Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I seem to be collecting debts

Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Feng Hang
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I seem to be collecting debts Empty I seem to be collecting debts

Post by Zuo Cii 24th January 2015, 6:10 am

So first and foremost I am not leaving the site forever. Yay happy day. But I am struggling to post lately and my shiny pile of christmas video games beckons. I'm gonna take some time off, play an unhealthy quantity of Final Fantasy, maybe publish that book I wrote a month ago, apply to colleges, all that good stuff. Then I'll come back fully refreshed and revving at full throttle. I'll try and get one more post in on everything I need to then I'll poof.

For the duration of my absence(which will likely be short as I am addicted to this place, have you seen the last time I tried to leave?) Kihia will be running the LS operation.

As a note: I'm horrible at taking a break and I'll probably be back tomorrow saying "yeah I couldn't leave." So don't miss me too much.

If I can actually reach exit velocity and break out of my orbit of FTRP I'll be back in a week or two.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Miss Lyra
    Miss Lyra

Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Lamia Scale

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I seem to be collecting debts Empty Re: I seem to be collecting debts

Post by Miss Lyra 24th January 2015, 6:57 am

As i said in the skype chat......Nuuuuuu Slinky you cant leave! I have to prove to you that im the best!! lol ill still do so... and when i do, you'll come back with stars in your eyes... see you tomorrow ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I seem to be collecting debts Images-12_zps303fb941
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 24th January 2015, 7:34 am

May Your Adventures be hearty and Your Victories be true, We will look forward to your return and God Speed Zuo!

I seem to be collecting debts Kihisi10
    I seem to be collecting debts 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Antoninus

Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall