Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Arrival of Nakigame

Nakigame Takechi
    Nakigame Takechi

Player 
    Lineage : Pride Of A Mercenary
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Song Magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Arrival of Nakigame Empty Arrival of Nakigame

Post by Nakigame Takechi 8th November 2014, 10:29 am

Nakigame had been traveling for days before she finally reached the gorgeous guild hall. She had always wanted to join Sabertooth and become a professional mage, despite all the dangers her parents told her it came with. She stood there a while and admired the look of the guild before finally, walking up the steps to introduce herself. When she got inside she said, "Hi everyone. I'm Nakigame, but you can call me Naki if you want. I'm looking forward to get to know everyone in the guild."
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Arrival of Nakigame Empty Re: Arrival of Nakigame

Post by Aayla 17th November 2014, 7:59 pm

Aayla looked up from her seat as she had just been polishing up her armor's chest plate when she heard a voice announce themselves. It was so wonderful to see so many new people come to the guild hall, requesting to be members! She smiled brightly as she clipped the armor back into place before pushing herself back up to her feet, the trident on her back hitting the chair with a light thunk which caused her to winc and inspect the edge quickly before walking up to Nakigame.

"Hello Ms Nakigame! Welcome to Sabertooth! My name is Aayla Mizune, Sabertooth's Knight of water. I look forward to getting to know you better as well. Why don't you come in? I'm sure there are plenty of people who would love to talk to you. Personally, I'd like to know why you chose Sabertooth."
    She said cheerfully, enjoying her new role as Knight of Sabertooth. Of course she understood that her job was not only to greet the new members, that she had much tougher tasks at hand... but for the moment, until those tougher tasks presented themselves, she hoped to better know those she called her family.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Arrival of Nakigame Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 9:24 am