Raven was using her black wings to fly towards her destination. She was once again taking a mission along with a member outside of her guild. It was what, the third time that she was going on a mission with a complete stranger? The mission looked a lot easy, however and Raven was happy that she didn’t have to stay cooped up in one place anymore. She had a slice of bread in between her teeth as she was slowly chewing on it. She had not eaten anything that day since she woke up early so that she could get to the mission’s location.

Her eyes lazily scanned across the area to find the person she was looking for, stopping shortly at a blonde. She slowed down, flew over him and landed right in front of her. “Hi there!” she beamed at him with a big grin as she tucked her blacks wings in, making them disappear in an instant. She felt great being inside a forest where she could just hear the obedient cries of crows, ready to serve her and help her through anything. “So, I wasn’t able to catch much information about the mission, what are we supposed to do?” she asked, swinging an arm over the blonde’s shoulder with a friendly grin.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki QoRmBvD
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Empty Re: Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki

Post by Dragofox 17th November 2013, 5:19 pm

Naruto stood still, waiting for his partner to show up. He didn’t know how his partner would look like, therefore he put high expectations on his stranger partner. Naruto looked around, taking glances at the now torn down gate. He was amazed at how a touch could bring down the whole gate. “Maybe this rusty thing is too old.” He replied his own self question, nodding in agreement. Naruto pat the pouch he was carrying along, taking out an apple as he searched through the pouch. “Aha! Found it.” Naruto beamed a smile, starting to nibble on the apple after.

It was not long until a person showed up, but not before Naruto could catch a sound of flapping wings. “Birds?” Naruto guessed, looking around the vast sky to search for any of those flying mammals. There was something, as Naruto eyes caught, flying towards him. But it was too large to be a bird, and the wings, were somehow too big for a bird. “Seriously.. What is that?” Naruto watched as the yet unknown creature flew towards him, the huge black wings flapping creating gentle gusts of wind. “Woah… That’s a ….” Naruto did not finish the sentence, as the thing that landed next to him was obviously a human. A winged human too, adding up to his excitement. “Woah. Yo, you have wings?” Naruto commented, but was not expecting any answers, as the winged female walked towards him.

“Sure.” Naruto took out a piece of paper from his pouch, which was revealed to be the job flyer. “Hm.. Let’s see… We have to find a puppy… Kick some Vulcan butt… hmm.. Oh and yeah, the puppy belongs to Mrs Hammer.. No.. Mrs Hambur- Eh.. Mrs Herm- I mean.. Dammit why is it suddenly too hard to read this!?” Naruto shouted, pissed off, creating a rather comical situation.

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 17th November 2013, 11:50 pm

Raven took one step back as the energetic lad in front of her asked her about her wings. She nodded, smiling widely at him. “Yeah, I do have wings. Don’t ask me why though.” She said before calmly taking in the appearance of her current mission partner. He had blonde spiky hair and he looked like a funny type of person. For some reason, she had a feeling that she was going to have a good time finding a puppy with him.

Her curious gaze travelled around her as the boy started searching inside his pouch. The forest was spooky alright, for a normal human at least. She was used to this kind of spookiness. She came from a world with no days, no sunshine, no other animals or creatures. When she first came to this earth, the blue sky, warm sun and gentle breeze captivated her. But she wouldn’t admit that out loud. Heck! She would never admit out loud that she is from another world. She had an obligation to keep it a secret for as long as she can.

Her train of thoughts came to an abrupt end and her attention went back to the boy as he told her about the mission details. She nodded yet again and started walking forward. So they were going to fight against a Vulcan, huh? It was sad to say that she had never met one before. She took the blonde’s hands and started dragging him while he started mumbling some names out. “It doesn’t matter! Let’s go!” she said enthusiastically. “My name is Raven by the way. I am from Sabertooth. You are Naruto, right? From Fairy tail? I have heard a few about your guild and even met a person from there. His name is Lance. Do you know him?” Raven asked, recalling the day she spent with Lance. She had to admit that she enjoyed the whole chase and everything that happened. She was also very fond of the white dragon he had. Draco was really cute and she got to hold him for the whole day too.

Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 18th November 2013, 12:16 am

Naruto’s futile attempts at pronouncing the client’s name was cut short. The winged female had already took him by the hand, pulling him along into the woods without even letting Naruto prepare. “Raven? Uh yeah, I’m Naruto. Tamao Naruto.” Naruto tagged along Raven, and was surprised to know that she knew about someone from his guild, Fairy Tail. “Oh, Lance.. Yeah I think I do. We’ve met. Well, maybe for a brief moment only, but still..” Naruto shrugged, pausing shortly before he said he did know Lance, a fellow guildmember. Naruto was still a bit curious though, not only for her wings, but also why she would look like she was remembering something for her past earlier. Even though for a brief moment, Naruto could still see the slight change on Raven’s face when she had something to think about.

“Anyway.. Do you really know where to find this puppy?” Naruto asked, now wishing Raven would let go of his hand. “I mean, like.. We don’t even know what it looks like.. Do you?” He added, scratching his head as the two moved around the dark woods. Looking around, again Naruto could feel the spook coming from the forest’s surroundings. There was no sign of living things around, except for the huge, shady trees blocking the sunlight’s path. “Geez.. How can someone really lose a dog in a place like this? I mean, seriously…” Complaining, Naruto picked up the pace, not wanting to be left out by the ever mysterious Raven. She didn’t want to tell about her wings, and Naruto didn’t expect her to tell him more about her regarding her past or something related. Shrugging, Naruto kept his mouth shut, finally deciding to just tag along the female.

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 18th November 2013, 1:14 am

Raven kept nodding at what Naruto said about Lance. It seems that he had only met him for a short time but well, Raven had only met him for a short time too although they seemed to have become fast friends. She could simply feel Naruto’s curiosity even though she had her back facing him. He must be curious about her wings and maybe her past but she could not just bring herself to talk about her past like that, especially to a person whom she just met. In fact she doubted that she would actually spill the beans to anyone that she would meet in this world. She has been in her guild for a while now and not even the guild master knows of who she is and where she is from and most importantly WHAT she is. Would anyone even believe her? They would certainly take it for of a good story. Even though this world is full of magic and magical creatures, she still wondered how anyone would take to her secret. And thus, she was just going to keep her mouth shut for now. She also knew that Ikaros was somewhere out there in this world. She had to be careful.

Raven’s eyes narrowed and she suddenly went quiet, her eyes staring at something far beyond them. A vague picture of Ikaros crossed her mind and she felt as if though she would blast down the next thing her eyes get caught on. “RAVEN!” she heard a very familiar voice call from behind her. She knew the voice all too well and turned around. “You are late, Kuroe,” she told her pet as he landed in front of her. “I thought I told you to get here as fast as possible. What took you so long?” The large raven in front of her glared at her,” Well, excuse me for not being able to ride that train with you! Apparently, they don’t allow crows inside trains! Especially a crow like me!” Kuroe’s voice got louder and louder as he started yelling at her the reason where Raven only stared at him, nodding every now and then. This is one thing she wouldn’t admit either but she was quite scared of her pet. Sometimes, it was hard to distinguish between the master and pet.

She wasted no time in climbing up to Kuroe’s back. He always saved her the trouble of walking at these kinds of times. “hmm I don’t understand how one can lose a puppy in here either but we still do need to look for it."

Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 18th November 2013, 2:06 am

Naruto continued tagging along, as Raven walked almost aimlessly around the forest. She seemed to not knowing where to go, despite leading the two in the dark woods. Naruto, now free from her grasp, took the walk by himself, but still following from the winged female’s back. The walk in the woods was not as easy Naruto would thought, the dark and eerie theme of the Spooky Forest made it uneasy for him to walk around while feeling safe. He couldn’t let his guard down even for a wink of an eye. “Geez, this search won’t go smooth..” He predicted, looking at the current situation the two is in at the moment.

The walk was interrupted soon after Naruto had his last thought, and again, was by something airborne. “A bird?” Naruto looked up, following Raven as she did earlier. The thing was flying, a pair of wings flapping as it glided through the vast space of the sky. It looked like a bird, the black feathers it had too noticeable to miss. “Woah..” Naruto was amazed, the big flying object headed towards the two. Raven looked calm, and Naruto thought maybe it was something she knew about.

As it landed, the object was revealed to be a crow. A gigantic crow. Very. Naruto kept his mouth shut, keeping quiet as the two had some familial talk. Raven hopped onto the huge feathery bird’s back, planning to find the puppy by air. “Wait.. Uh, so.. We.. Get on this.. Crow?” Naruto stood there, numb, looking like a fool as he asked.

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 19th November 2013, 8:30 am

Kuroe turned towards Naruto, looking at him from top to bottom with his eyes. “Do you have a problem with me being a crow?” he asked, raising both his wings and flapping them once before taking off. “Also, no, you are not riding on me. You are walking while Raven rides on me. What do you think I am?” he turned his head in a proud fashion before flying forward much slower than his average pace so that Naruto could follow.

Raven shrugged and looked down at Naruto “Sorry, Kuroe doesn't like to carry more than one person...much... I will start looking for the puppy from air,” she said, waving at him with her right hand. She almost felt ad for leaving her partner like that but this way was much easier to look for a puppy rather than from the ground. With her sharp eyes, she would most probably be able to spot the puppy much easier than others.

“You were mean to him, Kuroe,” Raven pouted, still looking at Naruto, making sure that he was following them as well. Kuroe just gave a grunt in response, keeping up with his slow pace. “Just look for that damn puppy,” he said while rolling his raven eyes to which Raven pulled out a feather from his back. “OW!” Kuroe winced, “What was that for?!” “For being mean,” Raven replied, pouting and looking away.

Kuroe sighed knowing there was no point in arguing with her as it might just end up with her plucking another precious feather from him. He instead looked carefully below him to see if he can find the puppy. “Found it!” Raven yelled pointing towards a small clearing at the middle of the forest. At this point, she made Kuroe go down to get Naruto and take him with them. “I found the puppy!” she told him, flying towards the clearing with Naruto sitting on Kuroe as well. “He is heavy….” She could hear Kuroe mumbling in irritation.

“Raven! Heads up. It’s a Vulcan!”

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th November 2013, 8:30 am

The member 'Raven Kurosaki' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki WeakMonster
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 19th November 2013, 4:01 pm

The huge crow replied Naruto’s question in a response, showing the yellow haired man its arrogant side. “Oh.. So.. I walk. Sure!” Smiling, Naruto watched as the crow took off, with Raven on its back. Waving back to the girl, Naruto kept smiling, despite the fact the crow was being mean to him. “I’ll be tagging along, don’t you worry.” Naruto assured the girl, looking at her as the crow and its apparent master took off, going airborne. “Man.. That crow’s cool.” He commented short, in a low voice that the crow and Raven herself couldn’t hear. “Oh, I gotta get moving.” Leaping onto a tree’s branch, Naruto took a look around, looking for signs of living organisms before taking off, tagging along with the flying crow. “Hm, nothing to be seen.” He affirmed, leaping onto another branch on a different tree. Naruto did the same leaping around different branches, moving swiftly as he followed the crow.

It was not long though, before the crow suddenly landed near Naruto, and with its arrogant face, offered him to get on the crow. Naruto would then caught himself sitting on Raven’s huge crow, as they eyed something on a clearing. “Yep, I can certainly see the puppy.” Despite not really knowing how the puppy would look like, Naruto assumed the trio was right, as there was no way a well cared puppy could be living in such places. “A Vulcan!” Naruto caught another sight, this time a vulcan just nearby the puppy.

As the crow flew closer to the puppy and the Vulcan, Naruto stood on its back. “Well, it still hadn’t see us.” Naruto confirmed, and as the crow swooped above it, he jumped off the crow and towards the Vulcan. “Hergh!” Naruto sent a heel drop on the Vulcan as the Vulcan looks up on him. Much to his surprise, the Vulcan stopped his sneak attack. Naruto landed onto the ground on his hands, doing a double swirl kicks while standing upside down with his hands. The Vulcan, again surprised him by stopping the kicks by its seemingly huge arms. "Groar!!" “What the.. man you’re good.” Naruto said, leaping away from the Vulcan as he spoke. “And damn, that was a good chance for a sneak attack too.”

Last edited by Dragofox on 19th November 2013, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th November 2013, 4:01 pm

The member 'Dragofox' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Block Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Block Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Block
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 20th November 2013, 4:02 am

Raven kept starting at the Vulcan as she rode on Kuroe to avoid some of its attacks. She watched as Naruto tried to attack it and fail in it. The Vulcan, she agreed with Kuroe in their minds, is pretty skilled. It didn’t look very strong but its movements were certainly fast. She stood up on Kuroe’s back and jumped down to the ground, trying to punch the Vulcan on its big face in the process. Her attack missed as well as the Vulcan dodged it rapidly and moved to the right.

Now standing on the ground, she looked at Naruto to see if he is okay. “That Vulcan sure is evasive, isn’t it?” she asked Naruto as she jogged slowly towards him. As she stood near Naruto, she started watching the Vulcan’s movements. “Why on earth is that thing so fast?” she pouted as she stomped her foot on the ground.

It was not the first time Raven encountered things like these but it was certainly not every day that she got into fights with these kinds of things either. She liked having peaceful days and as if that is not enough, she feared using her own power. Raven heart magic scared her and brought bad memories to her..

“I need to do what need to be done…..” Raven said loudly before running towards the Vulcan as it came flying down. She jumped up, did a flip and tried to kick it right on its head when it blocked her attack with its wings, sending Raven flying backwards only to be caught by Kuroe.

“Thanks, Kuroe” she thanked her dear pet as she sat on Kuroe’s back once again. "It’s fine, Raven. Be careful.”

Last edited by Raven Kurosaki on 20th November 2013, 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th November 2013, 4:02 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Miss

#3 'Block Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Block

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Block
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 21st November 2013, 3:59 am

Raven tried her luck, attacking the Vulcan with some set of physical attacks of her own. Naruto watched, as the winged female put efforts onto hitting the Vulcan, but to no avail. Ending her futile trials, Raven somehow got deflected away from the Vulcan, but thanks to her giant crow’s quick reflexes, it caught its master on time.

Relieved that no harm was done towards Raven, Naruto shifted his focus onto the Vulcan, now looking overconfident, the smirk on its face annoying the yellow haired man. “Seriously..” He sighed, taking a few breaths before dashing towards the Vulcan. As he ran towards the creature, Naruto searched his pouch for something, and did not took long after to throw a kunai towards the Vulcan. It hit, cutting the Vulcan as the sharp kunai flew through its shoulder. Naruto then took out a folded shuriken, revealing itself to be bigger than Naruto’s torso when unfolded. Throwing the shuriken, it flew towards the Vulcan, and again with success cut the Vulcan as it flew past the creature’s left leg.

“UWWOOOHH!!”

A cry of anger and pain could be heard from the Vulcan, as Naruto got in close combat range with the Vulcan. Naruto sent a straight punch towards the vulcan’s abdomen, but to his surprise, the hurt Vulcan stopped his fist in time. Naruto, not wanting to waste anymore of his chances, sent a side kick towards vulcan’s head, but it deflected his legs, making him lose balance. As Naruto staggered sideways, the Vulcan sent a punch coming from the side, aiming for the mage’s left cheek.

Naruto didn’t have time to react, busy with the staggering, and so got a punch on his face. “Erkh!” Grunting, Naruto tried his best to get on balance again, managing to do so just as the Vulcan sent a kick towards his stomach, but failed. Naruto, prepared, stopped the vulcan’s third attack, which was a straight punch aimed on his abdomen, which he stopped by his knee, deflecting both of them automatically. Leaping away from the Vulcan, Naruto staggered slightly, only taking seconds to get himself stabilized. “Hah.. Two cuts. That’s the best I can do, for the time being.” He tried catching his breath, looking at Raven with a smile.

Last edited by Dragofox on 21st November 2013, 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st November 2013, 3:59 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Miss Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki FailedBlock Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki FailedBlock Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Block Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Miss Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki FailedBlock Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Block Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Block
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 21st November 2013, 7:55 am

Raven’s eyes followed Naruto as he attempted to hit the wyvern again. He managed to hit it twice although he also got a hit in return. Raven sighed at the scene wondering why that stupid vulcan was so skillful. It was certainly not very strong and yet it seemed to be evading most of their attacks. Sighing for possibly the tenth time that day, the silver haired female leapt from her place on top of Kuroe to the ground beside Naruto. “Time to try again.”

Pulling herself together, she made a dash towards the flying creature, ducking to the left when it flew by her before jumping onto its back. She raised her left fist, bringing it down to try and hit the vulcan right on its back when the vulcan decided to do some fancy trick and turn its back to a tree hoping to hit her off with that tree, causing her to let go and lose her footing to slide down its back. Thankfully, Kuroe got Raven just in time again. “This seems to be happening a lot, Raven,” Kuroe gave her jab at her pride, smirking a little as possible with its beak. Raven rolled her eyes to the statement, deciding that she would deal with her pet later.

“Keep quiet and try to catch up with that thing,” Raven ordered making the black crow roll its eyes before complying with it. It flew right above the vulcan giving Raven another chance at what she was trying to pull before. She jumped from Kuroe’s back, trying to punch the vulcanon its back again but she wasn’t expecting the vulcan to be so skilled at evading.

The vulcan had just made a spin, throwing Raven back with its arm once again. Raven flew back, doing a flip before landing on the ground, the force of the hit causing her to be pushed back a few meters. “Seriously..I need to take lessons from that thing. WHY CAN’T I HIT IT?!” she yelled in frustration, pulling at her hair before stomping on the ground and sending a death glare at the innocent creature’s way. “You! Just wait! I’ll kill you and fry you for dinner!” Gone was the calm girl and now in front of everyone was the real Raven. Loud and energetic.

She ran towards it once again, trying to kick it this time, only for it to move away from her, causing her to miss yet again. “URGH!”

Last edited by Raven Kurosaki on 21st November 2013, 8:43 am; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st November 2013, 7:55 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Block Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Block Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Block
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 22nd November 2013, 12:06 am

The Vulcan staggered, needing a few moments to fix it stance before it can respond to attacks the two mages would sent. “Now’s the chance!!” Naruto shouted, coming from above. He leapt from the tree branch the Vulcan was under, and had caught it off guard. Naruto thought it would be a golden strike as he was intending to attack it using his favorite pair of black daggers. Just as he thought he got the Vulcan, Naruto was shocked when he landed actually beside the Vulcan rather than on its top.

“Damn!!” Naruto complained to himself, regretting the lousy aim he made. Squatting as he landed, Naruto quickly swung his left hand sideways, aiming to cut the vulcan’s left knee with the dagger he was holding. Unfortunately for the mage, the Vulcan had prepared itself for the strike, and the rushing attack Naruto tried giving failed due to his, again, lousy aim. The Vulcan smirked, but was surprised to see that Naruto was too. “Ehehe.. Do you really think I’d throw a large shuriken just so it would wander away somewhere?” And as he spoke, the shuriken he threw earlier struck the Vulcan on its back, causing it great pain. Naruto thought that the stinging pain worked great as a distraction, and thus tried to cut the Vulcan on its belly sideways. Much to his shock, again, the Vulcan stopped the man’s swing, despite the sharp pain on its back.

“Dammitt!!” Naruto shouted, annoyed at his own futile attempts. It was the Vulcan’s turn, but Naruto managed to keep himself from being hurt by a straight punch aimed to his face by it. Lowering his body, Naruto leapt sideways, dodging the downward fist crush. The Vulcan spun its body around, letting its arms swing to hit the man. He jumped, and as the Vulcan directed a straight kick towards him, landed on the angry vulcan’s shoulders. Naruto quickly took off the shuriken that was still stabbing on the vulcan’s back, causing it slight pain as he did. Leaping away from the Vulcan, Naruto smirked, satisfied. “Hehe.. Not so tough now, aren’t ya!?” With a proud giggle from his smiling mouth.

Last edited by Dragofox on 22nd November 2013, 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd November 2013, 12:06 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Miss Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Miss Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki FailedBlock Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Block Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki FailedBlock Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Miss Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Miss Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Block Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Block Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki FailedBlock Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Block
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 22nd November 2013, 3:08 am

Raven had her heated eyes locked on the Vulcan as it got hit by Naruto again. She was growing more and more impatient by the minute. This fight has been going on for much longer than necessary and they have not managed to hit the Vulcan even once. She remembered trying more than thrice to hit the Vulcan and had no luck in any of those tries while Naruto had managed to hit it more than two or three times. Either that Vulcan had some special evasive skills when t came to her or she was extremely unlucky that day.

Taking a deep breath, she held her right hand out, a small blackish red color light filled the area and five ravens, all summoned by her, came together, letting the light fill them and as the light faded away, in her hand was her raven sword. The sword, all black in color, having a three foot length was held in her right hand. She drew it towards her, starting towards the Vulcan. It seemed to have been busy with whatever Naruto was doing and Raven managed to slash his back with her sword, making the big ape like creature scream in pain and fall down to the ground on its knees.

The Vulcan, now angry as well, looked up with its bloody eyes and got up, running towards Raven, he leaped towards her. Taking this as a chance, Raven moved under the Vulcan, moving her sword horizontally to cut the front of the Vulcan. The Vulcan once again dropped to the ground in pain, clutching his chest. She could hear the creature give out an almost animalistic grunt before running towards her again. This time, she dodged to the side before hitting its back with the pommel of her sword. She moved trying to hit the Vulcan again, but was thrown to the side when he swung his big arm towards her, pushing her away. “I’m so gonna get you, you big ape!”

Last edited by Raven Kurosaki on 23rd November 2013, 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd November 2013, 3:08 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki FailedBlock Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki FailedBlock Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki FailedBlock Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki FailedBlock Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Block
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 24th November 2013, 4:31 am

Raven managed to hit the Vulcan, cutting it with her nicely colored sword which she had somehow summoned earlier. Naruto thought it was good for her to be able to see whenever a good chance to attack appears. “Good job Raven!” Naruto commented, as she gained distance from the Vulcan after those attacks she launched. “Well, I guess it’s my turn!” Naruto said, excited as he dashed towards the now indeed very pissed off Vulcan.

As he ran towards it, Naruto took two kunai from his pouch, throwing them towards the angry Vulcan after. The Vulcan was fully prepared for the incoming weapons, but Naruto’s lousy aim again got the best of him. “DAMMMM!!” The two kunai flew past the Vulcan, flying towards a tree without causing any harm or pain to the Vulcan. It smirked, seemingly mocking Naruto with his lack of aiming skills. Reaching the Vulcan, Naruto used his dagger to cut the Vulcan on its chest, but it stopped the man’s swing by a swat from that big arm of its.

Naruto didn’t have the chance to back away from the creature, and he knew he had to either take the damage head on or rely on his dodging skills to keep himself away from trouble. The first straight punch was too predictable, luckily, and Naruto ducked to avoid it. The Vulcan quickly lifted its knee to hit his head while he ducked, and again, Naruto simply evaded it by a roll to the left. Leaping away from the creature, Naruto looked at the its eyes, where he could easily see the obvious anger on them. “Damn. It’s mad. And good.”

Last edited by Dragofox on 24th November 2013, 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th November 2013, 4:31 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Miss Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Miss Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Block Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Block
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 26th November 2013, 7:26 am

“Looks like Naruto got your bad luck,” Kuroe teased, flying right beside her this time making Raven turn around briefly to send a glare at its direction. Kuroe flew back up; laughing nervously after having caught sight of Raven’s glaring. The silver haired girl who was starting to feel a bit tired of all this fight, drew her sword closer to her side, starting towards the vulcan, she swung it once more only for the Vulcan to move and dodge the hit by moving away from her. She came to halt behind the Vulcan feeling more irritated at the fact that she is unable to hit the Vulcan as much as she wanted to. If she got a chance, she would have killed that thing off already.

Once again, moving towards the Vulcan, she jumped up and swung her sword down to cut the Vulcan fully when the Vulcan decided to swing his arm back and hit her away as if she is some kind of fly. She let out a groan she landed on the ground. She wasn’t hurt or anything but she was growing more and more tired by the minute.

“Heads up, Raven” Kuroe warned, noticing the Vulcan moving towards her. She ducked its fists and moved back, somersaulting a bit while trying to put some distance between them. The Vulcan seemed more pissed off than anything at this, once again charging towards Raven. This time she moved away letting the vulcan’s fist collide with the tree behind her. “What’s wrong with this thing? All we want is that puppy!”

Last edited by Raven Kurosaki on 26th November 2013, 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th November 2013, 7:26 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Miss Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Block Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack Find the lost puppy Dragofox and Raven Kurosaki Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 12:20 am