Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

My Character

AlicianaKurio99
    AlicianaKurio99

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

My Character Empty My Character

Post by AlicianaKurio99 13th May 2014, 9:59 pm

Name:Mayuyu Kurio

Date of Birth:December 19 1997

Personality:Happy-go-Lucky,Strong,Fast

Short Bio:Adopted by the Kurio Family.Her Parents didn't have enough money and they sent Mayuyu to the adoption center.The Kurio family was rich and since their Mistress couldn't conceive a child they adopted Mayuyu when she was 10.She was spoiled all the time by her father and mother
    Affiliation:Straight

Fears:
    ~Fire
    ~Death
    ~Audiences
    ~Spiders
    ~Needles

~Books
    ~School

Dislikes:
    ~Poison
    ~Reptiles
    ~Liars,Scum Bags,Mean People

Appearance:
    My Character Images5_zps046a2e39
    My Character Images2_zps9103d48a
    My Character Images3_zpsbbcf78db
    My Character Images6_zpse9e7b78d
    Height:5'4
    Weight:80 lbs
    Eyes:Red
    Hair:Long Blonde hair that is always in Pigtails.They reach her Hips
    Clothes:Always wears a black Dress,Black Knee high socks,and Black School-Like Shoes

Guild:

Guild:Fairy Tail
    Tattoo:Left Hand

Last edited by AlicianaKurio99 on 13th May 2014, 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to change the rank)

My Character Empty Re: My Character

Post by Guest 14th May 2014, 2:38 pm

Hey there Aliciana, I'm Legacy and I'm going to be reviewing your character application =]

The first thing that I notice is that you've not followed the site's character template (found here.) Please edit your form so that it fits in line with that template.

Once that's done there are a few other things that need a little work, the most prominent one being the personality. Here at FTRP we require you to write a 500 word personality about your character, both in and out of combat. The best way of doing this is to use the other aspects of your form to fluff the personality up, making the 500 words easier.

Next up is the date of birth. We don't require a year for the D.O.B here as the timeline for the site (and for Fairy Tail in general) doesn't coincide with Earth time and dates anyway.

I'll leave you with these edits first as they're the main priorities for the moment. Once these are done, feel free to post a bump post or PM me with the link to your thread and I'd be happy to take a look =]

All the best!

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 9:55 am