Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

My character

Lexi
    Lexi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magic Die
    Second Skill: Magic coin
    Third Skill:

My character Empty My character

Post by Lexi 5th May 2015, 11:40 pm

Name: Lexi Blakestone

Birthday: December 19th

Sexuality: Bisexual

Special Characteristics: Lexi Blakestone is extremely lucky. In so far as it takes a great deal of luck to be as unfortunate as her.

Personality: Lexi is a rather shy and nervous person, that is at best she is awkward around new people. This fact is not helped given her rather clumsy nature. Her several years of fending for herself have made her very good at surviving, whatever the means. You could say she is resourceful or that she has a very low standard of what life is like, either way she is still alive and well. Lexi's greatest ambition is to be rid the cursed die she 'inherited' from her dead parents, but as of yet she remains bound to them. Lexi is reasonably kind when the situation allows but that is rarely the case. Lexi take great care of her appearance trying all the while to be clean, she knows she must use what few blessings she has and she is quite attractive. She does not take her drink well.

She is determined though to be free from her curse, and her considerable debt. She has done and is prepared to work hard and do things she is afraid of or uncomfortable doing to achieve this end. In some ways she is brave,but desperate would be a better description. She as always done whatever was needed to out the next meal on the table.
    Lexi is an extremely patient person, given her years of working in bars she is used to drunken louts and unreasonable people, she is usually very forgiving of them as she knows full well the unwanted effects of too much drink. Her experience living alone and independently for so many years, has hardened her to the world in many ways however she is rough or cruel person. Her experience in fighting is extremely limited and accidental, usually limited to bar brawls of scuffles in the street. She avoids fights like the plague for fear of being forced to roll her cursed Die.

Likes: Peaches, animals, time alone and hot springs, shopping and beauty (if she had the coin).

Dislikes: Gambling, violence and lying.

Fears: Lexi is afraid of the next roll of the Die, every single time.

Appearance: Lexi is a middling height woman, she is fair skinned with flowing amber hair that reaches the small of her back. She is slim but well endowed and womanly. She has strange purple eyes, a product of her curse.

Height: 5'6
    Weight: 56kg
    eyes: Purple
    Hair: Amber
    Skin: Fair and unblemished
    Lexi does not have a usual attire, it depends upon the job she currently has and the climate the country she has found her to. In between jobs she does wear rather casual loose fitting tops and a skirt. There is however an ever present necklace around her neck, holding a small strange detectable sphere.
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

My character Empty Re: My character

Post by Yvonne 13th May 2015, 12:47 am

Firstly, your avvy is too big o-o try and resize that. Second, you need 500 words in your personality. And lastly, you are missing a part of the character template.

Code:
    [b]Guild/Council[/b]

[b]Guild:[/b] (Name of the guild your character is in. Make sure to check out all the possible Guilds before you join one. )
    [b]Tattoo:[/b] (The guild or council tattoo. Where is it located and what color is it)
    [b]Rank:[/b] (What rank is your character.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

My character QoRmBvD

My character Empty Re: My character

Post by Guest 16th December 2017, 5:26 pm

My character XEibTrW

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 4:17 am