Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wizars beads (job)

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wizars beads (job) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wizars beads (job)

Post by Godlike Frederik 6th November 2012, 6:56 am

Frederick saw the Pixies in his cage getting shot, and fell on the ground. Gunner shot down a few other pixies but something was off. Frederick noticed that Gunner had a faint look in his eyes. Like he was not really there anymore. 'Gunner?' He didn't respond but instead he shot the tree Frederick was standing new to. 'HEY GUNNER, WATCH OUT!' Frederick ran towards Gunner. Trying to evade the shots flying in his direction but got grazed by one of them. He grabbed Gunner by the shoulder and shook him. 'YO GUNNER can you hear me?'

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm Of Destiny
    Guild : None
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 6th November 2012, 7:04 am

The only thing Gunner could percieve was his delusion. He saw once again how his comrades fell, how body were flung all over the battlefield. He could only hear the roar of guns and cannons, repeating itself like a broken CD. Suddenly he felt something grasp him and he instinctively grasped it and slammed it to the ground... starting to regain his calm he saw that he was holding down Frederik. Tears started to flow down his face as he let go of his partner, remembering the horrid scenes.

Then with a loud grunt he wiped the tears off his face and stood up. "Let's finish this damned job..." he croaked as he saw the last pixie flying away. Anger now welled up inside him; anger from the past and anger from the present. He was angry that he even remembered his past in such detail and stormed off after the pixie, without even a word of apology to Frederik.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

If you want to survive, stay away from danger...and so...you should stay away from me.

Wizars beads (job) - Page 2 Gungra13
    Missions: D - 4. C - 0. B - 0. A - 0. S - 0. H - 0.
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 6th November 2012, 8:48 am

Frederick crawled back up, only to see Gunner storm off into the woods after the Pixie. 'Gunner wait, don't just storm off like that' shouted Frederick, but it was too late. Gunner already dissapeared into the woods. 'Tsk I'll better go after him' Frederick ran into the woods hoping he could catch up with Gunner.
    Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 6th November 2012, 4:09 pm

-What just happened? I never black out. I left my past far behind me, so why is it back now... back to haunt me again- Gunner thought to himself. His expression changed when he realize that his experience with Frederik and Dhruv prior to this mission had awakened something within him: the past. He stopped trying to think of other things and looked back just to see Frederik running after him. When the dark mage finally caught up, he said only one thing "Sorry" and continued to persue the last pixie.

If you want to survive, stay away from danger...and so...you should stay away from me.

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 7th November 2012, 12:43 am

Frederick finally caught up with Gunner and stood in front of him. 'Sorry' said the mage and then continued to pursue the pixie. Frederick followed Gunner in silence until the arrived at biggest tree Frederick ever saw. The pixie flew around it giggling and playing with some of the wizards beads only to disappear into the thick branches of the tree. And around the tree there were walking several Ghost Hounds. 'Crap, I can't climb a tree at all' thought Frederick, so he turned to Gunner and said 'Gunner, you are the only one who can catch that pixie, so you go up that tree and I will deal with these'

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 7th November 2012, 2:23 am

"Heh... There's no need for you to stay behind!" sirked gunner and then shouted "TIMBER!" He drew his guns again that were still loaded with explosive rounds and shot at the treetrunk. Cartrdge after cartridge was exchanged as bits and pieces of wood flew in all direction. Soon the tree fell along with the pixie that sought refuge there. The moment the tree touched down on the ground the small pixie was thrown out from between the branches and landed right infront of Frederik. "Told you..."

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 7th November 2012, 2:34 am

'you're a brute....' said Frederick who stared at the tree. 'you really never stop to surprise me Gunner' Frederick started laughing and gave Gunner a pat on the back. 'And the tree also landed on the dogs... well let's grab those beads then and find that old wizard' Frederick disappeared between the branches to look for those beads.

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 7th November 2012, 2:49 am

Gunner waited in front of the fallen tree for Frederik to be done. Since he ow had time to, Gunner admired the blue sky and warm sunshine. Strange that even in the most scary pf places, such beauty can exist. He walked around a bit and looked at a few flowers that were blossoming. The peace in this frighsome place was somewhat pleasant, a it eery, but pleasant.

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 7th November 2012, 4:12 am

Frederick had found all the beads between the branches. And crawled his way back to Gunner. 'yo Gunner, i've found them all... but before we go back to that old fool, care to explain what happend back there?' Frederick pauses for a bit and continued 'I know we are all hatuned by our past demons, but to lose control like that, it's not like you Gunner'

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 7th November 2012, 4:21 am

Memories of his past once again flashed through his mind and Gunner's expression turned grim. "Have you ever lost someone dear to you?" he asked, paused then continued "No, let me rephrase that. Have you ever lost everything you cared for? Have you ever been on an open battlefield? A place where you can't seem to tell friend from foe? A plae where the roar of cannons and machineguns are the only sounds your mind acknowledges?! Have you ever been the only survivor of a bloodbath?!" Gunner started raising his voice, rage overtaking him. Trying to calm down, he turned away from Fredrik and clenched his fisst tightly. "Sorry. I didn't mean to shout... It's just... I had a bad flash-back... Let's please leave it at that. Ok?" apologised the now calmer mage. It wasn't normal for him to loose controll over his emotions, and he was stunned himself when it happened.

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 7th November 2012, 4:31 am

'No, I can't say that I ever lost something dear to me' It was obvious that Frederick lied. 'But Gunner at some point you have to face you're demons, and when you do. If you need my help. You only need to ask, and I think Dhruv would say the same thing' Frederick stopped for a moment and smiled 'But let's forget about that for now and find that old wizard, I really want to get out of this god forsaken forest and get myself a drink'

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 7th November 2012, 4:42 am

"You'r right. I have to man up sometime..." he tried to smile, but a sad grin was all he could pull off. What Frederik said was true, but he knew Frederik was lying...
    Sighing Gunner walked back the way they had come and while he walked past Frederik he said very quietly "All this coming from a man who's stuck in the past as well?" With these last words he hastened his step, still grimly smiling.

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 7th November 2012, 4:50 am

"All this coming from a man who's stuck in the past as well?" said Gunner while passing by Frederick.
    Frederick let out a little nervous laugh knowing that the events in the Serene Cliffs revealed to much of himself. They walked for a little while until he noticed something '... Not again' said Frederick. 'We have come by this spot already...' Suddenly the old man came out of the bushes in front of them. 'heya young one I see you have my beads'

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 7th November 2012, 4:57 am

Gunner jumped back, startled, when the old man appeared out of nowhere. "Jesus Christ! Will you stop doing that! I might get a heart attack before you do if this keeps up!" he scolded the old man. "Calm down laddy! Just a harmless joke is all... Anyways, I see you've got my beads. Thank you two for all yoour help!" replied he old man with a friendly smile and stuk out his hand towards Frederik.

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 7th November 2012, 5:02 am

'this guy really annoys me' thougt Frederick and put up a fake smile and handen the beads over to the old man. 'Thank you, I will make sure you're jewels will be delivered to you guys' the old man turned around and walked into the forest. Frederick stared at the place were he the old man walked off too. 'yeah now I'm sure, this guy was definitly playing with us the whole time' said Frederick irritated. 'He could easily look for the beads himself, if he can walk through the entire forest and find us!' 'Ah well, let's get that drink, I really need one' he said with a sigh to Gunner

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 9th November 2012, 7:34 am

I see attack dice.....you know what I do not see as I skim through this? MONSTER DICE! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ENCOUNTERING, THE PIXIES ARE STRONG MONSTERS, YOU NEED TO ROLL TO FIND THEM, YOU GOT 2 DIFFERENT SETS OF MONSTERS TO ENCOUNTER AND YOU IGNORE IT COMPLETELY

Not approved.

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 10:11 pm