Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wizars beads (job)

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wizars beads (job) Empty Wizars beads (job)

Post by Godlike Frederik 26th October 2012, 3:07 am

'Just where the hell lives this castiel guy' Frederick was speaking to him self as he was walking around for hours now in the Spooky forest. 'Just who lives in the middle of this godforsaken place!!' 'I should never have accepted this job' As he walked further in the forest he suddenly saw a familiar silhouette in the mist. "you've got to be kidding me' 'Hey Gunner is that you! Or has my mind finally started to play tricks on me!'
    Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm Of Destiny
    Guild : None
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wizars beads (job) Empty Re: Wizars beads (job)

Post by Gunner Von Grave 26th October 2012, 3:16 am

Hearing someone shout his name from behind, Gunner turned around just to see an all too familiar face; it was Lord Frederik the dark mage. “Well, well, well, if it isn’t the mage of darkness himself” he said as he approached Frederik. It was the fourth time now that these two had encountered each other by mere chance. “You know, I’m getting a bit suspicious that you’re stalking me” he joked with a grin “Let me guess: you’re here for the Wizard Beads job as well?” a short pause later he continued “If you are... do ya know where this guy is? I’ve been walkin for hours and I can’t find him!”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

If you want to survive, stay away from danger...and so...you should stay away from me.

Wizars beads (job) Gungra13
    Missions: D - 4. C - 0. B - 0. A - 0. S - 0. H - 0.
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 26th October 2012, 3:36 am

'can't help you there, I think I may be lost myself, but I'm indeed here for the wizard beads job' replied Frederick. He felt relieved that after all what happened in the Serene Cliff ruins they still were on good terms with each other. 'I really have no idea where I'm going, I thought it had to be somewhere around here.' He pauses a little and looked around a bit, 'Want to join up? It sure sounds better then walking alone in these parts'

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 26th October 2012, 3:55 am

“When you’re right, you’re right my friend” replied Gunner and took out a map of the area... well it was more of a crude drawing “I tried to map out the places I’ve been to and left markers everywhere... but still I somehow keep going in circles” a short break as he realised what might have happened “You didn’t move anything that looked peculiar did you?” Now Gunner was looking at Frederik accusingly and was getting ready to burst out in a furious rage when the answer came. Almost shaking out of anger: he spent hours setting everything up and now it may all be ruined.

If you want to survive, stay away from danger...and so...you should stay away from me.

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 26th October 2012, 4:17 am

'No I didn't touch anything' replied Frederick 'Why should I!, I don't even know what to move in this place'. Frederick started to get irritated. "So don't start to get mad at me because you're map isn't as accurate as you thought' Also getting frustrated Frederick tried him self to calm dow a little by sitting down on a tree stump. 'So you really don't have any idea where we need to go?' he asked Gunner

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 26th October 2012, 4:27 am

Calming down he apologised to Frederik “Sorry. It’s just that... well... It took me a VERY long time to set it all up and seeing as how you’re the only other person here... Whatever.” Gunner sat down on the ground and took out one gun, trying to think. “It’s not that I don’t have any idea. It’s just... this place makes no sense. On moment I’m tracking human footprints and the next, POOF!!! Nothing was left and when I looked back, there was nothing either!” getting frustrated again Gunner fired several shots into the woods.

“I give up! Just don’t shoot!” came a sudden reply from the direction Gunner shot at. It was an old, frail man dressed in a strange fashion. About to ask who the old man was it dawned upon him... this old man must be the one who put up the request. “Please don’t tell me you’re the one who asked for a mage’s help?” asked Gunner. The old man nodded and Gunner face-palmed his own stupidity. “Can you tell us where the pixies or whatever are?”
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 26th October 2012, 4:39 am

teheehee, I am indeed the one who put out the request' said the old mage with a big smile on his face. 'Those pixies have taken my beads, and flew off with it' The mage started laughing and shouting 'pixies! pixies!' Frederick did not believe his eyes 'off course this old man had to be an idiot' he thought. He pulled himself together and asked 'old man where can we find those pixies?' The mage stopped laughing and suddenly looked serious 'A little walk north from here you will come across an open place, pixies love open places that's were they perform their magic, so be careful their really fast' And with the mage disappeared in the mist. '.... Gunner somehow I get the feeling this guy is playing with us'

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 26th October 2012, 4:45 am

Gunner’s attention was already far, far, FAR away. He stood up and quickly paced in the direction the old man pointed towards. All he left behind was a quick “thank you” and walked off. There was now only one thing in his mind. Small agile targets... tiny, quick moving targets... targets... target practice. This was the only reason he accepted his mission; to improve his accuracy. “Come on slacker! Move along now! We don’t have all day” he shouted back at Frederik urging him to move “We’ll be back with those beads as soon as possible!”

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 26th October 2012, 9:21 am

Gunner seemed somehow happy, and quickly started walking north in the direction the old man gave the two mages. “Come on slacker! Move along now! We don’t have all day” shouted Gunner at Frederick. “We’ll be back with those beads as soon as possible!” Frederick quickly started to follow Gunner 'what are you suddenly so happy about?' he asked. Following Gunner to the open place in the woods. After a little while they arrived at some open place, but the mist here was more dense then in the rest of the forest it seems.
    'I guess were here' said Frederick

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 26th October 2012, 9:28 am

"What are you suddenly so happy about?" asked Frederik as the two mage arrived at the opening. "Just happy to be able to test my aim after my training in the Serene Cliffs" he replied with a smile eagerly awaiting his targets "But damn this mist is thick. I can't see a damn thing here..." Suddenly a buzzing sound and something sounding like quiet laughter was to be heard. He was pretty sure the laughter were the pixies; but what was that buzzing sound? "I really don't think this buzzing is a good sign" he said and unholstered his guns.

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 26th October 2012, 9:42 am

'I couldn't agree with you more' said Frederick while readied himself for an attack. He walked slowly into the open. When suddenly out of the mist a large black cloud appeared. 'What is that'. But when he looked closer he noticed it. 'That's not a cloud, that's a swarm of bugs' he shouted. 'Gunner my magic pretty much useless against bugs! There is noway i can hit them there just to small!!!'

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 26th October 2012, 9:53 am

"Oh boy... I've heard of these little buggers. Shut your ears, they produce a sound that can make you hallucinate!" Gunner warned Frederik. He quickly whipped around his case, yelled "Machine Gun" and fired every round he had at the black cloud of insects. Numerous bullets flew through the air while the loud clatter of the automatic weapon filled the air. -Wait a minute... the sound of my gun overpowers the hallucagenic saound- he realize. quickly he tossed one gun to Frederik along with one cartridge and yelled over the noise from the gun "Explosive bullets! Fred, time for you to learn some shooting 101! Just aim and pull! And be careful of the recoil!"

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th October 2012, 9:53 am

The member 'Gunner Von Grave' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Damage Dice' :
    Wizars beads (job) Miss
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 26th October 2012, 10:22 am

"Explosive bullets! Fred, time for you to learn some shooting 101! Just aim and pull! And be careful of the recoil!" Frederick looked at the gun in his hand 'just aim and pull huh sounds easy enough' he thought. He aimed at the swarm and fired the gun. And it hit a tree with a big explosion. 'okay maybe not as easy as I thought' Frederick shot once again at the swarm. Hoping it would hit this time.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th October 2012, 10:22 am

The member 'Lord Frederik' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Damage Dice' :
    Wizars beads (job) Miss
    Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 26th October 2012, 10:29 am

Sadly the swarm was more intelligent than it looked and just parted into smaller clouds of insects to yvoid the bullets. "God damn it! Why is it that this thing NEVER works! Argh!" Gunner yelled, furious. So he put his case down and took out his other gun shooting at the now smaller swarms. "I forgot to tell ya: Each cartridge only has 42 shots! So change them regularly!" he told Frederic and once more fired several shots at the swarms "The sound of my guns shooting overpowers the noise!"

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th October 2012, 10:29 am

'Damage Dice' :
    Wizars beads (job) Attack
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 26th October 2012, 10:41 am

Frederick kept shooting the gun at the swarm. Hitting just as much as he misses. But the swarm didn't get any smaller. Somehow it seems that these bugs had to be taken all out at once. So Frederik turned around and shouted 'Gunner, can you use you're case again?' 'I think it's the only way to get rid of these things for good'

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 26th October 2012, 6:51 pm

The explosive rounds have been doing some damage to the swarm... but not exactly much. "Gunner, can you use you're case again? I think it's the only way to get rid of these things for good" he heard from behind. "What d you me-" stopping mid sentence he realized what Frederik may have meant "Well then in that case. Back up. You know what this thing can do!" Gunner took up his case again and rand towards the swarm still shooting to cancel out the sound. Whe he was close enough he pulled the mechanism and a pulse was released from the case.

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 27th October 2012, 6:43 am

Frederick backed away several feet from Gunner as the pulse was released from the case. As the pulse hits the bugs they started to drop out of the air. Making it a easy target for the explosion rounds in the pistol. As Frederick looked relieved to not hear the buzzing sound anymore. 'nicely done, now that irritating buzzing sound is gone' He said with a little grin on his face

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 27th October 2012, 6:49 am

"Well said, well said..." about to request his gun back, Gunner changed his mind. Frederik already had trouble fighting the bugs, how would he fair against pixies then? "Keep the gun for now and try NOT to shoot me" he told Frederik.
    Giggling was to be heard from somewhere and four small glowing circles appeared in the mist. Gunner tried to look closely and as he did the fog cleared and gave sight to four small pixies. "We found the pixies" he said with a smile and once again swung his case around, prepared to shred the small, adorable little creatures that loved mischief so much.

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 4th November 2012, 1:40 pm

The pixies started to fly in circles around them, and started to point and taunt the two mages. 'Tsk Gunner, these creatures really piss me off' As he loaded his gun he pointed at them and started shooting. "maybe I can trap one of them' he thought. Frederick created a small black sphere in his hand and targeted on of the pixies. 'Darkness Cage' whispered Frederick and he crushed the sphere in his hand.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th November 2012, 1:40 pm

The member 'Lord Frederik' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Damage Dice' :
    Wizars beads (job) Attack
    Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 6th November 2012, 6:22 am

Gunner saw how Frederik trapped one of the damned pixies in a black sphere. -Poor thing- he thought -I don't want to be in its place... again- He shuddered as he remembered his fierce battle with Frederik. Shaking it off, Gunner aimed his case at the sphere, smiled, then shredded the little critter that was in there. Not sure if it was dead he moved on to the next pixie and blasted everything he had at them. The roar of the gun was ear-deafening. He lost track of time and what was around him, falling into a trance… a dream or rather a nightmare… he saw himself back at the battle of his family; Friend and foe melted together and Gunner lost sight of reality.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th November 2012, 6:22 am

'Damage Dice' :
    Wizars beads (job) Miss Wizars beads (job) Attack

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 5:57 pm