Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

my character

beniscool
    beniscool

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : fairy tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : natsu dragneel ; lucy heartfilia
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

my character  Empty my character

Post by beniscool 20th November 2014, 1:14 am

Name: ben
    Birthday: 06/22
    Sexuality: straight
    Special Characteristics:
    Personality: He is a great friend to have because he looks after his friends and he is kind, loyal, thoughtful, brave and he will never rest until he gets revenge on those who hurt his friends or family. He has a bad side so if you get on the wrong side he will kill any of his enemies that get too far. He can destroy a house with one finger and he is incredibly hot-headed. He is usually caring and collective in life. He tends to go out to train on a daily basis and loves to hang out with his loved ones to make them stronger. He is always open minded about thing, he always thinks twice before doing anything stupid. He loves food and he is always looking for love and new friends to protect and treat like family. He has a great sense of humour and he is nearly a genius. He only weak is water and taking his loved one away and last but not least wind. His strengths are ice and fire. The angrier he get the more uncontrollable he fire become. So try not to get him mad or else watch your back.
    In a battle he will treat the opponents like enemy so that he can just destroy everyone without think twice about killing them. He also keeps his enemy as close as possible. He will respects who that follow him in battle and protect them with all his life no matter what might happen at the end. He always finishes what he started. He will never give up always will be on the right side. To him the only thing important is the good and his friends and family.
    He is always loyal to the commanding officer. He will only disobey an order when one of he friend are hurt to bad

All of these things and more come together to form his core. That of a diligent soldier, always on time and tidy despite appearances but bore scars on both his soul and body. He has a carefree, arrogant attitude that is true to his inner nature, he is teasing and yet at the same time empathetic. While he may appear to be a jerk in his heart he truly does care for people, and would do the right thing when the time comes for it.
    When he is in battle though his cockiness shines through, either in taunts or teasing. He enjoys fighting, thrives on it but his recklessness has long since been beaten out of him through constant fights for his life. No matter how arrogant he is, years of serving in the military, receiving rigorous training and near death experiances has seared into him the fact that everyone loses and all it takes is one mistake or overconfidence. This has allowed him to serve as a dependable soldier in the face of danger while his years as an officer class and leader of troops has educated him in the tactics of war and battles.

Likes: woman because are sexy, dog cause they are loyal, training cause it improve my fighting abalty
    Dislikes: dislike enemy,cats and clowns why they all the same enemy
    Motivations: looking after his friend and family, love, food they motivate he because when he was young he felt left out and he was alway bullyed
    Fears: death revenge and hate the scare him because he love happieness and he hate people crying

General Appearance

Height: 64 inch
    Weight: 112 pounds
    Hair: white
    Eyes: blue
    Skin Tone: light
    Appearance: white and black shirt, black trouser, white cape

Guild/Council

Guild: fairy tail
    Tattoo: right arm black

Last edited by beniscool on 24th November 2014, 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

natsu my nickname yolo :truestory: :shutupandtakem :sasuke: :seijin3:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

my character  Empty Re: my character

Post by Aayla 20th November 2014, 10:48 am

Hey buddy. Bit of feedback for you. The name in the application is going to be what your character is called in the stories  you write, so if you want to stick with ben2kate fine but just so that you are aware that would be the name he is stuck with.

Next up, your characters personality needs to be 500 words long. If you need an example, click here: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t8656-aayla-mizune-the-takeover-water-wizard. It'll help you sort of figure out what you should be writing on that point.

Lastly, Why does his friends family and food motivate your character? and why does he fear death, revenge and hate? Just add a tiny description there, and you'll be good to go!

When you are done making your fixes, but make a new post and "Bump" your thread :) If you need help, pop into the chatbox kay?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

my character  Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 1:39 am